Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Can't instagram from a digital camera grandpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

oatgan posted:

why did they take a photo of a camera screen

That's actually a Xeroxed copy.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Evil Badman posted:

That's actually a Xeroxed copy.

They photocopied a camera screen??

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

For context Colt was already in the store, and the rest of the guys came in to pick up their merch, said "Hey, fancy meeting you here!" and decided to all make matching shirts right that second.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Shoehead posted:

They photocopied a camera screen??

Give the "A ticket came in" thread in SH/SC a read, that's just the tip of the iceberg of what people do. It was probably printed, scanned as a PDF and embedded in a Word document too.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Trish and Lita get photobombed twice

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I don't now a single person in that picture :s

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I'm assuming they're MMA dudes which would explain why they all look pretty much the same.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I don't now a single person in that picture :s

The burly old dude on the left is Lorenzo Fertitta, who owns the UFC, the other dudes are fighters from Team Alpha Male, who recently produced their first champion in TJ Dillashaw, who just won the UFC bantamweight championship.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

njsykora posted:

I'm assuming they're MMA dudes which would explain why they all look pretty much the same.

what a dumb thing to say

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
To be fair, it's tough to recognize a member of TAM when they are all wearing shirts

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

njsykora posted:

Yea, the swole old Italian dude, tan bro, Mexican, pale Danish guy, and half-Asian man all look very very similar.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
When you don't know who they are and people refuse to ever post who the pictures in this thread are of, it can be hard to tell people apart.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Bigass Moth posted:

When you don't know who they are and people refuse to ever post who the pictures in this thread are of, it can be hard to tell people apart.

Wrestling pictures are posted here constantly with no caption or description. I feel like everyone feels like it's fine to do that because this used to JUST be the wrestling picture thread, but if someone does the same with an MMA or boxing picture, people get all pissy because they don't know who someone is.

The last page had a non-captioned picture of Santino, Kozlov and Sheamus. You think MMA fans who don't watch or care about wrestling are going to know who they are, or even care enough to post a response complaining about it? I don't think I've seen that happen once - ONLY on MMA pictures.

Anyway. Have a picture of Hulk Hogan with a bunch of weird accessories for no apparent reason at all.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Phenix Rising posted:

Wrestling pictures are posted here constantly with no caption or description. I feel like everyone feels like it's fine to do that because this used to JUST be the wrestling picture thread, but if someone does the same with an MMA or boxing picture, people get all pissy because they don't know who someone is.

The last page had a non-captioned picture of Santino, Kozlov and Sheamus. You think MMA fans who don't watch or care about wrestling are going to know who they are, or even care enough to post a response complaining about it? I don't think I've seen that happen once - ONLY on MMA pictures.

Post more pictures of MMA guys in bowler hats having a tea party and I assure you there'll be no complaints.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Now I understand why Lorenzo can't find a suit that fits him properly. Maybe he should look into Vince McMahon's tailor.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Phenix Rising posted:

Anyway. Have a picture of Hulk Hogan with a bunch of weird accessories for no apparent reason at all.

Between the license plate and the straw leading into the tank, I can only imagine that this picture is implying that Hogan is a motorcycle.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

This is Dan Henderson and Mrs. Dan Henderson. He's a Mixed Martial Artist and American Hero. I hope this has helped bridge the gap between the communities. Thanks.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Dillbag posted:

Give the "A ticket came in" thread in SH/SC a read, that's just the tip of the iceberg of what people do. It was probably printed, scanned as a PDF and embedded in a Word document too.

Oh I know. I work in a tattoo parlour and dudes come in with photos of stuff on crt monitors and adk if we can draw that and it's like, dude we can't even see that!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Vertical Lime posted:

Trish and Lita get photobombed twice

How is it that Trish looks like she hasn't aged a day, yet Lita looks almost nothing like she did when she wrestled? :psyduck:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ozz81 posted:

How is it that Trish looks like she hasn't aged a day, yet Lita looks almost nothing like she did when she wrestled? :psyduck:

Trish's yoga stuff might be paying off.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Trish Yoga vs DDP Yoga at WM 31.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Ozz81 posted:

A life away from the Hardys and not dolling yourself up anymore helps to make a nearly-40 woman look pretty great. She's almost two years older than Trish.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ozz81 posted:

Lita doesn't appear to be wearing any makeup.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Ozz81 posted:

drugs

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Botox

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

njsykora posted:

I assumed they were MMA dudes because I didn't recognize the avatar of the person who posted it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
All I know about MMA is that this guy is really cool.

I feel that is sufficient.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The only real MMA superstar is former PRIDE heavyweight champion Hulk Hogan, brother.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.

Genki Sudo: former mma fighter, now a dancer, singer, and musician. Has always been a crazy person.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

All I know about MMA is that this guy is really cool.

I feel that is sufficient.

Is he supposed to be Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Hockles posted:

Is he supposed to be Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn?

No, Kaitlyn is Rick Vaughn.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

For the man who wants to look like Sting but hates the ubiquitous plastic mask.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Oh dear god you just know that is used as a fetish object today.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Oh dear god you just know that is used as a fetish object today.
It can be your fetish object for $35 on ebay!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

From that angle it looks like a mask of Nakamura wearing Sting facepaint.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

It can be your fetish object for $35 on ebay!

My only fetish is The Total Package.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Look at the size of that nose. That is clearly nWo Sting, don't let him fool you!