Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
oh my word this win promo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Signing JT was the smartest thing Bellator ever did

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I don't understand like 3/4 of these words but I support him

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Somebody translate please.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Prindle turned purple immediately

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I don't understand like 3/4 of these words but I support him

Here's a translation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bGErn95VGQ

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
JT really put a lot of random O's win words that don't normally have extra O's.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

TheReverend posted:

One testicle

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
THE GREATEST B-LEAGUE FIGHT, THE GREATEST B-LEAGUE PROMO

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
James Thompson is Mixed Martial Arts personified

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

fatherdog posted:

THE GREATEST B-LEAGUE FIGHT, THE GREATEST B-LEAGUE PROMO

THE GREATEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

TheReverend posted:

James Thompson's friend only has one testicle, so he wants to fight Chieck Kongo, enemy of testicles everywhere.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

willie_dee posted:

THE GREATEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME

Mate please do not upset Dan Henderson, he will not take kindly to this challenge.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's the guy inspired by D&D vs the guy inspired by a race car driver who died. Captivating.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Philipe has a Brazilian Forrest Griffin thing going on

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Food Court Druid posted:

James Thompson's friend only has one testicle, so he wants to fight Chieck Kongo, enemy of testicles everywhere.

Also "thank you for taking a chance on me boo yorn, I'm not a joke I just make jokes."

When the t-shirts are in stock I'll post a link

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Crit failure by Corndog

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Dr. Miracle
Feb 13, 2008

born to shart

Ariel Helwani posted:

You can't stop James Thompson you can only hope to contain him. He wins. He wins. Unbeaten in last six now.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I am so loving happy. JT beat a Pringle can to death. Vid links and gifs please.

Who does he murder next?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Post fight for those that didn't see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusIkIrfXa4

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Fentry posted:

Post fight for those that didn't see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusIkIrfXa4

What about the pre-fight hype video?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t344HMAKZQM

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I. Am. So. loving. Happy!

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I am so disappointed. I was watching loving Bellator, only out of solidarity to willie dee, then an old friend called me and I put it on mute and went to another room. I came back and JT was giving the very end of his victory promo. I am sorry WD.

P.S. Please come to California and help me stalk the alpha males down my block, I lack your absurd social confidence. One of them has a belt now, I feel like it'll be extra rewarding.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Today was a good day.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?
For those not watching closely, James Thompson's one balled friend is Mustapha Al Turk, ex UFC fighter who received the most intensive ball smashing that Kongo ever doled out.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

wooger posted:

For those not watching closely, James Thompson's one balled friend is Mustapha Al Turk, ex UFC fighter who received the most intensive ball smashing that Kongo ever doled out.

Kongo took his ball, Mirko took his eye, Madsen took his dignity.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

Foul Fowl posted:

Kongo took his ball, Mirko took his eye, Madsen took his dignity.

If i remember correctly Mustapha was the first one to beat Mark Kerr on his first comeback.. So i feel like that weighs heavily against him

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
It's still not sunk in

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

willie_dee posted:

It's still not sunk in

James Thompson is possibly 3 (or 4, if a big heavyweight tournament is done) wins away from being Heavyweight Champion of Bjorn's World.

Smile, and change your avatar text because he's no longer in the B-Leagues.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Great White Hope posted:

James Thompson is possibly 3 (or 4, if a big heavyweight tournament is done) wins away from being Heavyweight Champion of Bjorn's World.

Smile, and change your avatar text because he's no longer in the B-Leagues.

It doesn't get any more B League than Bellator

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

It doesn't get any more B League than Bellator

Bellator is not hilarious to watch on a crappy stream while begging Yuriy to translate what everyone is saying, therefore it is not B League enough for me.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Great White Hope posted:

Bellator is not hilarious to watch on a crappy stream while begging Yuriy to translate what everyone is saying, therefore it is not B League enough for me.

You are describing z-league.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

They tried, and failed, to flog Rampage v Tito. More of a C-/D+ league if you ask me.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

A matchup between former Bellator lightweight champion Michael Chandler and Patricio “Pitbull” Freire is rumored.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/other/inside_the_octagon/2014/06/bellator_ufc_battle_lines_drawn_in_conn

That's for the card that Bellator is running against the UFC's event on the same day 10 minutes away

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
so when can pitbull just leave Bellator, that's an alright fight but boy howdy they haven't done much right by the fellow. he's never getting that title shot

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Bjorn giggles every time he puts Pitbull on a Spike (card).

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Mate please do not upset Dan Henderson, he will not take kindly to this challenge.

James Thompson vs. Dan Henderson would be the fight were everyone would be saddened by the results(Dan would get wrestled and smashed).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Droopy Goines posted:

Bjorn giggles every time he puts Pitbull on a Spike (card).

put that in your back pocket for the next thread title, Lob Mob

• Locked thread