Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
When Sting finally debuts in WWE, he needs to attack somebody from ringside wearing the rubber mask. The announcers freak out about it being Sting for him to reveal under the mask... is plastic cheap mask Sting! The announcers still act puzzled on who it could be... Only to have it be REAL STING when he takes off the 2nd mask!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Weirdos with muscles need to be the subtitle of either PSP or W&W

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

It can be your fetish object for $35 on ebay!

I'd rob so many banks while wearing that mask. But I'd have to rob a bank first to be able to afford one.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

Grendels Dad posted:

I'd rob so many banks while wearing that mask. But I'd have to rob a bank first to be able to afford one.

Don't do it, mate. All of your accomplices will turn on you.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I got a Road Dogg one of those masks for PSP Secret Santa and it absolutely stinks when you have it on.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Dr. Dirt posted:

:golfclap:

xdrquinnx
May 5, 2002

Grendels Dad posted:

I'd rob so many banks while wearing that mask.

Lower yourself on a rope from the ceiling of the bank. And then get hoisted out again after the robbery. It's foolproof.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

xdrquinnx posted:

Lower yourself on a rope from the ceiling of the bank. And then get hoisted out again after the robbery. It's foolproof.

"Man robs bank while standing in same place entire time"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hahaha did he actually sign that? I love Cena even more now.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Wasn't that guy a plant?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

xdrquinnx posted:

What should I do if RoboCop shows up :ohdear:

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Detroit_Dogg posted:

This is Dan Henderson and Mrs. Dan Henderson. He's a Mixed Martial Artist and American Hero. I hope this has helped bridge the gap between the communities. Thanks.

drat Hendo. Good for you. Dude will always have my love from when he knocked Bisping into next week and the followed it up with the justice punch.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

coconono posted:

hahaha did he actually sign that? I love Cena even more now.

Ziggler signed it with "He Should Turn Heel!"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Capsaicin posted:

Ziggler signed it with "He Should Turn Heel!"

maybe if Ziggler didn't give Jerry Lawler a heart attack I would like Ziggler more.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

coconono posted:

maybe if Ziggler didn't give Jerry Lawler a heart attack I would like Ziggler more.

Wait, that's reason to dislike him?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Shine posted:

Wait, that's reason to dislike him?

yea generally beating up an old man till he has a heart attack on live tv is considered a "bad" thing regardless of whether or not you like him on commentary, hth

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Prince Devitt cosplaying Fred Durst.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

What the gently caress, they didn't combine the W in New York with the logo? No wonder that place went out of business.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I wish it was still called WWF.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

bringing us together

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
It'd never happen, but that would be so incredible if it did. Ambrose's dirtbag factor would amp up to 11.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Gonz posted:

It'd never happen, but that would be so incredible if it did. Ambrose's dirtbag factor would amp up to 11.

I heard that WWE loves Rousey and they were interested in having her do "something" at WM30 but it didn't work out.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

I heard that WWE loves Rousey and they were interested in having her do "something" at WM30 but it didn't work out.

The talk is Summerslam last I heard because it's close to her and she'll be out of camp

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

coconono posted:

I thought it was Punk?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Orgophlax posted:

I thought it was Punk?

Nope. Ziggler elbowed Lawler in the upper torso about 10-12 times in a row earlier in the night.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Gonz posted:

Nope. Ziggler elbowed Lawler in the upper torso about 10-12 times in a row earlier in the night.

And the week he was back on the job, WWE had Lawler shoveling about 3 meals worth of Carl's Jr. into his mouth for product placement, as they have done multiple times with him in the past.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

What the gently caress, they didn't combine the W in New York with the logo? No wonder that place went out of business.

Once you try the screech and the flipper pie at NEWF YORK you won't be complaining like a drat mark, b'y

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

LightsGameraAction posted:

And the week he was back on the job, WWE had Lawler shoveling about 3 meals worth of Carl's Jr. into his mouth for product placement, as they have done multiple times with him in the past.

this is what Jerry thinks about you discussing his eating habits

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Luke Harper is a scary man

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Yuriy posted:

yea generally beating up an old man till he has a heart attack on live tv is considered a "bad" thing regardless of whether or not you like him on commentary, hth

Yeah because that is clearly exactly what Ziggler wanted. We need to stop him before he tries to kill all of our old wrestlers!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what if the man in question is a probable racist and pedophile

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Once you try the screech and the flipper pie at NEWF YORK you won't be complaining like a drat mark, b'y

Lord t'underin' jaysis, newfie jokes in the picture thread!

To bring this all together, here's my cousin (no idea if he'd want his face on this site, so playing it safe) tempting fate by wearing a Macho Man shirt to meet Jake Roberts at a show in Newfoundland.

Jake's still in pretty good shape.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
This popped up on my Tumblr feed

More here

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Perigryn posted:

This popped up on my Tumblr feed

here

I like this one the best so far

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Dr. Dirt posted:

I think my favorite part about this joke is that it works on two fronts: the Sting's career reference, and the Dark Knight bank heist.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Ambrose is going to have a chin like Dusty Rhodes' forehead by the end of his career.

Mildly NMS, I guess.

http://imgur.com/M11WYTz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I can't watch this from here but here's the first trailer for Leprechaunswoggle too.

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jun 11, 2014