Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Sarchasm posted:

We aren't even close to bottom yet.

Hey, here's a fun game, what race do you think Stux is? You guys guess first.

Louisgod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Sarchasm posted:

50cc Baby Park

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Stux posted:

Now u see this guy uses bushido... thats japanese for ultimate fighting style. I ground up his sword and armour over 30 epic fights with a dragon.... No, i don't think this is inappropriate information to give a job interview what are you talking about?

You really should've mentioned his Hanzo Steel. Maybe made a joke about the only thing bigger than his dick is his sword. Cause that guy, for sure, is a big dick G.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Sarchasm posted:

AIDS.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Incredulous Dylan posted:

yeah will do. alright so i'm picking up the mario kart bundle thing because i'm an impulse buyer. i've got the pro controller and mario world on my list. anything else i just gotta have??

You should also get a free game download code with MK8 if you register it with nintendo's customer feedback club thingy by July 31st so look at the games for that before you buy anything else (it's different for NA and PAL regions)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stux posted:

lol

i want u to all find real pics of me cmon i'll buy plat for the first person who does

roll with the punches man, it always works

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm loving the meltdown someone is having over the fact that they don't like the Wii U

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

The year is 2014. All Nintendo gamers are required to report to E3 for thier compulsory failaids injection. Only one man stands against the darkness, his name is permabanned poster Stux

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
guys im gonna use my intimate knowledge of anime and the japanese language to totally own these wii u babbys

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I am deeply hurt by your calling me a wii u hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the "Son of Stux." I am a little "brat". When father Stux gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Stux loves to drink Monster Energy Drink. "Go out and post" commands father Stux. Behind our house some rest. Mostly young — raped and slaughtered — their blood drained — just bones now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mabels big day posted:

I'm loving the meltdown someone is having over the fact that they don't like the Wii U

It owns

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Stux posted:

lol

i want u to all find real pics of me cmon i'll buy plat for the first person who does
calm down joe

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Found another example of Stux meddling:
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2011/may/30/stuxnet-attack-cyber-war-iran

Guardian posted:

The malware that had disrupted their work turned out to be so fiendishly clever that Iran accused the US and Israel of developing it. And the virus itself had been given a new name: Stuxnet, which may go down in history as the cyber-weapon that changed the face of modern warfare.

Perhaps that's what's been loosed on this thread?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Now see for the baka gajiin they had to make kirby look mean and angry... but in reality he is a v cute and friendly guy. If it wasn't for those loving CHILD gamers wanting him to be mean i could have the true nippon experience like iwata intended.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Monkey Fracas posted:

You should also get a free game download code with MK8 if you register it with nintendo's customer feedback club thingy by July 31st so look at the games for that before you buy anything else (it's different for NA and PAL regions)

oh cool - it shows pikmin so i'm definitely gonna nab that for free

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Stux posted:

Now see for the baka gajiin they had to make kirby look mean and angry... but in reality he is a v cute and friendly guy. If it wasn't for those loving CHILD gamers wanting him to be mean i could have the true nippon experience like iwata intended.

i really want to know how you know what all these words mean. you seem to be making fun of people who know them, and yet

http://badoo.com/lstuxl/p1136090

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

stux worked on the soundtrack for this piece of poo poo: http://store.steampowered.com/app/295250/
so you guys better back off cuz he's a real dev!!!!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

hey add me to your WiiU friends list if you haven't, we can become friends.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Louisgod posted:

hey add me to your WiiU friends list if you haven't, we can become friends.

*thinks really hard for a half a second* No.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Sending you an invite, please accept it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
The WiiU is good now we don't need to fight

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Yaoi Mandel posted:

lol

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Stux posted:

Now u see this guy uses bushido... thats japanese for ultimate fighting style. I ground up his sword and armour over 30 epic fights with a dragon.... No, i don't think this is inappropriate information to give a job interview what are you talking about?

it only takes like 4-5 Azure rathalos fights to make that sword.

It's never taken me 30 matches of the same guy to ever craft a single weapon.

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

Stux posted:

read this one all the way thorugh guys.... last sentence contains an epic treat

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you couldn't be that unfunny on purpose... Even in yospos

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Louisgod once probated me for a month for saying I didn't want to preorder Xenoblade, he is a true nintendo warrior you can trust.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

elf help book posted:

Louisgod once probated me for a month for saying I didn't want to preorder Xenoblade, he is a true nintendo warrior you can trust.

I'm amazed he did not cut you down where you stood.

The Wii may have had lovely controls for actual not party games, but Xenoblade is still more expensive than buying the Wii console second hand.

wait Gamestop has it for 40 bucks used. BUY BUY BUY

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

stux is a homo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

He was a terrible mod

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
What's the link everyone is posting? I'm at work and can't see.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Black Baby Goku posted:

He was a terrible mod

Rememeber when he demanded a girl strip to her underwear for the crime of mentioning she was a woman on the internet?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Meme Emulator posted:

Rememeber when he demanded a girl strip to her underwear for the crime of mentioning she was a woman on the internet?

He banned me a few times for calling people like Stux a friend of the family

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Are you too young to use real scissors? Are you literally 5 and a fan of stickers? do we have the game for you! starring children's favourite game star that dude from minecraft CoD grunt master chef MARIO and some other guys we recycled from our other games for babbys you too can now use stickers with the power of the 3ds to defeat epic bowser again to save the princess again but with stickers!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Meme Emulator posted:

That was Axemaniac iirc

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

Austrian mook posted:

A piece of poo poo.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Austrian mook posted:

Don't look man

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Austrian mook posted:

It's a picture of Stux. He looks exactly like you think he does.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Yaoi Mandel posted:

That was Axemaniac iirc

No it was Louisgod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Stux posted:

Are you too young to use real scissors? Are you literally 5 and a fan of stickers? do we have the game for you! starring children's favourite game star that dude from minecraft CoD grunt master chef MARIO and some other guys we recycled from our other games for babbys you too can now use stickers with the power of the 3ds to defeat epic bowser again to save the princess again but with stickers!

Thousand Year Door and Paper Mario 64 are the only good and canon paper marios you idiot baka.

• Locked thread