Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Frostwerks posted:

All I know is I hope she found herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZgIk2b68gQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

BgRdMchne posted:

So they all go out looking for the "woman in the orange jacket who was sitting next to me," including the woman who had been in the orange jacket who had been sitting next to some nutjob? It still doesn't make a lot of sense.

Option 1) The person I've been sitting next to for hours is an idiot who cannot recognize me when I change shirts.
Option 2) There was another person on the bus wearing an orange jacket? I better help find them so we can trade fashion tips!
Option 3) The person who raised the alarm is a goon and sucks at describing people as well as recognizing them.
Option 4) Tour bus full of people who all speak different languages.
Option 5) Everyone knew what was going on, but they were bored because they live in Iceland so why not.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Say Nothing posted:

My Little Pony.

Would that be a quarter-horse? :haw:

...I'll see myself out.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Jesus christ you spergs it was meant to be about a journey of self discovery.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
Well, the photo is from a tabloid, and the story they cite from another tabloid. Nowhere are they any actual details. So no, it didn't happen.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Hydrolith posted:

Well, the photo is from a tabloid, and the story they cite from another tabloid. Nowhere are they any actual details. So no, it didn't happen.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're wrong. K told J that tabloids are the best investigative journalism on the planet, and if you can't trust the men who protect us from the scum of the universe, who can you trust?

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Avulsion posted:

Option 1) The person I've been sitting next to for hours is an idiot who cannot recognize me when I change shirts.
Option 2) There was another person on the bus wearing an orange jacket? I better help find them so we can trade fashion tips!
Option 3) The person who raised the alarm is a goon and sucks at describing people as well as recognizing them.
Option 4) Tour bus full of people who all speak different languages.
Option 5) Everyone knew what was going on, but they were bored because they live in Iceland so why not.

If there's one thing I know about the Icelandic they were probably all drunk as poo poo.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
This thread really needs a megarule. Entire pages are going by without people posting a single picture.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Haha, that seal has an animal body!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Avulsion posted:

Deceitful Penguin strikes again!

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Fake, unfortunately. Would it be funnier if it was true? I don't know, I'm not a qualified funny-picture-ologist.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Wouldn't he be writing it to Arthur C. Clarke?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Memento posted:

Fake, unfortunately. Would it be funnier if it was true? I don't know, I'm not a qualified funny-picture-ologist.
2010 was written in 1982.
There's a small grain of truth as Arthur C Clarke phoned Kubrick when he published the book and said as a joke "Your job is to stop anybody making it so I won't be bothered."
MGM did draw up a contract for Kubrick to return, but he wasn't interested and Peter Hyams got the job with their blessings.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

stubblyhead posted:

e: Anything interesting happen in Phantom the last couple years?
The last Sunday story was a past Phantom flashback featuring pirates and the Phantom of the time's wife was herself a masked vigilante, that was pretty cool. And the current daily story is about some of Chatu's followers kidnapping the president to try to force him to reveal what happened to Chatu, not realising that he didn't actually know. It's been a little slow, but has potential.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Utah High School Digitally Adds Clothes To Girls In The Yearbook

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

The last Sunday story was a past Phantom flashback featuring pirates and the Phantom of the time's wife was herself a masked vigilante, that was pretty cool. And the current daily story is about some of Chatu's followers kidnapping the president to try to force him to reveal what happened to Chatu, not realising that he didn't actually know. It's been a little slow, but has potential.

Chatu!! :argh:

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

also called "The Python"

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Floozys exposing their shoulders to impressionable young minds :argh:

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

That's one hella good Robert Z'Dar cosplay.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Tiggum posted:

The storyline where Chatu engineered the capture and imprisonment of Diana was the best.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Boooy!

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

That's one hella good Robert Z'Dar cosplay.

Robert Z'Dar today:

Or is that a sad picture?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Leelee posted:

Is that Oliver Stone?

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Good thing they held their male students up to the same standards of modesty.

Oh wait

Studs doin' what studs do best!

For content:

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Does he have some kind of condition? Can people normally look like Desparate Dan?

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Leelee posted:

Robert Z'Dar today:

That man has a face like a catcher's mitt.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Leelee posted:

Robert Z'Dar today:

He doesn't even look that good anymore.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Does he have some kind of condition? Can people normally look like Desparate Dan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherubism

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Z'Dar got off lightly.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Jay Leno would feel so inadequate in her presence.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Z'Dar got off lightly.

What's happened to Jennifer Leann Carpenter?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
She has a nice smile though! Smiles are awesome.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Z'Dar got off lightly.

"Quaid! Start the reactor!"

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Z'Dar got off lightly.

Reminds me of that little girl with no face. Juliana, I think?

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I know the picture this is based on but I don't get any of the references that were added on. The original is MC Escher or whoever doing a self portrait in an orb but what's the funny in this funny picture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Krinkle posted:

I know the picture this is based on but I don't get any of the references that were added on. The original is MC Escher or whoever doing a self portrait in an orb but what's the funny in this funny picture?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantasm_%28film%29

• Locked thread