Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
Wash everything on perm press gently caress separating poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/06/a...23677809#!WHuN9

Yet again duffel blog is awesome.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The perfect combination: flashy enough to distract officers while being completely useless at the same time.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

wisdom

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/06/uss-pueblo-north-korea-obama/#!WIcUv

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/11/outgoing-company-commander-hate/

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

TPSDude posted:

They cut off the Hot Water in my B's, nothing like an ice cold shower in the morning to wake you up if PT hasn't already. End times are coming to Ft. Hood, cricketgeddon will soon be upon us.

Fuuuuuck, I remember cricketgeddon on Hood. Walls like black carpet moving around so much you hear the sound of them moving. Not just chirping, but moving. Always confused me why the birds didn't have a four course meal every morning.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
My brigade published yet another deployment timeline with fruity colors and word clusterfucks all over the place just like those slides. poo poo's getting more ridiculous the closer we get to deployment.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Triggs posted:

My brigade published yet another deployment timeline with fruity colors and word clusterfucks all over the place just like those slides. poo poo's getting more ridiculous the closer we get to deployment.

In my reclass course there are an alarmingly high number of slides in comic sans.

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004
i am a pirate of the high seas

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

In my reclass course there are an alarmingly high number of slides in comic sans.

I love my commander to death, but he unironically got me an end of tour plaque in comic sans...

In other news I have some important news for my friends who are deployed as Reserve/NG. Apparently there is now some law that requires a three day workshop administered by the Department of Labor for all transitioning service members who do not have jobs or are not full time students. What this means is that you will have to stay at the demob site for three extra days after you clear to take this loving class. My demob effectively got extended by six days because these fuckers do not work on the weekends. When they ask you during the deployment if you are employed or are a full time student, SAY YES.

I am waiting for that sweet, sweet transitional leave that starts on Thursday...

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
To my noble horror I noticed my responses were in Calibri but forwards were in Consolas ... at .5 font larger at that. Outlook presets were all for naught. The horror ... the horror.

In other news my task force is sending a 1LT to be a forward commander for the deployment best decision ever c/d?

Triggs fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jun 10, 2014

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
I just found out that 88U was an actual MOS that exists. If I somehow decide to reenlist, I want to get that.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

only worth it if they give you a sweet whistle

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Triggs posted:

To my noble horror I noticed my responses were in Calibri but forwards were in Consolas ... at .5 font larger at that. Outlook presets were all for naught. The horror ... the horror.

I'm not sure if you're kidding. And I'm not sure if it's sad or not that I'm not sure if you're kidding.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Cole posted:

I'm not sure if you're kidding. And I'm not sure if it's sad or not that I'm not sure if you're kidding.

poo poo's legitimately serious business yo, wouldn't expect white trash to understand

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

Cole posted:

You're not high enough on the ladder to understand. Standards are important and I'm ashamed to have failed the order of my kind.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

sforzacio posted:

only worth it if they give you a sweet whistle

like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79jSzKA0L8

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Got love how he goes over double lines and blows a stop sign at the end.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
IS A 1LT BEING PUT IN CHARGE OF SOMETHING? WHAT IS THIS THE FIRST 10 YEARS OF THE TWO WARS?

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.
http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/08/obama-to-receive-honorary-green-beret-induction-into-special-forces-association/#!WU0U1

quote:

President Obama To Receive Honorary Green Beret, Induction Into Special Forces Association

Post that poo poo to your facebook.
Weed out the idiots
?????
Profit

You just know there are people shrieking over this right this loving second.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

calmasahinducow posted:

I love my commander to death, but he unironically got me an end of tour plaque in comic sans...

In other news I have some important news for my friends who are deployed as Reserve/NG. Apparently there is now some law that requires a three day workshop administered by the Department of Labor for all transitioning service members who do not have jobs or are not full time students. What this means is that you will have to stay at the demob site for three extra days after you clear to take this loving class. My demob effectively got extended by six days because these fuckers do not work on the weekends. When they ask you during the deployment if you are employed or are a full time student, SAY YES.

I am waiting for that sweet, sweet transitional leave that starts on Thursday...

Where did you DEMOB?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

50 Foot Ant posted:

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/08/obama-to-receive-honorary-green-beret-induction-into-special-forces-association/#!WU0U1

Post that poo poo to your facebook.
Weed out the idiots
?????
Profit

You just know there are people shrieking over this right this loving second.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2924875/posts

:laugh:

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
My ASU jacket has a small stain on the front. Is there a way to spot clean these things myself or so I need to take it to get dry cleaned just for that?

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
An oxy clean stick should get that jizz right off.

calmasahinducow
Oct 31, 2004
i am a pirate of the high seas

psydude posted:

Where did you DEMOB?

North Fort Hood

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

calmasahinducow posted:

North Fort Hood

We're going to Dix. Apparently theirs is 9 days not including travel.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

McSpatula posted:

An oxy clean stick should get that jizz right off.

Thanks. Going to grab one of those. In hindsight, it really wasn't a great idea to eat a chili cheeseburger in my ASUs. :v:

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Today I had a visiting First Sergeant from the 82nd try to bitch me out while I was in PTs for not wearing a PT belt on a blackout FOB. All The Way, team.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
hooah 82nd, the same idiots that didn't listen to us about our sector in baghdad and got 3 dudes shot and killed within a week of being with us. then their colonel got shot in the balls standing around in the open like an idiot while a general next to him had his kpot off. told you dudes, don't stay in one place in our sector for more than 10 minutes. suck my dick, airborne.

Aximus
Aug 18, 2010
Bad day for the company, one of our guys was killed in the friendly fire incident that happened Monday. It's a weird feeling being one of the new guys who never met him and being in a room full of pissed off and sad dudes holding back their tears while talking about him with the Chaplin.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Did they release which country was flying the jet yet?

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay
Is it bad if I just hosed the supply sgt as a 11bjoe... and a gubment plane ticket holdover

She was hot for missing pussy for 16 weeks. :smith:

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Okay man.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

psydude posted:

Today I had a visiting First Sergeant from the 82nd try to bitch me out while I was in PTs for not wearing a PT belt on a blackout FOB. All The Way, team.

BLACKOUT FOB I'M IN THE FUCKIN poo poo MAN

nigga you post as much while deployed as you did before you left, i think that says enough

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

nigga you post as much while deployed as you did before you left, i think that says enough
Yo he's gotta keep the curtains on the busses so the terrists don't know how many of are troops are going on vacation okay???

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Anansi The Spider posted:

Is it bad if I just hosed the supply sgt as a 11bjoe... and a gubment plane ticket holdover

holy poo poo you're an 11b? goddamn son you might be the dumbest dude here. at least the rest of us that signed up for the dumbest job in the military had the promise of loving up some browns, you don't even have that to look forward to

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Anansi The Spider posted:

idr parachute spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

he was a BAFer anyway I thought

• Locked thread