Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm wondering, at what time will the games show here? 1 am?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mans posted:

Nah, like 3pm to 8pm(kickoff)

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Mans posted:

FIFA's page has a calendar that adjusts to local time:

Vs germany at 17h, vs usa 23, vs ghana 17 again.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Niiiice, the perfect time-zone, where i've consumed enough wine to be happy and cheerful but not enough wine to black out.

Let's go Ronaldoes :getin:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Apparently Ireland are really bad?

Sperg
Jul 20, 2008

Theoretically, it is possible...

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Apparently Ireland are really bad?

Yeah but so is Portugal

Brighterday
Jun 25, 2005
Unbelievable first touch from Nani

Sperg
Jul 20, 2008

Theoretically, it is possible...
Ireland has loving awful defence lol

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Nani was on fire today goddamn

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
How did Ronald look? I hope he's at full fitness.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

He was pretty cool but only meh for his standards

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Sperg posted:

Yeah but so is Portugal

Is we bad? The exit is that way goblin, this is a safe zone for all Portuguese and fans from all other nations, colors and religions who identify with our motos: lift, Meireles, tan, Ronaldo, be cool and hell, just generally have a good time. No negative thoughts or words allowed, also no girls.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

orange sky posted:

He was pretty cool but only meh for his standards

Hopefully he's takin it easy to make sure he's ready when it counts.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
One out of many Cristiano Ronaldo hobbies is collecting cars. The Portuguese and Real Madrid football player is known for having a special admiration when it comes to show off a new car. CR7 usually doesn't stick with the same car for too long, and he has a private garage with plenty of space for all his dream cars.

Every since he joined Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo salary got a few more digits, allowing CR7 to start buying some cars he has always dreamed of and others that he certainly wasn't even aware of their existence before becoming rich. Cristiano Ronaldo car list has been growing over the years and we'll provide you all the details from Ronaldo cars.

Cristiano Ronaldo cars collection list

Car
Price (USD)
Year bought
BMW M6
102.000 USD
Bentley Continental GTC
195.000 USD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sports Coupé
55.000 USD
Porsche Cayenne
70.000 USD
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
310.000 USD
Audi Q7
50.000 USD
Ferrari F430
300.000 USD
Porsche 911 Carrera 2S Cabriolet
101.000 USD
Bentley GT Speed
220.000 USD
Audi R8
150.000 USD
Audi RS6
80.000 USD
Maserati GranCabrio
140.000 USD
Ferrari 599 GTO
385.000 USD
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
318.000 USD
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
96.000 USD
????
Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI
40.000 USD
????
Bugatti Veyron
1.700.000 USD
????
Aston Martin DB9
200.000 USD
????
Phantom Rolls-Royce
400.000 USD
????
19 cars 4.912.000 USD

An incredible ammount of 19 cars and 4.912.000 USD spent by Cristiano Ronaldo to keep feeding this passion he has of collecting cars. The most expensive car is by far the Bugatti Veyron, costing around 1.700.000 US Dollars, and against which Cristiano Ronaldo made a race for a commercial a couple years ago.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

blue footed boobie posted:

One out of many Cristiano Ronaldo hobbies is collecting men. The Portuguese and Real Madrid football player is known for having a special admiration when it comes to show off a new man. CR7 usually doesn't stick with the same man for too long, and he has a private garage with plenty of space for all his dreams.

Every since he joined Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo salary got a few more digits, allowing CR7 to start buying some dudes he has always dreamed of and others that he certainly wasn't even aware of their existence before becoming rich. Cristiano Ronaldo man list has been growing over the years and we'll provide you all the details from Ronaldo.

not that there's anything wrong with that, ofc

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Don't kink shame in this thread.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah turns out Portugal with Ronaldo is immensely better what a shocker.

Irish players looked terrible though. A couple weeks of lifting and more potato rations for their bellies would improve their performance significantly.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

One out of many Cristiano Ronaldo hobbies is collecting cars. The Portuguese and Real Madrid football player is known for having a special admiration when it comes to show off a new car. CR7 usually doesn't stick with the same car for too long, and he has a private garage with plenty of space for all his dream cars.

Every since he joined Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo salary got a few more digits, allowing CR7 to start buying some cars he has always dreamed of and others that he certainly wasn't even aware of their existence before becoming rich. Cristiano Ronaldo car list has been growing over the years and we'll provide you all the details from Ronaldo cars.

Cristiano Ronaldo cars collection list

Car
Price (USD)
Year bought
BMW M6
102.000 USD
Bentley Continental GTC
195.000 USD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sports Coupé
55.000 USD
Porsche Cayenne
70.000 USD
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
310.000 USD
Audi Q7
50.000 USD
Ferrari F430
300.000 USD
Porsche 911 Carrera 2S Cabriolet
101.000 USD
Bentley GT Speed
220.000 USD
Audi R8
150.000 USD
Audi RS6
80.000 USD
Maserati GranCabrio
140.000 USD
Ferrari 599 GTO
385.000 USD
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
318.000 USD
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
96.000 USD
????
Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI
40.000 USD
????
Bugatti Veyron
1.700.000 USD
????
Aston Martin DB9
200.000 USD
????
Phantom Rolls-Royce
400.000 USD
????
19 cars 4.912.000 USD

An incredible ammount of 19 cars and 4.912.000 USD spent by Cristiano Ronaldo to keep feeding this passion he has of collecting cars. The most expensive car is by far the Bugatti Veyron, costing around 1.700.000 US Dollars, and against which Cristiano Ronaldo made a race for a commercial a couple years ago.

I saw a Ferrari in my little town yesterday.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hell, we're ready

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I am ready too MBM, can't wait for Ronaldo and the Alpha Squad to destroy some german shits

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
We will. It's time for the 2nd big upset of the WC. Hell, if Costa Rica could do it, we can too.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Netherlands are absolute poo poo and they beat Spain(who are worse than poo poo) 5-1.

We can do this. Now I did bet money that we wouldn't do it... But that's just me being prudent.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
what is the fastest way to obtain citizenship of a different country

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

KoldPT posted:

what is the fastest way to obtain citizenship of a different country

Get your Camarinha skills on and hook some old English rich hag and you'll be living in Kensington Square or Chelsea in no time.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Electronico6 posted:

Get your Camarinha skills on and hook some old English rich hag and you'll be living in Kensington Square or Chelsea in no time.

You'd still be stuck with a lovely football team though.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Suqit posted:

Portugal are a bad team who barely qualified. I feel sorry for you Portuguese for having to support such a bad team.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

If Pepe wasn't such a moron then this wouldn't have ended quite so absurdly poorly.

Still putting Portugal to get out of the group.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
He was forced into going for a headbutt because mueller didnt have his head on the ground so he couldnt go for the stomp. Pepe is the complete package when it comes to mindless violence on the pitch

Postorder Trollet89
Jan 12, 2008
Sweden doesn't do religion. But if they did, it would probably be the best religion in the world.
gently caress Ronaldo and gently caress Pepe. That is all.

Ibra would have scored.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Boys, this is a big lesson for us: just because we're bigger, just because we're stronger, just because we're better looking doesn't mean we shouldn't respect all the weaklings and nerds who are just waiting for a stumble from the big jocks to get their kicks. This was a bad performance all around, but hell, I'm not gonna throw the blame around, it was always going to be a tough match. The players will take this lesson, focus, respect crap teams like the US and Ghana and hopefully beat them because we're better. Let's not let the Games and TFF neckbeard goons try to steer us from our path. I believe.

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Boys, this is a big lesson for us: just because we're bigger, just because we're stronger, just because we're better looking doesn't mean we shouldn't respect all the weaklings and nerds who are just waiting for a stumble from the big jocks to get their kicks. This was a bad performance all around, but hell, I'm not gonna throw the blame around, it was always going to be a tough match. The players will take this lesson, focus, respect crap teams like the US and Ghana and hopefully beat them because we're better. Let's not let the Games and TFF neckbeard goons try to steer us from our path. I believe.

Thanks WorldCup Mod Mean Bean Machine, you have restored my faith in this team.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Saudade levels at all time highs

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
If this is your best keeper, could you put an outfield player on the goal next game?

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Doctor Malaver posted:

If this is your best keeper, could you put an outfield player on the goal next game?

He's not

(beto's injured)

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
saw a couple of pretty alpha headers today

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
As I said in the MDT, it's no big deal, this was always going to be the toughest match to get points in. Let's focus and outwork, outclass and outperform the USMNT and the Africans, and then go from there. Portugal supporters, rest easy, we are united. Do not be discouraged by the words from some pale beta bitches from TFF and Games who wouldn't know a football if it hit them on their faces. It's not how you win, it's how you lose, get up and go again. We'll be stronger. Hell, I feel strong right now. I could bench 250 lbs right now, no sweat, so imagine Ronaldo and the rest of the alpha boys. Who's in?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Coentrao and Pepe gone.

Now we just need to beat the USMNT and the GMSNT by large margins.

We can do this. I believe.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

How will the Portuguese manage possible tan lines in Manaus?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Montasque posted:

Coentrao and Pepe gone.

And Paulo Bento decided not to call up Antunes and only go with André Almeida as backup because he's a Benfica and Jorge Mendes player lmao. What a retard. Let's play with the same tactics and team with Germany as we played with Ireland *tries to control his breathing* Let's look at the positives: we were always probably going to lose against Germany. A heavy defeat means there are no excuses for Bento and he will be forced to change up the team and play people who should obviously already be in the lineup so as to not get fired before he even leaves Brazil. Know the last time we started with a defeat, forcing the manager to change up the whole team which then carried us to the final? 2004. Hell, I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

I don't understand, there are plenty of teams with less quality than Portugal who don't routinely embarrass themselves. They're worse than they have any right to be.

otoh Nani and Pepe, gently caress me.

• Locked thread