Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Getting back from work and reading this meltdown has been amazing. Keep the thread open please. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
So did Iwata get canned?

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

So did Iwata get canned?

He's not dead yet. Jeez you're insensitive. :rolleyes:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

So did Iwata get canned?

they're saving this for the tokyo game con thing

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Pac-Man confirmed for smash lol

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
e: wrong thread

Monicro fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 11, 2014

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

this is now a second thread to discuss how cool and good Nintendo is

they showed a lot of games today that are going to be way better than the Cinematic Experiences® that filled every other conference, nintendo makes good games and the wii u is good

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Nintendo "won E3" by default because all other devs, save for platinum, are garbage for idiots.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Wii U kind of owns now and in the future. But, you guys can have your adorable armchair CEO thread and hate on something that confuses you. It's adorable. :allears:

Edit: kewpuh sucks at Mario Kart.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I thought the Sony and Microsoft presentations were pretty good. However, they did not save gaming. Only one company's presentation did that.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

2house2fly posted:

I thought the Sony and Microsoft presentations were pretty good. However, they did not save gaming. Only one company's presentation did that.

OUYA's

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

2house2fly posted:

Yeah, Ubisoft. They saved gaming AND fashion.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Wait, did they have one? Please say yes.

Also I keep thinking the new thread title says "Corporate Dating Simulator" and getting confused and excited.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx
The Wii U will continue to suck until the day Zelda U drops. And then I will be forced to buy one and I'm still mad about that fact let me sulk

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kirios posted:

The Wii U kind of owns now and in the future. But, you guys can have your adorable armchair CEO thread and hate on something that confuses you. It's adorable. :allears:

Edit: kewpuh sucks at Mario Kart.

I just want Nintendo to be good at hardware as well as software okay! And to have a decent Net infrastructure as well. I'm not asking for much!

Actual legit question, does this E3 and the WiiU maybe outselling the Bone save Iwata's job? Or is it too little too late?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I just want Nintendo to be good at hardware as well as software okay! And to have a decent Net infrastructure as well. I'm not asking for much!

Actual legit question, does this E3 and the WiiU maybe outselling the Bone save Iwata's job? Or is it too little too late?

I think Sunning said that Iwata is probably safe in one of his long explanation posts of Japan video game company culture

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Nintendo is the only conference with a nonzero amount of games that aren't just literally a new version of an old game

And Splatoon looks sick as hell, Nintendo will be saved if they port it to iPhone

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I'm pretty disappointed that there was no news of SMTxFE. I was looking forward to them showing something about it.
The new Zelda sounds great though.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Lemming posted:

Nintendo is the only conference with a nonzero amount of games that aren't just literally a new version of an old game

And Splatoon looks sick as hell, Nintendo will be saved if they port it to iPhone

Nice!

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

You forgot the [i][/i] tags.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Suspicious Dish posted:

You forgot the [i][/i] tags.

Nice!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The_Fag_Man posted:

I'm pretty disappointed that there was no news of SMTxFE. I was looking forward to them showing something about it.
The new Zelda sounds great though.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Literal human being Baby posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who the gently caress cares, I'm a pathetic shithead human being posted:

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine
hey woulndt that third-person shooter be super fun to play on an iphone?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Calm down da fwiggin black baby goku

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

a literal poor person posted:

The Wii U will continue to suck until the day Zelda U drops. And then I will be forced to buy one and I'm still mad about that fact let me sulk

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dataisplural posted:

hey woulndt that third-person shooter be super fun to play on an iphone?

haha

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
hey i bought the wiiu and so far it is pretty charming in that little nintendo way that makes you laugh. like when some brazilian mii blurts out "i finished great the whole game 100%" about wii sports. this is inter-connectivity. jump in the shark tank

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Incredulous Dylan posted:

hey i bought the wiiu and so far it is pretty charming in that little nintendo way that makes you laugh. like when some brazilian mii blurts out "i finished great the whole game 100%" about wii sports. this is inter-connectivity. jump in the shark tank

last week I was playing Luigi u in the swamp level and some dude was calling Luigi a friend of the family on the map screen and I was like wow, rude

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

deadwing posted:

last week I was playing Luigi u in the swamp level and some dude was calling Luigi a friend of the family on the map screen and I was like wow, rude

one time i saw mario with a giant well drawn dick in the miiverse but it was deleted pretty fast

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

miiverse rules

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

elf help book posted:

one time i saw mario with a giant well drawn dick in the miiverse but it was deleted pretty fast

I saw that too, but it was Nintendo land, captain falcons dick, and very crudely drawn

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Equilibrium posted:

Haha look at this guy who still thinks modern day Zelda games are worth playing.

Gonna get a WiiU for Kirby, Yoshi, Bayonetta, X, and W101.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Papercut posted:

Haha look at this guy who still thinks modern day Zelda games are worth playing.

Haha look at this guy who never played link between worlds

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

deadwing posted:

Haha look at this guy who never played link between worlds

It's funny he's more trusting of a new yoshi game than a new zelda.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

It's funny he's more trusting of a new yoshi game than a new zelda.

I trust this new Yoshi game, because it actually has a good visual style.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

a new day a new batch of babbys born to play on their first teething toy: the wii u. get a 3ds as well to keep ur tots happy out and about too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mabels big day posted:

I trust this new Yoshi game, because it actually has a good visual style.

I'm willing to believe it can be good :)

• Locked thread