Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I'm going with Nut Flush for 500.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nut%20flush

Let's pray that is what it means...

The alternatives are really horrifying, unless this guy works at a sperm bank?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Cage posted:

Nut flesh? Nut flash? Either way, I dont want to see it.

Nut Flush, it's a poker term for the best flush hand possible.

E: f;b

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Das Volk posted:

Isn't Jordan known for going around in one similarly done up?

Yeah though her rolling monstrosity is the L322 rather than the hairdresser's tanning salon owner's model shown.

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Nut flush!

Edit: Probably should have seen that I was at the bottom of the page, and that it was not the last one.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Yeah though her rolling monstrosity is the L322 rather than the hairdresser's tanning salon owner's model shown.

I've seen that in Fulham, I remarked out loud "what a monstrosity" and another pedestrian commented it was Jordan's, apparently the KP are her real first initials.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'll never understand this poo poo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z2K2lCgbXw

SocketSeven
Dec 5, 2012
She just needed a ride to the car show, so she could go home with a man whose body kit doesn't explode on 1 inch curbs.

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011
My Tuesday morning has been made after watching that.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

This was parked outside my apartment this morning and I don't know how I feel about it.

I think my problem is I see what they tried to do but there's not enough stupid.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I like it, but what's up with that weird hourglass-shaped metal post on your sidewalk?

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I like it, but what's up with that weird hourglass-shaped metal post on your sidewalk?

It appears there are other shapes on the other side of the road.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

This was parked outside my apartment this morning and I don't know how I feel about it.

I think my problem is I see what they tried to do but there's not enough stupid.

No, this is awesome, provided they take it to official Porsche rallies so all the accountants and dentists with a serious brand fetish and vintage Porsches that are never driven in anger can have aneurysms.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
I think the line art is sloppy, but I like the colors and think it would look great as more abstract shapes.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:

Uthor posted:

I think the line art is sloppy, but I like the colors and think it would look great as more abstract shapes.

The symbols on the playing cards (front wheel arch) :eng99:

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Lightbulb Out posted:

It appears there are other shapes on the other side of the road.

You mean the big metal dick?

Because now I can't stop seeing it.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Oh they're some needlessly fancy big metal bollards by the guy who did this

( http://www.antonygormley.com/ )

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

While the amount of work taken to do this is awesome, and the execution may be passable, it's so WTF that it belongs in this thread.

http://www.yaplakal.com/forum11/topic830713.html

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

was expecting less

A Melted Tarp
Nov 12, 2013

At the date
I love the decrepit warehouse they're building it in. Russia is the best.

HDC
Mar 11, 2006

A Melted Tarp posted:

It's Georgia, but yeah, close enough.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

SaNChEzZ posted:

was expecting less
I just came to post this. It's beautiful, isn't it?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Tindjin posted:

Here ya go. It's an original movie display poster, had a friend look at it that collects them and he confirmed. Going to make an obnoxious "go fast" frame for it and put it in my garage. The guy sent it nicely rolled up with a protective sheet of thin paper but it's got a couple of nice creases from people folding it in the last 33 years.

So just in case you wanted to see this ultra-rare film, YouTube is your freind (MST3K version - non-MST3K is available in segments):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPspYjPi3c

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

A Melted Tarp posted:

At least it's a (BMW) V8.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Not not much just a car popping a squat in a parking lot

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
No, its not.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

Chinatown posted:

No, its not.

I can't help but read this as 4 docter 911. Kinda makes sense, not gonna get 4 normal sized Doctors in a 911.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Poisonlizard posted:

I can't help but read this as 4 docter 911. Kinda makes sense, not gonna get 4 normal sized Doctors in a 911.

Sure you can. One driving, one in the passenger seat, one crunched up in the back seat and one in the frunk.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I knew Jordan was famous in the UK for having huge tits, but I wasn't aware she got famous by being a page 3 girl. I know we spawned Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, but It's still hilarious to me that someone's famous in the UK just because they have big cans.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Slim Pickens posted:

It's still hilarious to me that someone's famous in the UK just because they have big cans got their jugs out in a terrible newspaper then had plastic surgery

As with a lot of these girls she actually started out fairly pretty and ended up a grotesque caricature and now thinks she both culturally relevant and an important public figure.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

The more I look at it, the better it gets. I keep discovering new things on it, like a never ending pile of treasure :allears:

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

I ironically and unironically love this. I kind of want to steal some of the badges off of it.

Chinatown posted:

No, its not.

Those plates belong on a Panamera, which belongs wrapped around a tree.

solarNativity fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jun 11, 2014

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

T1g4h posted:

The more I look at it, the better it gets. I keep discovering new things on it, like a never ending pile of treasure :allears:

Somehow a marine managed to buy 1000 fake vents, and couldn't attach a single one straight. They're all crooked.

I'm not sure I'd ever want that guy holding a gun. :ohdear:

Well, I just noticed he's claiming to be a vietnam vet too, so maybe he's just old.

Toymachine
Jul 2, 2007

Warning - Posts created under the influence of Codeine and/or Skittles

Is this a Ford? I wasn't sure.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
Parked in a hardicapped spot with no placard, too.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Captain Trips posted:

Parked in a hardicapped spot with no placard, too.

I really don't think anyone would question it.

Cellular Suicide
Dec 9, 2005

Classical 33's at 45RPM

It's like someone just learned how to use the clone stamp tool in Photoshop, and was so excited they couldn't stop. If you take a low estimate of $15 per tchotchke that must be close to a grand in chromed plastic poo poo on there.

I would hate to be near that thing in traffic on a bright sunny day.

Asshole Bicycle
Nov 4, 2007
Well, I found the worst wheels on ebay:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Maybe he was trying to improve fuel economy, he heard that golf ball dimples reduce drag so he attempted to create the effect with fake vents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

rear end in a top hat Bicycle posted:

Well, I found the worst wheels on ebay:

These would go well with my TREK fish emblem