Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Post 9-11 User posted:

Spent a couple days repeatedly vomiting after my fiance's latest screaming meltdown in a two month long series of meltdowns she had. Right after our anniversary, before her birthday she said she cheated on me, so I was going to put my brain on the outside of my dome. Between that and the lovely police not lifting a finger against: 1) people trying to extort hundreds of dollars from my elderly father, 2) someone destroyed my cargo trailer which was my one ticket out of here, 3) my neighbor issuing death threats, 4) same neighbor attacking Hannah when I wasn't around to break his bones. Police said it's "harassment" and to call them if he hurts or kills anyone (doesn't matter that I have him on video saying he is going to put my family six feet under, et cetera).

I had had my fill, was actually just waiting for the neighbors to do something other than be fat screaming mutants and maybe leave the building for once. I didn't want my body to be immediately disturbed by greasy pigs investigating it. Was going to manually trigger a 9mm round into my skull, was moderately concerned that something would go wrong and it would take many hours to perish.

It's been a lousy Spring. Turns out she didn't cheat, I'm out of here anyway. Going to do some fishing and hang out with real friends at a music festival. Sorry for being a fat gay babby. :shrug:

I was dead set on offing myself but was nagged by the thought, "I want to paint my dumb space horse cavalry." Life cannot get any more stupid than this. I was excited about painting again, finally made enough space in the apartment for my painting station, instead have to pack up my poo poo and escape.

Please don't kill yourself :(

But If you do make sure to shoot your neighbor in the upper spine first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Post 9-11 User posted:

Going to do some fishing and hang out with real friends at a music festival.
Do this then live with them for a while if you can. Live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and haul lumber or fish for a living. You'll be better off for it.

Sulecrist posted:

Those bases are great, where did you get them? I use the Tech-Deck bases from Dragonforge (my dudes specialize in boarding actions) but I could use some variety and I'd like some of the Imperial embellishments that those have.
They're by Champ Industries: http://www.champindustries.net/orders_b.html
30 cents a pop, plastic bases. I saw them at a con years and years ago and they stuck in my memory ever since. There's no Imperial Embelishments on them; I was just able to slip an Aquila decal on one of the blank spaces. They're really nice, and he has urban ones too.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Post 9-11 User posted:

Spent a couple days repeatedly vomiting after my fiance's latest screaming meltdown in a two month long series of meltdowns she had. Right after our anniversary, before her birthday she said she cheated on me, so I was going to put my brain on the outside of my dome. Between that and the lovely police not lifting a finger against: 1) people trying to extort hundreds of dollars from my elderly father, 2) someone destroyed my cargo trailer which was my one ticket out of here, 3) my neighbor issuing death threats, 4) same neighbor attacking Hannah when I wasn't around to break his bones. Police said it's "harassment" and to call them if he hurts or kills anyone (doesn't matter that I have him on video saying he is going to put my family six feet under, et cetera).

I had had my fill, was actually just waiting for the neighbors to do something other than be fat screaming mutants and maybe leave the building for once. I didn't want my body to be immediately disturbed by greasy pigs investigating it. Was going to manually trigger a 9mm round into my skull, was moderately concerned that something would go wrong and it would take many hours to perish.

It's been a lousy Spring. Turns out she didn't cheat, I'm out of here anyway. Going to do some fishing and hang out with real friends at a music festival. Sorry for being a fat gay babby. :shrug:

I was dead set on offing myself but was nagged by the thought, "I want to paint my dumb space horse cavalry." Life cannot get any more stupid than this. I was excited about painting again, finally made enough space in the apartment for my painting station, instead have to pack up my poo poo and escape.

Pretty deep dude.

Well what cavalry are you painting? I got a ten horse unit of deth corps I'm too scared to paint.

Von Humboldt
Jan 13, 2009
uh

Hope things get better, sincerely. When I went through a rough spot - and ended up jetting out of where I lived, dumping my stuff, and then crashing with a friend for a whole summer - one of the first things I made sure to get from the place was my plastic space mans. When things are poo poo, you can still rely on Battle Bro "gently caress I SUCK AT EYES" to be there for another round at optic surgery, and next thing you know, you're engrossed in why the hell you can't make him not look like he's a mutant after two hours. Helps clear the mind, so I fully understand.

Where you fishing at/fishing for, man? You could always combine the two hobbies, if you like catfishing or something similarly laid back. Set pole, paint, set down kit when you get a hit, repeat. Likely will miss a few, but, eh.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Post 9-11 User posted:

If you feel that you might be suicidal, we urge you to contact the Suicide Hotline at 800-273-8255 or navigate to http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ for a live chat and additional resources.

Please don't kill yourself and maybe get some therapy.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

For what it's worth coming from some weirdo in the 40k thread, I hope you're doing alright now. What you've been through is no reason to think about finding an easy way out. Life goes on despite what you do and the world can be a beautiful place. :unsmith:

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
You would be absolutely amazed how easy it is to fail a genuine suicide attempt, even with something as obvious as a gunshot to the head. If you're serious then give that number a call or talk to your doctor. It's what they are there for.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
What is the worst unit in the IG codex? I am going to be participating in an extremely low power campaign, and my current model selection doesn't really allow that.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Here's a cool interview with Andy Chambers where he talks a little about his past with GW, some of his more regrettable choices (choppas reducing armor saves to 4+ namely) and a little on Blizzard's relations with GW. Just hit the English tab:
http://gangeekstyle.com/2014/06/andy-chambers/

" posted:

DJ Dizzy"" post="430866505"]
What is the worst unit in the IG codex? I am going to be participating in an extremely low power campaign, and my current model selection doesn't really allow that.
Rough Riders, probably.

Pacheeco
Feb 26, 2004

DJ Dizzy posted:

Hydras in the absence of Flyers/Skimmers, Rough Riders, or Wyrdvane Psykers that aren't being used to summon Daemons. Rough Riders might be the worst.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

SRM posted:

Here's a cool interview with Andy Chambers where he talks a little about his past with GW, some of his more regrettable choices (choppas reducing armor saves to 4+ namely) and a little on Blizzard's relations with GW. Just hit the English tab:
http://gangeekstyle.com/2014/06/andy-chambers/

Look at this sexy beast.

Andy Chambers probably hosed your mom back in the 90's.

Von Humboldt
Jan 13, 2009

SRM posted:

Rough Riders, probably.

Pacheeco posted:

Hydras in the absence of Flyers/Skimmers, Rough Riders, or Wyrdvane Psykers that aren't being used to summon Daemons. Rough Riders might be the worst.
This is heresy right here. Rough Riders as a unit are a fast, counter-assault unit that can cut down a ton of models, relatively cheap, and most importantly, SPACE LANCERS. The problem is that you can normally just take the equal of the Rough Riders in shooting and get a more consistent list that doesn't rely on your opponent getting within charge range of your lines - but they're cheap enough that you can bring them anyways. I don't think they are bad as much as they are just out of place with what IG does best.

(Rough Riders are rad as hell.)

Bullgryns with the Power Maul and the Brute Shield are pretty bad, though. They're very tough, but suffer from Rough Rider syndrome, where you can just buy more shooting instead of counter assault, and you can't even shove a small unit of these dudes behind the lines "just in case" because they are so expensive. Plus, they practically need someone to babysit them.

In fact, why not aim to make a melee themed IG list? Shotgun Vets, Bullgryns, Rough Riders, Priests, some mooks with Flamers, and maybe a full kitted Command Squad with Straken? That certainly isn't too strong, you get to run some rad units (and just proxy in the Vets and Command Squad, easy) and 30 Fearless Guardsmen surging forward to bayonet some assholes is great imagery and fluffy.

Von Humboldt fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jun 11, 2014

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
I had my first 40k victory earlier tonight. Our mission was 6e's The Scouring, and my Iron Hands Space Marines beat their Tau adversaries 6-5 at the end of turn 5 thanks to variable game length. We counted my victory as "official" and played through until the end of turn 7, where the score was then Iron Hands 5-Tau 10. Most of the fun was watching an Iron Hands Chapter Master with Artificer Armour, Shield Eternal, and a Thunder Hammer in action. Both seeing how much punishment he could take and his assault capability. Once he got into assault anyway, since I mistakenly left him on foot.

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

Cataphract posted:

My nurgle daemon prince has been on the bench since the 6th ed codex dropped. I'm keen to put him back on the table. What's a good load out? Every time I've gone to build one they've wound up seeming too expensive.

Get me in the game coach!

So a couple ways to do this.

The CSM version is obviously gonna go wings. Mastery levels are expensive but, honestly, you kinda want them, so 2-3 of those are probably good. Armor or not will depend on how much you want to invest in him- he should be pretty immune to shooting, but in melee you still have to deal with Krak Grenades and other mid-to-high Strength attacks that can do some damage to you. Suiting up with Black Mace is really amusing, but also pushes your price through the roof very quickly and doesn't help keep you alive at all.

The Daemons version is gonna want Wings, ML2-3, and then two Greater Gifts. He's clocking in pretty expensive, but unless you roll really poorly on powers/gifts he'll be all but unkillable by most things. Not taking Armor is a lot more defendable here because you can roll it from a Gift and because you will hopefully have several other ways to enhance your resilience. It still wouldn't be an awful thing to buy, though.

Daemon Princes come in pretty pricey most all the time, it's just sort of the nature of the beast. 200-300pts is pretty standard for them, and there's no real way around it. Make sure you have other flying targets (FMCs or Flyers) to help keep some pressure off of them and don't always just ram them down the enemy's throat immediately. Learn when to play it cautious and when to go full-on aggression. Make use of your shooting powers if you have them- the ability to drop a template or blast right in the middle of the enemy army shouldn't be underestimated. Many of the Nurgle spells as well as Psychic Shriek are excellent for these purposes, so remember you don't have to roll all your powers from the same chart. If you get Iron Arm or Endurance early on, consider switching to another table.

DJ Dizzy posted:

Harker and Kell both make their respective units into pretty overpriced liabilities, so there's that. Heavy Weapons Squads have a lot of firepower but are amazingly fragile and prone to running off the table for no reason- the Mortar and HB versions are especially bad. The Taurox/Taurox Prime are rather expensive for what they do, as are the Hydra and Hellhound variants.

At the end of the day, though, I think Ogryn take the prize. Not only are they expensive, buy they have a lovely Ld stat (so any casualties will send them scurrying, negating the nominal value of their resilience) and they have a very poor armor save, so they're wholly reliant on their Toughness/Wounds to keep them in a fight. Add in a short-ranged gun and middling CC performance and you have a unit that is spectacularly lackluster at the end of the day, especially compared to the nigh-identical (but superior in nearly every role) Bullgryn.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

AbusePuppy posted:

At the end of the day, though, I think Ogryn take the prize. Not only are they expensive, buy they have a lovely Ld stat (so any casualties will send them scurrying, negating the nominal value of their resilience) and they have a very poor armor save, so they're wholly reliant on their Toughness/Wounds to keep them in a fight. Add in a short-ranged gun and middling CC performance and you have a unit that is spectacularly lackluster at the end of the day, especially compared to the nigh-identical (but superior in nearly every role) Bullgryn.
Nah, Ogryn are much better in the new codex, even if Bullgryn make them kind of redundant. You can stick a priest with them and make them fearless and meaner in close combat. As for Rough Riders, they're T3 5+ models with no transport options. Anything and everything will tear right through them, as much as I want them to be god.

Proletariat Beowulf
Jan 7, 2007
I wish meat screamed as I ate it.
Seconding the Suicide Hotline.

9/11, dude, I got some brain meds and my life has been pretty awesome since I out-scienced evolution. If you're in a "stand your ground" state, as much as I want to armchair soldier and tell you to blast your neighbor (who sounds like a mega-shitheel, seriously gently caress that guy), you'd do better to just GTFO. Way, way better things are in store for you once you leave that little temporary hosed up situation (including more grey mans than you'll ever loving be able to paint :shepface: ). This makes me almost wish we still had the Tupac :sever: smilie.

Thread content: does anyone know where to get some plasticard? A buddy suggested hitting up some sign companies, and a guy had PVC 1/4-inch at a killer price, but it was just too thick to work with for miniatures.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Steal political signs, I'm not making GBS threads you, the kind people stick in their yard. Alot are made out of that really fantastic like sort of carboard but plastic stuff.

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

SRM posted:

Nah, Ogryn are much better in the new codex, even if Bullgryn make them kind of redundant. You can stick a priest with them and make them fearless and meaner in close combat. As for Rough Riders, they're T3 5+ models with no transport options. Anything and everything will tear right through them, as much as I want them to be god.

Rough riders are fragile, obviously, but they are at least cheap and hit fairly hard (S5 I5 AP3 with multiple attacks on the charge.) Ogryn are just a great big pile of middling that don't actually do anything well and are slow and hard to hide to boot. In an environment full of S6+ guns with lots of shots, Ogryn are actually less survivable than Rough Riders are- compare how much damage Broadsides, Wave Serpents, Thunderfire Cannons, etc, will do to them (relative to their cost) and you'll see what I mean.

I'm not gonna say Rough Riders are good, but they are at least fast and can carry Meltaguns, so that's not the worst thing in the world. Ogryn can't do anything but put S5 hits on units that are too stupid to walk away from them.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Steal political signs, I'm not making GBS threads you, the kind people stick in their yard. Alot are made out of that really fantastic like sort of carboard but plastic stuff.

Core flutes are drat useful for terrain-building. Whenever political parties doorknock and ask if you want a sign in your yard, let them. Leave it a few days and pull it off and voila! You've now got some of the best material to knock out buildings with.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

HiveCommander posted:

Core flutes are drat useful for terrain-building. Whenever political parties doorknock and ask if you want a sign in your yard, let them. Leave it a few days and pull it off and voila! You've now got some of the best material to knock out buildings with.

This guy knows what's up.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
Well, yeah rough riders. But gently caress me if I am gonna have my guards ride horses. :negative:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

AbusePuppy posted:

Rough riders are fragile, obviously, but they are at least cheap and hit fairly hard (S5 I5 AP3 with multiple attacks on the charge.) Ogryn are just a great big pile of middling that don't actually do anything well and are slow and hard to hide to boot. In an environment full of S6+ guns with lots of shots, Ogryn are actually less survivable than Rough Riders are- compare how much damage Broadsides, Wave Serpents, Thunderfire Cannons, etc, will do to them (relative to their cost) and you'll see what I mean.

I'm not gonna say Rough Riders are good, but they are at least fast and can carry Meltaguns, so that's not the worst thing in the world. Ogryn can't do anything but put S5 hits on units that are too stupid to walk away from them.

There's also the fact that even with all their toughness and wounds, they're still only Ld 6 (7 with a Bone 'ead) and I2, so there's a good chance if they lose combat they'll end up getting Sweeping Advance'd. Of course, Rough Riders also suffer from the fact that while they can hit hard, that only counts for the first turn they're in assault. After that they turn back into pumpkins Guardsmen, though they do get a single extra attack for having pistols and CCWs. Either way, they're both pretty bad and generally not worth taking for their point costs, especially Ogryns-it's a 130 points for 3 3W models that will most likely die before they get across the board, and for the same price a Guard player can easily take a Leman Russ hull. Not exactly a tough decision to make there.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I was incredibly surprised that Rough Riders were left unchanged. Like AbusePuppy said, they're not irredeemably awful but there are about 15 other units in the codex that can to as much damage from farther away while being more survivable.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Hollismason posted:

All the ones I've ever seen have been corrogated plastic, not really good for building.

When I worked at GW in the mall, we were tossing garbage out, and in the garbage room was three huge signs on plastic card that were the perfect thickness for modeling. We nabbed those and had so much to use. I threw most of mine away because it was that much.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

ghetto wormhole posted:

I was incredibly surprised that Rough Riders were left unchanged. Like AbusePuppy said, they're not irredeemably awful but there are about 15 other units in the codex that can to as much damage from farther away while being more survivable.

You know what would make me consider Rough Riders? Just one rule addition. Outflank. Let me roll 12" onto the board from one side or the other with a couple of meltas or flamers and I'd be much more likely to consider 'em.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

DJ Dizzy posted:

Well, yeah rough riders. But gently caress me if I am gonna have my guards ride horses. :negative:

Then make them all bikers or something.
http://shop.ramshacklegames.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=24]

ghetto wormhole posted:

They seem kinda like a relic of the older edition more than anything now and just added for the people who have bought a ton of models or have kitbashed something of their own together because the half page of rule in the latest codex seems like a bit of an afterthought with them having no decent idea how or what to use them for.

SRM posted:

They're by Champ Industries: http://www.champindustries.net/orders_b.html
30 cents a pop, plastic bases. I saw them at a con years and years ago and they stuck in my memory ever since. There's no Imperial Embelishments on them; I was just able to slip an Aquila decal on one of the blank spaces. They're really nice, and he has urban ones too.

Oh I like those, still undecided if I wanna go with an urban base theme for my army or not but I do like those because of their simplicity and not overdecorated like I've seen with others.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jun 11, 2014

TarDolphinorShark
Sep 25, 2008

Does anyone have some Tau Pathfinders they want to get rid of for a nice low price? For some crazy reason I want to make another kill team and I like the looks of those.

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

Throwing another voice into suicide hotline. You CAN work through your problems, and there are people out there who WILL help you. Don't give up. Please.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
Warhammer 40k 7th Edition: Life cannot get any more stupid than this.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Ma, who's that band I like? Oh yeah, Hall & Oates.
Forge World now accepts PayPal... Goodbye eBay money. :sigh:

This is a convenience I legitimately didn't want... I'm in the checkout screen... Now *I* need a hotline...

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Post 9-11 User posted:

Hi! I am glad you are OK. Things seem to have worked out, at least for the moment, and others have posted hotlines for immediate help. If you have questions or thoughts about getting further help on some long term basis, the psychiatric help megathread in The Goon Doctor can answer general questions about therapy and the like although it is not in and of itself a resource for direct help.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

Von Humboldt posted:

What was your list, by the way? I'm always curious.

A ways back, but here's the list:

Chaos Daemons (670pts)
HQ:
Daemon Prince 145pts (265pts)
++Daemon of Nurgle 15pts
++Daemonic Flight 40pts
++Greater Reward 20pts
++Greater Reward 20pts
++Psyker (Mastery Level 1) 25pts

Herald of Nurgle 45pts (145pts)
++Greater Locus of Fecundity 25pts
++Palaquin of Nurgle 40pts
++Psyker (Mastery Level 1) 25pts
++Lesser Reward (Etherblade) 10pts

Troops:
10x Plaguebearers 90pts
++Plagueridden 5pts
++Lesser Reward (Etherblade)

3x Nurglings 45pts

Heavy Support:
Skull Cannon of Khorne 125pts

Chaos Space Marines (360pts)
HQ:
Sorceror 60pts (100pts)
++Mark of Nurgle 15pts
++Mastery Level 2 25pts

Troops:
20x Chaos Cultists 90pts

Fast Attack:
Heldrake 170pts
++Baleflamer

Total Points: 1000pts
Total Models: 38

My teammate fielded Word Bearers CSM with a ML3 Sorceror in terminator armor, 2x 10x CSM with Mark of Nurgle in Rhinos, and the three TL-Lascanoon/DCCW Helbrutes in a Helbrute Mayhem Pack Formation.

Opponents fielded an Unbound Ork list and a Necron list. Orks consisted of a Warboss and Warp'ead with 18x Shoota Boyz in a Battle Wagon, 15x Lootas, 3x Zzap Guns with 10x Grots, a Looted Wagon with Killkannon, Big Mek with SAG, and an Aegis Defence Line with Quadgun. The Necron list was 2x 20x Necron Warriors with attached MSS/WS Overlords, 2x Canoptek Spyders, 3x Canoptek Scarabs, and an Annihilation Barge.

We rolled the Tactical Objectives mission which allows either side to steal the other's "Secure X" cards, making it a desperate scramble to capture as much as possible and deny the other team any chance. Luckily for the other side, they started their first turn with two "Capture X" cards which they already controlled, netting them two points out of the gate. We did a good job of hiding most prime targets and the most damage they got to do was blast half of the Cultists off the table, who held strong thanks to the leadership of the attached Sorcerer. They mostly advanced forward, attempting to capture as much as possible. We responded mostly with advancing but the Daemon Prince, secure in his Shrouded nigh-invulnerability, glided across the field and tore the engine out of the Annihilation Barge, blowing it to pieces. We dominated the Psychic Phase, 7WC to 1WC, allowing us to manifest powers with little difficulty. The Daemon Prince remain Iron Arm'd the entire game and the Nurgle Sorceror used his Weapon Virus to greatly reduce the rapid-fire effectiveness of the Necrons and kill a few to boot.

The enemy shooting really shredded a good deal of our forces, especially the Ork guns. The Killkannon managed to get two precise shots to take out about 12 CSM over the course of the game. Thankfully the Daemon Prince used his assault momentum to hit the front line of the Ork guns turn 2, killing 4 Grots and causing the lot of them to run off the table (wrecking the Quadgun in the process). The Lootas grimly accepted they were next.

The Warp'ead was one of the crazier elements of the game, accidentally (or intentionally?!) rolling "Ere We Go!" twice over two turns and dragging the Warboss and Shootas out of the Battle Wagon and into the open. The first time this happened was actually pretty good for them, as they were able to repel a daemonic assault pretty handily and were looking to crush the daemons and Terminator Sorcerer in the next round of combat. The Ruinous Powers whispered sweet promises of Orky glory to the insane Ork Psyker and caused him to bounce to the other side of the area and promptly get roasted by an arriving Heldrake (taking out 12 of 17 Orks). Chaos is fickle!

We didn't get to finish the whole game (my mascot baby was getting very fussy and it was almost bedtime), but we called it at the end of turn 3 with a total of 7 for us (5 objectives plus First Blood and Line Breaker) and 6 for them (5 objectives and Line Breaker). It was a fun and silly game.

Here's a picture mid-battle as the double flamer CSM unit torches some Necron Warriors from the safety of their Rhino:

Edit:
Also, Post 9-11 User, I will continue to echo the advice others have given. Provided that your posts have been entirely serious, consider contacting a mental health counselor as soon as you are able. Things get better. I know we joke around on this comedy forum quite a bit, but if the help and advice you need comes from here I'm perfectly fine if a thread derail saves your life.

PierreTheMime fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jun 11, 2014

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Your poo poo will get better. Talk to someone. If the hotline or website don't work or seem dumb call a friend. If you can't reach out to your friends text or call me (PM incoming), I'm just some rear end in a top hat on the internet so you can say whatever you need to. If bad brain stuff continues consider getting medication. There is no shame in having some mental stuff that needs to be worked out. There is a stigma and there shouldn't be.

:sympathy:

:ninja: edit: I don't think you have PMs so I'm just going to toss my number out here for the day. Goons don't be assholes ok?

Naramyth fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 12, 2014

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

60 pizzas incoming

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
i do like pizza

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Naramyth posted:

i do like pizza

Until you realize that you need to pay for 60 pizzas.

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Or you know buy some or ask for them when they're being given out or when the election's over, instead of committing a crime for the sake of space barbies.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Babe Magnet posted:

60 pizzas incoming

New Oath thread prizes spotted

Esser-Z posted:

Or you know buy some or ask for them when they're being given out or when the election's over, instead of committing a crime for the sake of space barbies.
Oh they have the money.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Everyone dies, friends. I think it is more sad that Dr. Kevorkian was put in a dungeon for helping people in real serious crippling pain die peacefully and painlessly as opposed to me being a fat babby and fumbling around with spare ammunition. Suffering is ugly, death is beautiful. Can someone please make a DEATH IS CERTAIN emot? Better yet, please make an emot for The Fountain. It'll be like :vince: but 100% more Tree Of Life.

If you make it, I will purchase it.

Thank you for the concern, I have been in therapy and talked to the doc the other day. When she dropped out of therapy my anxiety level spiked, that she get help for her laundry list of abusive behaviors was my red line for staying in the relationship and she bailed. I haven't been going outside much lately, was shocked to find that I don't have to wait at home knowing any minute she'll burst in the door yelling at me or call at 3:00am saying she's lost in Harlem.

There are nice people I can talk to outside, fresh air, no screaming, no blame! Good pizza.

Babe Magnet posted:

60 pizzas incoming

Yeah just send them to me, this island has great pizza. Tell the delivery person to expect nothing but a gaping maw at the door. I'll leave the door unlocked, just toss all 60 pizzas in there.

Did Rough Riders get a strange new name like Wyrdvayns? Eponia Crew??? Anyway, the metal lances are ugly as poo poo so I replaced them with plastic Bretonnian lances strapped with krak grenades:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

No they're still called Rough Riders amazingly enough.

• Locked thread