Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Smirr posted:

ban everyone who didn't vote 5 the day this thread was created, permaban everyone who's bragging about doing it now

Why would you vote a thread about a terrible team everyone hates 5 before they get creamed in the first game of the world cup of 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

because the OP was really funny

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Smirr posted:

because the OP was really funny

It is a good op but its still a thread about the spanish national team.

e: i feel like voting 5 after they gotten beaten 5-1 is totally ok and appropriate and also suck it down spain.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Smirr posted:

ban everyone who didn't vote 5 the day this thread was created, permaban everyone who's bragging about doing it now

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Boy, 5PA1N sure got their rear end whooped today

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

"Fix This"

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Seriously, is there another angle on that Torres miss? I've watched that one about a hundred times and it still just looks like the ball disappears infront of him and then falls out of his rear end.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

So I was on the second leg of driving 1,400 miles to my vacation spot today and had to miss this. I heard it was the greatest game of all time and the final score couldn't do it justice confirm/deny

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Gigi Galli posted:

A taste of things to come.

lol

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Crazy Ted posted:

So I was on the second leg of driving 1,400 miles to my vacation spot today and had to miss this. I heard it was the greatest game of all time and the final score couldn't do it justice confirm/deny

confirm

The Capitulator
Oct 31, 2008

Crazy Ted posted:

Confirm. #5PAI1N

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Crazy Ted posted:

Spain were diving and playing dirty and it came to bite them in the rear end.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Crazy Ted posted:

Could easily have been 7 or 8 for the Dutch

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Ahahahahaha

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

nice meltdown

Silence
Jul 9, 2001

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Have any spain players come out with excuses or saying that the dutch didn't play football yet?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jose posted:

Have any spain players come out with excuses or saying that the dutch didn't play football yet?

If they're smart they're keeping their mouths shut because it was quite obvious which team was and which team wasn't.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jose posted:

All the quotes I've seen have been super self-deprecating and openly admitting how terrible they were. Both Xavi and Casillas said it was the worst game they've ever played in their whole careers.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Is Del Bosque the biggest fraud in world football? Riding on Pep and Luis Aragones's hard work, massive strokes of fortune in both 2010 and 2012, consistently awful friendly performances, refusal to change despite repeated warning signs...just a complete dinosaur.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Agreed the guy who's won la liga, the champions league, the euros and the world cup is a con man and hell, even I could of managed all those teams, possibly doing a better job in the process

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Looks like the Spanish team's medical depertment got hit by some budget cuts.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Did anyone say 5PA1N yet?

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

tekz posted:

Agreed the guy who's won la liga, the champions league, the euros and the world cup is a con man and hell, even I could of managed all those teams, possibly doing a better job in the process

Glad you agree with me

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I got Spain in the sweepstakes, but get this - i want them to get destroyed and anally probed by big sexyfootball men... hhaha im just a littlef hosed up in the head like that :twisted:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Machinegunboyo posted:

I got Spain in the sweepstakes, but get this - i want them to get destroyed and anally probed by big sexyfootball men... hhaha im just a littlef hosed up in the head like that :twisted:

I'm fully erect

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lladre posted:

Haters gonna hate.

av lookin like you barely survived the futbolocaust

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Monday Bandele posted:

Is Del Bosque the biggest fraud in world football?

no, it's pep

Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
Windmills 5 - Don Quixote 1

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Monday Bandele posted:

Is Del Bosque the biggest fraud in world football? Riding on Pep and Luis Aragones's hard work, massive strokes of fortune in both 2010 and 2012, consistently awful friendly performances, refusal to change despite repeated warning signs...just a complete dinosaur.

I'll never accept this guy is succesful manager.He's a loving conservative fraud.
I got to feel supremely smug with every goal the dutch were scoring which is a lovely thing when your team losses by 5 goals but silver linings.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Dutch media are reporting de Gea got injured to the butt during training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Elliptical Dick posted:

Dutch media are reporting de Gea got injured to the butt during training.

He's going to be out at least for the group stage. Clever.

• Locked thread