Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Shugojin posted:

Well, I know when black people exercised open-carry rights a number of years ago in Texas, the Texas state legislature promptly passed laws that "enable localities to be more restrictive".

Fun fact: The Black Panthers were the main driving factor in the creation of many of California's gun control laws!

EDIT: Looks like I missed a whole page of horror, sorry.

Kavak fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
So... uh... I'm not really sure how you get any worse than Freep is today. loving hell. Literally send children to Nazi death camps. loving hell.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lazmataz is legitimately in need of serious psychological help.

e: I'm legitimately feeling sick to my stomach now. I'm stepping away from this thread for a bit.

The Rokstar fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jun 14, 2014

RickoniX
Dec 4, 2005

A human or elf?

NO NOT A BADGER YOU GOON

So is chapter 4 just a long John Galt speech about the evils of debt and urban ferals?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
If only.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
AL Jazeera's comment section struck me as a sort of bizarro Freep

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/06/israel-searches-kidnapped-students-201461315494572856.html

quote:

Five Palestinians have already been killed and several kidnapped by Israeli army in 'search' of the three missing illegal invaders in Palestine!!. What an irony!!.

They must be searched for within NutYahoo's home!.. IsreHell is ever inventing new means of terror on Palestinians, and to try to break their unity.

quote:

the ju will kidnap his own children to gain sympathy

quote:

a nuclear Iran will put a stop to the raping and killing committed by jews

quote:

I have seen how Zionist police and soldiers kidnap Palestinian children and I believe the children are kidnapped for their organs !

quote:

So true!.. IsraHell regularly kidnap Plestinian teenagers. More shamelessly, organ harvesting is their preferred business!. What a 'civilized' terrorist nation!!

quote:

Hopefully they are dead.

quote:

all child killing jews should be gassed

quote:

Israel is a lunatic state, I guess they are useful for killing children and women and they do not talk to the world about stopping soon their killing fields, I appreciate that 99% of the world reject Israel as a country and as a nation, they are people from middle ages who love killings and oppression and the world have enough about the Zionist Jewish because the world was naïve to accept Israel as a country in 1948 after world war 2. The world have seen what Israel have unleashed against the Palestinians suffering and killings 10 time more than what they have suffered in WW2, and the Arabs in Middle East have grieve twice what the European have done to the Jews in general. The population Jewish of 10 million living in USA are like a princess that their minds are locked up in the Zionist Jewish Talmud High Tower, Pity…They are rutting fools, I advice the rest of the world not to be the gentiles girlfriend for the Zionist Jewish dogma, they will not care non one than themselves at the end…the rest of the world 99% are like a patsy that the Zionist Jewish have stolen all the money of the planet so they can be the only riches in USA and in Europe, and they embarrasses the rest of the world with their sickness of manipulating every governments and countries they wish and as a dupe humanity is still licking the boots of Zionist Jewish…

quote:

In fact I think the Jews will rape everyone of the girls before cutting them into tiny pieces...The rape little Palestinians boy, why would they not rape virgen/Muslims girls?

quote:

The Jews will dress up in Muslims attire, and fake up an
accent and rape all the girls and then as usual they will blame in the girls
Muslims Brothers.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/06/iraq-cleric-issues-call-arms-against-isil-2014613125518278210.html

quote:

My dear Ahmed, all these developments have proven my point regarding Shia Radfis association with Islam, as i have time and again mentioned that you people have nothing to do with Islam or Muslims, so this development has proved my point. You people have always locked horn with Muslims not with Christians or Jews or any other Kafirs so it proves that you people are real hires of yahood-o-Nisara

quote:

idol worshippers..worst than kafir

quote:

shia groupy imitating USA. even them starting to believe they are good guys and muslims are the terrorists.. lol

perhaps soon ad-dajjal will lead them to a deeper hell fire.

quote:

you are the terrorist you are a cancer on the world. i hope you have delivered your daughters and sisters to AYATOLLAH to dis-vergin them as the grand master misguided animal DOG is what you people are DOGS

quote:

LOL
Nice Waziristani education you've got there. Is that what those rabbid dogs in the rat-infested Afghan and Pakistani caves teach you? You do realize that classes on how to insert sticks of dynamite through your cavity does is not a transferable credit in the western country that hosts you, right?

quote:

No wahabi ISIL must be allowed to live..all must be wiped out
iraqi's are comming with strom and lightning to clear all ISIL
All these animals have seen in syria is small but real power is with iraqi shia muslims..
No ISIL must be let to go back to their dens....kill all of them iraqi

quote:

You and your forefather don't know how to pray and beleived allah has foot---idol worshippers

quote:

this is from your garbage..not we belive
sunni are worst than kafir..
wahabis are animals

quote:

The ISIS terrorists from the EU and USA R€GIM€$ will be eliminated.

YES Scotland and no2eu will make The World a better place starting
with Scotland. We shall evict the fascist R€GIM€$ and the western
backed WESTminster R€GIM€ because we are from the NORTH.

Sir Vladimir Putin is the First Sea Lord of Her Majesty the Queen
of Scotland, Elizabeth I of Scotland and Elizabeth II of The rest
of the UK and Commonwealth allied with Russia, China and
our Native American friends and allies from around the world.

We are a mighty and ancient power and it's best not to argue
with us for too long because we're generous and can take it
on the chin for a while but the time comes when Enough
is finally ENOUGH and that time is now. STOP the war.

quote:

yeah eat shiite you filthy judeo xtian filth

quote:

Real Muslims everyone in Iraq - needs to arm and prepare themselves for these terrorist Iranian puppet demons. We have all seen what they have done to cities in the Iran/Iraq War and what they have done to their people. Nothing but terrorist barbarians and 100% kuffar.

quote:

sunni are kafir and need to be wiped away from globe.
where ever they go,they create problem to humanity
they deserve to stay in dens sponsored by saud morons

quote:

Nouri Al Malaki is an American puppet. He is also an Iranian puppet. This says a lot about the relations between America and Iran. Beyond the rhetoric, Americans and Iranians seem to be allies, hell bent on destroying the Muslim world.

Iran had offered support to the US to invade Afghanistan and actually aided the Northern Alliance forces.

Iran is always up to mischief.

quote:

I totally agree with you. Shi'ah everywhere in the world cooperates with US. A very good example is what happened in Afghanistan and Iraq. Now is time for them to reap what they saw.

quote:

u r keeping hatred like shia sect and all. its purely from iblis the teacher of racism who is the real enemy of human beings. dont forget taht
Our enemies are not shia, usa, uk, israel, jews or christian. there is only one clear enemy that is iblis and his team from jinn.

quote:

Some of them are even in the White Hole/House.

quote:

Those Barrel bombs are calling your name - terrorist scumbag. Wasn't Guantanamo bay enough for you to realize that you are a despicable terrorist who should change your ways and turn to Islam?

quote:

No reconciliation til we capture Baghdad, Tehran and Damascus. That's a end of it.

quote:

The world will be a better place when The Yankees just disband
those ridiculous USA and EU R€GIM€$ and hand back that evil
and über ridiculous "declaration of independence" to Her Majesty
The Queen and sincerely apologise for that awful 1773 nonsense.

The stupid "tea party" is over. YES Scotland and no2eu .com
We're saying Enough is ENOUGH. Time up. GAME OVER. UK=OK!

NOUSA.

quote:

Does Allah generally intervene with American manuufactured weapons????

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Was choosing Tom Cruise to be the Ubergrupenfurher of the Gaystapo intentional?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Was choosing Tom Cruise to be the Ubergrupenfurher of the Gaystapo intentional?

I'm pretty sure that image hit the internet right after Valkyrie was in theaters so probably just the first GIS result for "nazi officer in uniform"

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I just want to point out that that's a pretty kickin' rad jacket.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm not gay and I'd wear the gently caress out of that outfit.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Kavak posted:

Fun fact: The Black Panthers were the main driving factor in the creation of many of California's gun control laws!

EDIT: Looks like I missed a whole page of horror, sorry.
What's great is that conservatives will lose their minds if/when they realize who passed one of their major gun control laws!

Acquilae fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 14, 2014

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Acquilae posted:

What's great is that conservatives will lose their minds if/when they realize who passed one of their major gun control laws!

:freep: He was forced to by the libtards. :freep:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Man I'm really liking Xiahou Dun's new DLC outfit.

kik2dagroin posted:

So: pictures alluding to a holocaust of immigrant children -> BAD! NO DON'T POST THAT HERE!
inflammatory rhetoric, using the same verbiage as motherfucking Adolf Hitler, regarding immigrant children -> Acceptable!

This really is a new low even for them. I'm going to go drink heavily now :cheers:

If a newer account has posted exactly the same stuff Lazamataz did he probably would have been attacked as a liberal troll and zotted.

Though I guess that fits in well with the fact that if a Republican did exactly the same stuff Reagan did he'd be attacked as a RINO or satanic tyrannical liberal.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Does anyone have the text of what laz said it appears to have been deleted.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
Does the Gaystapo accept women? I want to join. I think I'll look good in black leather boots and a rainbow SS uniform.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

platedlizard posted:

Does the Gaystapo accept women? I want to join. I think I'll look good in black leather boots and a rainbow SS uniform.

Of course! Letting women serve in the military is part of the smashing down of Divinely established gender barriers!

Plinkey posted:

[url]http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7_oNd-aFGhoJ:https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3167255/posts%3Fpage%3D23+&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/url]

Wow, that's special.

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I checked the site itself, and am probably on a watchlist with the rest of the poop-delvers now for doing so. It looks like the FR admins scrubbed most of Laz's posts. Not even a "comment deleted", but wiped away completely.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
I don't know how you do a Gaystapo without gender and race quotas. If anything, that white man would probably be a pretty small minority.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Wow, that's special.
Cross-posting this since it's good background as to the why of children coming over the border from Latin American countries

Spacedad posted:

I'm posting this here to contrast the bullshit right wingers always throw out about immigrants with the Charles Dickens-like nightmare of what actually results from that racist immigrant-bashing hogwash.

Part1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsCiIBSh-kE

Part2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4_RG3TSx0

Also because this is a pressing issue, and I want to see if any rear end in a top hat racist nutjobs have said anything about it. I am betting it is some of the unconscionable dishonesty about the widespread humanitarian crisis in South America & Mexico claiming that immigrants are sending for their kids rather than it being a massive case of unaccompanied desperate children fleeing on their own from horribly violent & impoverished circumstances.

Ironically the border clampdown has actually helped create this situation, because it's made it much harder for families here to go back and visit their children by essentially walling them in.
The usual right-wing media blowhards have been opining on this story since it made it into the news cycle starting around this past Monday or so. Once you filter it down to the most extreme elements of the right-wing base it appears you wind up with people literally arguing for genocide akin to what that the Nazis did. What. The. gently caress! I'm still going back to that post I made earlier today and thinking "Oh, it was just a freeper arguing for ethnic cleansing :stonklol:" up until it was pointed out that the deleted Laz post was a picture graphically suggesting we send refugee children to death camps. And then the gently caress posts the same poo poo in a separate thread word-for-word, without the picture, and it coasts by freep's top notch moderating team. God, they've fallen so low over the past couple years and they just don't give a poo poo. These people claim to be Christians for gently caress's sake, like Jesus would totally send the undesirables in society to death camps. I suppose I am most pissed off that more freepers aren't summarily calling for Laz to be banned, because really in any sane forum (I know, I know) that's exactly what would be justified in this situation because even in jest that kind of 'humor' isn't funny in the slightest.

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
The thread title is really good

Can't remember the last time I actually checked out Freep though I remember doing it a few times and getting the basic gist: these people are ruining the world

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Jacobin posted:

The thread title is really good

Can't remember the last time I actually checked out Freep though I remember doing it a few times and getting the basic gist: these people are ruining the world

Read the last three or so pages, I did and I'm juuuust fiiiine! Small urges towards suicide are something I can totally handle! It's the big ones you have to worry about! Haha! :smithicide:

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
Nah I'm feeling smugly superior due to the fact I've never wished genocide on any children. Feels good to be the morally superior one for once :smug:

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Read the last three or so pages, I did and I'm juuuust fiiiine! Small urges towards suicide are something I can totally handle! It's the big ones you have to worry about! Haha! :smithicide:

I met a guy who had to internalise a really, really complicated situation in his head.

I hereby issue an antidote for anyone planning such a thing:

http://instagram.com/p/oFPNFWvjoO/

E: Not explicit enough. Building Stories by Chris Ware helped a friend get through.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I think Lazmataz has given jimrob thousands of dollars over the years. So there is that.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Christ, I had bailed on those threads when they were going "Obama is trying to reunite families :argh:" like that was a bad thing and conspiracy theories about the children were really some kind of Al-Qaeda fifth column. :stonklol:

Always more, always worse.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
The most disgusting part, for me, is that freepers still dare to claim that they would be the ones prosecuted if the Nazis had won the war. No you fucks, if the SS had come through Little Newtown, Kansas, you would have happily pointed out the gays to them. If they had asked for volunteers for an anti-partisan force you would have been first in line. And if you had ended up as camp guards, you'd be the ones remembered as the most cruel because stomping on someone weaker than you is what you like best.

At least there are freepers who call Lazmat out, but the fact that he still hasn't been zotted is telling.

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

ArchangeI posted:

The most disgusting part, for me, is that freepers still dare to claim that they would be the ones prosecuted if the Nazis had won the war. No you fucks, if the SS had come through Little Newtown, Kansas, you would have happily pointed out the gays to them. If they had asked for volunteers for an anti-partisan force you would have been first in line. And if you had ended up as camp guards, you'd be the ones remembered as the most cruel because stomping on someone weaker than you is what you like best.

At least there are freepers who call Lazmat out, but the fact that he still hasn't been zotted is telling.

The irony of being industrialised through war but that not ever being a thing again

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Little Blackfly posted:

That new Babylon link is seriously pro-click.

Computers breaking in our bitter hands indeed :iamafag:

Regarding the whole Lazamataz thing, I can't really be angry with him. I have paranoid schizophrenia close to me in several friends and family members, and (since I believe laz to be in the territory) keep in mind that the symptoms can be involuntary black/white thinking and hearing voices that may originally belong to beloved family members or trusted authority figures. This person lashes out because of extreme mental illness, and probable trauma or abuse, and likely not because they just love dead brown children.

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Tias posted:

Regarding the whole Lazamataz thing, I can't really be angry with him. I have paranoid schizophrenia close to me in several friends and family members, and (since I believe laz to be in the territory) keep in mind that the symptoms can be involuntary black/white thinking and hearing voices that may originally belong to beloved family members or trusted authority figures. This person lashes out because of extreme mental illness, and probable trauma or abuse, and likely not because they just love dead brown children.

That sounds true for the vast majority of cases.

I have trouble loving dead brown children. I find occasion to love certain white ones that would easily still be called terrrorist-enablers though by various inhuman people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Scholl

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004
That New Babylon story is amazing. Honestly shocked I read the whole thing. I love how in the last third he just gives up any pretense of plot, or conflict, or ANYTHING that could be a considered a "story" and just starts raging against the soft "metrosexuals" who can't live without their tech.

A real rear end in a top hat posted:

It must be the history teacher in me who always seeks historical precedents and comparisons. The former USSR, with the full power of a mass-murdering totalitarian state behind it, attempted for seventy-five years to create a new society of atheist but socially altruistic New Soviet Men—and failed utterly to achieve it. The Soviets considered this a goal worth slaughtering tens of millions of their countrymen, and they still couldn't achieve it. Not even across four generations and with an entire archipelago of Gulag slave labor camps.

But not even the mass-murdering Soviet rulers were foolish enough to attempt to outlaw sexual differences and mandate a New Genderless Person in the name of perfect political correctness. What sane person in the United States could possibly have thought that our own vastly more ambitious experiment in social re-engineering would turn out any better than the simpler economic revolution attempted by the USSR?

He also manages to (not surprisingly) completely butcher Fukuyama's "end of history" thesis.

I mean, he's raging in so many directions in his grand cultural criticism it basically just boils down to: cities bad. Government bad. Gays bad. Manly men good (most of the time). Oh, and modern women are bad too. Can't forget that.

A real rear end in a top hat posted:

I've posted my new short story "Alas, Brave New Babylon;" I hope you will find time to read it, and possibly share it around the internet. My goal is for it to be noticed by the statists and liberals, who will of course hate it, thereby instigating a discussion about the cultural rot they have been spreading, and it's likely consequences.
5 posted on 8/26/2013 9:25:02 PM by Travis McGee (https://www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com)

Bracken wins, I loving hate it.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Not really sure if I should feel better or worse knowing these things about their resident genocide advocate. A very common emotion in this thread. Either way I think the point is that the guy is well enough known and liked that they jumped right into face-saving mode and saving him from himself rather than wonder if someone advocating actual factual gas chambers for Mexican children might be a troll.

I'm still on the side that he's the freeper's Toblerone Triangular - a really dedicated long-form troll.

RickoniX
Dec 4, 2005

A human or elf?

NO NOT A BADGER YOU GOON

MC Nietzche posted:

That New Babylon story is amazing. Honestly shocked I read the whole thing. I love how in the last third he just gives up any pretense of plot, or conflict, or ANYTHING that could be a considered a "story" and just starts raging against the soft "metrosexuals" who can't live without their tech.

He also manages to (not surprisingly) completely butcher Fukuyama's "end of history" thesis.

I mean, he's raging in so many directions in his grand cultural criticism it basically just boils down to: cities bad. Government bad. Gays bad. Manly men good (most of the time). Oh, and modern women are bad too. Can't forget that.

Bracken wins, I loving hate it.

I'm genuinely curious if the bracken anthology continues this story, it's great in all the worst ways

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Tom DeLay Conviction Overturned By Texas Appellate Court (Tom DeLay for Speaker)

Time for some more of Freep's Genius Political Strategy.

quote:

To: Eccl 10:2

How about Alan West? Or Mark Levin?

3 posted on 6/10/2014, 7:03:33 PM by Hoodat (Democrats - Opposing Equal Protection since 1828)

When I first read this I honestly thought this was a troll until I saw who posted this

quote:

How about a guy with some great experience in the job? Gingrich!!

4 posted on 6/10/2014, 7:05:59 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!!)

quote:

I like him but we want TREY GOWDY.

7 posted on 6/10/2014, 7:08:19 PM by SADMILLIE

Okay, now I think they're just picking random names out of a hat.

quote:

To: Hoodat

Dick Armey would work for me.

8 posted on 6/10/2014, 7:09:36 PM by definitelynotaliberal (Go, Cruz! Go!)

quote:

GOOD!!
Now ask him to run again as an ANTI-establishment TEA PARTY republican.

20 posted on 6/10/2014, 7:34:04 PM by RandallFlagg (Uninstall Fascist Firefox. Get Pale Moon.)

quote:

To: Viennacon; AuH2ORepublican; BillyBoy; fieldmarshaldj; Eccl 10:2; sickoflibs; Clintonfatigued; ...

Sorry to rain on your parade but no, he’s not. He will not seek it and if he did he would not get it.

It’s speculative nonsense that the Speaker doesn’t have to be a member of the House, it’s not been ruled on. Frankly the whole notion of a non-member Speaker is absurd, it makes no sense at all. People just think they’re being clever by exploiting a hidden gray area of the constitution.

Despite frequent obsession with the idea every time a Speaker election comes around there is a ZERO percent chance it will ever happen.

Delay, a relic of the past who hardly did a perfect job and left under a cloud, would be an exceedingly poor choice even if the idea wasn’t ridiculous.

You want Boner gone? Someone will have to convince an actual member of the next Congress to actually man up and challenge him (no one did in 2013). No magic hero is gonna fall from the sky.

26 posted on 6/10/2014, 7:51:26 PM by Impy (RED=COMMUNIST, NOT REPUBLICAN)

quote:

o: SADMILLIE

Try Gowdy for Atty Gen'l

Col. West for Defense

31 posted on 6/10/2014, 8:02:07 PM by maine-iac7 (Christian is as Christian does - by their fruits)

Oh, wait, we hate him too!

quote:

To: Eccl 10:2; All

Uh, Tom Delay was NOT a good conservative. Remember when he kept the Medicare Part D vote open until 5 a.m. while he bribed, browbeat or threatened Republicans to vote for what they knew was wrong. Members were promised pork barrel projects. They were threatened with primary challengers. It was despicable. Nice to see his conviction overturned and Ronnie Earle rejected. But let's not herald this guy...

Medicare Bill Vote Battle Erupts Into Bribery and Extortion

38 posted on 6/10/2014, 8:16:38 PM by montag813

quote:

Ridiculous choices. Mark Levin is a strategic genius but by no means does this qualify him for Speaker of the House. He’s better read then listened too.

Delay would be a great comeback. Gingrich will just implode at some point.

44 posted on 6/10/2014, 8:39:36 PM by Usagi_yo

quote:

How about Alan West? Or Mark Levin?

Alan West maybe, but Mark Levin is way too important educating America to be bothered with such a menial job like SOH.

72 posted on 6/11/2014, 12:13:38 AM by Bullish (You ever notice that liberalism really just amounts to anti-morality?)

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

It's funny how the Constitution is both a divine and perfect document and also one that is full of semantic loopholes to be exploited.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

Tias posted:

Man, I don't know. That poo poo is beyond the pale, even for Freep. Maybe I'm being naive, but gently caress.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Badera posted:

Man, I don't know. That poo poo is beyond the pale, even for Freep. Maybe I'm being naive, but gently caress.

Yeah. Think of how used to horrible poo poo from Freep we are, and then realize that was bad enough to get over a full page of stunned horrified reactions mixed in with people talking about needing a break.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

Badera posted:

There is a potent argument to be made that extermination is the only end point of modernity with respect to how identities are constructed. At a certain point "good people" like Lazmataz are willing, if not eager, to destroy the dehumanized other because they are less than human, and thus able to be destroyed. I don't think it's naive, I think its hopeful that you don't think that humans could be capable of another Holocaust. All Laz shows is that the concentration camp guard is potentially alive in all of us, and that there is nothing about Americans that would uniquely stop it.

I'm in Taiwan, so it's 12:30 AM for me here, now I need a drink.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Let's see, who's more likely to be able to escape into the wilderness? Freepers on their rascal scooters or us dumb lib hippy types that actually own camping/backpacking equipment and can walk more than 2 miles without falling down?

platedlizard posted:

That depends, what's your opinion on scissoring? :unsmigghh:

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm still on the side that he's the freeper's Toblerone Triangular - a really dedicated long-form troll.

Yeah, between the "Brony Freeper" thing, the tagline about his little cat Cathy, and now the "I'm gonna embrace the darkness" stuff, his postings do have the flavor of a long term effort troll approaching supernova.

Unfortunately it's also consistent with someone who is truly batshit insane.

When someone said his posts were getting scrubbed, was it just in that "Zyklon B" thread or in others as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Well on a lighter note:

quote:

To: SADMILLIE

Try Gowdy for Atty Gen'l

Col. West for Defense

31 posted on 6/10/2014, 8:02:07 PM by maine-iac7 (Christian is as Christian does - by their fruits)
Yes, let's put an admitted war criminal in charge of our military. That couldn't possibly backfire. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Locked thread