Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Asiina posted:

And he's finally done.

Only took him forty minutes longer. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microcline
Jul 27, 2012

KataraniSword posted:

With the number of people that regged for Risk, you'll be "lucky" to get two.

By a rough estimate, everyone who's risking is getting at least one berserker, and random riskers have at least a 40% chance of two and 7% or three (it's higher if they're doing no750, and these numbers assume all 402 random players are going random/risk).

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So the fiesta starts now, but it doesn't seem Gilgabot is aware since he not issuing jobs yet.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008
And the celebratory chug from the Mountain Dew. Truly, our champion.
Time to open the floodgates!

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!
Come on, come on, give me my set of classes Gilgabot, I want to get started :saddowns:

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
:f5:ing on twitter. RRRRRRRGH.

Nethertribes
Mar 19, 2011

BLOOD
Check the Players page on the site. It has the Wind Crystal jobs up. (gently caress, Monk start)

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Ladies and gentlemen, before the Four Job Fiesta starts, we must now celebrate the traditional F:f5: FJF.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
And I got monk

...again

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
White Mage start! The only wind job I didn't have last fiesta.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Blue Mage! ...considering I'm on a 750/Risk run, getting magic is going to be...interesting.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Blue Mage Berserker Risk. :getin:

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Woo! Blue Mage! ... Wait, which crystal is the one that lets me get !control?

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
Black mage. Not sure how rough a start that is, but it should be nice for most of the game.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Thief again, on Berserker Risk Random. :negative:

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

So Team750:
Black Mage

#Random #BR:
Knight

I'm just know my Random BR is going to be Knight, Berserker, Berserker, Geomancer

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

I got two white mages, a red mage, and a knight. This actually doesn't seem like a bad team.

Rixaxun
Jan 29, 2009
Blue Mage! I think that's good?

As I'm one of those crazy people who have never played the game before, anything in particular I need to know for the first part of the game with blue mage?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

White mage! Hard as hell at the start, easy finish.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Rixaxun posted:

As I'm one of those crazy people who have never played the game before, anything in particular I need to know for the first part of the game with blue mage?

I second this question.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Rixaxun posted:

Blue Mage is amazing, that's what you need to know.

Valhalska
May 3, 2007

Please do not be alarmed, we are about to engage...
The Nozzle.
Blue Mage! :getin:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Knight/eventual zerker. :getin:

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Thief. I got thief on both my runs last year, too. :negative:
At least I didn't do Berserker Risk like I did last year

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Ha ha, darrel378 on the Players page got a four White Mage party.

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

Rixaxun posted:

Get Vampire and Goblin Punch right away.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I got a black mage. Should be interesting.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Blue Mage :getin:

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Monk with at least one zerker. Welp.

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe
Thief, which is a change. Hmmm...not really familiar with how to use them, so this will be interesting.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Hellioning posted:

I second this question.

If you don't feel like looking up a guide, if an enemy uses an attack that has a unique animation then there's good odds it's a Blue Magic spell, try and confuse and/or control as many enemies as possible because quite a few can only be gotten that way.

Try and make your party's levels staggered to make getting the Level based Blue Magic easier/less dangerous.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

ComposerGuy posted:

Thief, which is a change. Hmmm...not really familiar with how to use them, so this will be interesting.
Steal everything.

Captain Vittles
Feb 12, 2008

I'm not a nerd! I'm a video game enthusiast.
My first ever Thief fiesta. Considering I'm guaranteed a Berserker, I don't think this is a bad thing.

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!
Knight with Berzerkers on the way. Never did get a Knight the last couple of years so looking forward to a change!

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Ha ha, darrel378 on the Players page got a four White Mage party.

Oh geez, can we send our prayers to Darrel378.

Edwhirl
Jul 27, 2007

Cats are the best.
Black Mage for the first job, but this is the first one I'm doing so it's just a regular run.

Qwarq
Apr 3, 2009

I get to break the first part of the game over my knee (fists?) with monks. :smug:

Now that I've said that, I bet I'll be finishing with 3 zerkers. Bring it on, Gilgabot!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Welp, got Thief. Guess I'm gonna get real acquainted on what the good steals in this game are.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Oh dammit, it's starting now? Should've bought chips when I was out earlier, how am I going to celebrate the Fiesta now?!

Hot poo poo I got Black Mage! ...yeah Black Mage is good right? Flares for everyone and everything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Well uh. I just killed the first boss before it ever went into its "shield/counterattack" mode. Hunh. Time for everyone to drop those broadswords and start PUNCHING!

• Locked thread