Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you getting the Wii U?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9031 65.25%
No 1191 8.60%
Maybe 808 5.84%
I'm an idiot 460 3.32%
Waluigi 1603 11.58%
Waa 748 5.40%
Total: 13841 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Random Stranger posted:

Any issues with that are going to be on the monitor side. If you're using an LCD monitor, for example, I'd expect it to puke when it gets a low res composite signal since a lot of them can be very particular about what they display.

It's just an old lovely CRT one. It was the ones people made before they were entirely sold on LCD, so it's a lil thinner. However, I'm looking into how I'll get audio to work since I'm almost positive the monitor doesn't output any audio on its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
I finally decided to buy a refurbished Wii U, and when I try to check out, I get "Insufficient stock level in inventory system for the added item with SKU 82147. "

Is anyone else seeing this? I see that people have recently bought them. Did I, literally, just miss it? 45 minutes ago I could get to the registration screen. Now it just stops me with that error.

Edit: And there's no way to chat with Nintendo online as far as I could tell.

Edit 2: Also, it's really lovely that they don't let you use a different name for a shipping address. My girlfriend accepts packages at her work (they allow it and my work doesn't), but I need it to be addressed to her, and Nintendo only lets me use one name for both billing and shipping.

Fremry fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jun 16, 2014

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

ihatepants posted:

Is there anything I need to know about buying a used wii u? Someone's selling a used basic US version here in the Philippines for a decent price that I eventually plan to bring back with me to the US. If the console's already been registered with someone else's NNID, does that mean I can't use mine at all (from my 3DS)? Are there any problems this would cause? Also, since the Wii U has a 110V adapter, could I just buy a 220V adapter and use that with the same console?

The refurb deluxe Wii Us look like a better deal, but the lady who's offered to sell me hers is seemingly giving me a good deal, especially for here. I won't be back in the US for a few months, so a refurb isn't an option for me. $200 for a basic Wii U with digital Wind Waker, retail Arkham City disc, and Hori Screen protector, Hori Silicone protector and Hori Hard Pouch. Unused Club Nintendo code, too. The Deluxe US version Wii Us sell here for about $350 new with Nintendoland (or the NSMB2 bundle). The Zelda Wind Waker Bundle is about $380-390.

I bought a used Wii U from someone who had bought a few games digitally, so I can answer that part of your question.

The Wii U is capable of having multiple users with Nintendo Network IDs. If you buy it, you can use the ID from your 3ds and just set it as the default user and it'll log on to your ID each time. If the previous owner bought some games on the system, you'll want to leave her User and NNID on the system. If you remove her User, you'll be unable to play any of the games that she purchased on the system. The games are tied to the system, but still do some kind of check for the NNID. Basically, when you go to the eshop you'll be able to pull up a list of everything bought on that console with the ability to download. If you remove a NNID with games purchased, it'll remove the ability to play games that are already on the system that were purchased by that ID AND it will remove the games from the list on the eshop's list of games on the console. The nice thing is, even if you don't have the previous user's ID/password information (I don't), you can still access everything that they bought from your own Nintendo Network ID.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Jolo posted:

I bought a used Wii U from someone who had bought a few games digitally, so I can answer that part of your question.

The Wii U is capable of having multiple users with Nintendo Network IDs. If you buy it, you can use the ID from your 3ds and just set it as the default user and it'll log on to your ID each time. If the previous owner bought some games on the system, you'll want to leave her User and NNID on the system. If you remove her User, you'll be unable to play any of the games that she purchased on the system. The games are tied to the system, but still do some kind of check for the NNID. Basically, when you go to the eshop you'll be able to pull up a list of everything bought on that console with the ability to download. If you remove a NNID with games purchased, it'll remove the ability to play games that are already on the system that were purchased by that ID AND it will remove the games from the list on the eshop's list of games on the console. The nice thing is, even if you don't have the previous user's ID/password information (I don't), you can still access everything that they bought from your own Nintendo Network ID.

What games did you get?

Susat
May 31, 2011

Taking it easy, being green

Ultigonio posted:

I'll definitely include that. It's missing a handful of things (Art of Balance, due Q2 this year, FAST Racing NEO, due sometime this year), and I probably won't be able to get the OP done before Pushmo World and the other games releasing that date actually come out, but it'll be a great thing to start from. I'm gonna' try to make the Games section of the OP a lot more appealing to look at in general, the date-based organization should help out with that. I might differentiate "Upcoming" into 3 or so categories, something like "Major Upcoming Releases," which would be for titles garnering large amounts of buzz, "Around the Corner," for things that are a month or less away from release, and then just "General Upcoming," which would be like QFGII's list.

If you wanted to compact down the games list, have you considered the tiled approach that the PS3 Games Thread uses? I think with spacing you could even fit in the release dates with temp box art for unreleased games (that are a ways away) between the lines. I'll even draft up the thumbnails if you want.

Also we should have a section close to the top for notable long-term deals like the Toys R Us Buy One Get One 40% off or the MK8 game deal just to highlight them for newcomers or people who don't regularly read the thread/keep up with news.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Missed most of the E3 stuff other than the initial Nintendo Direct video. Did they ever talk about non-Smash titles using the GameCube controller adapter? I'm wondering if I could use Wavebirds for MK8, since I still have 3 of those kicking around. I could just get a Wii U Pro Controller, but I'm trying to avoid controller clutter if I can help it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Here's a simple list of cool Wii U games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_products_published_by_Nintendo#Wii_U

tidiox
Jul 22, 2007

treeboy posted:

Actually for video game sales (and I would assume other sales) Holiday 2014 can begin as early as mid/late October and stretches through to Christmas/New Years. However in this instance I wouldn't hold my breath for a release prior to mid November. If they're legitimately still tweaking the game and polishing things they'd be coming up against a hard deadline for an October/Early Nov. ship date right around now.

Nintendo, specifically, likes to put their big "Holiday" releases around the weekend before Thanksgiving. I'd put my money on the Friday before (Nov. 21) being the SSB release date in NA, assuming no delays.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

elf help book posted:

What games did you get?

The system had DKC Tropical Freeze and Wind Waker HD on it. I tested the waters on deleting the existing user that purchased these two games by creating a new NNID and buying Earthbound with it. I bought Earthbound with a new user, downloaded the game, then removed the user from the system. Right after doing this, I could still play Earthbound while logged into my main ID and the game still showed up on the purchased list on the eshop. After about an hour, Earthbound didn't show up in the eshop as being on the console and I couldn't play the game even though it was installed. In order to play the game again I had to put the NNID I bought the game with back on the console and then delete the existing Earthbound and download it again. Deleting the user removes the ability to play games that were purchased by that user, but because Nintendo's online setup is kind of wonky the change doesn't happen immediately upon deleting the user.

treeboy
Nov 13, 2004

James T. Kirk was a great man, but that was another life.

tidiox posted:

Nintendo, specifically, likes to put their big "Holiday" releases around the weekend before Thanksgiving. I'd put my money on the Friday before (Nov. 21) being the SSB release date in NA, assuming no delays.

this would be my guess as well. Hit the big shopping weeks.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Minidust posted:

Missed most of the E3 stuff other than the initial Nintendo Direct video. Did they ever talk about non-Smash titles using the GameCube controller adapter? I'm wondering if I could use Wavebirds for MK8, since I still have 3 of those kicking around. I could just get a Wii U Pro Controller, but I'm trying to avoid controller clutter if I can help it.

Not really, no. All it's done is further the GameCube VC rumors.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
I own a Wii U currently and have never played the original Bayonetta. Is it worth picking up? What does it play like? I mean at this point I'll probably just wait until Bayonetta 2 comes out since they're packaged together but I'm just curious to see everyone's opinions on it.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Captain Mog posted:

I own a Wii U currently and have never played the original Bayonetta. Is it worth picking up? What does it play like?

Yes it's a good game and it plays like a Devil May Cry style 3D beatemup but is also really fun.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Captain Mog posted:

I own a Wii U currently and have never played the original Bayonetta. Is it worth picking up? What does it play like? I mean at this point I'll probably just wait until Bayonetta 2 comes out since they're packaged together but I'm just curious to see everyone's opinions on it.

You might as well wait and get it free with Bayonetta 2

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Captain Mog posted:

Bayonetta is incredible and is generally agreed to be the peak of the genre. It's stylish action against ridiculous enemies in the vein of DMC (in fact it was made by a lot of the people from the DMC games) but basically the perfection of that. It is probably a good idea to just wait though as it looks like the one packaged with Bayonetta 2 is going to be the definitive edition. Plus you can hit people with giant Bowser fists.

bumble
Oct 15, 2012

R U HOT YET?

Fremry posted:

I finally decided to buy a refurbished Wii U, and when I try to check out, I get "Insufficient stock level in inventory system for the added item with SKU 82147. "

Is anyone else seeing this? I see that people have recently bought them. Did I, literally, just miss it? 45 minutes ago I could get to the registration screen. Now it just stops me with that error.

Edit: And there's no way to chat with Nintendo online as far as I could tell.

Edit 2: Also, it's really lovely that they don't let you use a different name for a shipping address. My girlfriend accepts packages at her work (they allow it and my work doesn't), but I need it to be addressed to her, and Nintendo only lets me use one name for both billing and shipping.

I'm also getting that error.

poo poo, I was planning on buying one today too. :ohdear:

bumble fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 16, 2014

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Captain Mog posted:

The first Bayonetta was a huge love letter to Sega mixed with a vast refinement of the DMC battle system, giving it combos and technical abilities on par with any Ninja Gaiden game (which is the pinnacle of the genre and anyone who says otherwise lies.). It has a huge variety of enemies, a number of cool alternative action sequences, including a big homage to those arcade flying shooter games, it's got hilarious dialog and a cast of surprisingly likeable characters. Bayonetta herself is a lot of fun to play and makes for an engaging adventure. The only real downside is that the plot maybe takes too much importance over the gameplay--there's a lot of cutscenes and dialog and there's an obnoxious series of files to collect that give you background information that tends to be a bit redundant. However, the universe it creates is pretty fascinating--sort of a feminine take on Christian mythology, for lack of a better word.

It also has the best final boss fight pretty much ever.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Captain Mog posted:

It's very cool but you're getting a copy with Bayonetta 2. Wait and play it then.

If you really want to play a game that's similar, get Wonderful 101. They're really close in style.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Basically all games done by Platinum have a segment-by-segment grading system. In other words every fight in the game is a set encounter, and rather than just building some general score, you get a score for each encounter. You're supposed to kill everything flawlessly to get the highest grade for that encounter, and your final score for the stage is the average of your encounter scores. Encounters are strung together by plot sequences, which are almost all ridiculously campy and fun, but they make sense within the games.

The games reward you in a fight for dodging at the last possible moment, and for pulling off and stringing together long combos, but they also reward you for killing everything really fast, so like I said before, kill everything flawlessly. The games do get ridiculously difficult at the high difficulty settings, but you're helped along the way by having some kind of currency to improve your weapons and unlock new abilities, and you get that currency by, again, killing stuff with combos.

Bayonetta is the pinnacle of beatemups. Vanquish is Bayonetta with guns and sliding. Metal Gear Rising is Bayonetta with a sword. Wonderful 101 is Bayonetta mixed with Okami. The gameplay is good enough that they can keep recycling the same concept in different ways and it keeps working.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Captain Mog posted:

Bayonetta is one of my favorite games of the previous generation. This despite having one of the longest and most boring talk-you-to-death cutscenes of the previous generation.

But yeah, Bayonetta is going to be on the Bayonetta 2 disc so just wait and pick them both up together.

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

Azruelli posted:

If you wanted to compact down the games list, have you considered the tiled approach that the PS3 Games Thread uses? I think with spacing you could even fit in the release dates with temp box art for unreleased games (that are a ways away) between the lines. I'll even draft up the thumbnails if you want.
I'll probably do something similar to that, but I'm planning on using [timg] tags and I'll probably have additional descriptions for recommended titles (possibly even a little section where I link to specific goons' posts recommending certain games so people can see multiple opinions?). Currently, major sections are probably going to look something like Recommended Exclusive, Recommended Multiplatform, Recent Releases, and Upcoming Releases. Should I bother to include links to currently archived threads for games?

Azruelli posted:

Also we should have a section close to the top for notable long-term deals like the Toys R Us Buy One Get One 40% off or the MK8 game deal just to highlight them for newcomers or people who don't regularly read the thread/keep up with news.
Way ahead of you. I'm going to have a third OP post dedicated specifically to news that will be updated regularly, with recent news appearing at the very tippy-top of the OP. Bundles, things like BUY A REFURB UNIT YES THEY'RE GOOD, and various other deals you can take advantage of will be shown near the top as well.

Saoshyant posted:

I'm bringing that up because, before Ultigonio offered to make a new thread, I was thinking we should request one of the thread veterans to make it.
I could definitely understand if you're concerned that I won't stick around to update the thread (especially since it happens to like every thread ever, just look at the PS3 thread linked above). I'll probably end up buying Platinum so people can throw messages at me and tell me to get my butt in gear without me having to drop my actual e-mail on the OP of all places. Still, hopefully being aware of the pitfalls of being an OP creator combined with my abundant free time should mean that I'm able to consistently keep the thing updated.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Is there a thread where I can inquire about this possible Gamecube hook up to my monitor? I don't want to crowd this thread and I really just wanna pop in and ask how I can ensure I'll get video on the monitor and maybe audio through external speakers or something of the sort.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

noirstronaut posted:

Is there a thread where I can inquire about this possible Gamecube hook up to my monitor? I don't want to crowd this thread and I really just wanna pop in and ask how I can ensure I'll get video on the monitor and maybe audio through external speakers or something of the sort.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3515794

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

noirstronaut posted:

It's pretty straight forward. Assuming you're using the Composite cables (R/W/Y) just buy an adapter similar to this: http://www.amazon.com/eforCity-3360...omposite+to+vga

Plug your yellow in and then the red/white go into your speakers. You may need to get another adapter for your speakers but again that's another few bucks.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

noirstronaut posted:

Have you tried Google?

The video part should be simple enough if you can find a composite->VGA adapter. Audio might be tricky. A few years ago I hooked up my 360 to my LCD monitor, I had to get a splitter cable of some kind which had an audio jack on it. I was able to plug that into my PC and just directed the audio through there. It wasn't too difficult to set up in the end.

e: Google is brilliant if only for this gem on Yahoo Answers:

quote:

lol what do u think a gamecube is, a computer?? LMAO...

the answer is NO ion stine

irlZaphod fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jun 16, 2014

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

irlZaphod posted:

Have you tried Google?

The video part should be simple enough if you can find a composite->VGA adapter. Audio might be tricky. A few years ago I hooked up my 360 to my LCD monitor, I had to get a splitter cable of some kind which had an audio jack on it. I was able to plug that into my PC and just directed the audio through there. It wasn't too difficult to set up in the end.

e: Google is brilliant if only for this gem on Yahoo Answers:

I tried Googling, but as you probably found out, answers were all over the place. I decided to just try using some cheap speakers and an audio composite adapter. The Logitech Z130 set is about $10 and looks to have all the right ports etc etc, so I'm just gonna follow logic and see where that lands me.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

bumble posted:

I'm also getting that error.

poo poo, I was planning on buying one today too. :ohdear:

I got on the phone with them, and after a little while, they said to try again later today, and then again in 24 hours. If it's still an issue, give them a call directly again.

They said there are 12 in stock, but for some reason that they could not ascertain (they were on the phone with other people trying to figure it out for like 15 minutes), it thinks they are out.

Edit: They also said that they get new stock every 24-48 hours, so it doesn't sound like we're poo poo out of luck.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
What/Where are the best Wii U bundles right now? One of my friends is going to get one and I'm trying to make sure they find the best deal.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Spacebump posted:

What/Where are the best Wii U bundles right now? One of my friends is going to get one and I'm trying to make sure they find the best deal.

Mario Kart bundle'll give you the best bang for your buck, it's $30 more than most sets, but you get Mario Kart 8 and a Wiimote Plus with it. Alternatively, you could suggest the refurb for $200, it's practically new and comes with Nintendoland.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
On the other hand, the Refub ones seem out of stock due to them being a great deal and everyone rushing to get a Wii U after e3.

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal

ChaosArgate posted:

Mario Kart bundle'll give you the best bang for your buck, it's $30 more than most sets, but you get Mario Kart 8 and a Wiimote Plus with it. Alternatively, you could suggest the refurb for $200, it's practically new and comes with Nintendoland.

In Canada the Mario Kart bundle is an extra $50 so I wound up grabbing the NSMBU bundle instead and just buying MK digitally. You might want to do the same depending on your local pricing. Also if you need an extra wiimote they have those refurbished with the nunchuck for $20 from Nintendo in the plain colours.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Quidnose posted:

Giant red SALE bars are my nemesis. "Resident Evil Revelations is $20 and was $50? I MUST BUY IT RIGHT NOW!"

13 gb download. Hope this poo poo is good!

You're going to be really disappointed. Because you wasted so much time not playing it so far, game's already been out for a while and it's awesome.

Sollah
Apr 23, 2011

Lewd Buster

Lagomorphic posted:

In Canada the Mario Kart bundle is an extra $50 so I wound up grabbing the NSMBU bundle instead and just buying MK digitally. You might want to do the same depending on your local pricing. Also if you need an extra wiimote they have those refurbished with the nunchuck for $20 from Nintendo in the plain colours.

Yeah, if you get a refurbished Wii U, a refurbished Wiimote Plus and Mario Kart 8 by itself, that'll only be about $280. That's $50 less than what the Mario Kart Bundle is going for, I think.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is anyone else excited about Captain Toad?

I haven't finished SM3DW yet, but the toad levels have been my favorites.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Waltzing Along posted:

I haven't finished SM3DW yet, but the toad levels have been my favorites.

elf help book posted:

None of this matters because Captain Toad is going to be game of the year.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Waltzing Along posted:

I am unreasonably excited about that game, and I didn't even think the Captain Toad levels in 3D World were all that amazing. But they seem to have expanded on that basic idea in so many ways. That fire/lava dragon boss one for instance looked absolutely amazing (and gorgeous, to boot).

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

noirstronaut posted:

It's just an old lovely CRT one. It was the ones people made before they were entirely sold on LCD, so it's a lil thinner. However, I'm looking into how I'll get audio to work since I'm almost positive the monitor doesn't output any audio on its own.
Not sure if you got an answer to this in the other thread yet, but a simple cable like that won't work. For one it's the wrong way around on the VGA side since it's meant for VGA out to composite for particular video cards that support that, and even if it were the right way around with a gender changer, old computer CRTs tend to choke on interlaced signals. You'll need a composite to VGA converter box of some sort, looks like they're generally $20-30 on Amazon.

For audio a lot of the boxes do audio too with a minijack output for whatever PC speakers, otherwise you can get a RCA stereo to minijack adapter/cable (female both ends) to attach the speakers directly.

CatsPajamas
Jul 4, 2013

I hated the new Stupid Newbie avatar so much that I bought a new one for this user. Congrats, Lowtax.

Ultigonio posted:

To follow up on this, yes I am actually starting to work on a new OP for a new Wii U discussion thread and will do that unless people think it's a huge waste of time. Figured I'd put that in bold so people don't miss it and we don't end up with something horrific like having multiple people posting new Wii U general discussion threads at the same time.

Ultigonio posted:

I'll probably do something similar to that, but I'm planning on using [timg] tags and I'll probably have additional descriptions for recommended titles (possibly even a little section where I link to specific goons' posts recommending certain games so people can see multiple opinions?). Currently, major sections are probably going to look something like Recommended Exclusive, Recommended Multiplatform, Recent Releases, and Upcoming Releases. Should I bother to include links to currently archived threads for games?

Way ahead of you. I'm going to have a third OP post dedicated specifically to news that will be updated regularly, with recent news appearing at the very tippy-top of the OP. Bundles, things like BUY A REFURB UNIT YES THEY'RE GOOD, and various other deals you can take advantage of will be shown near the top as well.

That's awesome and you're awesome for doing it. Glad that you're really putting effort into it. Adding links to archived threads seems like a good idea for completions sake, though they could probably just be at the bottom of a post. You mentioned getting a Platinum account so that people could hound you to keep it updated and that might be a good idea too!

Great to hear you're planning on keeping deals updated. Up until July 31st the Mario Kart 8 + Free Game deal should be a big one because that's great. Being able to get the refurb system and 3 games plus all the extra stuff for registering is great too, at least if there's refurb units still in stock. From the sound of some recent posts it seems like there may not be? Has there been any verification if Nintendo actually sold all their refurbished units or not?

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

japtor posted:

Not sure if you got an answer to this in the other thread yet, but a simple cable like that won't work. For one it's the wrong way around on the VGA side since it's meant for VGA out to composite for particular video cards that support that, and even if it were the right way around with a gender changer, old computer CRTs tend to choke on interlaced signals. You'll need a composite to VGA converter box of some sort, looks like they're generally $20-30 on Amazon.

For audio a lot of the boxes do audio too with a minijack output for whatever PC speakers, otherwise you can get a RCA stereo to minijack adapter/cable (female both ends) to attach the speakers directly.

Could I get this: http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-HD1882-Video-VGA-Converter/dp/B009OMYHJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402942692&sr=8-1&keywords=vga+converter+box

and then this? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003LVFOK6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Oxyclean posted:

Whats the deal with Pushmo World? I just picked up Pushmo on 3DS and it seems pretty fun, is Pushmo World just a prettier version on Wii U, or new puzzles? Or is there some new features/mechanics?
It has a few new mechanics but apparently they don't amount to much. The biggest new thing is level sharing over miiverse, instead of having to hunt down QR codes.

• Locked thread