Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

The guy over at Gamexplain confirmed that Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker has a button you can push that makes Toad scream.

It does nothing of use, it just makes him scream.

I can't think of a single game with a dedicated scream button that's bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cryohazard
Feb 5, 2010

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

JASON! JASON? JASON!

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Bitch took my skull

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Mario!

...Mario?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Dragon Age 2.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Suspicious Dish posted:

Bitch took my skull

poo poo

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Actually Luigi's Mansion is fun and 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is a documentary

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Cheryl?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The important thing is that Nintendo Won Videogames last week, and have won the Game Industry and the console war. Glory to games

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I made Harry yell Cheryl at a toilet for 3 minutes and wanted to make an LP of it, It's A Good Game

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Nintendo

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I wish you hadn't said that because now I am very angry and need to write an essay about what I think they need to do as a company based on my business acumen that I have built by playing video games for my entire life.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
This time next year Nintendo will be a 15 man team making iPhone apps, their entire back catalog will have been ported to every machine more complicated than an abacus, and Satoru Iwata will be working at a stationary store near the train station in Nara. Bayonetta 2 will sell so poorly everyone at Platinum will go back to work for Capcom. As the janitorial staff.

They named the second Wii the Wii You.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

did we all forget that video games are fun as gently caress and i like them a lot and we should all just play videogames and enjoy our lives :)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

gay skull posted:

did we all forget that video games are fun as gently caress and i like them a lot and we should all just play videogames and enjoy our lives :)

Video Games aren't fun. See

ImpAtom posted:

Skylanders (for kids, but kids buy poo poo)
Alien: Isolation
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Driveclub
Shadow of Mordor
Tropico 5
NBA 2K15
NBA Live 15
Evolve
Samurai Warriors 4
Just Dance 2015
Evil Within
Assassin's Creed: Unity
WWE 2K15

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Splatoon is going to save video games

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

Video Games aren't fun. See

well those video games suck rear end but maybe if that list had like mario kart or zelda links awakening then maybe we could have fun with games :)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lemming posted:

Splatoon is going to save video games

nintendo decided to make a shooter, chose to focus it around fast movement and area control, and then made it about squid girls getting messy wow

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

The PS4 has basically won already. It has Skylanders and wrestling 2015, and maybe more if i can scrape anything else off the bottom of this barrel

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

hahahahahahaha what kind of massive retard do you have to be to post that on purpose. I like that he gets so worked up over it he starts cursing up a storm.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

Skylanders Next One
Amnesia Better Graphics Version
Dragon Age: Next One
Driving Game: Next One
Shadow of Mordor: Will Be Disappointing But Is Coming Out On A Better Platform
Tropico: Next One
NBA: Next One
NBA: Other Next One
Left 4 Dead: Next One
Samurai Warriors: Next One
Just Dance: Next One
Silent Hill: Worse Next One
Assassin's Creed: Next One
WWE: Next One

Wow I can't wait

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

the wii remote looks like a phallus, wrap it up nintendon't, can't hide behind that kiddy masquerade anymore

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
*In the queerest voice possible* The Wii U is uhh bad lol, and does NOT have many epic games to play on it

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
there are people on this site who are REALLY upset they cant make serious posts about how nintendo needs to go indie and develop mario for windows phone anymore

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

*In the queerest voice possible* The Wii U is uhh bad lol, and does NOT have many epic games to play on it

Sorry your wrong, the Wii U is good and using a cool voice to make fun of it doesn't make it bad.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Xbox Live Indie Games is a better platform than the Wii U.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The WiiU doesn't have any of The Bad Games (MMOs and MOBAs), and probably never will, so it's actually very good.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Wii U fans at the Onion

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

The guy over at Gamexplain confirmed that Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker has a button you can push that makes Toad scream.

It does nothing of use, it just makes him scream.

Hahahahaha look at this fuckin guy who thinks this is anything resembling a bad thing

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

The PS4 and X-Box One will have a shitload of games this holiday season. Not that many exclusives but a shitload of games.

In October alone the PS4 will have:

Skylanders (for kids, but kids buy poo poo)
Alien: Isolation
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Driveclub
Shadow of Mordor
Tropico 5
NBA 2K15
NBA Live 15
Evolve
Samurai Warriors 4
Just Dance 2015
Evil Within
Assassin's Creed: Unity
WWE 2K15

and probably other stuff to be announced.

To put that into perspective:
The PS4 has more big-name titles coming out on October 7th by itself than the Wii U has for the rest of the year.

You're telling me, that the big name titles NBA 2K15 AND NBA Live 15 are coming out by October 7th? Holy fucknuts, time to annihilate my Wii U and my testicles and buy a PS4. Wait, did I read that correctly? Just Dance 2015 is coming too? What in the unholy epicness has Sony done to get all these titles on the same drat system?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Borsche69 posted:

You're telling me, that the big name titles NBA 2K15 AND NBA Live 15 are coming out by October 7th? Holy fucknuts, time to annihilate my Wii U and my testicles and buy a PS4. Wait, did I read that correctly? Just Dance 2015 is coming too? What in the unholy epicness has Sony done to get all these titles on the same drat system?

settle down beavis

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

This would be a lot less hilarious of the next big Wii U game wasn't literally a Dynasty Warriors game.

You have Samurai Warriors 4 in your list of Epic PS4 Games coming out by October 7th. Isn't that Literally A Dynasty Warriors Game.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The WiiU doesn't have any of The Bad Games (MMOs and MOBAs), and probably never will, so it's actually very good.

Hey. It's bad that Dragon Quest 10 isn't available in America.

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

Lemming posted:

Amnesia Better Grapics Version

:jerkbag:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
What amiibos are you guys looking forward to?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

lol

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

Borsche69 posted:

You have Samurai Warriors 4 in your list of Epic PS4 Games coming out by October 7th. Isn't that Literally A Dynasty Warriors Game.

The giant list of games was posted when someone was saying nothing was coming out on PS4. Samurai Warriors gets included there because it is A Game.

That response you quote was in regards to someone trying to make the argument that Nintendo was better off with their plan of intermittently releasing distinctive and unique experiences, and ImpAtom pointed out that Nintendo's next release is Hyrule Warriors, a game that is less "distinctive and unique" and more "rote and formulaic".

But you're right, if you ignore things like the context of those remarks, they look very hypocritical.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

What amiibos are you guys looking forward to?

Donkey kong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Remember how all of ImpAtom's posts, and specifically the one listing a bunch of games, were in response to a guy who said that PS4 would have no games for the next year, and then later changed his argument to "no good games", and then later changed it to "no good exclusive games"? Yeah me neither, gently caress anyone who isn't licking their exclusive Toad amiibo's balls while reading this thread.

e:

thefncrow posted:

The giant list of games was posted when someone was saying nothing was coming out on PS4. Samurai Warriors gets included there because it is A Game.

That response you quote was in regards to someone trying to make the argument that Nintendo was better off with their plan of intermittently releasing distinctive and unique experiences, and ImpAtom pointed out that Nintendo's next release is Hyrule Warriors, a game that is less "distinctive and unique" and more "rote and formulaic".

But you're right, if you ignore things like the context of those remarks, they look very hypocritical.

Hey gently caress you guy, I just posted this a couple posts after you, get your poo poo together.

• Locked thread