Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

elf help book posted:

What amiibos are you guys looking forward to?

Dedede. All hail the king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Papercut posted:

Remember how all of ImpAtom's posts, and specifically the one listing a bunch of games, were in response to a guy who said that PS4 would have no games for the next year, and then later changed his argument to "no good games", and then later changed it to "no good exclusive games"? Yeah me neither, gently caress anyone who isn't licking their exclusive Toad amiibo's balls while reading this thread.

You're right, he's a complete retard for changing his statement at all, because the PS4 has no games for this year, and that list loving proves it lol.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

elf help book posted:

All of them.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I still can't believe you put Just Dance 2014 on that list dude what in the hell is wrong with you lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Papercut posted:

Remember how all of ImpAtom's posts, and specifically the one listing a bunch of games, were in response to a guy who said that PS4 would have no games for the next year, and then later changed his argument to "no good games", and then later changed it to "no good exclusive games"? Yeah me neither, gently caress anyone who isn't licking their exclusive Toad amiibo's balls while reading this thread.

e:

Hey gently caress you guy, I just posted this a couple posts after you, get your poo poo together.

If you aren't already in love with Captain Toad's adorably tiny balls, I don't think you qualify as a gamer.

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

This WiiU aint dead yet! No sir

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Papercut posted:

I have a name, y'know.

And I didn't change poo poo you idiot, I had to clarify my original comment for people like yourself who are incapable of understanding human conversation cause you're a fuckin beep boop moron

"PS4 has no games? Uh, I think you are forgetting Just Dance, Sklyanders, and Basketball. Those are technically games so your statement is categorically false."

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

the ps4 literally has no games. snakes fly out when you hit eject

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

I have a name, y'know.

And I didn't change poo poo you idiot, I had to clarify my original comment for people like yourself who are incapable of understanding human conversation cause you're a fuckin beep boop moron

"PS4 has no games? Uh, I think you are forgetting Just Dance, Sklyanders, and Basketball. Those are technically games so your statement is categorically false."

You should have just left your post as-is because the funniest part is how ImpAtom tried to prove you wrong and just ended up accidentally proving your point to a T

ps3 had no games until really late into the console's life because it launched with bullshit like motorstorm and who the gently caress is talking about motorstorm these days, the mediocre racing game that has bullet time destruct-o physics when you crash that you can buy for literally $2 at gamestop now

gay skull fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 16, 2014

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

quote:

This new DVD player I bought has no games

Exsqueeze me goon sire but I'll have you know that DVD player technology permits such wonderful family experiences such as:

-Dragon's Lair
-Deal or No Deal
-Family Feud
-Who Shot Johnny Rock?

Furthermore, asdofhasdljfhdsakljafdhsasdlkjfhaslkdjhf

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

elf help book posted:

Godzilla and Chernobyl Alpha and any animal crossing ones.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Junkie Disease posted:

Godzilla and Chernobyl Alpha and any animal crossing ones.

If this means I can easily get a tiny figure of Isabelle...!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

elf help book posted:

I'm going to buy like a dozen wii fit trainers and make them fight each other.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

elf help book posted:

If this means I can easily get a tiny figure of Isabelle...!

If they don't make a hundred animal crossing amiboos nintendo literally hates money. All the fig needs to do is give me an effigy of that corresponding dude that I can mind control ala voodoo. And perhaps make them playable in mariokart with all the swears I taught them.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

elf help book posted:

nintendo decided to make a shooter, chose to focus it around fast movement and area control, and then made it about squid girls getting messy wow

They also fired everyone who knew how to make multiplayer shooters over a decade ago, and the only practice they've had since then is the deathmatch mode in Metroid Prime 2.

Also, whoever said that The Evil Within isn't a real game deserves a rocket-powered dragon kick to the milky way. The guy behind it was responsible for most of the Gamecube's best third-party exclusives, too.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

boom boom boom posted:

I have a name, y'know.

Yes, it may LOOK like moving the goalposts, and might bear all the signs of moving the goalposts, but its actually clarifying your original comment.

And its amazing how a game that's just not for us completely invalidates any and all good games for a system in that release period. Funny, I thought I could just ignore Just Dance and keep playing Evolve. But nope, have to buy the disc at gunpoint and play it.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

That loving Sned posted:

They also fired everyone who knew how to make multiplayer shooters over a decade ago, and the only practice they've had since then is the deathmatch mode in Metroid Prime 2.

Also, whoever said that The Evil Within isn't a real game deserves a rocket-powered dragon kick to the milky way. The guy behind it was responsible for most of the Gamecube's best third-party exclusives, too.

Uh prime hunters was loving fun. And dudes nintendo fires tend to never recover after they have been grabbed the the ghoulies.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Dancing games suck unless they're Miku hatsune games, then they're good games and are blessed by Odin himself.

That and we now need to argue over Atlus having full control over Skies of Arcadia and Valkyria Chronicles, who do they love more(that is not Microsoft because Microsoft doesn't count).

2015 is the year of the anime if Sony and Nintendo release games, we're getting like 4 new to America tales games within a year.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

That loving Sned posted:

shut the gently caress uuuup

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
why is everyone who has ever made a serious post in this thread so goddamn stupid.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Yaoi Mandel posted:

why is everyone who has ever made a serious post in this thread so goddamn stupid.

Cuz it used to be a kick nintendo when they were playing possum thread. And boy did it love to repeat.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
How on earth could a bunch of people who spend all day discussing video games they dislike be stupid?

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

How on earth could a bunch of people who spend all day discussing video games they dislike be stupid?

They could be spending all that time playing games on the PS4 or Xbone oh wait

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Junkie Disease posted:

Cuz it used to be a kick nintendo when they were playing possum thread. And boy did it love to repeat.

"Playing possum"? So was the part about making the WiiU the worst selling major home console released in 20 years all just part of the act?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Fulchrum posted:

"Playing possum"? So was the part about making the WiiU the worst selling major home console released in 20 years all just part of the act?

because that's what Nintendo guys did when they were being bullied on the playground. They can relate.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
People arguing about sales numbers making the console good need to explain to me why Rihanna is the best musician on earth

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

because that's what Nintendo guys did when they were being bullied on the playground. They can relate.

Pee pee do doo Nintendo for babbys

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

dataisplural posted:

Pee pee do doo Nintendo for babbys

Hopefully next we will get new ideas in a funny post about the new internet sensation the oogachaka dancing baby I would Lol so mightily

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Cant wait to frag noobies online on Assasins creed.. oh wait you guys wont be playing that on your preschooler toy will you? LOL....Add my PlayStation Network ID when you grow some balls.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

whaley posted:

People arguing about sales numbers making the console good need to explain to me why Rihanna is the best musician on earth

You see unlike Rhianna, good sales numbers mean a bunch more dudes will feel comfortable releasing their stuff all over it.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Rhianna DLC for smash bros

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

whaley posted:

Hopefully next we will get new ideas in a funny post about the new internet sensation the oogachaka dancing baby I would Lol so mightily

welcome to my geocities
Page. THE H IS NOT A TYPO. Ninten-do'h! is for babies and fags.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Cant wait to frag noobies online on Assasins creed.. oh wait you guys wont be playing that on your preschooler toy will you? LOL....Add my PlayStation Network ID when you grow some balls.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Played some games on my Wii U today. It was fun.

Tupac Sighting
Oct 19, 2007

twisted as hell... yet i cant stop laughing
lets remember that Just Dance 2015 is ALSO coming to the best console, the wii u, so if you were ordering a ps4 just for that game please cancel your order

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

posting on my wii u via internet browser

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
5 years from now, it's "Assassins Creed: this time in france i don't know" that I'm going to remember and "a game where you drive a car" that i'll be playing instead of Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
If you don't want to play Captain Toad: Treasure Hunter then I hope you get shanked and die in a back ally with your head covered in dirt and dog poo poo

fivegears4reverse
Apr 4, 2007

by R. Guyovich

whaley posted:

Yeah man, clearly the virtual boy was the best system every released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

NPD says Wii U only sold a pathetic 60k units in May but that's okay because Nintendo owns. Glory to games

e: Mario Kart #2 behind Watchdogs in game sales

• Locked thread