Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
http://imgur.com/BzOvUyz

The us deserves nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fluo posted:

come back when you play germany thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Di8QT98Zk

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

vaginal culture posted:

Come on dude you don't have to type in an accent you are Canadian just accept it. I'd be happy to talk about the stanley cup, or Drew Doughty being the next Bobby Orr.

Or how a Canadian city will never win another Stanley Cup.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Smokey posted:

i changed my mind i think its bad

I still think its good

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Fluo posted:

You mean when they throw the match our way because they've already gotten through? Why do you think we hired Klinsmann?

:fsmug:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Hope Robbie Rodgers doesn't play much, he might choose to play for the other team, or at least that's how I'd refer to his unreliability on the field of men.

Oh No My Equity
Aug 11, 2013

habeasdorkus posted:

Jermaine Jones is Her Wine Jones in autocorrect.

Also, did no one listen to this when we won? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOv4g552h5E

MURCA!

Dear god no, that song is bad and you should feel bad.

Like seriously, I get triggered every July 4th fireworks show. :argh:

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

tbp posted:

I still think its good

i never thought of it like that. so do i now again

Oh No My Equity
Aug 11, 2013

eviljelly posted:

I think even then they could probably pick some people up off the streets of Munich to decimate the American squad.

I think you will find that the last time they tried that it was they who were decimated.

(Granted we subbed in late after England wore them down)

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Oh No My Equity posted:

Dear god no, that song is bad and you should feel bad.

Like seriously, I get triggered every July 4th fireworks show. :argh:

That song is terrible, and to prove it I inflict it upon our national enemies.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

fat greasy puto posted:

usa are in first place at the world cup

Truth

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

habeasdorkus posted:

Jermaine Jones is Her Wine Jones in autocorrect.

Also, did no one listen to this when we won? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOv4g552h5E

MURCA!

I listened to this while walking to Chelinos Mexican Food in Bricktown OKC.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
intangibles

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

habeasdorkus posted:

That song is terrible, and to prove it I inflict it upon our national enemies.

Please stop talking about your childrens video games.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Suqit posted:

Please stop talking about your childrens video games.

And this is why I've been able to destroy Obamacare.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I just got back from a public viewing.

When Americans are chanting "I believe that we will win" are you guys seriously so deluded about your American exceptionalism that the US is seriously going to beat everyone and win it all?

americong
May 29, 2013

Boris Galerkin posted:

When Americans are chanting "I believe that we will win" are you guys seriously so deluded about your American exceptionalism that the US is seriously going to beat everyone and win it all?

this, ladies and gents, is the face of communism

this is why we fight the good fight

Oh No My Equity
Aug 11, 2013
Reminder that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5n21zHPm8

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Boris Galerkin posted:

If you're American, you can do whatever the gently caress you want. That's what America is all about.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Boris Galerkin posted:

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Boris Galerkin posted:

lol maybe they were referring to the match you dipshit

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
"I believe that we will win" sounds too timid and uncertain for Americans. It should be flat out "WE WILL WIN." Even when getting hammered.

Oh No My Equity
Aug 11, 2013

Smeef posted:

"I believe that we will win" sounds too timid and uncertain for Americans. It should be flat out "WE WILL WIN." Even when getting hammered.

And also when we're sober!

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

Boris Galerkin posted:

a public viewing

loving hell.

Anyway, I was at a "public viewing," too, and just now watched the highlights — how wonderful was Brooks' "I can't believe what the gently caress I just did" reaction.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
"I believe that Saddam is hiding weapons of mass destruction"

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Boris Galerkin posted:

Had to run this post through google translate, luckily their computer speaks Pussy, anyway OP, we lift here, aint no world cup gonna make us quake when we've already faced a true test, in the squat rack. Maybe get on a good routine and meal plan and come back when you aren't sounding like a girl,

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
What kind of loving retards would not want their team to win, even if it is hopelessly optimistic. I mean give our team poo poo when they are poo poo, but gently caress it USA. Want to see us get as far as reasonably possible, especially since there are so many butthurt people about that.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
invoking "belief" in our chant reminds the quaking secular countries that we have God on our side

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4

this is the new usmnt theme song. i hope you enjoy it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

A team that's getting past the group stage:
USA

A team that's not getting past the group stage:
England.

It's coming home.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mm just thinking about how we stomped Ghana, our brave boys showed no fear of the Black Tars (promoting drugs? Really??) and took them behind the woodshed, made them choose a switch, and whipped their little asses with it. My favorite part was the psychological trauma inflicted by letting them get back in it and then snatching the 3 points away at the end. Good poo poo.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Fluo posted:

http://vimeo.com/10752016

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

axeil posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4

this is the new usmnt theme song. i hope you enjoy it.
The sound of freedom.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I hope in the next match we can bring Robbie Rodgers on to service the forwards, I'd like to see him in the hole just really taking command

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Nefarious posted:

lol maybe they were referring to the match you dipshit

Nah bro. Afghanistan.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Haha I heard the I believe that we will win chant today too and that poo poo was pretty funny imo

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Haha I heard the I believe that we will win chant today too and that poo poo was pretty funny imo

Better than the typical "go [team] go" or "ref you suck" which is about as much as we can usually muster for a sporting event.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Even without Jozy, I feel we will win the group. :911:

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

lol at how mad everyone gets when we win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Ghana's gameplan last night was incredibly naive. They attacked in a flat 4-4-2 and pumped (terrible) crosses into the box all night, long after it proved that it wasn't going to work. Even when KPB came on he spent most of his time sitting on a CB or drifting wide. No one was dropping in or pushing up between the lines.

I thought Bradley had a poor game and gave the ball away a lot. Beckerman was surprisingly good considering how retarded he looks.

Robbie Savage has a massive hard on for Jozy and wouldn't shut up about his power and pace and big throbbing muscles.

• Locked thread