Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FartGhost posted:

Its not that bad actually, i made 5 posts there already and i havent been probed yet. But that might just be because im so bland even fyad doesn't notice me

judging by this post probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm

Putty posted:

judging by this post probably

gbs is thataway ---> \_

Captain No-mates

Epic Hamcat posted:

gbs is thataway ---> \_

where is tourism and travel?

hungry_mantis

The Green Calx posted:

Plz don't make fun of the only girl who will post with us :qq:

haha.. yeah!! girls

Trash Trick

byob :o:

I.N.R.I

The Green Calx posted:

Goon girls ftw. Until youve put your face between the two wilting E cup titties of a Creative Convention webcomic artist and inhaled the musk then youre in no position to contradict me so why dont you come back and say this bull poo poo to me after youve been touched by a real woman.

nvm no cake

I.N.R.I posted:

Goon girls ftw. Until youve put your face between the two wilting E cup titties of a Creative Convention webcomic artist and inhaled the musk then youre in no position to contradict me so why dont you come back and say this bull poo poo to me after youve been touched by a real woman.

Struck a nerve have we? lol

I.N.R.I
Youre insulting my girl firend over the internet so off course Im going to be annoyed. Im actually in the right here and your in the wrong because youre making fun of peopel which is a bad thing to do

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

I.N.R.I posted:

Youre insulting my girl firend over the internet so off course Im going to be annoyed. Im actually in the right here and your in the wrong because youre making fun of peopel which is a bad thing to do

this coming from INRI?
Wow. We've finally gotten him to chill. "Don't make fun of people on the internet it is a bad thing to do"!!!

a Loving Dog

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's from their art thread. The one where they post their drawings. laffo

how incredibly stupid of you to post this

a Loving Dog

Bureaus Watts posted:

you sure trolled fyad!

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Yaoi Mandel posted:

how incredibly stupid of you to post this

Are you here to chastise him too with your innate superiority? Welcome, stay a while and listen.

a Loving Dog

The Green Calx posted:

I think INRI is upset :lol:

You're very perceptive.

nvm no cake

Yaoi Mandel posted:

You're very perceptive.

I think it's funny that you only show up when one of your fellow trolls gets butthurt over words on the internet

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

The Green Calx posted:

I think it's funny that you only show up when one of your fellow trolls gets butthurt over words on the internet

Didn't you know that FYAD is all about e-honor and protecting these sacrosanct forums from green trolls?

a Loving Dog

uh huh

AKRON HEAT
this thread is getting me all riled up

D-LINK

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
hi byob i really liked the part in the thread where sid blows up the trolling spot because he's stupid. thanks for the laff

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It would be a disaster if I tried posting there, so this is the best I can do.
I relate to this.

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

The Green Calx posted:

kewl lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:)

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you destroyed FYAD were free now

nvm no cake

*tips fedora* dont worry m'lady, we will protect you from these foul trolls in the yob

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
A male dolphin's member is roughly S-shaped, tapered at the end. If you are in the water with them, it is best to support the dolphin on his side, just under the water, with one hand, and handle him with the other. Male dolphins, I find, tend to prefer the base of the penis to be gently massaged and squeezed, as well as gently rubbed along it's length. It feels very much like the rest of the dolphin (ie. smooth and rubbery to the touch, but firmer). It doesn't take long for the male to ejaculate, around 40 seconds to a minute, and this is usually accompanied by either shuddering just prior to ejaculating, and thrusting and tail-arching during ejaculation. The force of ejaculation can be powerful at times, so it is best to keep your face out of the line of fire, or keep his member underwater. You can attempt to lick and suck on the end of it while masturbating as well, but be warned, do not try to give full throat, and get the hell out of the way before he ejaculates! A male dolphin could snap your neck in an accidental thrust, and that would be the end of that relationship.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

CAT BRUSH posted:

A male dolphin's member is roughly S-shaped, tapered at the end. If you are in the water with them, it is best to support the dolphin on his side, just under the water, with one hand, and handle him with the other. Male dolphins, I find, tend to prefer the base of the penis to be gently massaged and squeezed, as well as gently rubbed along it's length. It feels very much like the rest of the dolphin (ie. smooth and rubbery to the touch, but firmer). It doesn't take long for the male to ejaculate, around 40 seconds to a minute, and this is usually accompanied by either shuddering just prior to ejaculating, and thrusting and tail-arching during ejaculation. The force of ejaculation can be powerful at times, so it is best to keep your face out of the line of fire, or keep his member underwater. You can attempt to lick and suck on the end of it while masturbating as well, but be warned, do not try to give full throat, and get the hell out of the way before he ejaculates! A male dolphin could snap your neck in an accidental thrust, and that would be the end of that relationship.

:staredog:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
haha what the gently caress is even happening

mags

Female dolphins, once they show interest in you, can be supported in much the same way as the male, one hand under the fin, supporting her, the other doing the stimulating. The clitoris of the female is located at the top of the genital slit, and is a prominent lump when erect. You can rub this with your finger tips, or lick and suck it, but with the oral aspect, you might end up with a bruised nose as they thrust up into you. You can slide your hand gently into their genital opening, and feel around inside, rubbing gently. They feel warm and muscular inside, their labia like tough, squishy sponge when they are excited. Don't be surprised if they start to play with your hand inside them. They have very manipulative muscles, and can use them to carry and manipulate objects, including your hand. (They can do things that would make a regular human woman turn green with envy.) Their climax is coupled with stiffening, shuddering, sometimes a lot of thrusting, clinching of the vaginal muscles, and sometimes vocalisation.

hungry_mantis

The Green Calx posted:

*tips fedora* dont worry m'lady, we will protect you from these foul trolls in the yob

le byob army

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i can't even find a human clitoris and already this guy's on to his second species?

I.N.R.I

The Green Calx posted:

SIDS Vicious

your welcome, byob

The X-man cometh
I don't know what's worse, the "art" or their attempts to defend themselves

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i think its a good picture because art is subjective and someone probably worked very hard on it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The X-man cometh posted:

I don't know what's worse, the "art" or their attempts to defend themselves

ZebTM

its hard to believe that this is fyad's personal art, but its true

ZebTM fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 18, 2014

mags

One thing to note. Whether you masturbate or mate a fin, male or female, always spend time with them afterwards. Cuddle them, rub them, talk to them and most importantly, and show them you love them. This is essential, as it helps to strengthen the bond between you. Like a way of saying that this wasn't just a one night fling. The dolphins appreciate it, and they will want your company more the next time you visit them.

Captain No-mates

CAT BRUSH posted:

One thing to note. Whether you masturbate or mate a fin, male or female, always spend time with them afterwards. Cuddle them, rub them, talk to them and most importantly, and show them you love them. This is essential, as it helps to strengthen the bond between you. Like a way of saying that this wasn't just a one night fling. The dolphins appreciate it, and they will want your company more the next time you visit them.

i want to gently caress a dolphin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Captain No-mates posted:

i want to gently caress a dolphin

They come for the free fish. They stay for the hand jobs

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

CAT BRUSH posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey64chtpWO4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

I.N.R.I posted:

i bet if the OP attempted a physical medium his work would look way worse than nessa's, the webcomic author who FYAD wholeheartedly suppiorts in her futile quest for self improvement.

Computers are physical.

• Locked thread