Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
The comma in the second to last panel makes me imagine Hello Kitty speaking in ebonics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
don't tails and sonic have a "soul bind" or whatever, maybe she's kissing tails to bring sonic to the surface or something.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Remember that Spyro and Jesse are still going at it immediately off-panel during this whole thing.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

FadingChord posted:

Remember that Spyro and Jesse are still going at it immediately off-panel during this whole thing.

There are things one cannot forget.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Knuckles was the one who prompted her to kiss Tails, they're both in on something :tinfoil:

He's talking about Hello Kitty, right? The only way to prevent what?!

Lazerbot hurry up the suspense is killing me

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I'm actually really curious what is going on here.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I think Donald is using his Genjutsu to control Amy and Knuckles, or may have conjured illusions of them from the start, in order to turn Hello Kitty against Tails and have them fight.

His end goal seems to be to gently caress up Tails personally by having HK kill him or just ruin the prophecy to bring him low

I wouldn't be surprised if that entire back story was bullshit

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
TGT pushes me away sometimes, but then it immediately draws me back with something demonic clown possession Ronald.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

LazyB gettin' real.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

hahahahah WHAT

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Yeah, Lazey posted a bunch of random images to Facebook today and there is some interesting stuff there. A couple more highlights:

Ill Fight

Lazerbot posted:

ready for battle ready to fight, ready to lay down his life for the cause, we all have things were fighting. will the battle be won or lose. it doesn't matter all that matters is that you fight for your purpose, for what feels right. the fire all around him is to represent his will to fight. his soul bursting out in flames to fight. his soul burns to win this fight.

Delights and horrors

Lazerbot posted:

The delight shines in moments of pleasure, joy, hope. clarity in mind and soul where the endless love is formed and bonded by webs the intertwine souls in a connection of emotions where smiles. to form into something beyond one person. (The delight)

The horror base and is born from many features disappointment, mistakes, failures and unable to become ones true inner being. darkness sinks into the flesh and mind where doubts and fears consume the host with demonic like visions and desires to end ones life to be set free from inner suffering unable to be fully described or understood, where every second is an opportunity to give into these voices and end it. though many find reasons not to end it, hope. (horrors)

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I'm starting to see a pattern here

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

tiistai posted:

I'm starting to see a pattern here

The autistic guy is being super weird

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
Those are some killer song lyrics.

Let's start an industrial metal band, Lazerbot. You can sing.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Lazerbot is really good at being creepy

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's tripping me out how easily all those methods of suicide "read". There's not a one I couldn't immediately identify (except the one in the top left just under the "jump in front of a bus" one).

The "sticking a fork in the toaster" one is, like, avatar material. :3:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Because of the white arms in that first one I thought for a second that it was from Ronald's point of view or something.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Data Graham posted:

It's tripping me out how easily all those methods of suicide "read". There's not a one I couldn't immediately identify (except the one in the top left just under the "jump in front of a bus" one).

The "sticking a fork in the toaster" one is, like, avatar material. :3:

is sending a spike through your head a common way to kill yourself?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Doesn't have to be common for it to be vividly and effectively illustrated. :colbert:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

What the gently caress are the ones at the bottom left?

I think the one under getting hit by a bus is acid or something.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

My guess is that they're suffocating on grocery bags

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Hang in there LazyB, it gets better. I promise. :ohdear:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I used to think this dude didn't have the mentality of a 14 year old sperg and that he was just really good at channeling that sort of vibe, for whatever strange reason. The evidence to the contrary is getting really overwhelming though.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lazerbot please don't kill yourself. Nothing will be solved if you kill yourself.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Yeah I decided to sleep on it and I just woke up to take another look and yes, this still remains the Greatest loving Thing

Also me irl

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008
At the end of the day, he's still a user on DeviantArt. And not one of the users who profits off of the site.

I admire the fact that he posts whatever he wants. Im keepin it one hunna here. Say what you will about the kid but he's got balls the size of.......Ronald McDonald's sister ahahahaha lol!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ganbare, Lazerbot.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

And a new censored page.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Man, I really wanna see the next page. I have a feeling something nuts is gonna go down.

Also, seeing the censored old pages next to the new pages really makes it obvious that Lazerbot is improving his artistic skills at an honestly impressive pace. Another year and he might have genuinely objectively good art.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
isn't he still using MS Paint for everything?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Man Kitty hit Amy's nose like it was rock solid. Seriously, shouldn't it be squishy? Lookm at it maintain it's shape there!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

There's something in the weed.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
"I think i need to smoke some more weed, bitch making me stress some" - Knuckles the Echidna

I'm so glad we're out of the flashback. I missed this.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Bitches be crazy man.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

:psyduck: what is going on :psyduck:

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

ThatBasqueGuy posted: