Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I get it, you guys are angry because the Wii U is such a huge flop. But let's be realistic: Nintendo isn't going to save this one.

And if their management doesn't improve and they continue burning this much money every year, they won't be around for decades to come either.

Fame Douglas fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jun 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Fame Douglas posted:

I get it, you guys are angry because the Wii U is flopping so hard. But let's be realistic: Nintendo isn't going to save this one.

Tell us how to run SEGA plz.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fame Douglas posted:

I get it, you guys are angry because the Wii U is flopping so hard. But let's be realistic: Nintendo isn't going to save this one.

And if their management doesn't improve and they continue burning this much money every year, they won't be around for decades to come either.

Well, that surely affects you, since you will have half the things in your life to talk about.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Fame Douglas posted:

I get it, you guys are angry because the Wii U is such a huge flop. But let's be realistic: Nintendo isn't going to save this one.

why are you this dumb

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Douglas is your fame because you are remarkably dumb?

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

gay skull posted:

Those are online games that need computers, they don't work so great for couch gaming unless you're so fat you need a couch to play PC games

Actually Diablo on consoles has local multiplayer, my Brother and I had a lot of fun playing the first one together.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Fame Douglas posted:

Now tell us about how Steve Ballmer resigned because of the XBox One.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

right now it's like this.

Capcom is right now an expensive whore. Like a wore dipped in solid gold and rolled in glitter made of pure diamonds and the ashes of the recently dead Stan Lee. Your frat bros won't let you have her for the night because there's a bunch of cheaper uglier whores by the dozen available all for the price of that one single whore. So you're going to put that money else where because that whore makes enough cash to sustain herself. She's no desperate for your money this solid gold dipped whore encrusted with pressurized carbon and the remains of a dead man. This whore don't need you this whore don't need nobody.

But one day a rich man(a man who is not you) with enough money might want the whore for himself if he so desires and he will pay the high price.

And then a week later we will find the whore laying dead in a marsh with two bullets in the back of the head and all her organs removed and sold to people at auction.

The organs are the game IPs and Megaman is forever doomed to be a Pay2Win IOS game.

lol what in the gently caress

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Burn it down. Burn the thread down. I am right, everyone else is a fucklord. NIntendo is king, Nintendo is king. Nintendo has won it all, and all you doubters and haters are going to burn in hell, where you're forced to play Just Dance 2015 and Assasins Creed (on second thought, this is probably heaven for you tasteless idiots)

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Fame Douglas posted:

dead or alive 3

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Fame Douglas posted:

i like how every post you make says it's edited, as though you can't coherently type something without your hands shaking in rage lol
also lol at mmos and diablo, literally the most timewasting shitpits ever

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Borsche69 posted:

Burn it down. Burn the thread down. I am right, everyone else is a fucklord. NIntendo is king, Nintendo is king. Nintendo has won it all, and all you doubters and haters are going to burn in hell, where you're forced to play Just Dance 2015 and Assasins Creed (on second thought, this is probably heaven for you tasteless idiots)

Sorry, Chartzzz has already revised that number downwards significantly, now that reliable data is out.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fame Douglas posted:

Sorry, Chartzzz has already revised that number downwards significantly, now that reliable data is out.

You are incredibly gay for knowing this, and for countless other reasons.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You do realize defending Nintendo's honor won't save the Wii U (or Nintendo as a company)

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Dead or Alive 3 was poo poo

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

You do realize that spending more time talking about things that you don't like than you spend talking about things that you enjoy makes you a pathetic shell of a human being

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Fame Douglas posted:

who

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Dead or Alive 3 was poo poo

We both know you can't possibly mean this.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Borsche69 posted:

Go back to your room and chill out dude...

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

We both know you can't possibly mean this.

Yeah its loving terrible and im not even loving with you its horrifically bad

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Astro7x posted:

ahahahahaah holy gently caress 22 pages of posts in this thread

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Fame Douglas posted:

You do realize defending Nintendo's honor won't save the Wii U (or Nintendo as a company)

you do realize you should stop posting

like, yesterday

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

you do realize you should stop posting

like, yesterday

I'll stop posting when the Wii U turns out a success. So, likely never.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Fame Douglas posted:

kill yourself

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3476455&userid=60517 This guy knows a thing or two about makin the big money, Nintendo. You should definitely heed his advice.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Dare you to :toxx: for the wii U being a success

Tupac Sighting
Oct 19, 2007

twisted as hell... yet i cant stop laughing
Waht nintendo needs to do, for the wii us success, is rename it because the name is confusing. i suggest renaming it the Nintendo Fame Douglas Is A Shitdick

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Dare you to :toxx: for the wii U being a success

He'll just keep shifting the goalposts on what success means until it means selling more than the PS4 so it's pointless.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

If he doesn't :toxx: for the wii u being a success then that means he thinks the wii u is a success.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

people who make fun of video game systems on the net are def mentally ill

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Astro7x posted:

That room pwns.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

LOL if you wouldn't get your Game On with some smash bros melee or mario kart double dash in that gamer heaven. All just chillin with your friends laughin and slappin. You're not a true gamer if you've never Poverty Gamed.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Borsche69 posted:

LOL if you wouldn't get your Game On with some smash bros melee or mario kart double dash in that gamer heaven. All just chillin with your friends laughin and slappin. You're not a true gamer if you've never Poverty Gamed.

No, you see, the true gaming experience is playing WOW on your computer while shouting across the room to your girlfriend, who you are grouped with and totally exists and loves MMOs.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
fame douglas spent like ten pages in the shark tank bragging about how cheap his great pc gaming was and when someone finally asked him how much he spent on hardware to keep his benchmarks up to date he kind of spluttered out a "it doesn't matter how much i spend on my hobbies" and stopped posting for the rest of the day

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Oxxidation posted:

fame douglas spent like ten pages in the shark tank bragging about how cheap his great pc gaming was and when someone finally asked him how much he spent on hardware to keep his benchmarks up to date he kind of spluttered out a "it doesn't matter how much i spend on my hobbies" and stopped posting for the rest of the day

shouldve swallowed cyanide right then and there

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

Fame Douglas never enjoyed poverty gaming, what with having too much money and spent it all on sweet+sick PC rigs.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
Update - been a few days and Mario Kart, SMW3D and Pikmin have all been fun as gently caress alone and with friends. Some of the best gaming I've had in years by far and I've spent way too much money on sweet PC rigs. Haven't played much Donkey Kong but it seems solid and the soundtrack is great.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

zen death robot posted:

Jesus christ The Taint Reaper is a loving idiot. I'm sorry I haven't been beating him more for his lovely posting in DDRD everyone.

Here's why your failure is just like my favorite anime wife:

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

Fame Douglas posted:

I'm sure your Wii U is getting you all kinds of play!

Is this a joke it looks like someone around here has never played video games with a woman before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Nintendo consoles are like the go-to for fun party games times, I'm not sure how anyone could even argue otherwise :confused:

• Locked thread