Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Perigryn posted:

They should pair him with Jojo if only for the gag name that'd ensue

Or they could just create a really confusing stable featuring Mojo, Jojo, JoMo, a returning Mo from Men on a Mission, and a returning Just Joe.

JoMoJojoMoMojoJoe

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jun 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

sticklefifer posted:

Or they could just create a really confusing stable featuring Mojo, Jojo, JoMo, a returning Mo from Men on a Mission, and a returning Just Joe.

JoMoJojoMoMojoJoe

Add Samoa Joe and King Mo to the faction to have JoeJoMoJojoMoMojoJoeMo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

TL posted:

Add Samoa Joe and King Mo to the faction to have JoeJoMoJojoMoMojoJoeMo.

That's the stupidest name I ever heard.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

That's the stupidest name I ever heard.

HEY, JOEJOMOJOJO!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Kofi Kingston ‏@TrueKofi
drat! Congrats to USA. They played a great game! Now to focus on this battle royal… #RAW

MVP ‏@The305MVP
I was wondering where your loyalty lies @TrueKofi ? Do savages even have a concept of loyalty?
#CopaMundial

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

Kofi Kingston ‏@TrueKofi
drat! Congrats to USA. They played a great game! Now to focus on this battle royal… #RAW

MVP ‏@The305MVP
I was wondering where your loyalty lies @TrueKofi ? Do savages even have a concept of loyalty?
#CopaMundial

What the gently caress, MVP?

Frankenstein Dad
Jul 4, 2008

Dad of Frankenstein
Prett sure Kofi called himself the "savage saviour" or something at some point, so don't freak out too much.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/rainmaker_chaos/status/478714116379389952

Breaking: Kazuchika Okada has crabs.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Bomani trashing Raw was pretty entertaining.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Bomani trashing Raw was pretty entertaining.

Bomani Jones loving rules.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

El Gallinero Gros posted:

What the gently caress, MVP?

I forgot, was Kofi from Ghana or Jamaica ... or both?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Dancing Peasant posted:

I forgot, was Kofi from Ghana or Jamaica ... or both?

He was from Jamaica as his gimmick. He's from Ghana for real.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

What's smh mean in this context?

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

MysticalMachineGun posted:

What's smh mean in this context?

Shaking My Head.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

He's on point with that. Van Dam's act hasn't changed in 15 years. Ever since the WWE/ECW Title fiasco, he's basically been riding on the fact that he was an ECW guy and can be brought back for a surprise run every once in a while to do some back kicks and a Rolling Thunder and the frogsplash.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I take it Bomani hasn't seen their recent showings in Triple-A stadiums. TNA is more like a bad wiffle ball league for blind kids.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Deadpool posted:

I take it Bomani hasn't seen their recent showings in Triple-A stadiums. TNA is more like a bad wiffle ball league for blind kids.
Those were A and AA stadiums. TNA isn't that ambitious.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Their August show in Washington, PA, isn't even at an A-ball stadium. It was built to attract one and they couldn't get anyone to bite, so they lured a Pioneer League (independent league) team there.

And as noted in the TNA thread, that show is a stand-alone event: there's no game before-hand to draw a crowd. They're one very small step above a backyard fed setting up a ring in a corner of the town park and hoping a bored cop doesn't call their parents and make them go home.

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jun 17, 2014

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

OmegaBR posted:

He's on point with that. Van Dam's act hasn't changed in 15 years. Ever since the WWE/ECW Title fiasco, he's basically been riding on the fact that he was an ECW guy and can be brought back for a surprise run every once in a while to do some back kicks and a Rolling Thunder and the frogsplash.
At the very least, he's doing the same moves better now than he was in TNA.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Endorph posted:

At the very least, he's doing the same moves better now than he was in TNA.

You're thinking of RDV. Totally different guy, and I have teh T-Shirt to prove it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I choose to believe he has a plan to dump those on the Bullet Club at some point.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm listening to JR on Steve Austin's podcast and it turns out JR quit smoking in January.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I choose to believe he has a plan to dump those on the Bullet Club at some point.

Rainmaker to AJ with the basket in hand.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sigma posted:

I'm listening to JR on Steve Austin's podcast and it turns out JR quit smoking in January.

I never imagined JR as a smoker. Its weird to picture him like that. Maybe thats why Vince hates him so much!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oldpainless posted:

I never imagined JR as a smoker. Its weird to picture him like that. Maybe thats why Vince hates him so much!

he always had a lit cigar during the Legends roundtable.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm just surprised because he made such a big deal about hitting the gym and working on treadmills since his WWE retirement. Apparently he was lighting up in the parking lot post-workout.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Sigma posted:

I'm just surprised because he made such a big deal about hitting the gym and working on treadmills since his WWE retirement. Apparently he was lighting up in the parking lot post-workout.

the post workout cigarette is the best one. you really feel like you earned that one.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

oldpainless posted:

Why, does smoke make him sneeze or something?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Not really sure, but he doesn't make any bones about hating it. He's given interviews where he says smoking a cigar every now and then for celebration is something he likes to do, but has nothing but disdain for smoking and smokers.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Vince hates sneezing because it makes him feel like he's not in control. Can you imagine him becoming addicted to something like nicotine? Can you imagine how weak he would think someone is who does become addicted to nicotine, for not being able to control themselves?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Personally I can't help but imagine how mad he must get every time he goes for a dump.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Personally I can't help but imagine how mad he must get every time he goes for a dump.

He's only mad if he can't find his chasin' stick.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gonzo McFee posted:

"Goddammit I need to sleep again!" :vince:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Tato posted:

Not really sure, but he doesn't make any bones about hating it. He's given interviews where he says smoking a cigar every now and then for celebration is something he likes to do, but has nothing but disdain for smoking and smokers.
It reminds me of something Brian Kendrick said about deliberately smoking in the vicinity of him as protest for not being allowed to smoke weed as a way to 'get back at the man'. Seeing how he ended getting fired and banished to TNA, it must have been worth it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

"Goddammit I need to sleep again!" :vince:

According to several sources, Vince does not sleep. At least not in a way that resembles how a normal person sleeps.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

TheJoker138 posted:

According to several sources, Vince does not sleep. At least not in a way that resembles how a normal person sleeps.

Maybe he's like an elf, where he only needs to meditate for half an hour a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Writer Cath posted:

Maybe he's like an elf, where he only needs to meditate for half an hour a day.

I honestly wouldn't put it past him to be on the Superman sleep schedule.