Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

BJ was on my draft board, and I like his value as a 4th outfielder who you could use more if he rolls/hits well.

Tejada is mostly so I can have more mets to stick on my bench

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I am very glad that I took a catcher when I did.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hey did any of you other assholes get your name changed? I got Zuvella/Gorman but I just want to make sure.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

IcePhoenix posted:

hey did any of you other assholes get your name changed? I got Zuvella/Gorman but I just want to make sure.

I posted in the GBS thread but dunno if I will get changed or not...

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
Thanks IcePhoenix, I was getting ready to post when I saw you did it for me, hopefully nothing else will come up.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

No problem, I know it can suck when work is rough. Or just life in general. And when someone doesn't have a pick for three rounds they're a good person to PM :v:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I would never start Oliver Perez, but he's been surprisingly good as a reliever these past 3 years.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

seiferguy posted:

I would never start Oliver Perez, but he's been surprisingly good as a reliever these past 3 years.

Mmmhmmm.

Let's talk about your childhood, seiferguy. We need to know where the trauma originated to help you heal.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10735460/lance-berkman-roy-oswalt-retire-houston-astros

Might have to rethink the Oswalt pick.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

i actually didnt know that he retired, but seeing as he was, in fact, under contract this season...

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

mynameisjohn posted:

i actually didnt know that he retired, but seeing as he was, in fact, under contract this season...

So was Roy Halladay. Same with Ryan Dempster. I don't care.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

So was Roy Halladay. Same with Ryan Dempster. I don't care.
yeesh tough crowd in here. i went and picked a better player instead anyway.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

mynameisjohn posted:

yeesh tough crowd in here. i went and picked a better player instead anyway.

I'm in a bad mood, sorry.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm in a bad mood, sorry.

Sorry about that challenge, it's an infuriating game at times.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

kensei posted:

Sorry about that challenge, it's an infuriating game at times.

It's physics, man. :sigh:

I should have dropped it because I look like a big whiner but four lights etc etc.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Anyone willing to submit my picks for me well I'm at work tomorrow? This is for Cleveland.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Popete posted:

Anyone willing to submit my picks for me well I'm at work tomorrow? This is for Cleveland.

If no one else has stepped up, PM them to me. If either are Puntos on my list, I'll totally get you the next best Punto, I promise.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I can do it as well, if needed. But you're probably at work already!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Maybe I should put picks 26-30 on a one hour clock just so we can get past them faster.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Racism.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This isn't an "anyone can pick once the clock runs out" thing like in TFF so Tampa you should probably wait for the actual Red Sox owner to pick.

Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

This isn't an "anyone can pick once the clock runs out" thing like in TFF so Tampa you should probably wait for the actual Red Sox owner to pick.

I'm pretty sure that is the Red Sox owner, he probably posted in that GBS thread and got a name change.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Laderhan posted:

I'm pretty sure that is the Red Sox owner, he probably posted in that GBS thread and got a name change.

I already got everyone who confirmed their change for me and nobody responded when I asked for anyone else earlier on this page.

Well, kensei did but his name wasn't changed.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

You can use the question mark under my avatar to confirm :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

To confirm what!?

I know it's you, I'm just really bored at work.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Are these jokes? Is this what a joke is. Can someone please help

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Alan Trammell posted:

Are these jokes? Is this what a joke is. Can someone please help

The joke is that you refuse to actually outright confirm that you used to be Mr. Cool rear end.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

I already got everyone who confirmed their change for me and nobody responded when I asked for anyone else earlier on this page.

Well, kensei did but his name wasn't changed.

yet!

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

The joke is that you refuse to actually outright confirm that you used to be Mr. Cool rear end.

Frankly, I'm trying to forget about that time in my life.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Same. I couldn't pass up a free chance to spin the wheel and get another retarded forums name.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
My internet has been poop all day so i wasnt able to pick sorry dudes, picking now so please dont autopick me

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SDS I dislike you so much right now

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hey, Cleveland

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-hairston-dodgers-broadcast-20131211-story.html#axzz2mwbJ9TyG

Pick someone else

e: whichever jerk is hiding behind anonymity to call me grumpy in the doc - I'm just making sure to stay consistent. Moscoso isn't in the MLB anymore but he's pitching in Japan so I let STL draft him :colbert:

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jun 22, 2014

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

IcePhoenix posted:

whichever jerk is hiding behind anonymity to call me grumpy in the doc - I'm just making sure to stay consistent. Moscoso isn't in the MLB anymore but he's pitching in Japan so I let STL draft him :colbert:

This jerk right here. :) If you weren't grumpy before, you're definitely grumpy now.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sexual Lorax posted:

This jerk right here. :) If you weren't grumpy before, you're definitely grumpy now.

Nah, just making sure everything runs smoothly. I just find it funny when people take potshots behind anonymity.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I did it guys. It was me.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Paul Zuvella posted:

I did it guys. It was me.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
something something IT'S ME AUSTIN something something Sunuvabitch

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

there was a second commenter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

Hey, Cleveland

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-hairston-dodgers-broadcast-20131211-story.html#axzz2mwbJ9TyG

Pick someone else

e: whichever jerk is hiding behind anonymity to call me grumpy in the doc - I'm just making sure to stay consistent. Moscoso isn't in the MLB anymore but he's pitching in Japan so I let STL draft him :colbert:

Hah funny I think I actually meant to pick Scott instead cause I knew Jerry was retired, but for whatever reason I put down Jerry. Will change.

• Locked thread