Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
What the gently caress's a frush?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Tyson Tomko posted:

I fink it'sh a kind of bird.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Tyson Tomko posted:

Every god drat day something is reminding me that movie isn't on Netflix.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

oatgan posted:

it's a real frat!

But do they use the same logo from the one in Revenge of the Nerds?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Regrettable posted:

But do they use the same logo from the one in Revenge of the Nerds?

They want to be associated with sex criminals.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Coach ‏@CMPunk now
Sick of people telling me I don't do anything. I just watched 40 hours of Game of Thrones.

the life

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk rules.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Ah, the 80s, where a group of voyeuristic, rapey nerds are somehow the protagonists.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Who wouldn't?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Who wouldn't?

reDRagon made their own comic!?!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Vertical Lime posted:

Coach ‏@CMPunk now
Sick of people telling me I don't do anything. I just watched 40 hours of Game of Thrones.

the life

A master troll.

Regrettable posted:

Ah, the 80s, where a group of voyeuristic, rapey nerds are somehow the protagonists.

Oh yeah didn't the leader of the Lambdas get the jock's girlfriend by raping her or something

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

A master troll.

Oh yeah didn't the leader of the Lambdas get the jock's girlfriend by raping her or something

That's misleading, dude.

He filmed her naked without her knowledge, sold naked pictures of her to hundreds of other students, THEN he raped her.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Jerusalem posted:

That's misleading, dude.

He filmed her naked without her knowledge, sold naked pictures of her to hundreds of other students, THEN he raped her.

And she LOVED IT.

Poor Jefferson from Married with Children "that's my pi..."

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Tyson Tomko posted:

And she LOVED IT.

Poor Jefferson from Married with Children "that's my pi..."

It's what drove him to join the CIA, and later marry Marcy Rhodes.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
He had Castro in his sights once, but their old friendship overcame his duties to the CIA.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Alberto Del Rio is drunktweeting, it seems.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Behold! The angry drunkard!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

btw he just called cesaro a cocksucking bitch

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

oatgan posted:

btw he just called cesaro a cocksucking bitch

I wonder who's going to replace him in the MITB match.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Actually that translates to "I'm not joking, bitch", as in, "I could kick your rear end for real, bitch." Or, "Shut up, bitch", depending on regional differences, I'm not sure where in Mexico Del Rio's legit from.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

TheJoker138 posted:

I wonder who's going to replace him in the MITB match.

Another Kofi.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Shima Honnou posted:

Actually that translates to "I'm not joking, bitch", as in, "I could kick your rear end for real, bitch." Or, "Shut up, bitch", depending on regional differences, I'm not sure where in Mexico Del Rio's legit from.

Wiki says San Luis Potosi. Don't know how that factors in to his dialect, since I don't speak Spanish or know much about the dialectic variations of Mexico.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Aubergine Mage posted:

Wiki says San Luis Potosi. Don't know how that factors in to his dialect, since I don't speak Spanish or know much about the dialectic variations of Mexico.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Mexican slang will almost universally use some form of the verb chupa for the act of sucking as a cock sucker (The only exception I can think of is if they're going for a more colorful metaphor). What usually changes regionally is the word you'll hear for cock. My friend from Mexico City is fond of chilito, or "Tiny dick", for example.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

It means "don't gently caress around, bitch'

Bunch of honkies itt

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Cesaro has always seemed like the kind of guy who would legit overpower and murder you with a "why are you making me do this" look on his face.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Mob posted:

Cesaro has always seemed like the kind of guy who would legit overpower and murder you with a "why are you making me do this" look on his face.

He'll swing you and swing you and swing you until all your limbs fly off in different directions.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mob posted:

Yeah I know ADR has done some MMA but Cesaro is legit probably one of the strongest men on the roster if not on Earth and it's neither that roidy, mostly cosmetic muscle dudes like Ryback have so much, nor is it the "fat guy strong" body types strongmen often have, meaning Cesaro could actually move. Cesaro would probably gently caress up most dudes on the roster.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
my money's still on Kane because he fought in PWFG and that's almost Battlarts which is almost RINGS which is almost Pride which is almost UFC so nyah

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

BUT WHICH OF THOSE IS ALMOST XARM??

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

He's just giving him friendly life advice.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mob posted:

Agreed and if you call Zack Ryder a bitch instead he'll cry on twitter for months so it's the gift that keeps on giving

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i think i'd go with the prestigious real grappler instead of the skinny strongman in a real fight, swiss army or not, although i could kick both their asses you know

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Switzerland is close enough to Croatia to give ADR Cro-cop flash backs, so it's probably not as cut and dried as one would assume.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Does Gabe usually have twitter fights with random people? I just noticed that MRP linked to this https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/481658787887992834 and it just seems really stupid and petty.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

MrBling posted:

Does Gabe usually have twitter fights with random people? I just noticed that MRP linked to this https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/481658787887992834 and it just seems really stupid and petty.

Yeah. I was having a conversation with a friend on twitter a few years back about our mutual disappointment of the dwindling amount of DG natives showing up on DGUSA shows. We weren't using hashtags or his username, so he must have had a column in Tweet Deck searching for Dragon Gate terms because he interjected and got into it with me about how I wasn't properly supporting his product and I should be grateful to have Jon Davis face Johnny Gargano in a No Ropes match. He has incredibly thin skin.

NotQuiteQuentin fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jun 28, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MrBling posted:

Gabe ALWAYS has petty fights with people. When that parody Gabe account was out a couple years ago, he went through and blocked everyone who followed that account, even if they'd never messaged Gabe before.

He Twitter searches his name and his promotion and fights and argues with fans who have a negative opinion without even trying to fix any legitimate claims people have against his product. I assume he also spends all day looking through wrestling website for piracy of his stuff so he can file DMCA claims.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jun 28, 2014

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Some Other Guy posted:

i think i'd go with the prestigious real grappler instead of the skinny strongman in a real fight, swiss army or not, although i could kick both their asses you know

Yes, "prestigious". The prestige of getting killed in 46 seconds and two strikes by Cro Cop.

(For the record, yeah, ADR would probably beat Cesaro in a shootfight, but you can hardly call ADR "prestigious".

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

I think the prestigious part is his amateur wrestling career and he had more MMA fights than the CroCop one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ADR would annihilate Cesaro in a real fight.
I'm certain that no one comes out of a fight with Pride era Cro-cop without at least a mild form of PTSD, though.