Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
User Name - Twibbit
Contact Info - PMs
City/State/Country -New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Do you have a group now Notta, so far all gaming is online
What are you willing to play: 13th Age, most nWoD,4e, and Gurps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

User Name - Beekeeping and You
Contact Info -
City/State/Country - Orem, Utah
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)?- No, I've never actually played a tabletop game, but have been looking to get into it for a very long time.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)?- Pretty much anything? Preferably something that's easy to pick up for a completely new player.

Beekeeping and You fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Dec 2, 2016

Mammalian
Nov 9, 2011

Not just any Jesus Mammalian Jesus
User Name - Mammalian
Contact Info - azurebluesc2 on Skype or samuraiiuk at gmail dot com
City/State/Country - London, UK (can travel to other areas of UK/London)
What are you willing to play? - I'm not a grizzled veteran when it comes to TGs, I just picked up Netrunner and it's fantastic, aside from that there are a bunch of games I'd love to try out but I haven't had a chance to because I lack a group. These include Battlestar Galactica, War of the Ring, Dominion, Twilight Imperium, the Starcraft Boardgame, and just anything that's not lovely pretty much. Willing to buy games and sets. I'm also interested in campaigns, D&D, Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder, etc.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

User Name - Hauki
Contact Info - morgant x at google mail
City/State/Country - Denver, CO
Do you have a group now Nope, have one other potentially interested person
What are you willing to play: Most boardgames, personally own a lot of vlaada, TTR, 7 wonders, dominion, among the stars, archipelago, seasons, Sekigahara, others.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
User Name - Psyopmonkey or Attackoftheem
Contact Info - attackoftheem at gmail dot com
City/State/Country - Portland, OR (Northwest)
Do you have a group now - No, I dont know anyone here
What are you willing to play: DnD, Boardgames, something fun

Colt Cannon
Aug 11, 2000

User Name - Colt Cannon
Contact Info - PM me, or bionicpope at gmail
City/State/Country - Tulsa
Do you have a group now - No, I may have one in a few weeks, but it looks like it may not happen.
What are you willing to play: DnD, Pathfinder, or something similar.

I will get Tabletop Simulator, if you want to use it.

Fame Throwa
Nov 3, 2007

Time to make all the decisions!
I am pretty sure I posted in this thread ages ago but that info is super out of date

User Name - Fame Throwa
Contact Info - famethrowa at yahoo dot com
City/State/Country - Twin Cities
What are you willing to play? - DnD 4e & Shadowrun are what I really want to play right now, but I'm open to other systems.

I'm new to the area, and I have had a hard time finding anyone to game with. I miss gaming so much

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
May as well since all of my online games are dying/dead/finished:

User Name - Yawgmoth
Contact Info - PM me.
City/State/Country - Minneapolis, MN
Do you have a group now - No
What are you willing to play: I'd love to get into a nWoD changeling or mage game, but I'm also open to L5R 4th. I can do 3.5 D&D but it's low on my list because I am so burnt out on it. Also down for board games and MtG.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Username: Tempus Rimeblood
Contact Info: No forums PMs, Steam ID is tempusrimeblood (and is guaranteed to get seen,) and I can also be found on SynIRC under TempusRimeblood.
Currently In A Group? No, I moved to PA a year ago and haven't found any open groups :smith:
What are you willing to play? Literally anything, from red-box D&D to the most obscure storygame you can think of, with plenty of board, card, and miniature games in between, so long as I have a chance to learn the rules. I'm not the best at GMing, but I'm also willing to step up to the plate on that front if need be.

The only other thing I can think of to mention here is that I don't drive, and I know I'm pretty drat far from Pittsburgh and Philly.

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.
User Name - Spincut

Contact Info - PMs or email (spincut at gmail dot com)

City/State/Country - San Francisco, CA, USA

Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? I do, I meet up with a small group of friends for board games and RPGs about once a week, depending on schedules.

What are you willing to play? Basically anything. I'm a fan of most board games (mostly strategy), and I'm open to just about anything RPG-wise. Not sure if I have the bandwidth for a full campaign, but always down for a one-or-two-shot for sure.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Colt Cannon posted:

User Name - Colt Cannon
Contact Info - PM me, or bionicpope at gmail
City/State/Country - Tulsa
Do you have a group now - No, I may have one in a few weeks, but it looks like it may not happen.
What are you willing to play: DnD, Pathfinder, or something similar.

I will get Tabletop Simulator, if you want to use it.

Holy poo poo after five years another Tulsa goon.

Pm'd SO HARD

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

User Name: BattleCattle

Contact Info: Skype: BattleCattleSA

City/State/Country: Cheyenne, WY, USA

Do you have a group now: Nope.

What are you willing to play: Basically anything, as long as I can either easily get it on a budget, or already have it. I have a couple systems that I've had for years, but have never been able to play, like Mekton Zeta. I'd certainly like to give them a try.

UberChair
Jan 8, 2008

This club is borin' the crap outta me!
User Name: Uberchair

Contact Info: PM or vcthrowaway14 at gmail

City/State/Country: Ventura, CA, USA

Do you have a group now: Nah.

What are you willing to play: Anything I can get my hands on, but I'm most familiar with SR4, 13th Age, and DnD4E. Pathfinder too, I guess! I'm also interested in Dungeon World and variants, 40K RPGs, and WoD.

FrozenGoldfishGod
Oct 29, 2009

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT POST!

Okay, had a few plans fall through, so let's try this again:
User Name:FrozenGoldfishGod
Contact Info:PMs on here are probably the best way to get a hold of me.
City/State/Country:Kitsap County, WA
Do you have a group? Not at the moment.
What are you willing to play? I'd really, really like to try out Dungeon World IRL. I'm also down for some Fate; I have a number of custom hacks and am game for some of the licensed stuff (though not Atomic Robo; while I have the greatest respect for Hyperactive, I don't really care for the setting aesthetics, and don't own a copy of the game.) I prefer to run games, if anyone needs a DM.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

User Name - FutureFriend
Contact Info - PM's on here would be the best way to contact me. Else futurefriendsa at gmail
City/Country - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Do you have a group - Just one friend who's interested in doing this nerd poo poo. He'll probably be going along.
What are you willing to play? - I'd prefer playing some board games if possible, but I'd be willing to play whatever roleplaying system is possible except for D&D and Pathfinder. (I am kinda slow with getting rules though so more combat-oriented RPGs will take me a bit longer to get.)

FutureFriend fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 14, 2014

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

User Name - Phoon
Contact Info - email me at cotlcotlcotl at hotmail dot com
City/State/Country - Birmingham, UK
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)?
- No
What are you willing to play? - Anything but ccgs. I have some boardgames, lcgs and minis (just painted up a dropzone commander 2 player starter I want to learn to play), I would love to do some pen and paper

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
User Name - Propaganda Machine
Contact Info - forum PM
City/State/Country - Northeast Los Angeles, CA (will travel almost anywhere in LA County, maybe parts of Orange County)
Do you have a group now?
:negative:
What are you willing to play? - almost anything! I have a decent amount of experience with RPGs, but I'm jonesing for good old-fashioned board game nights. I have a few good ones, as well as the GoT card game.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

User Name - Drythe
Contact Info - PMs or drythesolthesis@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Columbus, OH
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? No =(
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? Up for about anything, I have a few games of my own and two armies for 40k.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

My group kind of broke up again because of real life commitments, so I'm looking around again for someone running a DnD campaign (or similar, I'm also ok with Pathfinder or 13th age, since I've never really done that and would like to try! I want to keep things light though.

User Name - Starblade
Contact Info - PM me!

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

User Name: Brutor Fartknocker

Contact Info: ender180 at gmail.com

City/State/Country: Beaverton, OR

Do you have a group now: No

What are you willing to play: Anything, I've played 3.5, 4, Next, and a smattering of other systems, roleplay wise. I've played 40k, fantasy, and warmahordes for tabletop, and would be up for playing, but since I'm just now moving to Beaverton I won't have any armies for a few months. Mostly I just want a group to play stuff with.

Ergonomix
Apr 14, 2009

pffffff
Nevermind

Ergonomix fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Oct 17, 2016

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

User Name: Drone
Contact Info: PM's preferred
City/State/Country - Darmstadt, Germany (Frankfurt area)
Do you have a group now: No, really want one
What are you willing to play?: D&D (any), Pathfinder, 40k (and RPG variants), Fantasy Flight Star Wars, FATE, Battletech, Android: Netrunner. Flexible.

Drone fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Aug 31, 2014

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Username: RickVoid
Contact Info: You can hit me up on skype (same name) or e-mail me at rickvoidsa627 at yahoo dot com
City/State/Country: Green Bay, WI, USA
Do you have a group now?: Nope.
What are you willing to play?: I'll try anything at least once. I just want a group, there is an FLGS in town but the players there are poison. :(

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
User Name - Silvergun1000
Contact Info - PM, or if you can't do that just reply and I'll get in touch.
City/State/Counry - Reno, NV
Do you have a group now? - Nope! I'm up for starting and DMing one.
What are you willing to play? - I'd really like to do some 13th age, but I'm not picky.

Silvergun1000 fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jul 14, 2014

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
User Name - Timett

Contact info - PM or timplaysgames AT gmail.com

City/State/Country - Brighton, MI. Will travel pretty much anywhere in the state south of Saginaw and east of Lansing.

Do you have a group now - I have the makings of a group but we so far can't even manage a monthly game night. Looking for either another group I can occasionally play with or a few more people interested in joining up with us so it happens more regularly.

What are you willing to play - I'm not into RPGs but will play pretty much any game. My group is mostly newer to the hobby and have so far stuck with more causal fare but they're all gamers so I'm quickly ramping them up. Well... as quickly as I can with us meeting so infrequently.

Tree Dude fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jul 14, 2014

AurumDude
Jul 13, 2014
Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
User Name - Brad
Contact Info - PMs work, or bbutler70@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Jacksonville, NC. USA, on Camp Lejeune.
Do you have a group now - Yes. We lost half our group when they got out of the service (lucky bastards). 3 people reliably play (with an additional +1 of our GM).
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? We've got a GM that regularly runs DnD 3.5, but we'd be down for anything. If you want to run something, we're cool with it. If you want to play in a campaign, we can do that too. Personally I dislike 3.5, but I'm happy with my group so I don't complain. I'm partial to sci-fi/space games, myself.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
User Name - Speedboat Jones (Jon)
Contact Info - PM; jchang1985@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Camarillo, CA. Ventura County.
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? Yes, kinda. 5 players who have recently been running D&D 5e, also have experience with D&D 4e (relatively new TTRPers)
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? D&D 5th ed, D&D 4th ed., GURPS (looking to learn the system and do a Fallout/Wasteland game with it). I kinda know Pathfinder, but to be honest I prefer 5e so far (which seems to be an unpopular opinion around here, but oh well).

A comic/FLGS in Ventura close by is saying that they're starting Encounters for D&D 5e soon. I'm a student teacher, so when the school year gets back in I might be trying to find another TTRPG group that can meet on weekends, as my current group's weeknight schedule may be too tough for me. I might not be able to manage every single week, but I will see how thinly I get spread when I get back in the classroom.

Also, I even spotted some other posters from Ventura County in this thread. Hi VC goons!

Speedboat Jones fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 14, 2014

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
User Name - thelazyblank

Contact Info - PM or thelazyblank at gmail dot com

City/State/Country - Portland, OR

Do you have a group now - Kinda? I've got a few groups online, but the local group I was in took a hiatus due to multiple babies and travel time, so I'm looking for something new.

What are you willing to play - I'd be up for any tabletop game nights, but I'd especially like some of the less-mainstream RPGs. Things like Night's Black Agents, Apocalypse World, Fate Core or any of the Cortex Plus games.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
User Name - Reason
Contact Info - olybenjamin@gmail.com or steam

City/State/Country - olympia, wa, usa

Do you have a group now? No, I am have literally never played anything TG wise before except a couple attempts at play-by-post games and I'm looking to try it out

What are you willing to play? Whatever is good for new TG players, but I am especially interested in Dungeon World.

Subyng
May 4, 2013
Username: Subyng
Contact Info: subyng at gmail dot com
Do I have a group now: Sort of, but I am looking for a different group to play with
What games am I willing to play: Anything! Although I have a particular interest in war gaming/miniature gaming/other types of spergtastic games that my current group aren't really into. I've mainly only played card games and board games thus far.

Somebody hit me up! :)

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

User Name: - Rhjamiz
Contact Info: - PMs
City/State/Country: - Baton Rouge, LA
Do you have a group now?: Nope!
What are you willing to play?: Pretty much anything, though I've developed a preference for rules-lite systems after playing so much 3.5

I'm moving back to Louisiana and plan on attending LSU in the fall. From what I can gather there is only 1? LGS in Baton Rouge and apparently no groups advertising either as a Student Org or elsewhere. I guess Louisiana just doesn't like nerds.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
User Name: - Impermanent
Contact Info: - PMs
City/State/Country: - Chicago, IL. I'm on the north side of Lakeview.
Do you have a group now?: No, but I have a few friends I might bring in on games. They're comedians and improv people, so they'd be well-suited for storygames and have a harder time with crunchy rules-heavy stuff.
What are you willing to play?:

I love indie RPGs - Apocalypse World, 13th Age, Monsterhearts, etc. I also have a big love for UA and Don't Rest Your Head. Basically weirder games and story games like Fiasco, although I'll also play 4th Ed. D&D.

I just moved to Chicago and have only recently settled in. My late-night availability is pretty much Thursday and Monday nights due to performance schedules.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005
User Name - r00tn00b
Contact Info - PM or josh dot swain at gmail dot com
City/State/Country - Columbus, OH
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? No
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? D&D any version, prefer 3.5, willing to learn a new game as well.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
User Name - Christo
Contact Info - PM or ChrisGallant62 at the google mail
City/State/Country - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)?- No group but I'm open to GMing!
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? - Only really have experience with D&D 4e (and Gamma World), willing to learn just about anything. Not much interested in wargames.

Hardcordion fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 14, 2014

Scavanna
Aug 4, 2014
User Name - Scavanna
Contact Info - PMs
City/State/Country - Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)?- I'm a GM and don't have players who are interested in GM'ing a game for me to play in. I would also be willing to GM for another established group, or amalgamate groups.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? - AD&D2e, 3.5e, 4e, "Homebrews", I'm willing to learn a new rule set.

Scavanna fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Aug 15, 2014

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

User Name: Reene
Contact Info: PMs or chelya dot libram at google (email/gtalk)
City/State/Country: Portland, OR (Beaverton)
Do you have a group now: I got nothin'. All my games at the moment are online.
What are you willing to play: Any nWoD, Pathfinder or 3.5 is okay, willing to pick up other systems I haven't tried. Also super into MTG.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
User Name: Moe
Contact Info: emales moe . tripping at gmail or Steam Tognesss
City/State/Country - East Bay CA, USA
Do you have a group now: I have a group and I need two more people who will be super down once every two weeks and who like role-playing.
What are you willing to play 4E Dark Sun with some Home Brew and SAVAGE WORLDS

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
User Name - MagnesiumB
Contact Info - blackhoodieblues at gmail dot com
City/State/Country - Philadelphia, PA
Do you have a group now? - No! I just moved to the city and am looking for folks to game with.
What are you willing to play? - I really enjoy Dungeon World and other PbtA games, but I'm pretty open to try most things. I also play a little bit of Magic and love trying out new board games.

AggravatedSnuggler
May 2, 2014
User Name AggravatedSnuggler
Contact Info - PM me, can provide skype and other details.
City/State/Country - Southwest Michigan
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? Yes, online. But everyone is mostly full so i'm looking for games.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? Any game, but i'm looking for any white wolf vampire games going on. Especially dark ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halverine
May 26, 2004

Endsay ookhay
User Name - Halverine
Contact Info - PM me
City/State/Country - Sydney NSW Australia
Do you have a group now? - We have a pool of about 10 people that we invite for tabletop and RP, usually getting 4-6 turn up each time. Always looking to increase that pool with some more regulars or sit in with another group.
What are you willing to play? - Any good tabletop games. In terms of RP we are currently playing a 13th Age campaign but getting all 5 players and the GM together at one time is getting really problematic. Looking to start a Star Wars: Edge of the Empire campaign with a group committed to playing regularly.