Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yaoi Mandel posted:

lol cool the canadian metalhead who likes to post about how big his dick is is back to make more retard posts

Fuk. it really stings when someone who has spent the entirety of their adult life posting on the somethingawful forums and playing games designed for babies lays down harsh insults about your huge dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
ps how is everyone's amiiboo collection shaping up?

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Trees and Squids posted:

Fuk. it really stings when someone who has spent the entirety of their adult life posting on the somethingawful forums and playing games designed for babies lays down harsh insults about your huge dick

post it

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Trees and Squids posted:

ps how is everyone's amiiboo collection shaping up?

They have not been released yet

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Trees and Squids posted:

post your dick or shut the gently caress up

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

quite literally everyone else who has gone either the "i can't believe you've posted here so long you freak" or "wii u is for babies" routes have been extremely hosed up pieces of poo poo, and you decided to go for both at once

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

also lol you make passive aggressive posts in other forums when i call you a fag here

Trees and Squids posted:

fyad is pretty funny when you think about it. a bunch of middle aged internet cool guys (fagots) just posting the most inane insular poo poo... some of them have been at it for over a decade

Jewigi
Apr 20, 2004

lol you have more posts then Abe, jesus christ

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Wii U thread- U post your Wii or gtfo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Jewigi posted:

lol you have more posts then Abe, jesus christ

you are Jewigi

Jewigi
Apr 20, 2004

Yaoi Mandel posted:

you are Jewigi

you're basically abe ahahaha

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

:iamafag:

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Yaoi Mandel posted:

you are Jewigi

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

also lol you make passive aggressive posts in other forums when i call you a fag here

ah, he went the middle aged fag route instead of the 4chan teen route, interesting

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

yaoi mandel's posts are a "DEAL" and yalls trolls are a "no deal" and your posts are like winning the $1 suitcase or some poo poo i didnt watch that show much honestly

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

gay skull posted:

cant we just get along and talk about how fun video games are :shobon:

um this is the designated mock thread for a video game console? if you want to talk about how good a console is go to the designated not-mock thread?? idiot fucker?

oh you edited your post well honestly you made it worse sorry

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

toxicsunset posted:

You can say rear end here. Assy rear end rear end

But that's not how it's pronounced :britain:

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

mick foley forever posted:

um this is the designated mock thread for a video game console? if you want to talk about how good a console is go to the designated not-mock thread?? idiot fucker?

oh you edited your post well honestly you made it worse sorry

its better, it references the hit tv game show "Deal or No Deal" starring howie mandell and it was created by someone named Dick de Rijk which would be a tight rear end username

whats your avatar supposed to be anyway

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Jewigi posted:

you're basically abe ahahaha

:byewhore:

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

zen death robot posted:

How broken do you have to be to prefer to gently caress around with glitchy emulator settings for a console that you can go buy online or in any store for around $200-$250 or so? On top of that you MIGHT get the poo poo to actually work as intended, maybe, but probably not.

Whatever man games where the music doesn't play and there are constant sound problems is the way to do it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i have a feeling jewigi's probation might be reoccurring for awhile

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
He is Jewigi.

hahahaha

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
"jewigi"

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Didn't one LPer have a similar name and blow his brains out or something?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

The Taint Reaper posted:

Didn't one LPer have a similar name and blow his brains out or something?

man...i wish it was the guy in this thread instead

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

zen death robot posted:

Yeah because a device that just uses plain old bluetooth to connect is as easy as one that uses a proprietary WiFi chip, proprietary video codec and proprietary wireless encryption to get up and running on a software emulator. Jesus christ.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/12/29/hackers-reverse-engineer-wii-u-gamepad/

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
thread rules.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

Jewigi.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

That loving Sned posted:

But that's not how it's pronounced :britain:

Learn to speak american chump

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

zen death robot posted:

How broken do you have to be to prefer to gently caress around with glitchy emulator settings for a console that you can go buy online or in any store for around $200-$250 or so? On top of that you MIGHT get the poo poo to actually work as intended, maybe, but probably not.

Loads of Wii and Gamecube games work perfectly, like Kirby's Adventure Wii, and I still have my Wii and Wii U for the ones that don't. What's wrong with there being an option for people who want to emulate it? You get cool stuff like Project M and Newer Super Mario Bros. as well.

Yes, you can still play on your Wii U as God intended. Please understand.

mick foley forever
Dec 15, 2013

That loving Sned posted:

Loads of Wii and Gamecube games work perfectly, like Kirby's Adventure Wii, and I still have my Wii and Wii U for the ones that don't. What's wrong with there being an option for people who want to emulate it? You get cool stuff like Project M and Newer Super Mario Bros. as well.

Yes, you can still play on your Wii U as God intended. Please understand.

wait hold on i understand emulating xenoblade but youre gonna emulate games like kirby? :whoptc: <--my new favorite emote btw

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

wait hold on i understand emulating xenoblade but youre gonna emulate games like kirby? :whoptc: <--my new favorite emote btw

it can make games look pretty good i guess https://dolphin-emu.org/media/

doesnt mean a lot of poo poo isnt broken though

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Yeah, it runs perfectly at 1080p60. I also was able to copy the save file to an SD card and continue it on my friend's Wii to play co-op with him and his brother. I mean, if it works brilliantly on the emulator, why wouldn't I play using it?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

zen death robot posted:

Yeah because a device that just uses plain old bluetooth to connect is as easy as one that uses a proprietary WiFi chip, proprietary video codec and proprietary wireless encryption to get up and running on a software emulator. Jesus christ.

A legion of ultra nerds can solve any video game problem if it is relevant for long enough

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im either a 4chan human being teen or a middle aged human being who wasted his adult life for the sake of irony, and YEAH i like games for children, so the gently caress what!@?>

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

is this supposed to be marth from golden sun or is it from some anime

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

A legion of ultra nerds can solve any video game problem if it is relevant for long enough

no xbox emulator so no ninja gaiden black

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

gay skull posted:

Yeah its marth

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

gay skull posted:

It's Marth's daughter or some poo poo who poses as him until she finds the real marth in a ditch with amnesia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Beeftweeter posted:

it can make games look pretty good i guess https://dolphin-emu.org/media/

doesnt mean a lot of poo poo isnt broken though

Here's a comparison I made.

Wii, original resolution:

Wii, upscaled to 1080p:

Dolphin, 1080p:

I could also use my capture card to show it running on an actual console.

• Locked thread