Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I was never into latin women, if anything I avoided them but I have to say that my tastes are rapidly changing.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

*adjusts suspenders* having dated colombian women let me tell you, they're a real piece of work

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Ok Mexico wins

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Ok Mexico wins

That's one of the mythical non-ugly Mexican woman, they kidnap them at a young age and put them on TV.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Latin women are the real winners of this world cup. Generally everyone fawns over the Germans, French, Dutch and Swedes. This cup has been completely different.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Enigma89 posted:

Latin women are the real winners of this world cup. Generally everyone fawns over the Germans, French, Dutch and Swedes. This cup has been completely different.

All these hot latin women are mainly of european descent like southern Brazil is all German people like Giselle. Shakira is like croatian or something

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

vaginal culture posted:

All these hot latin women are mainly of european descent like southern Brazil is all German people like Giselle. Shakira is like croatian or something

MODS?

No but really, I can see it.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Nobody fawns over the Germans tbf. The only good looking German women are the WAGs and they aren't your average German women let's be honest.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Look who's here to defend her crown itt

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

german girls are hot because dirndl

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Brb, moving to Colombia.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

:swoon:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

vaginal culture posted:

I like the indio influence, its like an alternate source of waifus.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Maybe most of the attractive young women are from South America because the World Cup is being held in South America and most of the people travelling from the other parts of the world are middle aged men???? Just a loving thought!?!??!?!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Or maybe the pernicious influence of FEMINISM hasn't yet spread like ebola to the South American continent. Open your eyes.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Looks like Mila Kunis and Angelina Jolie scissored and then this came to be.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Enigma89 posted:

lol

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Women are scum.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

Or maybe the pernicious influence of FEMINISM hasn't yet spread like ebola to the South American continent. Open your eyes.

This

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

vaginal culture posted:

a lot of the 'latin' women in this thread are pretty obviously mestiza

but yeah the pure quechua or whatever ones are usually really dumpy

e: shakira is lebanese or some poo poo

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Pissflaps posted:

Women are scum.

Not in this thread pal, take your trolls elsewhere, assclown

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

a lot of the 'latin' women in this thread are pretty obviously mestiza

but yeah the pure quechua or whatever ones are usually really dumpy

e: shakira is lebanese or some poo poo

Yeah fair also i think the sun and good food does them good. Europe is a bit of a cramped dark wasteland not conducive to pure sloreity no offense to foreskin havers.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

pc gaming, and looking at hot women on the internet, are two of my favorite things in the world.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Phlegmish posted:

pc gaming, and looking at hot women on the internet, are two of my favorite things in the world.

Get these two things together and we'll make a lot of money.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
same but replace the hot women with tvtropes

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

I'm in love with this woman, I would like to fiddle her diddle

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Enigma89 posted:

I was never into latin women, if anything I avoided them but I have to say that my tastes are rapidly changing.

lol im sure

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Insanely bored with the football, doesn't know why she's there when not taking selfies, sees her face up on a screen and lights up like a freakin flashbulb. Sigh. Women. I have no idea what they did back when there was no twitter or instagram except getting pushed around by the smarter and physically stronger men.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

vaginal culture posted:

Yeah fair also i think the sun and good food does them good. Europe is a bit of a cramped dark wasteland not conducive to pure sloreity no offense to foreskin havers.

Everyone in South America is a foreskin haver, we haven't been brain washed by the illuminaty like the Americans have.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

El Hefe posted:

Everyone in South America is a foreskin lover, we haven't been brain washed by the illuminaty like the Americans have.

El Hefe loves him some foreskin especially when there's some extra hanging off the tip, tickles yknow

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

:lol: Jhendelyn Nunez. Looks like she is a "journalist" now.

Oh, yes she is, indeed. here she is doing some journalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHuwXtpN2k

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
That's some Pulitzer material right there.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Polidoro posted:

That's some Pulitzer material right there.

Pulitzer? I hardly know her, heh heh.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

Pulitzer? I hardly know her, heh heh.

nice one

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

vaginal culture posted:

shakira is arab-spanish like salma hayek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Juanito posted:

:lol: Jhendelyn Nunez. Looks like she is a "journalist" now.

Oh, yes she is, indeed. here she is doing some journalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHuwXtpN2k

Yo is that Phil Collins singing?

On second thought it sounds like Lenny Kravitz. I'll still pretend it's big Phil though

• Locked thread