Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be victorious?
Netherlands and Costa Rica
Netherlands and Greece
Mexico and Costa Rica
Mexico and Greece
Football will be victorious
Football is dead
View Results

• Locked thread
DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Enigma89 posted:

There used to be a lot more tension but recently in the last 2-3 years seems like relationship have gotten better IMO. I grew up near the border then moved away and recently came back. I can say I 'feel' a difference since I have been gone.

Yeah but what have they actually done to you?
Besides die in obscene amounts due to your drug and employment laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

unlawfulsoup posted:

Haha, welcome to the most clueless post today.

Pretty racist too imho

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

vaginal culture posted:

We are all Golden Dawn fans here. Sure they say some bad words from time to time, but have you seen the physiques? These guys lift. The leader of Golden Dawn will soon ride into Constantinople on a white horse, shirtless, with fairly big traps having really focused on isolating them and getting a good pump.

And then Atatürk's ghost will be all "Yeah nice upper trap definition, but looking at your lower traps it's pretty obvious your routine is BASIC"

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
How dare you suggest that this man is anything but a hard-working honest football alpha?

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

dkj posted:

Mexicans unironically think their team is one of the best in the world.

This is why Americans hate them?

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Those puto chants are really gay as a pejorative.

vaginal culture posted:

Dutch Fans were yelling the Mexican Teen Pregnancy stats during goal kicks so they arent innocent here. Gross.

How are they doing AIDS-wise?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

DickEmery posted:

I lol'd.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

DickEmery posted:

Drive around escondido and see lol

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

DickEmery posted:

What are you implying

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

How are u posted:

guess the lesson here is that all football fans are awful people

we like fascism and racism a lot, so please respect the the fan culture

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

DickEmery posted:

I'm very sorry our laws have caused Mexicans to cut each other's heads off and dump them onto freeways.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Fire Safety Doug posted:

How dare you suggest that this man is anything but a hard-working honest football alpha?

I'm not sure anyone is saying it wasn't a loving ridiculous dive.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

DickEmery posted:

Why do Americans hate Mexico?
I've never quite understood it.
Well if you're in a job like construction or meat packing or other types of menial poo poo you might make a lot less money than you used to because of the uptick in Mexicans who came to work during the economic upturn of the 90's after NAFTA but had no idea how much money you could actually make doing those jobs so it led to everyone getting paid less, so some people genuinely hate them for this.

Also depending on which Central Americans you talk to more nationalistic Mexicans pretty much act like the other Central American countries are nothing short of little Mexican colonies.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

80085 posted:

Are we also forgetting that Holland had a penalty at the end of the first half that wasn't called

That would have been the softest penalty of the cup. More like Robben sold it better to you the viewing audience.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

I'm torn between being unhappy that there's no football tv for an hour and relieved that there's no football tv on ITV for an hour, are there any joke leagues playing matches?

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Crazy Ted posted:

meat packing

lol puto

that's all i got from your post

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Crazy Ted posted:

Well if you're in a job like construction or meat packing or other types of menial poo poo you might make a lot less money than you used to because of the uptick in Mexicans who came to work during the economic upturn of the 90's after NAFTA but had no idea how much money you could actually make doing those jobs so it led to everyone getting paid less, so some people genuinely hate them for this.

Also depending on which Central Americans you talk to more nationalistic Mexicans pretty much act like the other Central American countries are nothing short of little Mexican colonies.

They also play their music too loud in their cars.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Lets please stop the Mexican racism and focus on the fact that all Greeks are fascists, and they're also broke and lazy. Thanks.

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

Lladre posted:

That would have been the softest penalty of the cup. More like Robben sold it better to you the viewing audience.

The first half penalty was real and deadly. The only thing soft about it was your post questioning it.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

dkj posted:

Mexican polka cannot be too loud, why are you so judgemental :(

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Crazy Ted posted:

Too many big words to be ironically racist

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
But Greeks are really gay so we should be supporting them.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

Lets please stop the Mexican racism and focus on the fact that all Greeks are fascists, and they're also broke and lazy. Thanks.

Fascism is really good

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Crazy Ted posted:

This sounds crazily familiar

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

Spangly A posted:

I'm torn between being unhappy that there's no football tv for an hour and relieved that there's no football tv on ITV for an hour, are there any joke leagues playing matches?

There are unfortunately no joke leagues playing right now however top 5 world league MLS has a game currently going on

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

My cousin who is mexican adopted a big great dane dog and then left it caged all day and then gave it away after like 6 weeks. I'm not saying all mexicans are like this. Maybe 75%

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

WeAreTheRomans posted:

lol puto

that's all i got from your post
how dare you

dkj posted:

That was the one thing that killed me when I took my vacation in Massachusetts a couple of weeks ago: every single time I was at a beach or a park - even one where it was supposed to be peaceful and quiet like Walden Pond - there was a Mexican or a Brazilian/Portuguese there with a portable amp blasting music as loud as they loving could.

Hey people, it is okay to enjoy things without making yourself go deaf.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

How are u posted:

guess the lesson here is that all football fans are awful people

e: bring back LF as a world cup sub-forum so we can have threads w/o the homophobia

Lmfao

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Tortuga posted:

Too many big words to be ironically racist
I really don't give a poo poo about Mexicans, but some Central Americans here reallllly hate Mexico.

Mexico gave me Sabado Gigante so I can't hate them.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

vaginal culture posted:

My cousin who is mexican adopted a big great dane dog and then left it caged all day and then gave it away after like 6 weeks. I'm not saying all mexicans are like this. Maybe 75%

Hm I would say 25% using them in dog fighting rings would be a bit conservative but I haven't really done the legwork to say for sure.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Crazy Ted posted:

how dare you

That was the one thing that killed me when I took my vacation in Massachusetts a couple of weeks ago: every single time I was at a beach or a park - even one where it was supposed to be peaceful and quiet like Walden Pond - there was a Mexican or a Brazilian/Portuguese there with a portable amp blasting music as loud as they loving could.

Hey people, it is okay to enjoy things without making yourself go deaf.

Mexicans:picnic tables :: germans:beach chairs

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Spangly A posted:

I'm hungry for more football OP

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Mexicans eat corn slathered with mayonnaise and cheese.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Mexico really is an ownage country its their awful football team and the press around it that smells like a coyote dug tunnel full of corpses

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203279726625361&set=vb.1575585991&type=3

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Enigma89 posted:

There used to be a lot more tension but recently in the last 2-3 years seems like relationship have gotten better IMO. I grew up near the border then moved away and recently came back. I can say I 'feel' a difference since I have been gone.

Same. It's definitely changed for the better, used to be worse. Grew up on the border but on Mexican side.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Crazy Ted posted:

Mexico gave me Sabado Gigante so I can't hate them.

Agreed, he's sexy as hell

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Mexicans eat corn slathered with mayonnaise and cheese.

They also eat candy with chile.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

80085 posted:

There are unfortunately no joke leagues playing right now however top 5 world league MLS has a game currently going on

you mother fucker is that vuvuzelas I hear trigger warning that poo poo please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesoro
Dec 6, 2005

YOU CANNOT LEARN
TO WHISTLE
HTML5 of the play:
http://gfycat.com/KnobbyHonestIriomotecat

Both a dive and a penalty at once. A superposition.

• Locked thread