Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Asiina posted:

No, the Frozen song.

That was amazing.

Oh, yeah, that was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

No, the Frozen song.

That was amazing.

Yeah, that was really great Ice. Absolutely hilarious.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

AWFUL SURVIVOR PLAYER OF THE SEASON AIEEEEE

Alright ya'll here we GO

Also receiving votes:

Winson_Paine!
John Cena!
windshipper!
Propaganda Machine!
Asiina!
bowmore!
Asiina I voted for you <3

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

Just out of curiosity, let's switch it up a bit. Let's say Propaganda Machine, you got voted out last, and Winson is in your spot with Fast Luck. PM, Jurors, how differently do you vote?

Going in, I was divided by FL and Winson. Answers later, I'm confident Winson would have had my vote.

Here's that last 1/3 of my jury speech, by the way...

WINSON_PAINE

I don't think I have much to say to you that isn't going to be horribly belabored tonight.

You flipped over to nix Andy. You flipped back, risking your hide, in our attempt to nix Dhaes. You flipped against Byers, even though he thought he had you in his pocket, even though he thought he was responsible for bringing you back.

You voted paranoia. Granted, that paranoia might have been justifiable if, as you said, nobody was talking to you.

Give me a loving break.

It's on you for not talking to us as much as it was ever on us for not talking to you. I have to call bullshit.

Your social/alliance-based game was not even remotely proactive. You're going to have to explain yourself to me on that one. Out of the three of you sitting there tonight, you made more game-changing moves than the other two, by a long shot. That said? Those moves were totally bizarre. I don't see a shred of logic or strategy behind anything you did.

You're sitting there tonight because nobody actually thought you could win, so they never bothered to get rid of you.

Why the bloody gently caress should I vote for you?

---

Ultimately, Winson made the biggest, most successful, most game-changing self-preserving moves. He backstabbed everybody. He also loving played a game.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Asiina posted:

No, the Frozen song.

That was amazing.

Fun story about that. I did it in one take this morning at 7:30 because it the only time that I knew my roommates wouldn't be home to ridicule me and gently caress the recording up was the small window when they have left for work but I haven't.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Asiina posted:

No, the Frozen song.

That was amazing.

The frozen song was AMAZING IP

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina posted:

Did I get more votes than Cena????

you got equal votes

IN SECOND PLACE

MAJUJU!!!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Can we rename him to Chaos Winson now please?

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
GIFs are tedious to make and require a lot of menial effort but that song is fuckin' above and beyond, dude. You did so good :unsmith:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

#chaoswinson

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Propaganda Machine posted:

Going in, I was divided by FL and Winson. Answers later, I'm confident Winson would have had my vote.

Here's that last 1/3 of my jury speech, by the way...

WINSON_PAINE

I don't think I have much to say to you that isn't going to be horribly belabored tonight.

You flipped over to nix Andy. You flipped back, risking your hide, in our attempt to nix Dhaes. You flipped against Byers, even though he thought he had you in his pocket, even though he thought he was responsible for bringing you back.

You voted paranoia. Granted, that paranoia might have been justifiable if, as you said, nobody was talking to you.

Give me a loving break.

It's on you for not talking to us as much as it was ever on us for not talking to you. I have to call bullshit.

Your social/alliance-based game was not even remotely proactive. You're going to have to explain yourself to me on that one. Out of the three of you sitting there tonight, you made more game-changing moves than the other two, by a long shot. That said? Those moves were totally bizarre. I don't see a shred of logic or strategy behind anything you did.

You're sitting there tonight because nobody actually thought you could win, so they never bothered to get rid of you.

Why the bloody gently caress should I vote for you?

---

Ultimately, Winson made the biggest, most successful, most game-changing self-preserving moves. He backstabbed everybody. He also loving played a game.

It is alarming how charming I am.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

IcePhoenix posted:

Fun story about that. I did it in one take this morning at 7:30 because it the only time that I knew my roommates wouldn't be home to ridicule me and gently caress the recording up was the small window when they have left for work but I haven't.

I still haven't listened and it might change how I'd vote in magic hypothetical land

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I support this.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Well, consensus is I didn't shoot myself in the foot by voting out Winson, that's good at least.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
BUT THE WINNER

OF AWFUL SURVIVOR BYOB: PLAYER OF THE SEASON AND ALSO :20bux:

is....

SKINTY MCEDGER!!!!!

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

BEST IN THE THREAD

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Well, consensus is I didn't shoot myself in the foot by voting out Winson, that's good at least.

No, PMach and Ice were the right two to take, absolutely.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Nobody voted for me?

Whafuck, guys

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Poque posted:

BUT THE WINNER

is....

SKINTY MCEDGER!!!!!

Best in the Thread :allears:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CapnAndy posted:

Nobody voted for me?

Whafuck, guys

probably out too early :(

It's a shame votes aren't tallied after FTC instead though :v:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Majuju posted:

BEST IN THE THREAD

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

When do you post the viewer's vista I want to see the reactions to my terrible choices at FTC

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Byers2142 posted:

No, PMach and Ice were the right two to take, absolutely.
I guess I have nothing whatsoever to blame, then, except my social game or whatever haha.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

I thought you'd have a better shot taking Winson over Propaganda Machine, but I'm kinda awful at reading jurors.

E: I voted Prop for player of the game since it seemed like she was running the Durf machine

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

BUT THE WINNER

is....

SKINTY MCEDGER!!!!!

Congrats, Skinty!

Majuju, I voted you.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Majuju, I voted you.

I guessed as much, what's the image?!

e: and thank you :3:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Majuju posted:

I guessed as much, what's the image?!

e: and thank you :3:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Final tally

Skinty 7
Majuju 5
Fast Luck 4
everybody else 1

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ultimately this was a really fun game to watch as a mod.

Durf really was super organized at the beginning of the game and deserved a lot of those immunity wins hands down for the amount of effort they put in. They also guessed that the tribal swap was coming and planned exactly how they were going to play it.

The fact that the dominating team got put into the minority in both of the new tribes and still made it through was completely astounding to see.

At merge I was a little disappointed that Durf was still all together because frankly pagongings are boring, but Winson's flip and some great idol plays made the mid-game very exciting.

Then FL's immunity run was hilarious to watch. I very strongly disagree with Andy and Majuju, FL didn't win those because of luck. As you'll see with his confessionals and as he tried to demonstrate at FTC he put in a huge amount of effort to win those challenges that I didn't see other people talking about doing. He deserved those wins in the same way that Durf deserved the early wins by making a tonne of effort.

As someone on the outside there was a lot of interesting phases and "storylines" in this game that were great to see play out.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

drat fine cup of coffee.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Players, people just now joining, wanna know what the viewers thought of everybody all season long? Well lucky for you, you can find out! Here is the link to the Viewer's Vista!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Thanks Asiina. I tried :shobon:

anyone voting for Majuju for player of the season, I don't even know. lol. Dude was a disgrace.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Players please post reactions not only to viewer comments but to your fellow castaways' confessionals. I always wanna hear more more more!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

John Cena posted:

Players, people just now joining, wanna know what the viewers thought of everybody all season long? Well lucky for you, you can find out! Here is the link to the Viewer's Vista!
Someone else read it and see how people liked me, I was playing to the audience so hard with my confessionals

Now I think they didn't like me :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I voted for Skinty too :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

IcePhoenix posted:

Did I really do that badly in FTC or did she just do that well?

I'm all depressed now.

FWIW, other than your closing statement, I thought you had the best final tribal performance. That opening song was epic. Of course, worst closing statement for me was Prop, but that is mostly because I hate bitter jurors. :)

Fast Luck, I totally wanted you to win, especially after seeing how many of your fellow players undervalued your solid challenge performance. Too many people in this game blamed luck for their losses at immunity challenges when there were only a couple of early challenges that were luck based. If you kept losing, own up to the fact that you suck please. Man, the whining. :) Anyway, good job all of you, this was overall a great season.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Poque who was the boner who voted for Cena?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

Someone else read it and see how people liked me, I was playing to the audience so hard with my confessionals

Now I think they didn't like me :(

Don't worry about what the viewers think. Everyone who posts in the vista is a nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Asiina posted:

Don't worry about what the viewers think. Everyone who posts in the vista is a nerd.
They hated me that much, huh

• Locked thread