Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I'm sorry you didn't like me, audience :(

I liked you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Spider
Oct 31, 2012
Haha Byers thought I was lying about the Des never contacting me. In another game where I took the initiative and contacted them, maybe things would have gone differently. Oh well, live and learn.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

drat IT I MISSED THE RESULTS LIVE I'M PISSED

CONGRATS PM

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

I liked you guys

We made you that avatar! We spent a long time on it.

Although Winson used his mod powers to get around the size limit.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CapnAndy posted:

I liked you guys

you were actually my favorite

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also Andy I think it was more that you were the face of Durf and the potential of a Durf pagonging was dreadfully boring.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapnAndy posted:

I liked you guys

I thought I liked you. I'd have to go back and look, but the only negatives I threw out there were anyone who whined about challenges being luck. :)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEQL92axyVI

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh okay :)

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Disco Spider posted:

Haha Byers thought I was lying about the Des never contacting me. In another game where I took the initiative and contacted them, maybe things would have gone differently. Oh well, live and learn.

Yeah, I still can't believe that they never contacted you in that situation.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

John Cena posted:

i correctly predicted another winner from pre-season

BTW, from the doc:

Cena:"I think PROPAGANDA MACHINE is going to win"
King Burgundy: "This right here is one of my picks."

:)

I didn't think she'd win anymore coming into the end though, I thought Fast Luck had it all sewn up.

Disco Spider
Oct 31, 2012

Byers2142 posted:

Yeah, I still can't believe that they never contacted you in that situation.

To be fair I forgot that Windy was camping the weekend of the merge, so he was probably incommunicado for most of it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I guess I should say that I'm genuinely humbled to have picked up the thread favourite prize. In truth I think that I stumbled a bit at the start while I was getting my footing and I didn't find my way until later on. I tried to write some entertaining posts, and I guess wrote some long rear end confessionals but I never had any idea how they were going down.

So to the people who voted for me, and for the people who followed this thread, thank you for doing so. It honestly means a lot that along the way I managed to entertain you a wee bit.

It was quite a journey.

Mutter
Nov 20, 2004
I can't even afford 10 fucking dollars.

Skinty McEdger posted:

I guess I should say that I'm genuinely humbled to have picked up the thread favourite prize. In truth I think that I stumbled a bit at the start while I was getting my footing and I didn't find my way until later on. I tried to write some entertaining posts, and I guess wrote some long rear end confessionals but I never had any idea how they were going down.

So to the people who voted for me, and for the people who followed this thread, thank you for doing so. It honestly means a lot that along the way I managed to entertain you a wee bit.

It was quite a journey.

Shut up and give me that sweet sweet cash. I deserve it more than you. Never agree to this again. Never let John Cena talk you into anything. Ever.

And uh, great game everyone!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Since the thread has slowed down (presumably while everyone reads each other's confessionals and cries), I'm announcing that I'm going to be running a mafia game for anyone and everyone who was in this season of Survivor who wants to play.

If you've never played mafia and want to break into it with people you know, if you haven't played in a long time and want to start again, or if you are a certified longterm mafia shitposter (windy) this game will be easily accessible for all. I'll give you guys a few days to cool down from this and put up a signup thread over the weekend.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Just added all the old tribal links for viewing pleasure in the OP.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

Since the thread has slowed down (presumably while everyone reads each other's confessionals and cries), I'm announcing that I'm going to be running a mafia game for anyone and everyone who was in this season of Survivor who wants to play.

If you've never played mafia and want to break into it with people you know, if you haven't played in a long time and want to start again, or if you are a certified longterm mafia shitposter (windy) this game will be easily accessible for all. I'll give you guys a few days to cool down from this and put up a signup thread over the weekend.

Turbo PMach, celebrate her win in style!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

John Cena posted:

You should include Ponderosa, too, so that people can learn things like what Skinty majored in during college (spoiler, it's the most amazing major I've ever heard of).

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

John Cena posted:

Also feel free to post any of your old alliance docs if you want, just make sure to set them to View Only first.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fun fact: the first version of this had pm and ice switched

and then ftc happened

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Fun viewing. Missed a lot of the middle due to RL, but the beginning and end were great. Grats PM! :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I plan on making this my first Mafia game. Other newbies should join me so I'm not alone. :)

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
welp

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I needed one more vote to tie it, Dhaes. Sorry. Thanks though. You rock.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Congrats everyone for being chill (except winds who I'm not sure knows the meaning of the word)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I crossed the line with my antics. I personally felt like I played the egotistical dumbass pretty well but apparently some people thought I went too far. I sincerely apologize.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

King Burgundy posted:

I plan on making this my first Mafia game. Other newbies should join me so I'm not alone. :)

I might do this

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I just listened to Ice Phoenix's song again with the wife and I have to say, if I could go back in time and vote for him for fan favorite I would. :) This kind of effort is super appreciated.

kensei posted:

I might do this

Awesome!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It'll be heavily flavoured to inside jokes from this season, so I'll reserve spots for the players from this season first, but if not enough of them sign up or if I'm able to stretch it out I'll definitely be willing to accept viewers.

More people need to cross over from Survivor/Big Brother to mafia, like I did.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Dude, asiina, way to dayvig MY mafia game!!

I wasn't lying to Skinty. I like that The League is so huge because it's still leaving a hugely bitter taste in my mouth.

Also, you skipped out on New Vegas. :mad:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine posted:

Dude, asiina, way to dayvig MY mafia game!!

I wasn't lying to Skinty. I like that The League is so huge because it's still leaving a hugely bitter taste in my mouth.

Also, you skipped out on New Vegas. :mad:

I think it's awesome that you're running a game! I'd play but I'm already in two games and I've been planning this one for whenever Survivor ended. If Survivor ended last week like it was supposed to I would have started it then.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Asiina posted:

I'll sign up and then refuse to coordinate with other players or attempt to investigate people's motives.

"What? are you serious? Just ##vote for someone, gently caress."

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
*loudly scoffs at premise of the game; doesn't win*

I was too busy to really follow this season, but I believe I have a kindred spirit in Majuju.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

XyloJW posted:

*loudly scoffs at premise of the game; doesn't win*

I was too busy to really follow this season, but I believe I have a kindred spirit in Majuju.

My observations will confirm this, I think.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

More people need to cross over from Survivor/Big Brother to mafia, like I did.

yes do it

1# of mafia is always turbo, that is all you need to know

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

mr.capps posted:

yes do it

1# of mafia is always turbo, that is all you need to know

Turbo Ecco. It's always the right move.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Mid-season I thought Winson was just like Xylo and only sorta paying attention and just there to be hanging out.

It came as a shock when I realized Winson was going to be the one to break off and make the big move.

But it's true, Xylo is very much like Majuju. Every time I ever tried to talk strategy with Xylo he'd immediately shut it down with "this is just a popularity contest to see who wins anyway!"

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Asiina posted:

But it's true, Xylo is very much like Majuju. Every time I ever tried to talk strategy with Xylo he'd immediately shut it down with "this is just a popularity contest to see who wins anyway!"

Wait you mean it wasn't?!

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Majuju posted:

Wait you mean it wasn't?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Dude I just won this poo poo I'd get turboed D1 no matter loving what I did.

• Locked thread