Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
captainblastum
Dec 1, 2004

justsharkbait posted:

I don't think that is a system problem. It is a problem with biased, racists cops.

For me, i don't care either way as long as they are not fighting me.

So white guy can rant in back of car on way to jail and black teen can say its bullshit on the way to jail.

Neither are relevant to why they are being arrested so i don't know why it would be put in a report.

Minorities (black men especially) are more likely to:

be stopped
be searched
be arrested
be tried
be convicted
be sentenced more harshly

For the same crime as a white man.

Every facet of our legal system exhibits systemic racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Rogue operating systems on occasion spread lies and rumors about me.

Grem posted:

Pictured here is every cop ever.

Here's my problem with the bad apples theory: while one could plausibly argue that the two guys wielding the batons are bad apples, the guy circled is every cop ever -- standing by, doing nothing. He's the kind of person who wouldn't shoot an unarmed man lying on his stomach, but would cuff the unconscious, bleeding suspect after.

In truth, I don't blame the guy circled. I don't really blame the "bad apples" either. It allows the police force (as an institution) to absolve itself of the real fault: the training and policies under which the police operate. Increasingly these polices are set by high level law enforcement bureaucrats with minimal democratic input or accountability.

justsharkbait posted:

While based on stats it is true that it is not the most dangerous job out there, as has been stated the "hate is real".

A bad example, but one none the less, is goons. We (edit: goons) are feared, hated, etc on the internet because of ~stuff~ and ~things~ so goons stick together even more then more casual communities might, regardless of professions, walks-of-life, etc, etc.

Cops are the same way. People are hostile to us, whether we are just walking down the street, trying to eat food, etc. How many jobs do you know of where you can't eat at restaurants because the cooks had been to jail and don't like you. There is a reason why only certain restaurants have all the cops, its usually one of the few who aren't hostile to us......or waffle house b/c we can see the food being made and they like feeling safe late at night b/c stuff happens.

Whether you feel it is true or not, policing depending on where you work can actually be comparable to a mini-war zone. If you work in a big city there are areas that the police are not allowed to go because it is too dangerous for even us.

I believe that guy about being spit on and all that because it happens all the time. People are incredibly hostile to cops and its never talked about or discussed.

I was spit on by a cop, call it even?

I'm going to just call bullshit on the warzone that cops don't go to thing though. You're talking about neighborhoods that people live in. Not all of them die every night, and most of them don't have guns and vests. There's also social workers and postal workers who do go there as well, also without vests or guns. This country has concentration of urban poverty in no small part because of previous government policies (e.g., redlining). You may also find such places hard to work in because the otherwise law-abiding people there are terrified of you. I'm not saying there aren't really bad neighborhoods in this country, but maybe we can tone down the hyperbole a bit.

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

KernelSlanders posted:

Here's my problem with the bad apples theory: while one could plausibly argue that the two guys wielding the batons are bad apples, the guy circled is every cop ever -- standing by, doing nothing. He's the kind of person who wouldn't shoot an unarmed man lying on his stomach, but would cuff the unconscious, bleeding suspect after.

In truth, I don't blame the guy circled. I don't really blame the "bad apples" either. It allows the police force (as an institution) to absolve itself of the real fault: the training and policies under which the police operate. Increasingly these polices are set by high level law enforcement bureaucrats with minimal democratic input or accountability.

I was spit on by a cop, call it even?

I'm going to just call bullshit on the warzone that cops don't go to thing though. You're talking about neighborhoods that people live in. Not all of them die every night, and most of them don't have guns and vests. There's also social workers and postal workers who do go there as well, also without vests or guns. This country has concentration of urban poverty in no small part because of previous government policies (e.g., redlining). You may also find such places hard to work in because the otherwise law-abiding people there are terrified of you. I'm not saying there aren't really bad neighborhoods in this country, but maybe we can tone down the hyperbole a bit.

I heard gunshots every night when i would be leaving police academy. We were warned about it on the first day of academy and told not go wondering off around the academy. Maybe mini-war-zone is too strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGm9o37BNjM

He used scenes that had been filmed from incidents and stuff. There are some staged footage but most is real. That happens maybe not all the time, but it happens enough to notice. Those type of people are that well armed, and have far more times firepower then that.

Gangs and organized crime take and hold areas like it is a "warzone" and we just have no way to get a handle on that.

We do roundups and SWAT calls, and gang unit stuff, but we are not designed to handle that level of criminal activity.

That is every major city, and some to a worse degree. So how do you change that? We have to be prepared for the worst of society, not the best.

EDIT:

There is not this constant gun fighting and gang wars with the police, it mostly happens internally and we never hear about it. When we do get called it can be very mind-blowing though.

Atlanta is not that bad of a place, just do not go in the wrong area.

justsharkbait fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jul 2, 2014

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Everyone repeat after me: ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BUNCH.

justsharkbait posted:

I don't think that is a system problem. It is a problem with biased, racists cops.

Lots and lots of Americans are consciously or unconsciously biased or racist, though, and they are the pool from which police and all other employees are hired. But in the case of police, this translates directly into unequal enforcement of the law. You seem determined to frame police discretion as either a) arbitrary to comply with citation quotas (which ain't exactly good) or b) up to the officer's good judgment. Well you seem like a thoughtful guy, you probably actually have that good judgment, and I wouldn't be surprised if your numbers were less biased than average. But we can't rely on you. We have to also rely on all those police whose unconscious biases are resulting in biased enforcement. The structure of policing, including the discretion it allows to officers, isn't mitigating that--it's making it worse, because while you might not be tacking on a paraphernalia charge based on the suspect's race, the numbers show that a lot of police are, and are in no way held accountable for it.

That's the definition of a systemic problem.

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

SedanChair posted:

Everyone repeat after me: ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BUNCH.

Lots and lots of Americans are consciously or unconsciously biased or racist, though, and they are the pool from which police and all other employees are hired. But in the case of police, this translates directly into unequal enforcement of the law. You seem determined to frame police discretion as either a) arbitrary to comply with citation quotas (which ain't exactly good) or b) up to the officer's good judgment. Well you seem like a thoughtful guy, you probably actually have that good judgment, and I wouldn't be surprised if your numbers were less biased than average. But we can't rely on you. We have to also rely on all those police whose unconscious biases are resulting in biased enforcement. The structure of policing, including the discretion it allows to officers, isn't mitigating that--it's making it worse, because while you might not be tacking on a paraphernalia charge based on the suspect's race, the numbers show that a lot of police are, and are in no way held accountable for it.

That's the definition of a systemic problem.

i do agree there is a problem, and even in my college class we went over how bad the bias is. However, i don't see any system of justice that involves humans being completely unbiased at any level from cops to judges.

Humans do have biases and racist tendencies. Robots are not the answer either because someone has to program them.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Rent-A-Cop posted:

If cops actually maxed out every misdemeanor they found the legal system would loving implode. We'd all get charged with about half a dozen crimes a day, and you'd be lucky if your grandchildren were alive for your court date.

The law is routinely insane and discretion in charging is pretty much the only thing that keeps the courts even semi-functional.

This is unironically a good idea. If the laws enforced as written cause the legal system to implode, then they desperately need reform, not spotty and half-assed enforcement based on how badly a particular cop's marriage is falling apart, or how much of a hard-on for loving over dumb stoner kids he has.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

justsharkbait posted:

i do agree there is a problem, and even in my college class we went over how bad the bias is. However, i don't see any system of justice that involves humans being completely unbiased at any level from cops to judges.

Humans do have biases and racist tendencies. Robots are not the answer either because someone has to program them.

Yes, so we need to lighten punishments, remove pointless legislation for victimless crimes and, sorry, give cops less discretion in enforcing a more just body of laws.

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

Liquid Communism posted:

This is unironically a good idea. If the laws enforced as written cause the legal system to implode, then they desperately need reform, not spotty and half-assed enforcement based on how badly a particular cop's marriage is falling apart, or how much of a hard-on for loving over dumb stoner kids he has.

I think our legal system needs to be majorly reformed. It is a mess.

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

SedanChair posted:

Yes, so we need to lighten punishments, remove pointless legislation for victimless crimes and, sorry, give cops less discretion in enforcing a more just body of laws.

I would not be against that.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

justsharkbait posted:

So now we're at the "if a solution is not 100% perfect it isn't good enough, so why try to do anything ever" stage of your argument.

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

ryonguy posted:

So now we're at the "if a solution is not 100% perfect it isn't good enough, so why try to do anything ever" stage of your argument.

No, we are at the "i don't see a better solution". Complete overall of all the legal system is something i would not be opposed too. but just targeting discretion will not fix the problem and will only make it worse.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Do you at least understand why, given capricious and biased enforcement and the much greater burden that fighting a charge puts on those who are not wealthy, the greater part of the populace an officer interacts with has very valid reason to be fearful and or hostile towards someone who can decide to essentially make up whatever he likes to ruin them?

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013
Has anybody put forward the notion that the police should only exist when they are needed, their only presence being when a crime has been reported? Firemen don't cruise around looking for fires.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

ryonguy posted:

Has anybody put forward the notion that the police should only exist when they are needed, their only presence being when a crime has been reported? Firemen don't cruise around looking for fires.

No, they "cruise around" looking for stuff that will start a fire. Sort of.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Or they cruise around actually starting fires.

justsharkbait posted:

Robots are not the answer either because someone has to program them.

Oh bullshit, how do you program in a racial bias that isn't extraordinarily easily caught? I mean really now! I think your just slandering our future iron enforcers of the law because you know they'll replace you.

Also, consider this: We will not need to equip the robots with lethal force because it won't matter if someone starts shooting at them.

Edit: I mean, we will anyway. This is America after all. But we won't need to.

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

SedanChair posted:

Indeed. When we have a system where more things are illegal than need to be for a functioning society and we rely on police discretion to tone down enforcement, it's not only guaranteeing that abuse happens somewhere, but also is really the antithesis of rule of law.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Liquid Communism posted:

Yes there needs to be reform, but accelerationism is still dumb. There are better way to reform the system than to do a nationwide experiment in exactly how terrible you can make people's lives before they revolt.

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Does the presidential pardon power also undermine the rule of law? What about jury nullification?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

JeffersonClay posted:

Does the presidential pardon power also undermine the rule of law? What about jury nullification?

Presidential pardons are written into the highest law in the land. Jury nullification isn't really a thing.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Yes there needs to be reform, but accelerationism is still dumb. There are better way to reform the system than to do a nationwide experiment in exactly how terrible you can make people's lives before they revolt.

What's the counter solution? The police are already militarized and encouraged to view themselves as a higher caste above the 'civilians' they must enforce the laws upon. They are also rapidly becoming prone to shooting people on any pretext due to being terrified of imagined threats to their lives. Reasonably imagined threats, because they realize that they too would want some sort of violent revenge on people who treated them as they treat others.

The position of the police officer is neither to write nor interpret the laws, but to enforce them. Period, end of story. Once they become judge, jury, and executioner the rule of law is already long discarded.

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

JeffersonClay posted:

I said when you create a legal system in which virtually everyone is a criminal and then let some group of people decide who gets punished -- in effect allowing law enforcement (defined liberally) to pick people to prosecute rather than crimes to prosecute -- it undermines the rule of law. For example, you can go to jail in many states for jay walking, yet that virtually never happens unless you happen to jaywalk while expressing an unpopular political opinion. That's not really comparable to the presidential pardon power.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Liquid Communism posted:

What's the counter solution?

Fix the laws rather than casting the entire nation into a Hell Period of indeterminate length? It's not like it's any more difficult or unrealistic than what you're proposing.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

SedanChair posted:

Fix the laws rather than casting the entire nation into a Hell Period of indeterminate length? It's not like it's any more difficult or unrealistic than what you're proposing.

What does fix the laws mean? Which ones and how?

Accelerationism would bring to the forefront the laws which must be fixed immediately.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Gosh, I'm at a loss as to what laws need reforming without ushering in Thunderdome

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

SedanChair posted:

Gosh, I'm at a loss as to what laws need reforming without ushering in Thunderdome

Yes, bogging down the legal system is Thunderdome, i remember the last time i got a traffic ticket and master blaster was my judge

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

What's the counter solution?
Literally every alternative that isn't "gently caress the world, let's stack the dead like cordwood."

If your plan to solve any problem starts with "Step 1: Make the problem a thousand times worse" you have a defective brain.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

SedanChair posted:

The entire point of accelerationism is that we have reached a point where meaningful reform is impossible through legal means. The overused JFK quote about violent revolution becoming inevitable when peaceful revolution becomes impossible is at its core. If you can honestly lay out a plausible theory for how we restore sanity to law enforcement (and you might as well take care of corporate/1% capture of our entire governing apparatus at the same time since the two are linked), then please elaborate. I can't think of one that doesn't involve a lot of hand waving, wishful thinking and "umm"ing.

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Literally every alternative that isn't "gently caress the world, let's stack the dead like cordwood."

If your plan to solve any problem starts with "Step 1: Make the problem a thousand times worse" you have a defective brain.
What if your plan is "Step 1: Make the problem worse so that it affects more peoples lives and gets the attention of baby boomer WASPs"?

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Yes, if the cops weren't busy harassing browns all over the US, we'd be stacking the dead like cordwood. It would literally be walking dead-esque, I can not imagine the horrors

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

cheese posted:

The entire point of accelerationism is that we have reached a point where meaningful reform is impossible through legal means. The overused JFK quote about violent revolution becoming inevitable when peaceful revolution becomes impossible is at its core. If you can honestly lay out a plausible theory for how we restore sanity to law enforcement (and you might as well take care of corporate/1% capture of our entire governing apparatus at the same time since the two are linked), then please elaborate. I can't think of one that doesn't involve a lot of hand waving, wishful thinking and "umm"ing.
Ah yes, any kind of reform is obviously impossible because of 1%ers but "Burn everything to the ground in a glorious orgy of destruction!" is a totally achievable policy goal.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Rent-A-Cop posted:

"Burn everything to the ground in a glorious orgy of destruction!" is a totally achievable policy goal.

Clearly you haven't been following Republican policymakers recently (last 35 years)

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

I have no idea what you are trying to say on this page. If you really don't know what laws are most abused and ruin the most lives through selective enforcement, well, there's a whole community of activists out there who've been patiently chronicling this issue for decades. Check it out! :eng101:

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Ah yes, any kind of reform is obviously impossible because of 1%ers but "Burn everything to the ground in a glorious orgy of destruction!" is a totally achievable policy goal.
I don't know if I would describe the decay of our Bill of Right's protected individual liberties and the corporate backed purchasing our all aspects of government decision making as "burning everything to the ground", but its not far off.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

litany of gulps posted:

Yes, if the cops weren't busy harassing browns all over the US, we'd be stacking the dead like cordwood. It would literally be walking dead-esque, I can not imagine the horrors
If you pushed police enforcement to the degree suggested the outcome would in fact be very similar to many zombie fictions, with roving gangs of militias after the existing police structure was slaughtered, barricaded compounds, and a military sent in to "restore order".

quote:

What if your plan is "Step 1: Make the problem worse so that it affects more peoples lives and gets the attention of baby boomer WASPs"?
If all of the police, at every level, in every state, in every county, and in every city are as broken as you suggest then there's nothing stopping them from going full tilt and still selectively impacting the communities currently over-impacted. A single hobo in my town could consume a police officer for the entire day in writing tickets and processing paperwork if they removed discretion and wrote up every single instance of litter, booze laws, drug laws, trespassing, destruction of public property, defacement of public property, and the broad spectrum of environmental damage they create when they stash their camp next to the protected creek.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Again I ask, what's your counter solution? How exactly do we root out endemic corruption among so many departments that it regularly makes national news, stop openly racist and classist selective enforcement, and work towards law enforcement that people actually trust to help them rather than gently caress with them if they're bored, or below quota, or happen to hate their skin/culture/religion/economic status?

Making the problem big enough to create a public outcry for change is better than letting it accelerate on its own until we do start seeing more police being ambushed and killed just for being police.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur

Liquid Communism posted:

Again I ask, what's your counter solution? How exactly do we root out endemic corruption among so many departments that it regularly makes national news, stop openly racist and classist selective enforcement, and work towards law enforcement that people actually trust to help them rather than gently caress with them if they're bored, or below quota, or happen to hate their skin/culture/religion/economic status?

Making the problem big enough to create a public outcry for change is better than letting it accelerate on its own until we do start seeing more police being ambushed and killed just for being police.

I think a question that should be considered in this is whether it CAN be done. Has there ever been a police force or other law enforcement body without those issues? If not, maybe we've been approaching the problem wrong the whole time and need to come up with different ideas.

If we decide that we will never be able to accomplish those goals and create that law enforcement body, what steps do we take to improve what we have? Realistically, what are our options?

It does seem to me that you're trying to eliminate traits and behaviors that have been present in humans for all of recorded history and which we've never managed to get rid of. Should they be eliminated in law enforcement? Absolutely. CAN they be? Not unless you're able to change human nature.

Corruption is a part of any society in any period of human history. It's never been eradicated and never will. How do we minimize it?

Racism and classism have also been present throughout time and we've never found an effective way to defeat it. How do we minimize it?

There will never be anything resembling widespread trust of law enforcement because as our system is set up, law enforcement is the face of government and nobody trusts the government. What steps can we take to build as much trust and cooperation as possible?

At this point it seems we have books filled with laws which are routinely broken or ignored. Laws which we don't have the time, money, or manpower to even begin to address. Those laws should be evaluated and either stricken or modified to reflect the realities of our world. There are many issues with law enforcement that could be addressed for small gains but the biggest things we can do to improve law enforcement and it's relationship with the community is to reform the system for which they take the brunt of the blame.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Liquid Communism posted:

And will result in a lot of people being killed before it gets better.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

I don't think it's particularly fair to demand realistic alternatives from me when your solution is to literally bury people under the weight of a broken system until the rich notice their lawns aren't getting mowed and feel obliged to usher in the utopia.

If you'd like some actual policy proposals though here are my top two:

End drug prohibition and cut the legs out from under the vast majority of organized crime in America. Drugs and drug money are the source of a huge amount of violence in the streets and corruption in the law.

Empower a federal Office of the Inspector General, give it a mandate to hunt corruption, and let it keep some portion of the funds recovered and assets seized. Watch it become the best funded federal agency inside of six months. Corruption runs rampant where honest people know it won't be prosecuted and start to ignore it as a sort of background criminality. Give those people a hammer and let them go find some nails.

Admittedly that second one is a bit unlikely. Congress would probably have a moment of true bipartisan cooperation and kill it immediately.

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I don't think it's particularly fair to demand realistic alternatives from me when your solution is to literally bury people under the weight of a broken system until the rich notice their lawns aren't getting mowed and feel obliged to usher in the utopia.

End drug prohibition and cut the legs out from under the vast majority of organized crime in America. Drugs and drug money are the source of a huge amount of violence in the streets and corruption in the law.

Empower a federal Office of the Inspector General, give it a mandate to hunt corruption, and let it keep some portion of the funds recovered and assets seized. Watch it become the best funded federal agency inside of six months. Corruption runs rampant where honest people know it won't be prosecuted and start to ignore it as a sort of background criminality. Give those people a hammer and let them go find some nails.

Admittedly that second one is a bit unlikely. Congress would probably have a moment of true bipartisan cooperation and kill it immediately.

I find both of those suggestions reasonable.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Wait, the second one is the unlikely plan? I think some kind of special committee with a public figurehead that can run around and look busy while pretending they are addressing corruption is a lot more likely than actually ending the war on drugs. Look how long it has taken to even begin to locally decriminalize marijuana, a drug that kills fewer people than Tylenol every year and has been illegal for the better part of a century because, uhhh, Anheuser-Busch didn't want it cutting in on their profit margins? You know we are hosed when even a proposal like "stop making a safe drug illegal and sending young black men to jail by the tens of thousands for possessing a baggie of it" seems like pie in the sky.

I think the best step that could be actually implemented (aka sold to the pubic enough for poor, old rednecks in Mississippi to send their Congressman an email about it) and have a big, positive impact is mandatory audio/video recording devices as part of a LEO's kit. poo poo, sell it as a War on Terror tool to keep us SAFE and it might even fly.

cheese fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

cheese posted:

Wait, the second one is the unlikely plan? I think some kind of special committee with a public figurehead that can run around and look busy while pretending they are addressing corruption is a lot more likely than actually ending the war on drugs. Look how long it has taken to even begin to locally decriminalize marijuana, a drug that kills fewer people than Tylenol every year and has been illegal for the better part of a century because, uhhh, Anheuser-Busch didn't want it cutting in on their profit margins? You know we are hosed when even a proposal like "stop making a safe drug illegal and sending young black men to jail by the tens of thousands for possessing a baggie of it" seems like pie in the sky.

I think the best step that could be actually implemented (aka sold to the pubic enough for poor, old rednecks in Mississippi to send their Congressman an email about it) and have a big, positive impact is mandatory audio/video recording devices as part of a LEO's kit. poo poo, sell it as a War on Terror tool to keep us SAFE and it might even fly.

Now-a-days you can pretty much sale snake oil if you say it helps prevent terrorism. People will throw their freedoms away to feel "safe", so i think out of the two options that is the most likely to be feasible.

The government will lose to much money on drug trade so they is a long shot, because they are just as involved in it as the cartels are, but i best be quiet now.

justsharkbait fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jul 3, 2014

• Locked thread