Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have the "here comes the faildozer!" sound effect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Holy gently caress if I hear Opie do his air guitar thing to "Seven Nation Army" one more goddamn time...

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

BigPoot posted:

Holy gently caress if I hear Opie do his air guitar thing to "Seven Nation Army" one more goddamn time...

Beeerr b brr brr bbrr beeeerrrrrbeeerrr

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

BigPoot posted:

You'll do what? Whine on the forums more?

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

TwistedNails posted:

You'll do what? Whine on the forums more?

That's my plan.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

As useless as whining on the internet is there's a very good chance that if Opie read it he would be bothered. So there's that.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

onemillionzombies posted:

As useless as whining on the internet is there's a very good chance that if Opie read it he would be bothered. So there's that.

I tweeted him one time, left it up for like 15 minutes before deleting it and he still mentioned it on the show the next day. "some HATER tweeted me [about the contract negotiation] but he had a decent point. things will be different this time, you'll see"

It must have landed flush on the chin.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jul 1, 2014

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Can't wait for Opie to mention the US losing, Anthony responding with an annoyed groan and Jimmy asking a stupid question followed by a very uninformed opinion. Opie then audibly crumples a paper and moves the show along quickly.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Re: Red Rain - "Peter Gabriel was always too weird for me."

Yes Ant, few things were as weird, experimental, and avant-garde as adult contemporary top 40 from 1986.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

onemillionzombies posted:

Can't wait for Opie to mention the US losing, Anthony responding with an annoyed groan and Jimmy asking a stupid question followed by a very uninformed opinion. Opie then audibly crumples a paper and moves the show along quickly.
I wish. They'll spend an hour on it, with Opie taking calls from uninformed morons. Then they'll all declare that soccer is now dead in this country and no one cares about the World Cup anymore. Then they'll ask Roland what sports shirt he's wearing to get hi-fives on the subway.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Re: Red Rain - "Peter Gabriel was always too weird for me."

Yes Ant, few things were as weird, experimental, and avant-garde as adult contemporary top 40 from 1986.
I suspect he's making an American Psycho reference.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
RIP Anthony Cumia. Got his rear end kicked in Times Square by a black woman while black guys stood around and laughed.

quote:

It's a jungle out in our cities after midnight. Violent savages own the streets. They all came 2 defend this pig. I had to yell like at dogs

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I screencapped it in case he deletes it. It's pretty hilarious. He talks poo poo about black people for years, then gets his rear end kicked by one while others stand around and laugh at him.

http://imgur.com/FdFQhXU
http://imgur.com/3xhVBYb

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
This will just further confirm his existing viewpoint on black people being savages.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
I'm sure the woman definitely punched him for no reason at all out of nowhere

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Only good people with guns can stop bad people. So Anthony was SOL.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Surprised he didn't pull his gun on her/them.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

spudsbuckley posted:

Surprised he didn't pull his gun on her/them.

He's smart enough to know that you can't pull a gun for someone punching you in NYC. If it were Florida or another stand your ground place he would have. He has too much to lose by pulling a gun without his life being in danger. He posted her pictures on twitter, she was in heels and the focus of his picture.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
Being beaten up by a hot black woman in heels is encroaching on Norton's territory

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

This is the picture that started the whole thing. So his story about innocently taking pictures of the city is already BS. He was purposely snapping pictures of this woman.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Also

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
And they're in Best Of's today.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Yeah they're off until Monday. I thought taking every Friday off was supposed to be their vacation this summer?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

It amuses the hell out of me to imagine ol pissy eyes making a comeback in the middle of Times Square. Wonder what gun he buys after this.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Wonder what gun he buys after this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JFC fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jul 2, 2014

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

eightysixed posted:

And they're in Best Of's today.

And Ant's going nuts on Twitter to people who are telling him to go to work. "NO MOOD!!" I would love to know what really happened, and I'm guessing that's why no charges were filed.

Added bonus for hilarity: check out Cumia's avatar pic of him in black behind some massive sniper rifle.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah because it's believable to everyone that he was just taking a picture of scaffolding.

This is hilarious but now a hour of Monday's show will be about SAVAGES.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

This will have to suffice for the O&A commentary we know and love until Monday:

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Kevyn posted:

This is the picture that started the whole thing. So his story about innocently taking pictures of the city is already BS. He was purposely snapping pictures of this woman.

What the hell was he doing?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Obama president naaaah!

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Snacksmaniac posted:

Taking a picture of....blurry truck and scaffolding?

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jul 2, 2014

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
He should carve a backwards B into his cheek to help sell his story of innocence.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

End of Life Guy posted:

He should carve a backwards B into his cheek to help sell his story of innocence.

Morton Downey Cumia?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Snacksmaniac posted:

Picking up a prostitute? That explains why said lady doesn't want her photo taken and why Ant didn't shoot or call the cops.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Call Me Charlie posted:

Taking a picture of....blurry truck and scaffolding?

I guess that's his version of sunset photos.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
Wow, portrait mode, he really needs to turn his phone sideways.

I hope somebody else was filming it and it ends up on World Star, that would be perfect.

Stotty fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Jul 2, 2014

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

ol pissy eyes

They gave him something to cry about.

____________:whatup:
:whatup: :freep: :whatup:
____________:whatup:

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

The Dave posted:

Yeah because it's believable to everyone that he was just taking a picture of scaffolding.

Exactly. You know he was taking her picture to post on some LOL BLACK PEOPLE website only to take a beating from a woman in heels and a mini dress. This is the best day ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Chromatic posted:

I screencapped it in case he deletes it. It's pretty hilarious. He talks poo poo about black people for years, then gets his rear end kicked by one while others stand around and laugh at him.

http://imgur.com/FdFQhXU
http://imgur.com/3xhVBYb

This is the greatest thing ever.

• Locked thread