Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
for a dude that talks a lot about protecting himself, he's not very good at protecting himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Chromatic posted:

I screencapped it in case he deletes it. It's pretty hilarious. He talks poo poo about black people for years, then gets his rear end kicked by one while others stand around and laugh at him.

http://imgur.com/FdFQhXU
http://imgur.com/3xhVBYb
lmao

Not that this will help Ant's awful opinions any.

Did I mention I miss Patrice? Because every time I think "Man I wish Patrice could comment on this," I remember he died and then I'm really loving bummed out for a while.

Patrice coming in the day after this and lecturing Anthony on why he got beat up would've made my year.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

This is fantastic!

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy
Anthony says he had a gun on him but I thought in the past he's said that he doesn't have a carry permit for NYC, or am I wrong about that?

In any case, the fact that he got knocked around by a black woman in high heels is too drat hilarious, what a travesty that there isn't a show today :(

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hahahaahha holy poo poo

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Goblin posted:

Anthony says he had a gun on him but I thought in the past he's said that he doesn't have a carry permit for NYC, or am I wrong about that?

It's pretty much impossible to legally conceal carry in NYC if you're not in the business of needing one.

I love the show, but I hope at least for one day the callers go all Fez on him and keep badgering him about it on the phones

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
poo poo. I followed Ant on twitter, unfollowed him the next day--because I mean jesus gently caress--and then right after that I miss out on a big twitter eruption of violence? What a load.

I can't say I feel at all sorry for Anthony. Sorry guy, but you ARE a huge prick even if you are funny.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Also there's no way he was taking pictures of "the scenery" in that picture, what a crock of poo poo lol

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Visidan posted:

RIP Anthony Cumia. Got his rear end kicked in Times Square by a black woman while black guys stood around and laughed.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia

hahahhhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahhhhaha

This is going to be perfect when they come back just because I hope Jimmy jumps on him for getting beat down and not acting all tough.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

he was doing candid "street" photography okay

Amphion
Jun 10, 2012

All we know is... he's called The Stig.

Goblin posted:

He's had his NYC carry permit for a long time now. He even carries in the studio every day which they hint at a lot.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

When he said she was "in the frame" I imagined like half a face with some movement blur, not a full on head-to-toe perfect shot

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

When he said she was "in the frame" I imagined like half a face with some movement blur, not a full on head-to-toe perfect shot

Yea it looks like he was just being a creepy piece of poo poo. He even admitted to calling her a friend of the family so her reaction is reasonable. I just hope someone in the crowd that laughed at him was recording and it goes up on WorldstarHipHop-- that would truly be amazing.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Amphion posted:

He's had his NYC carry permit for a long time now. He even carries in the studio every day which they hint at a lot.

That expired two years ago :v:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Guys I called a black woman a friend of the family on a public street in New York City and shockingly every black man within earshot came over to defend her, what SAVAGES

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Kevyn posted:

Guys I called a black woman a friend of the family on a public street in New York City and shockingly every black man within earshot came over to defend her, what SAVAGES

WELCOME TO OBAMA'S AMERICA!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Kevyn posted:

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Wow, he's losing his mind on twitter.

Man, if there was ANYTHING Patrice needed to be around for, it's this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I really hope Anthony got his rear end kicked trying to make a meme

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

I'm so fuckin in love with every part of this story.
"Did you press charges?"
"Lol! No! It's a joke. Whitey can't do anything."
He can't even keep his racist tirades straight. Since when are white people powerless in the justice system?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

NarkyBark posted:

Wow, he's losing his mind on twitter.

Man, if there was ANYTHING Patrice needed to be around for, it's this.

That howling squeal-laugh that Patrice did when he witnessed the up-down game needs to be the entire soundtrack for the debacle. Dubbed poorly over "Bowling for Behave"

bunky posted:

He can't even keep his racist tirades straight. Since when are white people powerless in the justice system?

Are you kidding? The White Man(TM) is powerless! Haven't you ever seen sitcoms? Security alarm commercials?! :derp:

Morter fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 2, 2014

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Can he please finally just get fired for this

The racist tree and all that

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

EDIT ^^ I would say forward his Twitter bullshit to the right people, but who would that be? The sponsors? I'm not sure the show would survive without that sweet Squatty Potty money coming in.

I hope the ghost of dear old dad is swooping around the room, chasing a terrified and squealing Ant through his McMansion while shouting "wOoOoOooOoOOoOo PISSY EYED human being wOoOoOOoOo". Ant shoots frantically at his spectral father but the bullets do nothing

Rev. Bleech_ fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jul 2, 2014

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I mean like I don't wanna be that guy calling for someone's job because of what they believe because I mean to some extent he can't help how he was raised but there's no room in society for actual behavior like this

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

I mean like I don't wanna be that guy calling for someone's job because of what they believe because I mean to some extent he can't help how he was raised but there's no room in society for actual behavior like this

Be funny if the end of the Apology Show bit was Ant having to do this because of his Twitter madness.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Stefan Prodan posted:

Agreed.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Stefan Prodan posted:

Well it's sort of obvious by now that none of his co-hosts or guests are gonna call him out for it; it would be hilarious to watch him twist on the hook though.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I just can't imagine that there's nobody that could be told "Hey the guy you are paying millions of dollars to is running around calling people niggers on twitter and in real life" that would result in at least something happening

Or I mean someone in entertainment news or whatever, not necessarily at Sirius

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Might as well cancel the show completely if Anthony gets fired.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Google Butt posted:

Might as well cancel the show completely if Anthony gets fired.

Ron & Opie sounds pretty good.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell
I saw 54 new posts in the thread and thought, "I hope this is good." Boy is it ever! Oh man!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

The Opie and Jimmy show.

There's no way Anthony is getting fired after this.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
While it seems like Ant isn't telling the whole story, the "he just took a picture of her because she's black and LOL black people" doesn't really add up, either. She's an incredibly average looking black woman, I don't even think Ant would consider her some kind of ghetto rat worth making fun of.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

If I had to throw a random guess out there: probably some sort of fodder for his &$;;-:mania post quota.

Morter fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jul 2, 2014

HalfPricePimpSuit
May 26, 2008
Anthony has always been really bad at cursing. His Twitter rant reenforces that. "CUNTRAG bitch gently caress animal pig face worthless meat sack poo poo pile stink crotch rear end stain rot bung..." Huh?

I love Anthony outside of his political talk and hipster hate, but I'm looking forward to the Morning Jam with Jim and Sam!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Cromulent posted:

While it seems like Ant isn't telling the whole story, the "he just took a picture of her because she's black and LOL black people" doesn't really add up, either. She's an incredibly average looking black woman, I don't even think Ant would consider her some kind of ghetto rat worth making fun of.

Get this: some people are racist because they're so ashamed of their attraction to black women they externalize it.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

HalfPricePimpSuit posted:

Anthony has always been really bad at cursing. His Twitter rant reenforces that. "CUNTRAG bitch gently caress animal pig face worthless meat sack poo poo pile stink crotch rear end stain rot bung..." Huh?

Don't know how this site is about posting content from Reddit, but someone over there posted a hilarious pic of "Anthony's word cloud 4 hours after attack".

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Get this: some people are racist because they're so ashamed of their attraction to black women they externalize it.

I don't know, that definitely doesn't sound like a guy who is protesting too much

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I loved that bit where Patrice was showing Ant pictures of black girls from my sweet fatty dot com and they were both going insane about it. Ant should get on some of that poo poo and chill out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This news makes my heart smile

• Locked thread