Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

These animals beat me up and all I did was take upskirts and drop n and c bombs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Morter posted:

Don't know how this site is about posting content from Reddit, but someone over there posted a hilarious pic of "Anthony's word cloud 4 hours after attack".

I'm confused.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

eightysixed posted:

I'm confused.

It's a visual representation of words most used in his twitter.

HalfPricePimpSuit posted:

Anthony has always been really bad at cursing. His Twitter rant reenforces that. "CUNTRAG bitch gently caress animal pig face worthless meat sack poo poo pile stink crotch rear end stain rot bung..."

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Yes, Ant is a racist rear end in a top hat but I'm not a fan of people resorting to violence as a response to them getting photographed in public.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Javes posted:

Yes, Ant is a racist rear end in a top hat but I'm not a fan of people resorting to violence as a response to them getting photographed in public.

Yes I'm sure he was only photographing her and not let's say, trying to pay for sex.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Javes posted:

Hah yeah dude that's probably what really happened

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Ant should have taken a page out of that drone kids book and filmed himself getting socked in the face for us

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What time did this happen?

gouge away
Apr 17, 2005

durr

Javes posted:

Judging by the "OH NO YOU DIINT" hand gesture and the way she's walking towards him, I'm going to take an educated guess and say that Drunk Ant had already provoked her before he took the picture. She's still very stupid for hitting someone who very well could have shot her if his greed didn't outweigh his irrational hatred of black people, but that's not an innocent looking photo.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Anthony's twitter is just a torrent of rage. He's probably literally shaking, pacing around and rushing back to his computer to type in between more pacing and ranting to himself, alone in his mansion.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That's what I was thinking. It seems like it was 1am or so. Why was he wondering the streets of NYC at that hour? :stare:

Guy Compton
Mar 29, 2007

Ron mentioned the incident. He just framed it as Ant was attacked in time square. I don't think he's really aware of what happened.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

^^^ I think Ron is trying to let Ant and the show frame the narrative here to avoid any real poo poo from coming down. Mention it, move on, etc.

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Anthony's twitter is just a torrent of rage. He's probably literally shaking, pacing around and rushing back to his computer to type in between more pacing and ranting to himself, alone in his mansion.

I doubt he's slept, either. Didn't he start this around 5am or something? Also, the douchechills from Mr. Free Speech banning people who are mocking him is just glorious. Absolutely glorious.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

eightysixed posted:

That's what I was thinking. It seems like it was 1am or so. Why was he wondering the streets of NYC at that hour? :stare:

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Yes I'm sure he was only photographing her and not let's say, trying to pay for sex.

She's clearly too old

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

hahaha

wasn't he talking the other day about taking photos of black guys selling fake CDs in times square and getting hassled for it?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?

I'M SCARED OF YOU AND I'M PROTECTING MYSELF.

That uppity friend of the family went and hit me on the head with a shovel.

Liar whore, liar whore you know it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg#t=45s

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Isn't he always going on about keeping your head on a swivel in NYC and laughing at tourists looking up at all the shiny lights in Times Square?

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Should have given her the fifty cents, Ant.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

:golfclap:
How many times is the story going to change by Monday? Or is he the type to just stick to "was just taking pictures?"

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jul 2, 2014

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Snacksmaniac posted:

:golfclap:
How many times is the story going to change by Monday? Or is he the type to just stick to "was just taking pictures?"

By Monday it'll have been forgotten by Ant, and he'll just rage a little more in his rants from now on.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Is Ant still allowed to do a LFTC? With the show being on vacation until next week he must be dying for an outlet to let it out. If anyone follows his twitter or channel regularly enough please post in here because that's a show I don't wanna miss.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Is Ant still allowed to do a LFTC? With the show being on vacation until next week he must be dying for an outlet to let it out. If anyone follows his twitter or channel regularly enough please post in here because that's a show I don't wanna miss.

I think he is but he isn't allowed to talk about it on the show.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Guy Compton posted:

Ron mentioned the incident. He just framed it as Ant was attacked in time square. I don't think he's really aware of what happened.

spudsbuckley posted:

Isn't he always going on about keeping your head on a swivel in NYC and laughing at tourists looking up at all the shiny lights in Times Square?

The fact that Times Square is literally loving Disneyland and he still finds a way to get himself socked in the face by someone other than the black Israelites just makes it funnier. Obama president naaah!

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

He's posting other pics on twitter now to prove he wasn't being a creep and one of them is some white girls rear end.

Jesus Christ Ant.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Is the show off today because of this or was it planned?

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

They were off for the rest of the week starting today.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

gouge away posted:

Judging by the "OH NO YOU DIINT" hand gesture and the way she's walking towards him, I'm going to take an educated guess and say that Drunk Ant had already provoked her before he took the picture.

He was using a DSLR so I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't standing there with the camera already up waiting for the next person to come by. She realizes he's taking pictures of her as she tries to walk by and punches him.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

spudsbuckley posted:

He's posting other pics on twitter now to prove he wasn't being a creep and one of them is some white girls rear end.

Jesus Christ Ant.

How exactly would him taking not-creepy "scenery photos" prove anything about his behavior towards her?

And anyone who really can't imagine Anthony having done something to start all of this really hasn't been paying attention to him at all.

Call Me Charlie posted:

He was using a DSLR so I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't standing there with the camera already up waiting for the next person to come by. She realizes he's taking pictures of her as she tries to walk by and punches him.

Given that we only have his side of the story so far, it just seems hard to believe just snapping a photo of her was enough to make her angry enough to attack him.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I always envisioned Anthony getting pummeled by a group of black guys, but a group of black guys laughing at him while a black woman beat his rear end is a million times funnier.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Nucleic Acids posted:

Given that we only have his side of the story so far, it just seems hard to believe just snapping a photo of her was enough to make her angry enough to attack him.

B-but...savages

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Nucleic Acids posted:

Not to say he's telling the full unvarnished truth (he isn't), but I definitely got the stinkeye several times in New York if someone happened to be in a shot.

Peter North
Apr 23, 2003
ANIMAL BITCH

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Nucleic Acids posted:

That's what I was trying to say. It sounded like he was a dick taking multiple photos of her as she told him to stop. Even funnier, he took photos as she was attacking him.

quote:

Here she is all up in my face. Mouth flappin' and yappin'. She had already sucker punched me so I snapped a pic.

Here's a blurry shot of her taking another swing.
See her claw in the lower left? It's bound for my head.

RT @cokelogic: What was the woman saying as she walked up to you? Or just nothing before hitting?

-"You don't take no pichiz uh me!" Ugh

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Cory Lidle posted:

I always envisioned Anthony getting pummeled by a group of black guys, but a group of black guys laughing at him while a black woman beat his rear end is a million times funnier.

Truth be told, I thought Opie would be attacked first.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
There's alot of people who are very sensitive to being filmed or having their picture taken thanks to past abuses by multiple government agencies and local police. I doubt he thought he was doing anything more than taking a picture and I'm not advocating her resorting to violence, but it's generally a good idea to ask for consent before taking a bunch of pictures of a random stranger walking down the street.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Truth be told, I thought Opie would be attacked first.

ehhh, Opie tends to explode at people much weaker than him. He's generally petrified of people that look like they could stand up to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedRobots
Jul 18, 2006
feedtherobot.com
It was just on yesterday's show that he told a story about taking pictures of black dudes selling CDs in Times Square and not letting up even after they acknowledged him doing so.

• Locked thread