Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Fulchrum posted:

No, more "Isn't it a big coincidence that Yaoi Mandel managed to find this profile that was edited recently thats changed to my username but missing the things that he wouldn't think to change?"

Course, if you really want to you can :toxx: on that being me, and we can find out by IP check. Lord knows thats the only way we're gonna get some of these insufferable Nintendo fans out of here.

I give exactly zero fucks if that's you or not but you are insufferable and your posts are loving terrible. You say the same poo poo over and over thinking anybody cares or acting as if they're some sort of sick burns. You're waging a stupid crusade that you're the only person that cares about, and clearly wish this thread was the circlejerk that the xbone thread is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fulchrum posted:

Seems you'd have them, considering how often you've been declaring "nuh-uh, the WiiU is totally not a failure".

I was unaware that managing to prove Yaoi Mandel renamed his OKcupid page after me and tried to pass it off as mine was something that I was supposed to be embarrassed about. Must be a weird little net etiquette thing I missed.

have sex and you will stop talking about this, human being

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fulchrum posted:

No, more "Isn't it a big coincidence that Yaoi Mandel managed to find this profile that was edited recently thats changed to my username but missing the things that he wouldn't think to change?"

Course, if you really want to you can :toxx: on that being me, and we can find out by IP check. Lord knows thats the only way we're gonna get some of these insufferable Nintendo fans out of here.

you are seriously having a meltdown because you are ugly on OkCupid, so its time to post your dick and get it over with okay?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So do you shits actually have relevant data or graphs, or is this just gonna keep going on like this?

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Fulchrum posted:

So do you shits actually have relevant data or graphs, or is this just gonna keep going on like this?

:laffo:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fulchrum posted:

lmfao

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

hey okcupid can you check the ip on your account "fulchrum" we need to confirm that the account matches the ip we have on the something is awful forums

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

deadwing posted:

hey okcupid can you check the ip on your account "fulchrum" we need to confirm that the account matches the ip we have on the something is awful forums

Or you could check the location it gives and find out if my IP is coming from the same continent, let alone the same state.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Fulchrum posted:

If you want to masturbate over graphs so much, perhaps you should have saved them when they were posted previously instead of asking people to do your research for you?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm not doing this for masturbatory material. Hence why I asked for sales data, not dick pics.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

So the answer to my question about comebacks is "yes" I see.

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

Fulchrum posted:

I'm not doing this for masturbatory material. Hence why I asked for sales data, not dick pics.

Hey man, it's okay, we don't judge around here.

edit: I found the graph you were looking for earlier within like a five-second Google search but I figured I shouldn't be enabling your nasty habit

Ultigonio fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jul 3, 2014

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Fulchrum posted:

I came here to read graphs and eat poo poo, and i'm all out of graphs

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Fulchrum posted:

yeah here's some relevant data, at e3 Nintendo literally held up a middle finger to underwhelming sales charts or whatever and showed they were gonna support their rad as hell system anyway so boom take that bring on toad's treasure tracker

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
For all the sales problems the Wii U has, I've yet to encounter someone who owns the system who doesn't like it. So I'm glad that Nintendo's doubling down on it, because it's a really fun system :shobon:

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

dude789 posted:

For all the sales problems the Wii U has, I've yet to encounter someone who owns the system who doesn't like it. So I'm glad that Nintendo's doubling down on it, because it's a really fun system :shobon:

Early on this thread was mostly people that got it and regretted it.

That's understandable since in the first half of last year, when this thread started, it didn't really have many good games and the UI and gamepad stuff was improved pretty drastically with patches starting in September or so.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The OS was horrible originally, it was some alpha-rear end poo poo. the quick start is such a huge improvement. I just wish I could pin stuff to it instead of it being Most Recent Apps.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I want folders, so I can be authentically digital.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

The OS could still use some tweaks (don't make me start up a newly updated game just to make the alert go away, Nintendo), but as far as under-the-hood stuff goes it's improved by leaps and bounds.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
mostly it's just that there are actually games now

Fulchrum posted:

quit fuckin with us man c'mon be your real self

tell us how you really feel about the marios

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I can't!!! believe!!! we've gone 20 posts without some kind of loving graph! What the gently caress!! Where are the graphs!! Someone find me a loving graph so I can finish!!

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Supercar Gautier posted:

The OS could still use some tweaks (don't make me start up a newly updated game just to make the alert go away, Nintendo)

The 3DS too.

I'm guessing you need to start the game to finish the install of the update or something.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Suspicious Dish posted:

For me, it was Mario Kart, Splatoon and Zelda. All of those just barely made it worth the insanely high price.

The system itself just isn't that attractive and I'm not looking forward to the awkward Gamepad integration and poorly thought out motion controls.

But I'm going to have a lot of fun with these games.

So far, with the three games I've played for the system [Pikmin, Zelda WWHD, Mario Kart 8], I've had no motion control integration, and the gamepad either served the purpose of making the games even more convenient [Wind Waker HD comes to mind] or contributed to gameplay in a significant way [Pikmin 3's micromanagement].

I don't think you have very much to worry about, personally.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Quest For Glory II posted:

I can't!!! believe!!! we've gone 20 posts without some kind of loving graph! What the gently caress!! Where are the graphs!! Someone find me a loving graph so I can finish!!

I'll help you bro

Media Create sales for Japan, June 23rd though 29th. Software was a bore.

code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |     LTD     |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 3DS # |     27.884 |     26.311 |     50.712 |  1.064.839 |  1.935.249 |  15.726.759 |
| PSV # |     24.919 |     13.381 |     31.271 |    646.497 |    540.266 |   3.001.854 |
|  WIU  |     10.653 |     10.715 |      7.060 |    286.819 |    333.001 |   1.812.249 |
|  PS4  |      8.059 |      7.009 |            |    620.619 |            |     620.619 |
|  PS3  |      7.480 |      6.339 |     12.554 |    295.152 |    473.299 |  10.004.826 |
| PSP # |      1.445 |      2.335 |      6.492 |     91.554 |    297.097 |  20.159.963 |
|  360  |        201 |        214 |        330 |      6.666 |     15.275 |   1.645.982 |
|  ALL  |     80.641 |     66.304 |    109.757 |  3.012.146 |  3.638.935 |  52.972.252 |
| PSVTV |      2.727 |      1.444 |            |     44.831 |            |     121.075 |
|  PSV  |     22.192 |     11.937 |     31.271 |    601.666 |    540.266 |   2.880.779 |
| 3DSLL |     22.803 |     21.459 |     33.272 |    773.849 |  1.237.703 |   6.199.735 |
|  3DS  |      5.081 |      4.852 |     17.440 |    290.990 |    697.546 |   9.527.024 |
|  PSP  |      1.445 |      2.335 |      6.492 |     91.554 |    297.097 |  19.983.976 |

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Found it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Excels posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyUArTDYYVc

this is your future, fame douglass.

God dang I want a zorro-dmc game

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Monkey Fracas posted:

mostly it's just that there are actually games now

quit fuckin with us man c'mon be your real self

tell us how you really feel about the marios

I will never understand grown adults buying consoles at launch

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Both Wii U and 3DS have the worst operating systems imaginable. Testament to Nintendo's general incompetence and why the company is destined to fail.

Re-releasing the same games over and over to the same idiots won't be sustainable.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Re-releasing the same games over and over to the same idiots won't be sustainable.

But enough about the Dead or Alive Franchise

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Fame Douglas posted:

Both Wii U and 3DS have the worst operating systems imaginable. Testament to Nintendo's general incompetence and why the company is destined to fail.

I think Windows ME is worse!!! hahahaha yospos bicth

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Fame Douglas posted:

snes didnt even have an OS and it owned

failed, bitch

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Turn on system > click on game you want

That's the worst OS you can imagine?

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Fulchrum posted:

Here's a chart

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Terror Sweat posted:

I will never understand grown adults buying consoles at launch

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Kewpuh posted:

Found it

Seshoho Cian posted:

Here's a chart

It's over, these graphs have convinced me that Nintendo is dead. As such, I have thrown my Wii U and 3DS in the garbage and purchased five PS4s to atone for my sins.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Seshoho Cian posted:

Here's a chart

Okay, do you have any charts that aren't so badly made they're incomprehensible?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They still need to make downloadable games transferable or something, because poo poo being locked to a console is still a bad idea. That and Why can't the 3ds run SNES games from the e-shop since you can get emulators running on handhelds that predate it? Also region locking is stupid.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Uhhhhhhh you can transfer games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

fresh catchphrase posted:

Uhhhhhhh you can transfer games.

When? I thought you needed to send the console to Nintendo and that was the only way.

• Locked thread