Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Broad definition for social media but Man vs Food host blows up on twitter.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/travel-channel-halts-adam-richmans-show-after-he-tells-girl-to-kill-herself/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

Afraid of Audio posted:

I WILL fight against Dick Chat and you can't stop me!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no need to fight it. Just trim it out of the thread and call it excessive and unnecessary.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

The comments in that are incredible.

"TV guy tells girl to kill herself. LIBERALLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Slickdrac posted:

There's no need to fight it. Just trim it out of the thread and call it excessive and unnecessary.
But then posting in the thread won't feel as good.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Jackard posted:

But then posting in the thread won't feel as good.

But there'll also be less filth gunking up the thread.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Is it truly just to rob future posters of that experience?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Idiots on Social Media: The ball-sweat of euro exchange students is truly the worst

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

PresidentBeard posted:

Yeah just like washing your pits can help with their smell. If you go outside in Arizona though you're still gonna perspire and there isn't any deodorants for the crotch as far as I know. Worse yet if they're European and do their whole, only shower once a week, thing. The ball-sweat of euro exchange students is truly the worst part of working at a college.

Did a European exchange student gently caress your girlfriend or what? Holy poo poo dude, we shower once per day. Maybe if you had a basic level of hygiene you wouldn't have to cut off your foreskin to save yourself the trouble of showering.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

All of you guys are fuckin weirdos and filthy goons. My husband just washes his uncut dick and he doesn't smell.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Deltasquid posted:

Did a European exchange student gently caress your girlfriend or what? Holy poo poo dude, we shower once per day. Maybe if you had a basic level of hygiene you wouldn't have to cut off your foreskin to save yourself the trouble of showering.
Probably doesn't even bother changing his underwear daily!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Great, another tipping derail

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
edit: nevermind

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Great, another tipping derail

Just the tip.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

PresidentBeard posted:

The ball-sweat of euro exchange students is truly the worst part of working at a college.

You store it in jars, don't you?

PervertedLogic
Aug 14, 2003

Segmentation Fault posted:

Idiots on Social Media: The ball-sweat of euro exchange students is truly the worst

more like averagegoon.txt

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Idiots on Social Media: there isn't any deodorants for the crotch as far as I know

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Picnic Princess posted:

All of you guys are fuckin weirdos and filthy goons. My husband just washes his uncut dick and he doesn't smell.

Please dont filthshame ITT (in this thread).

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Idiots on Social Media:Dickchat is worse than actual smegma

Edit:Posted by an unemployed woman that lost her last job for losing her temper and screaming at customers:

The artifacts are artifacting...

fizzymercury has a new favorite as of 21:43 on Jul 2, 2014

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

fizzymercy posted:

Idiots on Social Media:Dickchat is worse than actual smegma

Edit:Posted by an unemployed woman that lost her last job for losing her temper and screaming at customers:

The artifacts are artifacting...

Pretty sure that's a photo of a computer screen, too.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

I think the hygene aspect of the argument is more about children since it doesnt matter how many times you tell them to wash their hands/face/dicks they often wont do it or do a lovely job of it.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

http://i.imgur.com/QjmqoPr.gif:nws: :nms:a penis with a fedora

FORESKIN IS THE FEDORA OF THE DICK NOW SHUT UP

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 01:47 on Jul 3, 2014

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
AHHHHHH!

E: Maybe spoiler tag and explain the contents of that :stare:

54 40 or fuck has a new favorite as of 23:57 on Jul 2, 2014

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!

Hihohe posted:

You... might want to add a :nws: to that.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.
This dick derail is hilarious.

:v:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Hihohe posted:

http://i.imgur.com/QjmqoPr.gif:nws: :nms:a penis with a fedora

Well now that we have a unassailable argument in favor of circumcision, I think we can move on.

MaeveyTresh
Feb 23, 2012

SPACESHIP?!

Diabetes is my favourite benefit of fasting

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I haven't seen Lion King in quite a few years, but I really don't recall Timon having rage issues, he seemed pretty darn chill.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

I haven't seen Lion King in quite a few years, but I really don't recall Timon having rage issues, he seemed pretty darn chill.

What? Timon was the Ren to Pumbaa's Stimpy, though nowhere near as angry. This may only apply to the tv show though...

Anyway, the best I can put up is some Japanese nationalism stuff from this guy who worked at a hotel I stayed at. How do you people find all these amazing posts?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Picnic Princess posted:

"Hakuna matata...It means no worries til the end o' your days."

So, like, what's Swahili for "gently caress all y'all." They didn't say in the Lion King.

yoshesque
Dec 19, 2010

My facebook is pretty idiot-free most of the time, but this popped up:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Not social media, but my mom had a family flip out on her for being racist today. She manages a high end retail store in an outdoor shopping center. It was 98 degrees out. After welcoming them and exchanging pleasantries, she made a comment about how it must be nice to get out of the heat and into the store with air conditioning for a moment. Apparently that meant she was assuming they're poor and don't have AC so she's a racist bitch etc.

My mom is one of the least racist white people ever.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SteveVizsla posted:

Not social media, but my mom had a family flip out on her for being racist today. She manages a high end retail store in an outdoor shopping center. It was 98 degrees out. After welcoming them and exchanging pleasantries, she made a comment about how it must be nice to get out of the heat and into the store with air conditioning for a moment. Apparently that meant she was assuming they're poor and don't have AC so she's a racist bitch etc.

My mom is one of the least racist white people ever.
You're looking for this thread.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Found these comments under a few Daily Show gifs. http://imgur.com/v4vXkRB,fpTpaFD,e78ueQV,LjQAW2L

:stare:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Found these comments under a few Daily Show gifs. http://imgur.com/v4vXkRB,fpTpaFD,e78ueQV,LjQAW2L

Jesus, even if you feel that way, why would you share that opinion with anyone? How could it possibly make you look good?

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Stuntman posted:

You're looking for this thread.

I wish I was :(

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Kavak posted:

Jesus, even if you feel that way, why would you share that opinion with anyone? How could it possibly make you look good?

You thought through the implications of making those statements. The people who made them didn't.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I'm surprised it's taken this long for people to start calling out the drawn poo poo as being creepy and wrong as gently caress.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
We just had this discussion like a week ago, dude.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

RareAcumen posted:

"I'm not into loli hentai because I'm a pedo, I'm into it because FREEDOM!" halfway down is something special even for this level of WTF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Alpacalips Now posted:

We're a bunch of sheeple too busy braying about the Hobby Lobby ruling to understand this country's REAL health issue. Think of the men who have a little bit of skin removed from their penises. They're the ones truly suffering here.

Yeah how dare they oppose a barbaric habit of cutting up your kid's dick

• Locked thread