Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blacktooth
Apr 13, 2007

Downloading this now. Is it too early still to say whether Swordsman's Guild v Guild will have similar tactics as Wushu? And is there a school similar to WV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
Any word on how to get unbound money yet?

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
Some events (Bamboo Realm, Mirage Cavern, Vermin Lair) drop "strings of ancient coins" which can be sold for unbound.

Thievery
Jul 15, 2008

What happens in 3rd Street stays in 3rd Street.

Anyone know how to stop constant error 217 disconnects? I'm getting them every 15~ minutes, I guess it's a port issue or something but there's no fix on the official forums about it.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Blacktooth posted:

Downloading this now. Is it too early still to say whether Swordsman's Guild v Guild will have similar tactics as Wushu? And is there a school similar to WV?

Closest to WV is Sun and Moon cult. Lifesteal is their way of healing, twin weapon, definitely "evil" vibe. You also get a chain hook and a nifty looking school costume if your a man, Dominatrix outfit for us girls. School colors are red, black and gold instead pimp purple.

in theme with our opening post food choice :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSIMDrdutvU

My food and health code violation counter broke during the first 2 minutes.

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.
I've been looking around but is their video or pictures of all the school outfits?

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
This whole "pick a class and stick with it" design is hurting my enjoyment of the game. I cant pick on a school for my main to join the Clan. They all look nice on paper but that cant be true and all the first set are so basic and similar they give you no real fell of how the school really play in game.

Is there any school that the guild need to be stronger ? Might as well go for the greater good if i cant decide by myself. Meanwhile i'm trying to level everything to 20 on 4 accounts to get a better idea.

I loving hate it when a design ask you to make the most important choice for your character right out the start and without any information.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Killsion posted:

I've been looking around but is their video or pictures of all the school outfits?

You can view them in the cash shop, which is also the only way I know of to get permanent school outfits. Their icons will be red unless you are part of that school, but you can still get a preview of how they would look on your character.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

aleksendr posted:

This whole "pick a class and stick with it" design is hurting my enjoyment of the game. I cant pick on a school for my main to join the Clan. They all look nice on paper but that cant be true and all the first set are so basic and similar they give you no real fell of how the school really play in game.

Is there any school that the guild need to be stronger ? Might as well go for the greater good if i cant decide by myself. Meanwhile i'm trying to level everything to 20 on 4 accounts to get a better idea.

I loving hate it when a design ask you to make the most important choice for your character right out the start and without any information.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about my class choice as well. I played a Sun & Moon up to 40 in the closed beta, and I'm trying Wu-Tang out right now. Wu-Tang is definitely interesting, has a lot of cool maneuvers, but I really miss how much more offensively focused Sun & Moon is.

I think I'm going to wait until I get the Wu-Tang's third set before I make a decision though; it looks amazing and like it has some really powerful crowd control stuff.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Leveling is super fast. Just make alts.

Themage
Jul 21, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Applied to guild as Parkinsons.

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.
For a note, because the rate surprised me

1 penny is 1 sychee, so 1 dollar is 100 sychee

in the shop there's a thing called training bag or something. Spoilers it has nothing to do with training, it's actually a pack of 4 drive increase pills and 1 mythiral which is sold for 1 gold unbound, and that's it, and it costs 100 sychee

SO 1 dollar is 100 sychee is 1 gold unbound.

Forer fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 4, 2014

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud

Forer posted:

For a note, because the rate surprised me

1 penny is 1 sychee, so 1 dollar is 100 sychee

in the shop there's a thing called training bag or something. Spoilers it has nothing to do with training, it's actually a pack of 4 drive increase pills and 1 mythiral which is sold for 1 gold unbound, and that's it, and it costs 100 sychee

SO 1 dollar is 1 sychee is 1 gold unbound.
That... sounds too reasonable. What's the catch.

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

ACcept my goddamn invite

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

The Quake posted:

ACcept my goddamn invite

What is your name

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

The Quake posted:

ACcept my goddamn invite

Grith is going to setup a listing for command people who can accept and run events and stuff. If you need in please add me @BERGfu in the game and I can get you in and setup if you're level 20

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Pavlov posted:

Leveling is super fast. Just make alts.

I honestly believe people should view the leveling as going from level 1, followed directly by level 40, then 41 and on. Those first 37ish levels breeze on by, and then you hit a massive loving wall that slows you down for good.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Because people asked about this, here is your bureaucracy.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
:master:

funakupo
May 9, 2006

the ultimate longterm partner
Oven Wrangler
Excellent structure, we are ensured success at being goons. Xibo really is a talker, man that guy can gab.

edit: Is there a reason for more pokemon, aside from collectathon? I have 2 now; switched to maid because the emei-dropping-sceptor got tiring to witness. Do we have a companion tips anywhere?

funakupo fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jul 4, 2014

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

funakupo posted:

Excellent structure, we are ensured success at being goons. Xibo really is a talker, man that guy can gab.

edit: Is there a reason for more pokemon, aside from collectathon? I have 2 now; switched to maid because the emei-dropping-sceptor got tiring to witness. Do we have a companion tips anywhere?

They have different skills and personalities that affect how often they attack I guess. You can teach them to buff you as well.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

They also have a star rating which you can reroll.

There are also rare pokemon in the pokemon realm.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Joining clan as Raekwan.

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

In as Ardhavara / applied to Goontang Clan.

e: or not, I'm not 20 yet. :smith:

Lemon King fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jul 5, 2014

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Lemon King posted:

In as Ardhavara / applied to Goontang Clan.

You may have got rejected I don't see you in the member list. Reapply if you're not in.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

He wasn't 20 yet.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Applied as Extra.

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

Shadowlz posted:

You may have got rejected I don't see you in the member list. Reapply if you're not in.

Third World Reggin posted:

He wasn't 20 yet.

Yeah, I missed the fine print on the guild application interface.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Lemon King posted:

Yeah, I missed the fine print on the guild application interface.

So I guess you'll be able to apply in like 20 mins or so

Blacktooth
Apr 13, 2007

Applied as JuanHLowe. This can't go wrong.

Fendahleen
May 21, 2003

WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR US, EARTH MEN

Extra posted:

Applied as Extra.

Out of curiosity, did you find a way around PWI's grindbloating commiesoft spycore AIDSware or did the shakes just get worse until you plunged in headfirst?

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

So if I were to make an alt and decided I liked it better I'm assuming I'd be allowed to ask someone to kick the character that's currently in the guild out and reapply with the alt?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Or you could be a man/lady/adult and remove your own alt from the guild.

Either way works.

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

Or you could be a man/lady/adult and remove your own alt from the guild.

Either way works.

Oh, duh. Thanks.

Mr. Safe
Apr 18, 2009
Applied as Renshan.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Euro squad has formed. We got our new branch, black tortoise. We are letting Euros have that so they know what is what and can celebrate the 4th of july.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Applied as Bivens.

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Applied as Shinzon

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Phoix posted:

Applied as Bivens.

I don't see you in the list? Are you level 20 yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
If you want to join the euro squad or have questions about playing this game from europe message 'Dele' in game.

If you already are in a branch you'll have to ask Grithok to move you into the eurosquad.

• Locked thread