Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Tomahawk posted:

You can take that back, he's deleting all of his tweets as we speak.

Ant's drunk logic is kicking in. It's after 12AM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Delete the tweets AFTER getting fired and reported by every major media outlet. Whew, really dodged a bullet with that one, Cumia.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I can't see anything past a single retweet and some old videos.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Tomahawk posted:

lmao

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
He must have been offered a job by somebody. I can't see any other reason for it, especially after "I will not apologize".

Edit: Yeah, it was probably Twitter itself.

NarkyBark fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jul 5, 2014

Street Soldier
Oct 28, 2005

An egotistical being like myself can't be allowed to live...
You guys know Twitter can delete tweets, right?

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
I listened to the first hour-ish of the show a handful of times in the last couple of months. And if he'd apologized for losing his mind that racist, nazi apologists credibility would have been completely destroyed.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Considering he was tweeting that he hoped she got shot in the face, in multiple tweets, I wouldn't be surprised if Twitter deleted his history. Dunno why they wouldn't just delete those specific tweets, though.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

NarkyBark posted:

He must have been offered a job by somebody. I can't see any other reason for it, especially after "I will not apologize".

Either that or there's something going on behind the scenes and his Lawyer told him to delete loving everything.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Street Soldier posted:

You guys know Twitter can delete tweets, right?

How long would it take for somebody to delete every single tweet on their page for six months? Like, days, right? It must be a Twitter thing.

Unless there's some easy button you can press, I don't really know.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

Tomahawk posted:

Hahaha I love it

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Law Cheetah posted:

How long would it take for somebody to delete every single tweet on their page for six months? Like, days, right? It must be a Twitter thing.

Unless there's some easy button you can press, I don't really know.

There's nothing automated on Twitter but there's third party sites that help you mass delete tweets.

NarkyBark posted:

Edit: Yeah, it was probably Twitter itself.

I doubt it's Twitter.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jul 5, 2014

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

Interlude posted:

When it's just a bunch of insufferable, unemployed millennials getting :smug: on a dying Internet forum and donating money to some sad brain who wants to cut his dick off, it's p bad.

O&A ran its course years ago. What's the point of alleged listeners having a circle jerk over the show basically going tits up? Why would you listen to a show starring an admitted bigot to begin with?

You're genuinely annoyed about this, and that's kind of amusing.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Started listening last year. I will say this, Anthony is funny as gently caress when he wants to be. His rants were just plain awful, incoherent and made the show grind to a screeching halt. Irregardless of the "SJW" versus "free speech" issue you have to say he was being stupid as all hell.

For weeks they've been trying to go ten days without a public apology and went through countless people in the public eye getting fired for saying things like he said on twitter. What exactly thought that he was immune to this and wouldn't be fired for doing the exact same thing?

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Cory Lidle posted:

If being an SJW means "laugh at an old racist pedophile who went Full Retard and tanked his own gig," then I guess we're SJWs or something, dude.

If by "full retard" you mean "was assaulted", sure

Amphion
Jun 10, 2012

All we know is... he's called The Stig.
It looks like he used TweetDelete, it's site says it can delete the most recent 3200 tweets and he went from 25.3 to 22.1. Maybe his lawyer told him to.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Aaaaaand zero

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia

You can press a button to delete all of your tweets but I imagine that's a process and that's why we saw them going in "chunks"

This keeps getting better. He refuses to back down until its too late.

Edit: actually, it looks like he only has retweets left, hmm

Amphion
Jun 10, 2012

If you click on "Tweets and Replies" you can see stuff from January and before.

Maybe Sirius said he can have his job back if he deletes his twitter? But then he would just deactivate the entire account so that doesn't make sense.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

sba posted:

Yeah, remember how he got fired for getting punched by a black lady while some black dudes laughed at him?

Good times.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Aww. Someone is realizing that his lifestyle is about to drastically change.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Call Me Charlie posted:

Yeah, remember how he got fired for getting punched by a black lady while some black dudes laughed at him?

Good times.

He sure got his comeuppance!! I think everyone who has ever had opinions should have the poo poo beaten out of them and lose their livelihood!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:cawg: might be the only way to make a real change at this point

mcmagic posted:

Aww. Someone is realizing that his lifestyle is about to drastically change.
This would be adorable if not for it happening to a horrible monster dirtbag. :allears:

Amphion
Jun 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRW-33bVSJg

Someone didn't see Ant's instructional vine.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

sba posted:

He sure got his comeuppance!! I think everyone who has ever had opinions should have the poo poo beaten out of them and lose their livelihood!

Yeah, it really stinks how the racist radio man with a quarter of a million dollar tv studio in his basement lost his livelihood. Guess it's back to tin knocking for him :(

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
RichVos @RichVos · 2h

With this whole mess involving @AnthonyCumia people are forgetting that a new My Wife Hates Me is up. It's been almost a day time to move on

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Pleasing Shape posted:

RichVos @RichVos · 2h

With this whole mess involving @AnthonyCumia people are forgetting that a new My Wife Hates Me is up. It's been almost a day time to move on

I love Rich.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

sba posted:

Are you loving serious right now holy poo poo

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Tomahawk posted:

hahahaha

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

I like how people mention he was assaulted even though he never filed charges.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

He gonna sue nahh.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Nipplebox posted:

Didn't seem too keen to post pictures of the damage to his face either.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Amphion posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRW-33bVSJg

Someone didn't see Ant's instructional vine.

I'm glad that guy is wearing tactical camo pants in his yard, in case an iPod flanks him

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012

Raeg posted:

Anthony should have really learned to shut his cakehorn and avoided this whole mess.

Street Soldier
Oct 28, 2005

1500quidporsche posted:

Didn't seem too keen to post pictures of the damage to his face either.

He did post one though.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

sba posted:

Okay, I know I'm being dumb for taking you seriously, but him "being assaulted" doesn't make him immune from looking like a liability when he posts about how black people are animals and savages.

I don't agree with what Sirius did but obviously the assault wasn't the pivotal point. It was the twitter stupidity afterwards...

Edit: someone post the pic of the damage to his face, please?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Street Soldier posted:

He did post one though.

Must have missed that, I didn't see it on his twitter feed today. Did he look real beat up?

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
Anthony and Davey Mac podcast.

Street Soldier
Oct 28, 2005

1500quidporsche posted:

Must have missed that, I didn't see it on his twitter feed today. Did he look real beat up?

Scar about I dunno half an inch squared on his forehead and possibly nose but that just looked like blood to me.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Street Soldier posted:

Scar about I dunno half an inch squared on his forehead and possibly nose but that just looked like blood to me.

If you're talking about this picture

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/anthonycumia/view/10054137

That's from 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Nipplebox posted:

None of this makes sense if he wasn't actually punched by some black chick in the street. I mean, its not like its only assault if you got a bruise, right?

• Locked thread