Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Straight Rapin' with Schneer and Letern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Breakfast like a king
Lunch like a prince
Dinner like a pauper John Popper a rapist

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp

JethroMcB posted:

Nooooo, thread, don't kid yourselves. Jonathan pretty much admitted to committing a rape, and it wasn't funny or entertaining in the least. "She never responded to my MySpace request!" Well, based on the story you just told? Yeah! No poo poo.

That said, you will compartmentalize and accept things about a person if you enjoy their work or their personality. You'll gleefully lambaste a public figure that you have no connection to for their behavior, but you'll overlook another's if it's convenient. For example, my grandfather was one of my greatest influences in life, and he thought Woody Allen's comedy was beyond compare. He introduced me to Allen's work during a formative period in my adolescence and, as a result, "Love and Death," "Bananas," "Take the Money and Run," "Sleeper," they're among my favorite films of all time. I know the jokes by heart. These days I just swallow hard and ignore the drama of Woody's personal life (and the pedophilia jokes in the films themselves) because those movies mean something to me. I want to recognize their merits and the memory of my grandfather sharing something with me more than I want to recognize the fact that Woody Allen is a goddamn creep who hosed his adopted daughter and is now handsy as poo poo with the pubescent girls who live with him and call him Dad.

I hate the shithead kids of wealthy people who can seemingly get away with anything, and I hate drunk drivers. Jonathan and Seth both fit those descriptions in their pasts. Yet the one hour a week I get to listen to them - even when they are reminiscing about those days - entertains me enough that I can gloss over those histories in my mind. I know it's hypocrisy, dammit, but my solipsistic need to be entertained eventually supersedes my sense of "decency." A Horse Named Mandy, there is almost certainly a celebrity that your girlfriend loves who is/was a loving monster. Hell, just turn on "Thriller." See if her immediate reaction is anything besides "Michael Jackson was a child rapist."

Just quoting this again cuz if you haven't read it you really should. I wish the voicemail didn't have a time limit so I could call in and do a dramatic reading of this.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

roach cum puddle posted:

Just quoting this again cuz if you haven't read it you really should. I wish the voicemail didn't have a time limit so I could call in and do a dramatic reading of this.

Skype it to their inbox

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I got my UYD rasta tanktop just in time for the 4th. God bless America.

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

UP AND ADAM posted:

I got my UYD rasta tanktop just in time for the 4th. God bless America.

seth rapes

I'm glad of it

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Thanks for posting the clip, that's something that would make me stop listening to the podcast but as others have said I think the sexual assault angle was just being played up by Seth. All in all a regular ol' cocaine laced weed in mexico story.

I sometimes dump out clips that I find particularly funny to a folder as mp3s. I realized that I never shared them, here they are, they're all bangers.

http://danhassan.com/secrets/applebees.mp3
http://danhassan.com/secrets/ruffles.mp3
http://danhassan.com/secrets/sodaban.mp3
http://danhassan.com/secrets/sexism.mp3
http://danhassan.com/secrets/etradebaby.mp3

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG-uY2wze2Y

Schlitterbahn

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
No guys I care less

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

this triggers me.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
yo guys what was the link where someone compiled most of the intro and outro songs? something on soundcloud?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I took my girlfriend to a Del show and she thought it was very triggering and wrong that most of the crowd was white and singing along

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Is 424 not out yet? God this is as bad as being raped

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Probably can cool it on rape jokes just a thought

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I love you. I'm gonna light things on fire for you. And by "things" I mean me & you... in my Sentra... that's locked... at the campsite.

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp

Bolek posted:

Probably can cool it on rape jokes just a thought

I think the thought that someone who listens to UYD believes Jah told a story about how he raped a woman in Mexico is a really funny idea and I condone the continuation of making fun of that idea.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
apperently there are some people even dumber than Johnathan and some of them post itt

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Hey, the world's most terrifying waterslide the Verruckt (at Schlitterbahn water park) is finally open: http://io9.com/watch-the-worlds-tallest-water-slide-test-its-first-hum-1600805591/+samer

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
UYD: OTK BBD

Wild Hogs
May 6, 2008
424 is up and operational folk

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
Finally a new episode of Uhh Yeah Dad

What It Dooski
Apr 26, 2010

niethan posted:

yo guys what was the link where someone compiled most of the intro and outro songs? something on soundcloud?

I don't know about soundcloud but there's at least one playlist on Spotify that stays pretty up to date. Just search Uhh Yeah Dude

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
Not sure if it was just the sound setup, but compared to the Portland show the crowd seemed pretty flat. Granted I was at the Portland show, but I've also listened to the recording and it just seemed more lively. Anyone at the SFO show care to comment without triggering anyone about racial epithets or sexuality bashing?

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Seems to me like the recording gave an accurate representation on how funny the ep was. It was a 7 at best.

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp
I find it easy to judge based on the initial "woooo!!!!" what the audiencesoundlevel is at.

After listening to this episode that one person's post about going to the show is a lot funnier.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

What It Dooski posted:

I don't know about soundcloud but there's at least one playlist on Spotify that stays pretty up to date. Just search Uhh Yeah Dude

I know a goon is/was maintaining a playlist on Grooveshark, but I don't know what its current condition is.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

roach cum puddle posted:

I find it easy to judge based on the initial "woooo!!!!" what the audiencesoundlevel is at.

After listening to this episode that one person's post about going to the show is a lot funnier.

Bad episode?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

C-Euro posted:

I know a goon is/was maintaining a playlist on Grooveshark, but I don't know what its current condition is.

It's me. I haven't updated it in a few months. Most people seem to prefer using Spotify to Grooveshark, so I've sorta let it fall by the wayside, but if there's interest in the Grooveshark version I'm happy to get it up to current and keep it updated.

Holler back for a dope cock.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
So apparently mama and papa L. were at one of the shows and Mama commented on the FB group. :3: I'll see if I can find the comment.

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp

Biodome posted:

Bad episode?

No I thought it was a really fun episode, I meant the goon.txt post about Jah saying nigga and human being is a lot funnier after listening to it and hearing it was just a normal episode.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

So who else is goin' to the Chicago show this weekend? I am insanely hyped.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
I'll be there and so will my roommate probably. Let's rock.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I am, and I convinced my girlfriend to give UYD another chance so she'll be there with me.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

C-Euro posted:

I am, and I convinced my girlfriend to give UYD another chance so she'll be there with me.

make sure to tell her Jah is a rapist AFTER the show

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Jah raped and killed a girl in 1992? reblog this

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

A Horse Named Mandy posted:

Indefensible; that's the word I was grasping at. When she asked why I just paid $60 dollars for the two of us to listen to a rapist, I found it pretty hard to justify on the spot.

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

JethroMcB posted:

Nooooo, thread, don't kid yourselves. Jonathan pretty much admitted to committing a rape, and it wasn't funny or entertaining in the least. "She never responded to my MySpace request!" Well, based on the story you just told? Yeah! No poo poo.

That said, you will compartmentalize and accept things about a person if you enjoy their work or their personality. You'll gleefully lambaste a public figure that you have no connection to for their behavior, but you'll overlook another's if it's convenient. For example, my grandfather was one of my greatest influences in life, and he thought Woody Allen's comedy was beyond compare. He introduced me to Allen's work during a formative period in my adolescence and, as a result, "Love and Death," "Bananas," "Take the Money and Run," "Sleeper," they're among my favorite films of all time. I know the jokes by heart. These days I just swallow hard and ignore the drama of Woody's personal life (and the pedophilia jokes in the films themselves) because those movies mean something to me. I want to recognize their merits and the memory of my grandfather sharing something with me more than I want to recognize the fact that Woody Allen is a goddamn creep who hosed his adopted daughter and is now handsy as poo poo with the pubescent girls who live with him and call him Dad.

I hate the shithead kids of wealthy people who can seemingly get away with anything, and I hate drunk drivers. Jonathan and Seth both fit those descriptions in their pasts. Yet the one hour a week I get to listen to them - even when they are reminiscing about those days - entertains me enough that I can gloss over those histories in my mind. I know it's hypocrisy, dammit, but my solipsistic need to be entertained eventually supersedes my sense of "decency." A Horse Named Mandy, there is almost certainly a celebrity that your girlfriend loves who is/was a loving monster. Hell, just turn on "Thriller." See if her immediate reaction is anything besides "Michael Jackson was a child rapist."

lol good lord dude

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
that was it. the perfect post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

343: "So you're telling this story of how a poster of Michael Tyson on the wall led to a sexual encounter--"
""--Heterosexual encounter"
"Heterosexual encounter with a close relative?"
"She was stacked."