Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Is it fascism yet posted:

thanks for explaineing my joke, fucker

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

suck my dick from the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Stream of consciousness ITT. Been meaning to gym for the last ~7 hours. No food since "I'll make eggs after". Drinking since getting home at 10am. Celebrating getting the semester's grades back, 3x B+'s and a B- not too bad for the ex daily drug enthusiast C student now twice a week binge drinker. Occasionally entertain the idea of joining the army in the back of my head because why not but then again I'm 23 and have a good C.V. + promising employment contacts so the entire idea is stupid.

I think it was you, why shave the beard man?

What's drunk thread drinking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn-wj4pRpIE

Practice your sweeps.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Click Beelay posted:

I think it was you, why shave the beard man?

too loving hot to have an 8+ inch beard during the summer m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2a6l6wM2k

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Men who claim to be bisexual are too ugly / portly to get man or girl pussy on the reg, it's the only reason they claim that. And men who claim to want no sex instead of bad sex are exactly as described above, but wearing a fedora and holding a Rainbow Dash bias and more than 3 HDD's that are fully encrypted and locked down tighter than auschwitz.

hth

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

Men who claim to be bisexual are too ugly / portly to get man or girl pussy on the reg, it's the only reason they claim that. And men who claim to want no sex instead of bad sex are exactly as described above, but wearing a fedora and holding a Rainbow Dash bias and more than 3 HDD's that are fully encrypted and locked down tighter than auschwitz.

hth

it helped, even though that holocaust joke was really forced and bad

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

it helped, even though that holocaust joke was really forced and bad

youre boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9XCamPyKA

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
heres a good holocaust joke: the holocaust happened.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

He's juden. Every post he makes has something about the holocaust in it.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
GiP Drunk Thread 2014: Sexy Boy Pussies and German Cliff Babies Get Sensitive About Auschwitz

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

GiP Drunk Thread 2014: Sexy Boy Pussies and German Cliff Babies Get Sensitive About Auschwitz

haha if you seriously think that my stable, well built aryan body +mind is not in every way superiior to your weird, broken brained and sad existance

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

physics students what is your opinion of string theory

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

haha if you seriously think that my stable, well built aryan body +mind is not in every way superiior to your weird, broken brained and sad existance

:wink:

:911:

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
In much the same way that powerful atomic radiation reduced the bushido race to panty-sniffing and body pillow hoarding, we can thank wave upon wave of vengeful Soviet rapists for ensuring the strong, clean Aryan genetic line will never again rear its eagle's head

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHKdWOL1q8k

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Snowdens Secret posted:

In much the same way that powerful atomic radiation reduced the bushido race to panty-sniffing and body pillow hoarding, we can thank wave upon wave of vengeful Soviet rapists for ensuring the strong, clean Aryan genetic line will never again rear its eagle's head

nobunaga would be horrified at the state of his glorious people

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

orange juche posted:

its a nice elegant theory but its not compatible with the standard model (of the world, the "agreed upon" physics") just yet. theres a number you can calculate from einsteins field equations and the number is wrong by factor 60 if you calculate it with string theory's methods. last i checked. not extremely wrong but not that right either =)

i dont think it will be of much use, to be wuite honest. i think we should bury the idea of a cohesive ohyscal understanding bc we will never reach it

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

orange juche posted:

"lol this guy likes big bang theory" - everyone else in the class

Ask about the god particle! :)

For the record the show isn't that terrible imo, the people who complain about it aare though

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

orange juche posted:

physics students what is your opinion of tupac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHKdWOL1q8k

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
String Theory is absolute bullshit and there's a pretty good chance that all of the good theories for super symmetry are all bullshit too- we'll know more or less 100% for sure after LHC comes back online.. But really if the past is any indicator of the future, I'd say listen to the cosmologists if you want a hint at what the future holds for exotic new physics.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
RIP 2pac. keep ya head up.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

String Theory is absolute bullshit and there's a pretty good chance that all of the good theories for super symmetry are all bullshit too- we'll know more or less 100% for sure after LHC comes back online.. But really if the past is any indicator of the future, I'd say listen to the cosmologists if you want a hint at what the future holds for exotic new physics.

yeah the press likes them a lot but most of our work actually goes into way more important stuff, but theyre still nice ideas to mess around with. string theory has a pretty solid mathematical grounding

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Obama Africanus posted:

So are you saying... super symmetry, super Shimmetry?

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Snowdens Secret posted:

So are you saying... super symmetry, super Shimmetry?

id like to know more about my field of study, from a guy who listened to a TED talk once and is therefore an expert

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

id like to know more about my field of study, from a guy who listened to a TED talk once and is therefore an expert

are you a turk?

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

worse, catholic

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

yeah the press likes them a lot but most of our work actually goes into way more important stuff, but theyre still nice ideas to mess around with. string theory has a pretty solid mathematical grounding

Clever math ad infinitum isn't really any kind of useful theory of anything if it keeps disagreeing with observations.. And the complete lack of evidence for super symmetric particles at the LHC thus far is all but a death blow for string theorists if you think about it.

It's going to be an interesting footnote in the books, with some adamant and autistic supporters on Wikipedia and arxiv for the next 10-15 years but by the middle of the 21st century even the Egyptian military won't buy String Theory as viable or workable.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Oh I'm just trying to show that I could write dialogue for Sheldon Cooper and not even be able to long divide. loving Wikipedia, baby.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Obama Africanus posted:

Clever math ad infinitum isn't really any kind of useful theory of anything if it keeps disagreeing with observations.. And the complete lack of evidence for super symmetric particles at the LHC thus far is all but a death blow for string theorists if you think about it.

It's going to be an interesting footnote in the books, with some adamant and autistic supporters on Wikipedia and arxiv for the next 10-15 years but by the middle of the 21st century even the Egyptian military won't buy String Theory as viable or workable.

but the egyptian military has cured aids for real

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I've run out of physics to pretend to know so before you ask me to start doing math just understand I'm the kind of autistic that isn't good at that kind of poo poo, and just want to see tits in the drunk thread and not the SA version of GBS hipsters posting in my dibs bar ironically :(

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

"Just give [the as yet undetected particles balancing] Shimions and Shimosons a chance, man." - Peter "Lennon" Higgs

Yeah gently caress it I'm leaving the funnies to Snowdens.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

orange juche posted:

but the egyptian military has cured aids for real

Clearly the answer is to run the known laws of physics through a transmission fluid flusher

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
*dive bar

Edit ain't workin'

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
physics is dumb because no matter how smart this bisexual kraut is thousands of people will still be getting beheaded by others every year from now til the mass extinction event

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Yeah, integrate and differentiate your loving little numbers all you want jerry, humanity did fine without physics and math for a long god drat time. Always remember you are one power outage away from all of your slender fuckholes going on the table to barter for scraps at the junkyard with the likes of us when we go all Canticle for Leibowitz after the wuickening.

Now suck my duck from the back and :gb2gbs:

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
ur dick has 0 mechanical energy

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

elite_garbage_man posted:

ur dick has 0 mechanical energy

:shobon:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

Now suck my duck from the back and :gb2gbs:

lmbo

discount cathouse