Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

netcat
Apr 29, 2008
Question about Big World Setup: if I exit the installer and it cancels a few downloads, will the setup try to download these again later? I know it continues where you left of but it doesn't seem to continue with the downloads it cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

ChiTownEddie posted:

So last night I killed the Bandit Camp in BG1. The first time I went into the main tent I got unlucky and died. Fine, reload, better setup, retry. I go in and accidentally immediately clicked my team out.

...Only to realize that they slowly trickle out to fight me, basically, one vs 6!
HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE?!

There are all kinds of ways, like this, to cheese the game. Another example is jumping between rooms when a mage starts casting at you. I'd recommend against doing it, it somewhat removes the fun from a lot of encounters.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

fong posted:

There are all kinds of ways, like this, to cheese the game. Another example is jumping between rooms when a mage starts casting at you.

I was always a fan of the ol' "invisible human doorstops + ranged attacks" cheese myself. The AI just cannot figure out why it can't go through the doors.

Note that higher level mages cast True Sight and/or Invisibility Purge which does limit this one somewhat.

e: autocorrect can die in a fire.

PrivRyan
Aug 3, 2012

This rock smells like stone.
Is Icewind Dale worth making a run through? A month ago I beat BG1 and it's my favorite game now, starting up 2. I heard Icewind Dale isn't has story heavy though.

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

PrivRyan posted:

Is Icewind Dale worth making a run through? A month ago I beat BG1 and it's my favorite game now, starting up 2. I heard Icewind Dale isn't has story heavy though.

I would say play through BG2 then consider IceWind Dale. IWD is pretty much pure hack and slash with very little story, just enough to give you an excuse to enter the next dungeon.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

IWD doesn't have much of a story or characters (all 6 are player made), but its dialogues are well written and fun to read, has a great music, beautiful maps and atmosphere is top notch. It's the chillest of IE games.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Disco Infiva posted:

It's the chillest of IE games.

And the chilliest ... ... ... :downs:

One of the best things about IWD is that it went to a lot of effort to make druids and bards a bit more interesting, to the point that I would always make one of each for my team. The proto-DLC Trial of the Luremaster made me crave another game set in a desert, maybe involving Thay or the Zhentarim. Hopefully Obsidian and Larian are going to usher in an isometric renaissance and good times are ahead.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

mitochondritom posted:

One of the best things about IWD is that it went to a lot of effort to make druids and bards a bit more interesting, to the point that I would always make one of each for my team. The proto-DLC Trial of the Luremaster made me crave another game set in a desert, maybe involving Thay or the Zhentarim. Hopefully Obsidian and Larian are going to usher in an isometric renaissance and good times are ahead.

I don't have nearly the hard-on for it as some, but I wouldn't mind seeing a well-made Dark Sun game come out some time. Shattered Lands and Wake of the Ravager were pretty good.

mitochondritom posted:

And the chilliest ... ... ... :downs:

Bad Tom! :fuckoff:

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Disco Infiva posted:

IWD doesn't have much of a story or characters (all 6 are player made), but its dialogues are well written and fun to read, has a great music, beautiful maps and atmosphere is top notch. It's the chillest of IE games.
I'd say that IWD has better replayability than the BG series, as you end up learning the BG story by heart so that element becomes less important. Combat in IWD is also more varied and interesting and you never see the sort of Mage supremacy that occurs in BG2.

PrivRyan
Aug 3, 2012

That's another thing about IWD for me is creating the whole party. My imagination can only flow so much before it kinda just dries up. Also I enjoy the premade characters BG offers. Wouldn't hurt to try IWD since I do like the combat very much.

PrivRyan
Aug 3, 2012

Holy hambean, IWD is hard.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

wait til you get to IWD2!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

PrivRyan posted:

Yes it is, and IWD2 is even harder.

It's very fun though. I just beat IWD and its expansions a week ago and I'm on IWD2 too. Rollin with a 4 person party and man Insane difficulty is somewhat of a bitch in IWD2 because unlike previous IE games where insane just makes monsters do double damage, I'm pretty sure insane in IWD2 ups monster attack bonuses by a huge amount on top of making them hit harder.

Doin' alright though because my tank is a deep gnome monk who I buff the poo poo out of while my cleric, druid, and rogue/wiz just unleash hell with spells. I kinda like this 4 person party thing. I haven't done it in forever, but it's far less micro heavy than six and you gain xp faster, though that's at least somewhat nerfed in IWD2 because of the way they calculate xp gains.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

IWD2 also has Heart of Fury mode that is pure :suicide:

The furthest I got was the Hand.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

JustJeff88 posted:

I don't have nearly the hard-on for it as some, but I wouldn't mind seeing a well-made Dark Sun game come out some time.

Yes! Exactly actually, I had forgotten about Dark Sun. When I was picturing another game I imagined desert, but couldn't think of a forgotten realms one. Sun is exotic enough to be full of weird and crazy encounters, I can imagine a god-king battle held in some dusty ziggurat. Perhaps have some more survival based aspects as well. Man I wish there was a Dark Sun IE game now.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
A good Eberron RPG has been on my wish list for a long time. Definitely not your traditional fantasy setting, and it's one explicitly built on the premise that the PCs are exceptional, uniquely heroic individuals in the world.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Disco Infiva posted:

IWD2 also has Heart of Fury mode that is pure :suicide:

The furthest I got was the Hand.

I think IWD has Heart of Fury mode too. I've never tried it, though I kinda want to. I'm pretty sure HOF mode is intended for a party that has already beat the game though.

From what I've read tackling IWD2's HOF mode involves gimmick builds with super high ac or abusing the fact that summoned monsters scale just like the enemies do therefore even level 1 summons on HOF mode are really strong.

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

Now I feel the need to play IWD again. Look what you have done?

Also, You can make your own party in BG1/BG2 as well. Just fire up a multiplayer game and create every character. If you get bored with dealing with recreating the session every time you load the game just copy the save file from the multiplayer folder to the single player one.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

Ginette Reno posted:

I think IWD has Heart of Fury mode too. I've never tried it, though I kinda want to. I'm pretty sure HOF mode is intended for a party that has already beat the game though.

From what I've read tackling IWD2's HOF mode involves gimmick builds with super high ac or abusing the fact that summoned monsters scale just like the enemies do therefore even level 1 summons on HOF mode are really strong.

Yeah, I took level 1 sorcerers into HoF mode and let the level 1 summons to all the work, get to invisibility/mirror image asap and get to around level 26, taking a level in other caster classes -- specifically due to the hilarious bug later on in the monastery that lets your PCs get treated as NPCs (giving them the HoF boost) and then getting around 255 levels in Monk or Barbarian with huge movespeed, tons of HP and stats, and access to Raise Dead. It's pretty great!

e: Oh yeah, Animate Dead. Haha Animate Dead is just so fantastically broken on HoF mode.

nftyw fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jul 8, 2014

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
I remember IWD1 being much tougher than IWD2 in Normal mode, but it's been a long time.

Heart of Fury, at least in 2, is bollocks. It's not hard in an intelligent enemies, strong tactical mind sense - it's hard in a "BIG NUMBERS" sense and requires that you know how to horseshit the game mechanics to even survive. For some reason, it always reminds me of the Hard campaign in the first Advanced Wars game, even though they are two complete different genres.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

PrivRyan posted:

- The very modest level 2 spell Web is really great because it holds (i.e. paralyzes) rather than just prevents movement like Entangle. You can get two rings of Free Action early on that will let your tanks move freely through Web, and you'll find more than enough of those rings to kit out your entire party if you so chose. The difficulty in a lot of fights is in positioning, and having what is essentially a paralyzing field plopped in front of you is invaluable, plop two in the same place and most enemies running at you will likely fail their save before getting there. Web also works on undead, and there are a lot of obnoxious undead enemies you do not want to get close to you.

- Bards are the best healers with their War Chant of the Sith, which grants regeneration. Your divine casters just need to memorize a spare Heal or two for emergency in-combat healing, but the bard song can handle topping off your party after a rough fight, freeing up your clerics to memorize buffs and other spells besides healing.

- There's a helmet that only halflings or gnomes can wear that grants bonus AC. There's also a decent ax that you have a chance of finding early on in the tombs that grants AC. You don't have to make your tank a halfling or gnome, but throwing in some spare pips into axes can pay off for a tank (there's also a good returning throwing ax for when you want your tank to use a ranged weapons but don't want to switch out their shield).

- The best weapon for a paladin is a Large Sword. It's probably the best sword because it fucks up Evil aligned enemies, and most things are evil in game.

- Bows are the best ranged weapons, if your support members can use them then definitely throw a pip in there. There are at least two particularly nice high speed/extra attack bows so having two bowmen in your party can be cool. Crossbows are the second best selection because they have extra attack weapons as well, but don't have as many good ammunition options. Missile weapons are a bit poo poo because the best sling in the base game is still only a +1 weapon (+4 against giants).

- If you decide to make your druid a fighter-druid or just a frontliner, scimitars and spears are your main options. Just be aware that they have the least amount of weapons in game. In fact, you should save up money and buy the magical spear or scimitar from Conlan's smithy if you intend to use either of those weapons, otherwise it's going to be a long stretch with just a plain, unenchanted weapon before you find a good one. I chose spears for my druid because it's a reach weapon, but druid spells are so good that I used him as a caster most of the time.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Yeah web/entangle + free actioned tanks was basically my go to tactic in IWD1. I'd do that then melee 1-2 enemies at a time or drop a poo poo load of aoe spells like death fog, fireball, spike stones, etc. You can get a lot of mileage out of such tactics.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

moot the hopple posted:

- Bards are the best healers with their War Chant of the Sith, which grants regeneration. Your divine casters just need to memorize a spare Heal or two for emergency in-combat healing, but the bard song can handle topping off your party after a rough fight, freeing up your clerics to memorize buffs and other spells besides healing.

Without any outside mods, WCotS only works during combat for the obvious reason that infinite out-of-combat healing is broken as gently caress. There are mods that make it work all the time, but the tradeoff for free 3HP per round group regeneration is that your bard can't do anything else and you have to be in combat, so presumably taking damage or in peril in some way.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Once you get the basics down of IWD, the mid to late game difficulty is dependent on the RNG giving you the good loot. Not that the bad loot makes the game hard, but the good loot can make it a lot easier.

JustJeff88 posted:

Without any outside mods, WCotS only works during combat for the obvious reason that infinite out-of-combat healing is broken as gently caress. There are mods that make it work all the time, but the tradeoff for free 3HP per round group regeneration is that your bard can't do anything else and you have to be in combat, so presumably taking damage or in peril in some way.
IWD1 it works all the time. After a bard gets war chant you will end up resting for fatigue more often than anything else if you have a good handle on spell rationing.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

zedprime posted:

Once you get the basics down of IWD, the mid to late game difficulty is dependent on the RNG giving you the good loot. Not that the bad loot makes the game hard, but the good loot can make it a lot easier.

IWD1 it works all the time. After a bard gets war chant you will end up resting for fatigue more often than anything else if you have a good handle on spell rationing.

I must have forgotten as it's been so long. In 2 it only works in combat, be default - of that I am sure.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Yeah, it wasn't until I was in the final dungeon in IWD that I learned that I missed out on receiving one or more elven chainmails in that one elven tower, which would have made my bard get the poo poo kicked out of her substantially less (not that she was a frontliner anyway, but IWD had a habit of having enemies come at you from behind at the worst times). RNG :argh:

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

How to make IWD (or any IE game, really) easier.

Step 1: Bring More Mages.

That said, I liked how combat puzzlie the fights in IWD and IWD 2 tended to be. It swarmed you with so much massive stuff that positioning and skill usage were fairly important. Also, Mages in those games never reached quite the ludicrous peak they did in BG, where past level fifteen or so you were an immortal murder god.

Skippy McPants fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jul 10, 2014

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Skippy McPants posted:

That said, I liked how combat puzzlie the fights in IWD and IWD 2 tended to be. It swarmed you with so much massive stuff that positioning and skill usage were fairly important. Also, Mages in those games never reached quite the ludicrous peak they did in BG, where past level fifteen or so you were an immortal murder god.

BG was basically unprecedented and has never been equalled in terms of defensive spellcasting options, and it was very possible to make your mage immune to virtually everything. Just as an example, I cannot recall any other D&D-based game where Protection from Magical Weapons was available. All of these shielding spells made all of the many counterspells necessary, which just added to the depth and complexity.

Don't get me wrong, I loved all of that, but it took wizards from the "glass cannons" of previous (and subsequent) games and made them into "titanium cannons" past a certain point.

Bobfly
Apr 22, 2007
EGADS!

Skippy McPants posted:

This is mostly true, albeit with modifications in IWD 1 (I haven't played 2) - there's only so many magic scrolls to go around, so after a point you end up with mages without (much) magic.

Speaking of IWD 1: Do we know exactly what "luck" does in that game? I know in IWD 2 it affects the dice themselves, but I don't think that's the case in 1, is it? I'm pretty sure I've seen critical misses while under its effects.

I'm asking because I don't know whether to have my bard play the combat bonuses song or Tymora's Melody. I know, I know, WCotS, but before that. And stuff.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
It doesn't help either that your average enemy mage has multiple contingency spells and triggers with lots of high level spells blatantly ignoring all laws of magic.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Skippy McPants posted:

IWD1 is kind of unique in that with all the best drops, an all fighter party is hard to argue against. But in normal circumstances there aren't enough weapons. And anyway that's super boring.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

moot the hopple posted:

- The very modest level 2 spell Web is really great because it holds (i.e. paralyzes) rather than just prevents movement like Entangle. You can get two rings of Free Action early on that will let your tanks move freely through Web, and you'll find more than enough of those rings to kit out your entire party if you so chose. The difficulty in a lot of fights is in positioning, and having what is essentially a paralyzing field plopped in front of you is invaluable, plop two in the same place and most enemies running at you will likely fail their save before getting there. Web also works on undead, and there are a lot of obnoxious undead enemies you do not want to get close to you.

- There's a helmet that only halflings or gnomes can wear that grants bonus AC. There's also a decent ax that you have a chance of finding early on in the tombs that grants AC. You don't have to make your tank a halfling or gnome, but throwing in some spare pips into axes can pay off for a tank (there's also a good returning throwing ax for when you want your tank to use a ranged weapons but don't want to switch out their shield).

- The best weapon for a paladin is a Large Sword. It's probably the best sword because it fucks up Evil aligned enemies, and most things are evil in game.

- Bows are the best ranged weapons, if your support members can use them then definitely throw a pip in there. There are at least two particularly nice high speed/extra attack bows so having two bowmen in your party can be cool. Crossbows are the second best selection because they have extra attack weapons as well, but don't have as many good ammunition options. Missile weapons are a bit poo poo because the best sling in the base game is still only a +1 weapon (+4 against giants).

- If you decide to make your druid a fighter-druid or just a frontliner, scimitars and spears are your main options. Just be aware that they have the least amount of weapons in game. In fact, you should save up money and buy the magical spear or scimitar from Conlan's smithy if you intend to use either of those weapons, otherwise it's going to be a long stretch with just a plain, unenchanted weapon before you find a good one. I chose spears for my druid because it's a reach weapon, but druid spells are so good that I used him as a caster most of the time.

The thing with Druids in IWD and IWD2 is that their wild shapes are pretty stellar. If you're going to make a druid/fighter tank I recommend wild shapes. Unlike in BG2 where turning into a fire elemental would mean you had to stop using your +5 gently caress you scimitar and your off hand scimitar of speed in IWD the weapons are more toned down most of the game and there's no dual wielding. That being said TotLM has maybe the most powerful sword in the Infinity engine games with the +4 long sword of action. It's a +4 long sword that grants an extra attack and gives 25% resistance to slashing and piercing weapons.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

JustJeff88 posted:

BG was basically unprecedented and has never been equalled in terms of defensive spellcasting options, and it was very possible to make your mage immune to virtually everything. Just as an example, I cannot recall any other D&D-based game where Protection from Magical Weapons was available. All of these shielding spells made all of the many counterspells necessary, which just added to the depth and complexity.

Don't get me wrong, I loved all of that, but it took wizards from the "glass cannons" of previous (and subsequent) games and made them into "titanium cannons" past a certain point.

Honestly mages still get more than enough spell protections in IWD1 and 2 to be titanium cannons. Mirror image and stoneskin are still in both of those games, and the combination of those two spells means you're free to nuke at will for a few rounds at least without worrying about anything. Improved Invisibility is also great, particularly in IWD2 where it offers concealment.

Iwd2 also offers the tactic of having characters with spell resistance and improved evasion. My tank right now in IWD2 is a Deep Gnome Monk, and I can pretty much tard him right into a bunch of enemies and then start dropping aoes on him without worrying about him dying because he has spell resistance and improved evasion. It's harder to do that in BG and you won't be able to achieve it until you acquire things like Carsomyr, bhaal tears, and other gear.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Ginette Reno posted:

Honestly mages still get more than enough spell protections in IWD1 and 2 to be titanium cannons. Mirror image and stoneskin are still in both of those games, and the combination of those two spells means you're free to nuke at will for a few rounds at least without worrying about anything. Improved Invisibility is also great, particularly in IWD2 where it offers concealment.
Sure, mages are powerful. However their power isn't off the charts like in BG2. E.g. you don't have the Improved Alacrity/Time Stop followed by Dragon Breaths combo since none of these spells are available. Same applies to powerful utility spells such as Contingency or Spell Trigger and to broken spells like Project Image. Also, IWD only has few 8th level and only two weak 9th level spells in the game.

Personally I'd suggest having one mage in the party. Two mages are also viable since they can share scrolls and each still have good spells to cast but more than that and you'd probably get diminishing returns. But there are plenty of other useful classes one can include in a party, so adding classes other than mages will increase the variety of abilities available to the player.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Factor_VIII posted:

Sure, mages are powerful. However their power isn't off the charts like in BG2. E.g. you don't have the Improved Alacrity/Time Stop followed by Dragon Breaths combo since none of these spells are available. Same applies to powerful utility spells such as Contingency or Spell Trigger and to broken spells like Project Image. Also, IWD only has few 8th level and only two weak 9th level spells in the game.

Personally I'd suggest having one mage in the party. Two mages are also viable since they can share scrolls and each still have good spells to cast but more than that and you'd probably get diminishing returns. But there are plenty of other useful classes one can include in a party, so adding classes other than mages will increase the variety of abilities available to the player.

In IWD2 at least you have Sorcerers, and the weaker mages is somewhat offset by the fact that Clerics are utter Gods in IWD2 what with insta cast heals, powerful domain spells, and an increased ability to melee compared to a 2nd edition cleric.

Also in IWD1 at least Clerics get righteous wrath of the faithful which is a supremely badass Cleric spell. It adds an extra attack per round for your party as well as +2 attack, damage and saving throws which when combined with haste turns your meleers into a mobile gibbing squad. The only downside is you suffer fatigue when it ends and the fatigue seems to be far worse than haste fatigue as I noticed when wrath of the faithful wore off my party couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the fatigue they suffered. Still you can always rest and that spell + haste will turn almost any encounter in the game into a joke.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I think my fighter stronghold questline is bugged. It's been a month since I let that priest of Talos hang around, and nobody's showed up since. Google says that apparently Roenall is supposed to show up to stir poo poo, but Majordomo says he hasn't seen anyone.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Kajeesus posted:

I think my fighter stronghold questline is bugged. It's been a month since I let that priest of Talos hang around, and nobody's showed up since. Google says that apparently Roenall is supposed to show up to stir poo poo, but Majordomo says he hasn't seen anyone.

you done the funeral? also think you gotta have nalia around and do her quests too before he shows up but i'm not 100% sure on that.

GuyDudeBroMan
Jun 3, 2013

by Ralp
Sooo..... is the Ascension mod BG2:EE ready yet? Any news on that? I heard they have been working on it for a while now.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

GuyDudeBroMan posted:

Sooo..... is the Ascension mod BG2:EE ready yet? Any news on that? I heard they have been working on it for a while now.

I'm pretty sure it's DOA. It's a shame, BG2 EE started out really strong with the UI upgrade and planned features, but as time goes on they're intent on losing any good will they generated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuyDudeBroMan
Jun 3, 2013

by Ralp

MegaGatts posted:

I'm pretty sure it's DOA. It's a shame, BG2 EE started out really strong with the UI upgrade and planned features, but as time goes on they're intent on losing any good will they generated.

Wow, that sucks. I'm really very impressed with BG2:EE so far. It's so much better than any fan made "new content" bullshit. Fans are loving GREAT at fixing bugs. loving phenomenal. The more autistic the fan base, the better the bug fix patches! BG has a fantastic army of autistic bug fixing fans. I loving love it.

Fans are also "pretty drat good" at restoring lost content, as long as at least 75%+ is still in the games files somewhere. Good job fans! I'm impressed when you do this poo poo!

Fans loving suck TOTAL AND COMPLETE rear end at adding actual brand new content to a game. Everything fan made is terrible. This is why I love BG2:EE so much. The new content poo poo is just fine (I won't call it "great", but its totally in line with the original so far. An impossible feat for fan made poo poo).

Ascension made TOB way loving better than the original. Like tons better. I can't ever play TOB without it. This is a shame.