Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Also, it's Marca.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Reschke has apparently been seen in Valencia, looking for a keeper to play second fiddle to Neuer (it's supposedly Navas lol).

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Casillas :D

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Leverkusen bought Calhanoglu for 14m. I hope he can leave all the Hamburg drama behind him, if he keeps up his game he's a loving steal at that price. Might even make a profit when he inevitably moves on to the EPL in two years.

code:
    Son      Kießling       Drmic
      Calhanoglu       Castro
              Bender
Wendell  Spahic   Toprak   Donati
               Leno
:tviv:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
That looks like a tasty team on paper. Now it's up to Schmidt to translate that into practice.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

I should tippkick a win for my country , but then I feel pessimistic about the game and kinda wanna get points.

Decisions decisions.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Atari Bigby - UNIVERSITY OF JAH RASTAFARI
https://twitter.com/DFB_Team/status/485070246253178882

Klose is breaking a record tonight.

And Lahm at RB, fap fap fap.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
itshappening.gif

And goddamn, that hashtag sent me for a loop. A Neuer Seite???

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Can't wait for all the French counters to hit Germany square through the middle.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Still can't believe that Bayern let Hummels leave and did not try to get him back.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Juan Bernat has signed a five year deal for Bayern.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Torrannor posted:

Still can't believe that Bayern let Hummels leave and did not try to get him back.

Believe me, they tried, but there's some bad blood after having fired his pop.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Healbot posted:

Juan Bernat has signed a five year deal for Bayern.

Well that came out of nowhere.

Excellent deal though - I wonder if it's mean Alaba playing in midfield now.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Did you forget who your manager is?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I've been in a coma for the last 5 years, it's still Klinsmann, right?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Looking for advice again please. I'm trying to buy tickets for the Hamburg game as I've said. Tried to buy them through the site but it seems you can only buy them over the phone (is this right?) Tried the number but it's obviously in Germany and automated. Can't actually speak to anyone. Also, on the site, the only game they seem to be advertising is the supercup game. When will the league game tickets be available, does anyone know? I've also asked these questions in a tweet to their official account but thank you to anyone else who can help.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Apparently Keylor Navas is close to signing for Bayern, I will be really mad if he goes there to play in the local cup against 3.Liga schoolteachers while Neuer plays in the Champion's League and Bundesliga

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Drogadon posted:

Apparently Keylor Navas is close to signing for Bayern, I will be really mad if he goes there to play in the local cup against 3.Liga schoolteachers while Neuer plays in the Champion's League and Bundesliga

Neuer to play as centre half in a 3 man back line while Navas is in goal.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Drogadon posted:

Don't worry, if he signs for Bayern he's not going to play at all.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Drogadon posted:

That's a shame really. He's a bit too good to just end up as a reserve but hell, I guess I would do the same if I were in his position.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...er-kreuzer.html

quote:

"Ich bin ohne Schuld in die Schusslinie geraten. Ich war immer geradlinig und ehrlich. Ich habe kein schlechtes Gewissen"

:fuckoff:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Normally I would always go "what an idiot" here but gently caress the HSV forever, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

Normally I would always go "what an idiot" here but gently caress the HSV forever, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Same, also he's now one of my boys so tread lightly :kratos:

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jul 9, 2014

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
SV Türk Gücü Leverkusen

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
So with Mandzukic leaving, who is going to be up front for Bayern? Lewandowski?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Of course it's Lewandowski.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

the posted:

So with Mandzukic leaving, who is going to be up front for Bayern? Lewandowski?

Seriously what kind of question is this?

Shroud
May 11, 2009

hopterque posted:

Seriously what kind of question is this?

Some people are just clueless. Pep is going to play a midfielder up top. It's going to be Lahm.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Shroud posted:

Some people are just clueless. Pep is going to play a midfielder up top. It's going to be Lahm.

drat, I felt the excitement deep in my belly as I rushed to post this joke first, but you beat me to it.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
With Pep I just don't know, man :smith:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I wanna see Neuer as a striker tbh

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Levundouski will be playing a "Schrödinger's 9" which is where an actual striker gets lumped into Pep's dumb formations, similar to what Mandzukic did before he realized it was all lame and gay.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Levundouski will be playing a "Schrödinger's 9" which is where an actual striker gets lumped into Pep's dumb formations, similar to what Mandzukic did before he realized it was all lame and gay.

"The game is not won or lost until you open the box"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dunban posted:

I wanna see Neuer as a striker tbh

Why do you think Bayern have been linked with Navas

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I'm looking for a team to follow, though I can't watch on tv like with the EPL. What can you guys tell me about Schalke? Besides being sponsored by the Russian mafia.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

actionjackson posted:

I'm looking for a team to follow, though I can't watch on tv like with the EPL. What can you guys tell me about Schalke? Besides being sponsored by the Russian mafia.

They're poo poo and no one outside of Gelsenkirchen likes them and lol if you just randomly pick a club to follow without any knowledge of them,

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Katana Gomai posted:

They're poo poo and no one outside of Gelsenkirchen likes them and lol if you just randomly pick a club to follow without any knowledge of them,

OP I think blindly following, say, Dortmund because "gently caress Bayern" is eminently acceptable.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

OP I think blindly following, say, Dortmund because "gently caress Bayern" is eminently acceptable.

"gently caress Bayern" is v. acceptable, but if that's your only MO, you still have 17 teams to pick because we all hate them

except when their team wins us the World Cup

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Katana Gomai posted:

Schalke had a massive following immediately across the border in the NL back when Stevens and co won the ec3 :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

actionjackson posted:

They're a less talented and perpetually uglier version of Dortmund, but their supporters are just as sanctimonious for some reason. Unlike Leverkusen, it's not only funny that they never win any meaningful titles, it's also cool and good and necessary. The only Schalke supporter I know IRL is a guy who looks like a kiddie-fiddling slab of ham and unbuttons his shirts down to the sternum. I'd tell you to stay away from Schalke but you do already have a Man City av so idk.

• Locked thread