Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Garp Truther posted:

I got a French Dip from the local diner but it ended up looking/tasting like a black woman's vagina. :barf: Couldn't finish it so I just ordered pizza later that evening.

How many threads are going to make this comparison in? This is the second I have seen. (Other is PYF poo poo kids Say)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I got Chinese and my mongolian beef isn't as tasty as I'd hoped. It's still good, just not as good as I've had at other places.

Also I have to wait four whole days until the second season of Hemlock Grove. I don't want to wait! I want to get my mind blown now!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

This is supposed to be a problem with it?

Sure, women's vaginas aren't supposed to be black.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Garp Truther posted:

I got a French Dip from the local diner but it ended up looking/tasting like a black woman's vagina. :barf: Couldn't finish it so I just ordered pizza later that evening.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I decided our budget could use a boost so I am finally going to break out the change box I've been throwing my change in for a couple years. I'm super excited to find out how much is in there. But I actually have to sit down and count it because I'll be damned if I'm going to let a Coinstar machine take 10% of my money. It's going to be so tedious!

Also money is dirty and smelly and I'll have to wash the poo poo out of my hands.
:saddowns:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
When a friend mentions something she saw online and I laugh and reference a much more terrible thing, that to me is merely another terrible thing in a sea of horrifying bullshit...and her blank face reminds me that most people live casual, normal lives and don't encounter things on the internet.

I have seen goatse. I don't even flinch anymore, why would I? I've seen far worse. Goatse is, well, it's goatse, hardly anything to get worked up about. My friends have never seen goatse, they wouldn't understand even the idea of the things I've seen.

For every internet fable they spew, I have a hundred worse. I am Legion.

I am terribly alone.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I can't decide if I want to cook a pizza or start cooking the chili I was going to make for dinner tonight.

On one hand, the pizza would be ready in like 20 mins, but on the other hand, I really like chili.

I'm just stuck, and that makes me sad.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

empty sea posted:

When a friend mentions something she saw online and I laugh and reference a much more terrible thing, that to me is merely another terrible thing in a sea of horrifying bullshit...and her blank face reminds me that most people live casual, normal lives and don't encounter things on the internet.

I have seen goatse. I don't even flinch anymore, why would I? I've seen far worse. Goatse is, well, it's goatse, hardly anything to get worked up about. My friends have never seen goatse, they wouldn't understand even the idea of the things I've seen.

For every internet fable they spew, I have a hundred worse. I am Legion.

I am terribly alone.

This is like when my husband and I talk to one of our roommates. Fortunately he's pretty good natured about it and he's weird and hosed up in his own way (he works at a comic book store) so he puts up with us. Our other roommate is also a goon, so there's a 3:1 ratio of goons to non-goons in this house.

I guess my fwp is I'm surrounded by poopsockers.

Also, the front page of Youtube is always the exact same poo poo every day. No matter how many channels I've subscribed to, it's the same selection of videos from the same 3 channels every day, plus whatever garbage Youtube thinks I might like. I know I could click one button to see the latest uploads instead, but ugggh. That's what the front page should be for!

Vanant
Mar 27, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I can't decide if I want to cook a pizza or start cooking the chili I was going to make for dinner tonight.

On one hand, the pizza would be ready in like 20 mins, but on the other hand, I really like chili.

I'm just stuck, and that makes me sad.

Do both.

Eat the pizza tonight, save the chili for tomorrow. Keeping it in the fridge overnight will help the flavors meld together and your resulting meal will be even better for the wait.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I took a nap and made the chili way early in the am. It's currently in the freezer waiting on the day I need deliciousness in my life.

Although, I think I stubbed my toe on the salt, and I didn't have a potato to try and cut the flavor :(

New FWP is that it's been years since I tried to download music or even use an mp3 player (old ipod mini was my last player) and now I dunno where to go to find music and I don't know what a good mp3 player is, and all those kids nowadays are gonna make fun of me if I actually BUY the music and plus these new fangled ipods what with the touch screens and all that, I don't wanna carry around an extra cell phone sized thing when I just want to listen to some music.

I feel old :corsair:

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

I took a nap and made the chili way early in the am. It's currently in the freezer waiting on the day I need deliciousness in my life.

Although, I think I stubbed my toe on the salt, and I didn't have a potato to try and cut the flavor :(

New FWP is that it's been years since I tried to download music or even use an mp3 player (old ipod mini was my last player) and now I dunno where to go to find music and I don't know what a good mp3 player is, and all those kids nowadays are gonna make fun of me if I actually BUY the music and plus these new fangled ipods what with the touch screens and all that, I don't wanna carry around an extra cell phone sized thing when I just want to listen to some music.

I feel old :corsair:

Erm... use your cellphone to listen to music like everyone else?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I was looking forward to tonight all week. I was supposed to meet up with my buddies and go out to the beer festival two towns over, get drunk on fine craft beer, eat sausages and bacon and meat and whatnot, then get home in the wee hours of the morning and sleep in until 2 PM tomorrow.

Lousy thunderstorm wrecked the festival and my plans with it :arghfist::(

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dpack_1 posted:

Erm... use your cellphone to listen to music like everyone else?

That'd burn the battery down too quick :(

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Today I woke up and had breakfast by the pool, then I went to my friends house and sat around his pool, then I left there and went to my other friends house and hung out in her pool and drank beer and ate pizza. I feel tired from all this relaxing

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
All the Taco Bell restaurants around me are closed for renovation, so I had to go to the local tex-mex place and have a really delicious, healthy burrito that was much more filling for about the same cost. :(

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
The animal rehabilitation centre I volunteer at uses homeopathy on the animals (for things like head injuries and bad lacerations) and I know they won't believe me if I tell them that it's a waste of money.

Umbilical Lotus
Nov 13, 2005

OH NO!!!! AXE CUT YOU!!!!
Due to an absolute disaster of scheduling, all my fallback plans fell through and I am forced to have dinner with people I don't know. I feel the exact opposite of social at the moment. All I want to do is smoke weed and lay in the grass reading, where instead I have to have civilized conversation, eat free ribs and drink free beer. Ugrughghgh.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

That'd burn the battery down too quick :(

That isn't really true though - even streaming from Spotify or the like is fairly light on battery.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I'm having trouble downloading a trial version of 3d rendering software so I'm just gonna buy a physical copy of the drat thing and have it mailed to me.

Ugh.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Celery Face posted:

The animal rehabilitation centre I volunteer at uses homeopathy on the animals (for things like head injuries and bad lacerations) and I know they won't believe me if I tell them that it's a waste of money.

If they're not providing proper care you may want to report them to the RSPCA/ASPCA/whatever for your location. If they're wasting some money alongside proper care, well, that sucks but whatever.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Mister Adequate posted:

If they're not providing proper care you may want to report them to the RSPCA/ASPCA/whatever for your location. If they're wasting some money alongside proper care, well, that sucks but whatever.
They use it alongside proper care so there's not really anything I can do.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
My desk doesn't have enough leg room so I have to roll back a little to stretch my legs.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Comcast internet has been acting up for a day now but I cannot muster the energy to call them and be told by various different people to restart the modem, or worse sign up for warranty so I can get their problems fixed faster.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Every time I use my hedge trimmers I end up slicing up the extension cord.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

Poldarn posted:

Every time I use my hedge trimmers I end up slicing up the extension cord.

Easy fixable: Just guide the extension cord over one of your shoulders.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I read the comments section of a news article.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Ensign Expendable posted:

My desk doesn't have enough leg room so I have to roll back a little to stretch my legs.

My desk is massive and when I roll back I bump into my drafting table.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
Ate some iffy leftovers, now I'm posting from the shitter and it smells like burning plastic.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
I made too little rice so now I have over 2 quarts of gumbo in the fridge that I know I'll take forever to eat because I won't want to be bothered with making more rice.

OatmealRocks
Jul 6, 2006
Burrp!
I have to get some oil and lube my garage door. I don't like the sound it makes when I hit the button on my garage door remote.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

GBS is seeping into EN and what used to be amusing stuff about dumb goon problems mixed with some legitimate problems/advice/discussion is now a bunch of "sry ur mom died I had sex w her tho b4" or whatever.

Account McAccount has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Jul 25, 2014

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

cobalt impurity posted:

I made too little rice so now I have over 2 quarts of gumbo in the fridge that I know I'll take forever to eat because I won't want to be bothered with making more rice.

Where you at? Ill eat yo' gumbo

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Bought a different brand of fish oil that I didn't notice was "lemon flavored" now I have terrible fake lemon flavoring burps.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Lost For Words posted:

Bought a different brand of fish oil that I didn't notice was "lemon flavored" now I have terrible fake lemon flavoring burps.

Whenever they add "lemon" scent into anything, like that makes it better. It just makes it smell like some dehydrated hobo pissed in it. I vastly prefer the smell of toxic cleaning chemical to toxic cleaning chemical PLUS LEMON PISS SCENT.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

I did crappy on my math test, but I still have an A in the class. It just isn't as high of an A as before.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

I did crappy on my math test, but I still have an A in the class. It just isn't as high of an A as before.

My major requires me to study calculus. The more calculus I know when I graduate the better. Calculus is really, really hard.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I am covered in MOTHERFUCKING HIVES. Doctor doesn't know what it is, prescribed a 6-day regiment of Predinosane, after which they've come back with a vengeance.

This is just one massvie hive plaque on my left arm. They're also on my right arm, legs, torso and...forehead.

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
It's probably your laundry detergent or dryer sheets.

Edit: ooooor bedbugs (it's not bedbugs)

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Bhodi posted:

It's probably your laundry detergent or dryer sheets.

Edit: ooooor bedbugs (it's not bedbugs)

Used the same detergent and and dryer sheets long before this started happening. But now my doctor thinks it might be all the crap and mold in the air here, of which there is no escape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I want to play video games with my Fiance but he doesn't feel like it right now.

• Locked thread