Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqisq2_sara-jean-underwood-naked-yoga_redband :nws:

My bad here ya go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

gleep gloop posted:

Watch her naked yoga video.

WELP. If you'll uh.. excuse me..

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
there is no excuse for you

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
....and the gifs i didn't upload

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/Z7twoY7.gif
http://i.imgur.com/X3Qtz4a.gif
http://i.imgur.com/gwhjVgC.gif
:nws:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The carpet matches the drapes.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I never knew she did the naked yoga thang :eyepop:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
drunk military

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jul 8, 2014

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
thank u for ur service

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Do you have any idea how long I had those tables

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Those tables belonged to his great grandmother

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
drat kids these days, I tell ya. No respect.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
when i got back from my tour of duty i went to the capital (buenos aires) and entered my favourite bar, Bar San Cayetano, they had almost everything in there and I treated myself and my mate to the best drinks we could, this was our selection:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 8, 2014

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Stop breaking the tables and hotlinking, Arf.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
YEAH, ARF

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Stop breaking the tables and hotlinking, Arf.

ah poo poo sorry, ill put stuff in timg tags now, didnt realize. apologies.

now, this thing with factoids about beers is p own

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
The more I read about Detroit the more I want to buy a couple of blocks, and start my own barter town / enclave somewhere in the midst of all that ruin. Plus, who wouldn't want a chance to rule over their own little post apocalyptic hellscape for a while? How hilarious would it be to get the fed gov to give me money to give minority excons jobs on my organic hand picked farms.

It's all heroin and meth addicts stealing copper, which means Lions fans. It's loving amazing. How much of their economy is based on Jahvid Best smuggling black tar for NFL players? My conservative estimate is like 400 to 900 percent.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I wish we lived in a Fallout-type world in which Shim was the leader of Caesar's Legion.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Obama Africanus posted:

The more I read about Detroit the more I want to buy a couple of blocks, and start my own barter town / enclave somewhere in the midst of all that ruin. Plus, who wouldn't want a chance to rule over their own little post apocalyptic hellscape for a while? How hilarious would it be to get the fed gov to give me money to give minority excons jobs on my organic hand picked farms.

It's all heroin and meth addicts stealing copper, which means Lions fans. It's loving amazing. How much of their economy is based on Jahvid Best smuggling black tar for NFL players? My conservative estimate is like 400 to 900 percent.

Goon project :megaman:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I'd be a slumlord in shim's empire.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

quote:

The national media, no doubt conditioned by the exorbitant cost of living on the two coasts, loves tales of houses in flyover country selling for the price of a crappy used car and the plucky urban homesteaders who buy them. So does the public. A recent BuzzFeed story by Drew Philip about his Herculean efforts to restore a $500 house in Detroit attracted more than 1.4 million views. “The city is filled with these structures, houses whose yellowy eyes seem to follow you,” Philip wrote. “It would be only one house out of thousands, but I wanted to prove it could be done, prove that this American vision of torment could be built back into a home.”

Commendable? You bet. Inspiring? Absolutely. But Philip’s reclamation project should also serve as a warning for anyone who has ever fantasized about snapping up a house on eBay for three figures in a Rust Belt city like Cleveland, Youngstown, or Saginaw. It’s easy to envision yourself in a pair of Carhartts and a flannel shirt sanding hardwood floors, modernizing the kitchen, and planting apple trees in the front yard. But as Philip illustrates, you should also be prepared for the less savory tasks, like spending frigid winters without heat, removing every imaginable form of debris (including “literal piles of human poo poo”), buying a shotgun, and being prepared to use it.

http://beltmag.com/attention-urban-homesteaders-think-buy/

We can call it COP Schneider, because that sounds just like an Afghan mansion I lived in, down to removing debris (and poop) from an unfinished bathroom to create a one-man bedroom.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Honestly you can get everything you need for a decent FOB, including land, utilities and enough money to keep some coked out Nigerian child soldiers on security in Detroit for less than you can make turning just a few tear downs into whore houses / webcam nests for girls willing to work for roof and meth.

You figure you make yourself law of the first 4 blocks you take, then expand out until you've become Detroits own new Baby Doc.

You can probably get everything for a FOB or FEMA camp on a GSA sale for cheap.

Once your ready to make big money you start running your whores out west to the oil shales to service the man camps, and just launder the money through the 24 hour open air flea market at barter town square.

How do I get myself in front of the secret cabal of Jews really running the show so I can pitch my empire plans Shark Tank style.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Obama Africanus posted:

How do I get myself in front of the secret cabal of Jews really running the show so I can pitch my empire plans Shark Tank style.

Gotta pitch it as a reality show to the hollywood sect

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Obama Africanus posted:

A couple of my college buddies had this idea, only instead of a FOB it was going to be a straight-up medieval castle with the locals hired cheap to man the ramparts in full period gear, and occasionally siege each other for our entertainment. The idea breaks down when you realize how much the city expects to get in back taxes, at which point you realize why you can buy property for the price of a decent dinner and still no one wants it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
that's the most accurate description of Cleveland i've ever seen

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Detroit loving sucks and having Shim as some sort of retard ruler of the city would be a definite improvement.

If you've never been, imagine the worst parts of where ever your from. Places you don't go there at night and try to avoid during the day. Then imagine an entire city like that. Getting off the highway on 7 Mile Rd(some dichead at work asked for sandwiches from a deli there) reminded me of stepping off the helos in Iraq/Afghanistan. Same sort of general fear/uncertainty but without 140 other dudes that want to brutally murder thousands of brown people with grenades and machineguns. I didn't even go to the really bad parts of Detroit.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

analogy6 posted:

+-----+
| tekno|
+-----+

tekno was invented by kraftwerk in germany. they had dolls play their music for them. they made a record called autobahn about driving on the autobahn. then BLACKS in detroit made gay breakdancing hipster poo poo from it

+-------+
| HOUSE|
+-------+

okay DJs at a club called the Music Box started incorporating drum machines and bass synthesizers into their mixes and doing poppers and suckin each others dicks

white kids in england took ecstasy on vacation in europe and danced to the human being chicago music then brought it back with them to england and took more ecstasy

20,000 inbred chavs showed up at the clubs and the party had to go outside and eventually awful neopagan filthy shamans living in the moors and practicing druidic magic figured they could have a suitcase full of money if they sold tickets and dope

that's how raves happened

+--------------+
+drums and bass+
+--------------+

ghetto carribean gangsters in england started making their own acid house but also ruining their record players by speeding up james brown records to play spastic tambourine noises over smooth jazz cocksucker music

also ecstasy started coming from amsterdam and in rotterdam they played the same kind of music except they'd beat the poo poo out of each other and killed jews and palestinians and burned the city down when their soccer team won and acted like adhd white trash brats on jerry springer except the whole time it's just like "BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BAHBAHBOW"

+------------------+
| GAY TRANCE SUX|
+------------------+

finally italians and mainland europeans wearing reflective sunglasses and drinking fine wine and driving cars with ridiculous doors started producing slowed down smoothed out bullshit that was supposed to like make a tear come to your eye by the lilting melodies and like inspire you to say out loud "god I've never been so high before"

MEANWHILE...

:stare:

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
have a whore

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Sittin on a plane beside some dude who definitely shouldn't be in the middle and probably should have bought 2 seat. It's only 8:45 but Jesus Christ when does liquor service start.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Sittin on a plane beside some dude who definitely shouldn't be in the middle and probably should have bought 2 seat. It's only 8:45 but Jesus Christ when does liquor service start.

20 min later than it should obviously

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Gotta pitch it as a reality show to the hollywood sect

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PCGLpe7dAo

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
lol

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2872710&userid=116143

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
haha. 50FA. wtf

rest of series please

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
mmmm. plump bitches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNa5TPAjpSg

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The pizza thread has a couple gems.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

50 needs to do a better job of picking his friends. Or stop talking to the losers he went to highschool with.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Genocide Tendency posted:

50 needs to do a better job of picking his friends. Or stop talking to the losers he went to highschool with.

odds on any of those people being real are pretty low m8

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mods, namechange pls to dice rollbones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Dice Rollbones seems like a cool guy that is with it. Definitely someone I'd want to crack a cold one with.

• Locked thread