Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Guild events.

We will be doing them at 1900 or 2000 every day.

We will do one per day and two on friday, saturday, and sunday.

Monday will be the execution site
Then every other day but monday will have a massacre
Friday, saturday, and sunday we will have treasure raiding if available, plus the normal massacre.

We may replace a massacre with the execution site if it comes back up.

Also stop deducing these things you retards.

EDIT: if you need us to wait, let us know, and we will start to move it farther back.

Third World Reagan fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jul 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

DarciisFyer posted:

Whoever said that this was the WoW to Wushu's Everquest hit the nail on the head.

Indeed, But the people who made Everquest where pioneer in a new world just beyond BBS games, MUD and MUSH horizon, making their own tools as they got along.

All Snail had to do was provide a legible localisation, a little market research and better customer service than Comcast. Most of us know how the tale end.

Bored Grunt
Nov 8, 2009

It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain
Just applied as PhosWu. I assume I'll be KOS now with most guilds. :black101:

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Gem And Silver Merchant Fashion Item.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
It was good fun to participate in an event and a bamboo run. This game's pretty great.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Drinkfist posted:

Gem And Silver Merchant Fashion Item.

Official Alcoholic action figurine with kung-fu Grip ?

Do E'mei ever get to use that staff mine has been carrying around for 32 levels now ?

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
I'm in as Denkino

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Third World Reggin posted:

Guild events.

We will be doing them at 1900 or 2000 every day.

We will do one per day and two on friday, saturday, and sunday.

Monday will be the execution site
Then every other day but monday will have a massacre
Friday, saturday, and sunday we will have treasure raiding if available, plus the normal massacre.

We may replace a massacre with the execution site if it comes back up.

Also stop deducing these things you retards.

EDIT: if you need us to wait, let us know, and we will start to move it farther back.

I'd like to vote for 8:00 at the earliest for those of us on the West Coast. 6:00 Pacific time is just enough time to get off of your standard 9-5 job and make it to the game for an event. It also syncs up nicely with the guild protection time, which is convenient.

Edit: for the weekdays, weekends are a crapshoot for everyone

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?

Fierce Loyalty Robes. Mask is cash shop, but matches so perfectly I'm going to try to keep these as much as I can.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
"Look, we'll pay for your costmetic items, just don't make them $600"

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

angerbot posted:

"Look, we'll pay for your costmetic items, just don't make them $600"

Well the outfit comes from the gem and silver exchange daily. So it's basically a free login reward.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I'm glad the game mostly holds your hand through all these boring quests. it prevents me from getting lost or looking at maps to look for a specific person I'm supposed to meet.

The combat is so-so but I think that's because I'm playing on the third person thing.

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

Do any of the schools get proper melee unarmed sets? Ive been playing emei in the preview it looked like 2nd set is one but didnt get that far yet...

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Natalie_Luna posted:

Do any of the schools get proper melee unarmed sets? Ive been playing emei in the preview it looked like 2nd set is one but didnt get that far yet...

Shaolin has a form called Arhat Fist form. That and them being Shaolin monks suggest they'd have at least some standard unarmed Kung Fu to beat people up with.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Zaodai posted:

Shaolin has a form called Arhat Fist form. That and them being Shaolin monks suggest they'd have at least some standard unarmed Kung Fu to beat people up with.

Arhat Fist is amazing. It's got everything and the ability to do this

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

randombattle posted:

Arhat Fist is amazing. It's got everything and the ability to do this

That makes me feel even better about starting to work on my Shaolin alt tonight. I'm not really feeling Splendor. I mean, it works fine. Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt it's very good.

But through 8 levels of Shaolin so far, I find it much more fun despite only having one attack ability. It just feels more satisfying. I don't really mind the lack of damage since the exchange is being tanky as all gently caress.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Zaodai posted:

That makes me feel even better about starting to work on my Shaolin alt tonight. I'm not really feeling Splendor. I mean, it works fine. Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt it's very good.

But through 8 levels of Shaolin so far, I find it much more fun despite only having one attack ability. It just feels more satisfying. I don't really mind the lack of damage since the exchange is being tanky as all gently caress.

It's strange how anemic the Shaolin first set is but the second set is loaded with options and Arhat Fist has so many moves it gets a scroll bar in the kung fu menu.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Punched in as SenpaiGunku.

Hit level 30 as a Tong and it seems like the road-to-40 questline dried out. Anywhere I'm supposed to go or do I just start actually playing the game proper now?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
All the first sets I've seen have been pretty awful. It's only the buffs that sometimes to make it over to some custom sets. Maybe the ranged auto-attacks.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

When (that's no) moon hits this guy like a big Twi'lek guy: Liberatore!

Eltoasto posted:

Are any of the control schemes better to use than the others? I just went with tradional mmo style.

Despite what others mentioned, I love the action mode.

There are advantages and disadvantages to it, of course. There's no way to really make your target stick (disabling auto target doesn't do poo poo), so if you're fighting say, someone among several mobs, you have to use movement to make sure you don't use your single target skill on an unintended target.

Also, in 3D mode, you can set ground targeted skills like that big AoE attack that Splendors do to automatically be centered on your target. With action mode, you can try doing the same but it won't work. In PvP, particularly 1v1 PvP, the former can be useful for increasing the speed at which you pull certain combos off. However, in action mode, you have two advantages: ground targeted skills automatically follow your crosshair, so if you get used to it, you can target a skill before you even use it; And if you set a ground targeted skill as your right click, it will automatically go off where you're pointing on the first button press.

Another advantage of action mode is that a huge number of line targeted skills (i.e. a number charges and ranged attacks) are automatically targeted where you're aiming. Depending on your class and preferred setup, this can be a huge change.

By the way, in action mode, you can switch to 3D mode (minus auto-attack with the basic) by pressing ctrl. I don't use this much because the keys for my left/right click attacks are nearly unreachable, but it's an option. And in 3D mode, you can enable aiming (shift by default) to mimic action mode, but it feels very clunky to me.

Natalie_Luna posted:

The second set for Emei is mostly close range attacks where you strike people with claws and the like.

The Shaolin's Arhat Fist is the closest to that. And the third Wu-Tang set throws the sword away in favor of punching people, but it also features several ranged attacks and jedi powers.

Zaodai posted:

Your damage and durability isn't really up to your school, but how you build your character. Yes, Shaolin and Wu-Tang have a heal and defense buff. Yes, they have higher base defensive stats (notably health) and lower offensive ones. The heals are loving awesome outside arena, yeah, but otherwise that stuff doesn't mean jack poo poo compared to your gear and your masteries.

If you gear/mastery defensively, then you're going to be difficult to kill regardless of what school you are. A Shaolin or Wu-Tang with pure offensive stats will poo poo out damage. Especially considering they both have some really good AoE attacks, which Harmony and Splendor both lack*.

After I got both my Harmony and Splendor to level 40, I noticed a drastic difference in their stats: the Splendor had close to 7,000 more HP than the Harmony, but 1500 less Exo-Attack and some huge amount of critical as well. This is purely because I rolled mostly defensive stats on my Splendor's level 30 set of gear, and also chose mostly defensive masteries as opposed to my Harmony's pure offensive setup.

* To be fair, potential AoE damage for both classes is very high. But most of those skills require significant setup due to small radius, small width, short range, being divided into multiple attacks, or a combination of the four.

Gamerofthegame posted:

Punched in as SenpaiGunku.

Hit level 30 as a Tong and it seems like the road-to-40 questline dried out. Anywhere I'm supposed to go or do I just start actually playing the game proper now?

Open your quest log and check available quests. You probably haven't done all of those since the bulk of the questing experience goes up to 36 or so.

Make sure you do guild events, hijack carts, participate in the regular events (bamboo, mirage, vermin), and similar things while you're actually playing the game, then spend your world energy on botting when you aren't.

Pavlov posted:

All the first sets I've seen have been pretty awful. It's only the buffs that sometimes to make it over to some custom sets.

Buffs, charges, heals and some of the one minute skills. Depends on the school, really.

Also, you can buff up in one set then switch to another, keeping said buff. It's quite useful for Sun and Moon, Harmony, Wu-Tang and such. Saves a spot on your main set if you want to use those buffs, and there's no reason not to. Sadly it's not an option when botting.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Jul 8, 2014

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

So I'd like to clarify something. Harmony is one of the least played classes in the guild and it's believed that this is attributed to the perception that they are easily defeated by staying in the air. This couldn't be further from the truth.

Yes, the main acupuncture skill for Harmony (Harmony gets two acupuncture skills!) will indeed whiff if you try to use it against a mid-air target. However, keep in mind we're talking about a fully targeted, medium range, incredibly fast acupuncture skill. Also, Harmony gets a charge skill that will momentarily root your target, in addition to breaking their block; It will hit mid-air targets, and if you root them mid-air, the acupuncture will work against them. It's also fully targeted and has a very long range. Missing the acupuncture usually happens only against opponents who won't leave you time to charge (.55 seconds)... the charge, which is something you can control yourself.

Nevermind that skills that can be used in the air are few and far between. The Harmony's acupuncture skill's speed and ease of application means you can frequently take opportunities to interrupt an opponent mid-animation with it.

So now that's clarified, let's look at the other acupuncture skills in the game. Keep in mind that I haven't actually used most of these in PvP and I don't know if any classes other than Harmony get two acupuncture skills.

• E'mei: A 'skill shot' charge. It's basically the Harmony acupuncture except you actually have to aim it, and thus it's much harder to hit, with the only advantage being that it can hit mid-air targets if they're close enough to the ground.
  • Wu-Tang: One of the better acupuncture skills, it's a large ranged ground targeted AoE. The drawback is that Wu-Tang are probably the class that can least capitalize from an acupunctured target.
  • Shaolin: It's melee. Difficult to hit against a skilled opponent, but Shaolin have one of the best setups for acupuncture. Getting one off will devastate your opponent.
  • Splendor: Also melee. Even worse range than Shaolin. Probably the most difficult to hit; in most videos I've seen, skilled Splendors will try to animation cancel one of their charges (which goes through enemies and applies 'attached' over multiple hits) into it. I can't do it with my latency, but in prolonged fights I usually manage to get an opportunity to get it off anyway. Once it works, if you can pull off a good combo, it's easily up there with the Shaolin setup.
  • Tong: It's a mine. Difficult to actually make people step on it, but its unique mechanic gives it a variety of applications.
  • Zephyr: I think it's melee and also difficult to hit, but someone will have to clarify me on this one.

I have no idea how the Infinity, 5 venoms and Sun and Moon acupuncture skills work. Nobody plays Infinity, I haven't fought a 5 venoms yet and whatever HyC was doing to absolutely destroy me with Sun and Moon, the acupuncture skill wasn't important.

Edit: Also, the Harmony's acupuncture skill counts as a grab, so it can't be countered (e.g. by a Wu-Tang or Infinity).

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Jul 8, 2014

Frohike999
Oct 23, 2003
Just applied to guild. Character name is Frohike

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

I play Infinity. It's kind of poo poo. The fire damage buff is fairly crap, the heal is prettty nice though. Once you get to level 40 you finally get a grab and some other nice stuff. If you count a skill that acupunctures as a counter, Infinity has two. Not that it matters because the pure acupuncture move isn't very good (short range, manually aimed, you jump back past your starting position which is kind of nice but it's out of range of the only ranged attack in that set. Custom set fixes this.) and the only time a player will hit your counter is in group pvp or if they're a complete retard.

Part of it may be that I suck.

hailthefish fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Jul 8, 2014

Nien
Apr 29, 2013
I've been playing Sun and Moon and it has three great skills. Hook and Pull: pulls and dazes. Edge will Tell: jump to target and adds acupuncture, warp back to starting position (awesome). Acala power: aoe with self heal. The school has a lot of daze/slow/disable etc. stuff and a buff. Its not too bad.

Skion
Mar 24, 2013

Liberatore posted:

I have no idea how the Infinity, 5 venoms and Sun and Moon acupuncture skills work.

5 Venoms has a fast acupuncture that hits in a narrow cone ahead of you. The range could be a little better, but its not bad at all. Also lets you follow-up with a heavy hitting charged move.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

hailthefish posted:

I play Infinity. It's kind of poo poo. The fire damage buff is fairly crap, the heal is prettty nice though. Once you get to level 40 you finally get a grab and some other nice stuff. If you count a skill that acupunctures as a counter, Infinity has two. Not that it matters because the pure acupuncture move isn't very good (short range, manually aimed) and the only time a player will hit your counter is in group pvp or if they're a complete retard.

Yeah, the Splendor acupuncture is also manually aimed*. At least with action mode. In 3D it tries to automatically aim for you, but in PvP that makes it worse because your character won't shift to aim at a dashing player (it's multiple hits), so it will frequently miss when you could have hit in action mode.

You wouldn't believe how short the range is. Think melee basic attack range, then cut that by half. You literally punch your target with it. It's awesome in PvE though, as Splendor has a great number of skills that capitalize on acupuncture, and again, when you get it off in PvP and perform a combo afterwards, you will gently caress up your opponent.

* I think most acupuncture skills are. Funnily, neither of the of the Harmony's acupuncture skills are manually aimed. But one of them is so slow it's almost unusable in PvP, and inefficient in PvE.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Maybe Infinity will be so bad no one plays it, causing everyone to forget not to hit an Infinity doing a nice long juicy channeling animation, causing it to wrap back around to being good. :downsrim:

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik

hailthefish posted:

I play Infinity. It's kind of poo poo. The fire damage buff is fairly crap, the heal is prettty nice though. Once you get to level 40 you finally get a grab and some other nice stuff. If you count a skill that acupunctures as a counter, Infinity has two. Not that it matters because the pure acupuncture move isn't very good (short range, manually aimed, you jump back past your starting position which is kind of nice but it's out of range of the only ranged attack in that set. Custom set fixes this.) and the only time a player will hit your counter is in group pvp or if they're a complete retard.

Our first reaction to getting our asses kicked against United a couple days back was, Wutangs weren't that good at group pvp, and that we had too many of them. This was basically consensus.

What I mean is when half the people in our guild don't even know what a "counter" is, expecting your dude to be trivialized by perfectly optimal play, by everyone who isn't a complete retard no less, might be a bit dishonest. All you need to do is not hit the guy, right! From what I hear, Infinity is a highly competitive 1v1 brawler, no idea about large scale fights. I plan to make one sooner or later to find out.

Ihki fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jul 8, 2014

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Liberatore posted:

acupunctures

Zephyr acupuncture teleports you behind your target and you do a melee attack on them. You can dodge it most of the time just by moving or dodging.

funakupo
May 9, 2006

the ultimate longterm partner
Oven Wrangler
So I will probably be 45 this weekend on my Emei (koop); would anyone mind bringing me along to their event like Bamboo/Vermin or whatever else I am adequate level to attend? I haven't had the chance yet and would appreciate a crash-course from goons rather than pub run with no explanation. I don't get much dedicated time during the week to do prolonged activities (work interrupts a lot), so I am a casual weekender to do these.

Also, aside from dueling, what is the best method to learn how to fight players? Guild Wars are spot limited to top levels in guild, I think, so that isn't an option here. Is it "throw yourself in the Arena"? Monster killing doesn't seem to really require anything besides stand there and kill, and the baby instances I have done hardly required me to move out of the way of attacks let alone even block bosses.

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

funakupo posted:

So I will probably be 45 this weekend on my Emei (koop); would anyone mind bringing me along to their event like Bamboo/Vermin or whatever else I am adequate level to attend? I haven't had the chance yet and would appreciate a crash-course from goons rather than pub run with no explanation. I don't get much dedicated time during the week to do prolonged activities (work interrupts a lot), so I am a casual weekender to do these.

Also, aside from dueling, what is the best method to learn how to fight players? Guild Wars are spot limited to top levels in guild, I think, so that isn't an option here. Is it "throw yourself in the Arena"? Monster killing doesn't seem to really require anything besides stand there and kill, and the baby instances I have done hardly required me to move out of the way of attacks let alone even block bosses.

On the PVP front, just go out and attack everyone you see, there are no consequences. If you live more than 50% of the time you're winning. You also see the mechanics of the other classes.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

The events are fairly simple. I dove head first into them without knowing anything about them. Hell, I led my first bamboo group ever; I had no idea what it was about or what we were supposed to do, only that it gave good XP.

One thing you should keep in mind, though: Mirage spawns portals around the world. Vermin spawns portals in three school zones. These portals can be used by a group once. Your entire group needs to be there, in the same realm. So when you join a group for them, figure out which zone you're going to. For Vermin the group leader needs to be a member of that school. Once you or someone in your group finds a portal, make sure everyone gets there quickly. Since these events give unbound, they're constantly bum-rushed by bots who will keep closing the portals.

But yes, I will be around over the weekend and likely within your level range, so please do tag along.

Tactics/practice arena use normalized stats and offer a number of options for rules, so they're a great place to learn how to fight without feeling the differences of level or gear. Also, fight clubs are hilarious because we get to spectate every fight and laugh at every mistake.

Nien posted:

On the PVP front, just go out and attack everyone you see, there are no consequences. If you live more than 50% of the time you're winning. You also see the mechanics of the other classes.

I think infamy making you drop your poo poo is a pretty significant consequence, but to each their own. Taking every opportunity to PvP will certainly help you improve, though.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Some things to remember when you're pvping: Acupunctures can be blocked. Counters can be acupunctured. Blocking can be grabbed. A lot of your moves have long wind down times that you are meant to cancel out of by pressing Alt+a direction by default. Finding out what you are able to cancel out of to your benefit is a big part of pvp.

As a Zephyr the biggest things I had to learn is when I can acupuncture people. Because my acupuncture teleports me to them I'm able to stay at range until I see them do something that locks them down for an amount of time. The problem with that is that if they realize what is happening they can cancel their move into a block or a dodge which would cause me to whiff my acupuncture and be vulnerable. If that happens I could cancel my acupuncture into a grab and go from there.

What I'm trying to say is that if you want to get better at pvp you just gotta do it until you understand. I know that there are a lot of people in the guild willing to help out anyone who wants to learn about their class and how to pvp in general. If anyone ever wants to just ask in guild chat and most of the time you'll get people willing to do some arenas with you.

vvvv
I've never played against Harmony so that's cool at least :v:

Dryzen fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jul 8, 2014

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Oh, so that's what it means. So the Harmony's main acupuncture can't be countered or blocked.

Malcontent
Dec 26, 2004
Herb is the healing of a nation. Alchohal is the destruction.
Applied to the guild as Senosse

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

Liberatore posted:

So I'd like to clarify something. Harmony is one of the least played classes in the guild and it's believed that this is attributed to the perception that they are easily defeated by staying in the air. This couldn't be further from the truth.

Yes, the main acupuncture skill for Harmony (Harmony gets two acupuncture skills!) will indeed whiff if you try to use it against a mid-air target. However, keep in mind we're talking about a fully targeted, medium range, incredibly fast acupuncture skill. Also, Harmony gets a charge skill that will momentarily root your target, in addition to breaking their block; It will hit mid-air targets, and if you root them mid-air, the acupuncture will work against them. It's also fully targeted and has a very long range. Missing the acupuncture usually happens only against opponents who won't leave you time to charge (.55 seconds)... the charge, which is something you can control yourself.

Nevermind that skills that can be used in the air are few and far between. The Harmony's acupuncture skill's speed and ease of application means you can frequently take opportunities to interrupt an opponent mid-animation with it.

So now that's clarified, let's look at the other acupuncture skills in the game. Keep in mind that I haven't actually used most of these in PvP and I don't know if any classes other than Harmony get two acupuncture skills.

• E'mei: A 'skill shot' charge. It's basically the Harmony acupuncture except you actually have to aim it, and thus it's much harder to hit, with the only advantage being that it can hit mid-air targets if they're close enough to the ground.
  • Wu-Tang: One of the better acupuncture skills, it's a large ranged ground targeted AoE. The drawback is that Wu-Tang are probably the class that can least capitalize from an acupunctured target.
  • Shaolin: It's melee. Difficult to hit against a skilled opponent, but Shaolin have one of the best setups for acupuncture. Getting one off will devastate your opponent.
  • Splendor: Also melee. Even worse range than Shaolin. Probably the most difficult to hit; in most videos I've seen, skilled Splendors will try to animation cancel one of their charges (which goes through enemies and applies 'attached' over multiple hits) into it. I can't do it with my latency, but in prolonged fights I usually manage to get an opportunity to get it off anyway. Once it works, if you can pull off a good combo, it's easily up there with the Shaolin setup.
  • Tong: It's a mine. Difficult to actually make people step on it, but its unique mechanic gives it a variety of applications.
  • Zephyr: I think it's melee and also difficult to hit, but someone will have to clarify me on this one.

I have no idea how the Infinity, 5 venoms and Sun and Moon acupuncture skills work. Nobody plays Infinity, I haven't fought a 5 venoms yet and whatever HyC was doing to absolutely destroy me with Sun and Moon, the acupuncture skill wasn't important.

Edit: Also, the Harmony's acupuncture skill counts as a grab, so it can't be countered (e.g. by a Wu-Tang or Infinity).

I got some stuff wrong in my old post about classes 1v1 ability. Emei are far stronger than I have them credit for. I still stand by Harmony being the best 1v1 school though. Their single target burst damage and that acupuncture are amazing.

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
I've been doing quite a bit of pvp on my emei and was the highest in the tactics arena until some other poopsocker had a higher character level than me since it ranks by tactics score first and character level second.

As an emei, hardest fights i've had have been against infinity, wudang and harmony.

Infinity's and Wudang's defensive oriented gameplay makes it harder to find mistakes which emei can capitalize on heavily and do a 30-50% health damage combo.

Harmony acupuncture is by far the best in the game and they can follow it up with a large damage combo.

Wudang's acupuncture can be dodged if you know it's coming, same with zephyr but they are both quite strong.

Koop message me in game when you have time and i can show you some of the emei combos, my char name is Dele.

Delerion fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jul 8, 2014

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Dryzen posted:

Acupunctures can be blocked. Counters can be acupunctured. Blocking can be grabbed.

Can grabs be countered?

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf

Pavlov posted:

Can grabs be countered?

My grab has been countered by an infinity so i think so, but this was mid-fight so i haven't tested it out with purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Pavlov posted:

Can grabs be countered?

I think the loading tip says so, yes.

• Locked thread