Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

stubblyhead posted:

I don't get the disney thing, who are those people in the last one.

The woman just miscarried. It's the beginning of Up.

edit: gently caress, beaten. (and badly)

RyokoTK has a new favorite as of 05:34 on Jul 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

stubblyhead posted:

I don't get the disney thing, who are those people in the last one.

You should really watch Up as soon as possible.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Up is a good movie but if all you see is the first four minutes you won't be doing yourself too much of a disservice. The rest of the film isn't nearly as poignant.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's still a good movie though. Not one of the all-time greats but definitely worth seeing. If nothing else it has one of the rarest cast makeups in a movie I've ever seen starring primarily an old dwarf, an obese Asian kid, a talking dog, and a preposterously exotic bird.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Ehhh... She's probably still got it better than Hercules is gonna... And man, up until Aladdin all the princes look like the same guy doing his hair a little differently.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

I thought "Why the gently caress are his arms like weird metal tube things?" and then I realized ":stonk: I DON'T WANNA KNOW I DON'T WANNA KNOW"

He's like the safety version of that Razor Fist villain from Marvel Comics, who has no hands, just 2 swords.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Please, edit loss.jpg in, tia.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Kind of expected to see either one of the following:
- Quasimodo and Esmerelda holding a kid that looked like Sloth from the Goonies,
- Beauty and Beast textbook DeviantArt anthro-abomination vore birth,
- Bill Cosby and David Mitchell holding Dick Butt.

Also seconding loss.jpg

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Goatse Guy: The Origin Story.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

I don't think the Hercules one turns out so well :ohdear:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

13 INCH DICK posted:

I sent this to my girlfriend who loves Disney stuff and she got really loving mad at me :haw:

Do you threaten to leave each other over such little things?

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

beato posted:

Kind of expected to see either one of the following:
- Quasimodo and Esmerelda holding a kid that looked like Sloth from the Goonies

Didn't Esmerelda end up with Phoebus, though? God drat it's been like 15 years since I watched that movie.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

razorrozar posted:

Didn't Esmerelda end up with Phoebus, though? God drat it's been like 15 years since I watched that movie.

Yes, and then Disney made a straight-to-video sequel where Quasimodo gets a girlfriend.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The MSJ posted:

Yes, and then Disney made a straight-to-video sequel where Quasimodo gets a girlfriend.

I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court ruled all Disney straight-to-video sequels legally non-canon.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

The MSJ posted:

Did she just look like a genderswapped Quasimodo?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

freelop posted:

Did she just look like a genderswapped Quasimodo?

She's just very Caucasian.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

The MSJ posted:

She's just very Caucasian.

You say that like those aren't literally the same thing (I say that as a caucasian).

http://imgur.com/gallery/MhDJBCm

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Wade Wilson posted:

You say that like those aren't literally the same thing (I say that as a caucasian).

It's more in the context of the original movie having a dark-skinned Roma lady that gets paired with the tall blonde guy instead of Quasimodo, and now they give Quasimodo this kinda typical-looking white animated leading lady.

razorrozar posted:

I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court ruled all Disney straight-to-video sequels legally non-canon.

They are making a pretty big deal out of this new TV movie about the teenage children of Disney movie villains.

Clockwise from top left: Jafar's son, Cruella's son, daughter of the Evil Queen from Snow White, and Maleficent's daughter.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

They redesigned the Final Fantasy XV characters again?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I thought "Why the gently caress are his arms like weird metal tube things?" and then I realized ":stonk: I DON'T WANNA KNOW I DON'T WANNA KNOW"

He's like the safety version of that Razor Fist villain from Marvel Comics, who has no hands, just 2 swords.

http://i.imgur.com/yxnAHgJ.gif ?

e: Removed the gif of the creepy swords-for-arms-and-legs girl. Have it in link form instead.

Lady Disdain has a new favorite as of 13:38 on Jul 8, 2014

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
What Scotland is wearing to the opening ceremony for the British EmpireCommonwealth Games this year.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Istari posted:

http://i.imgur.com/yxnAHgJ.gif ?

e: Removed the gif of the creepy swords-for-arms-and-legs girl. Have it in link form instead.

What is this from and why is it so disturbing :gonk:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

mrkillboy posted:

What Scotland is wearing to the opening ceremony for the British EmpireCommonwealth Games this year.

That's efficient. They don't need to spend time dressing up in the morning.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

What the gently caress is wrong with the princess and the frog kid?

Dr Christmas posted:

I don't think the Hercules one turns out so well :ohdear:
That's because he keeps trying to breast feed it through his armor.

Bored has a new favorite as of 13:52 on Jul 8, 2014

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?

Bored posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with the princess and the frog kid?

That's because he keeps trying to breast feed it through his armor.

It's because of something else.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pretty sure it was a joke.

:whatup:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lol. I forgot about that. Thanks. I thought Dr Christmas was making fun of the art. This is not sarcasm.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Bored posted:

Lol. I forgot about that. Thanks. I thought Dr Christmas was making fun of the art. This is not sarcasm.

drat it dude, now I look like a jerk too :arghfist::saddowns:

I think someone took a blue dump on this man's head.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

razorrozar posted:

What is this from and why is it so disturbing :gonk:

It's from a (completely brilliant) movie called Tokyo Gore Police. If you're into slightly hosed up poo poo, it's really great.
The basic idea is that when a character gets a limb chopped off (which happens with alarming frequency), they grow some random sort of weapon in its place. There's a lady with an alligator head instead of legs !

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

The MSJ posted:

They are making a pretty big deal out of this new TV movie about the teenage children of Disney movie villains.

Clockwise from top left: Jafar's son, Cruella's son, daughter of the Evil Queen from Snow White, and Maleficent's daughter.

So the real reason Disney bought Marvel so they can steal the idea of The Runaways.

Clever girl...

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

razorrozar posted:

drat it dude, now I look like a jerk too :arghfist::saddowns:

I think someone took a blue dump on this man's head.

Blue Man Poop! :haw:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

razorrozar posted:

Pretty sure it was a joke.

:whatup:

I feel like if I hit the lotto I'd be pretty frugal, give a bunch to charity, live modestly, etc. But this would be in my loving living room in less than 2 seconds.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Hooray for opening day lines :toot:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The Ape of Naples posted:

I feel like if I hit the lotto I'd be pretty frugal, give a bunch to charity, live modestly, etc. But this would be in my loving living room in less than 2 seconds.

According to its caption, it was found at a TJ Maxx of all places, marked down from $8,000 to $4,000. That's a pretty hefty discount!

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.

razorrozar posted:

According to its caption, it was found at a TJ Maxx of all places, marked down from $8,000 to $4,000. That's a pretty hefty discount!

Really, you'd be a fool NOT to buy it.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

The Ape of Naples posted:

This is almost exactly what happened on an episode of Rugrats.

Congratulations on being Chuckie's dad I guess.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

The MSJ posted:

I just noticed something, Crella's son has a fox tail hooked to his belt. He's a freakin' otherkin! :haw:

:byodame: GET BACK HERE! MY SON ISN'T LEAVING THE HOUSE LOOKING LIKE ONE OF MY COA- A FILTHY ANIMAL!

:emo: SHUT UP MOM! THIS IS WHO I AM!

:byodame: A FILTHY MESS!?

:emo: FOR THE LAST TIME I'M A HALF-FOX, HALF-DALMATIAN!

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

umalt posted:

I just noticed something, Crella's son has a fox tail hooked to his belt. He's a freakin' otherkin! :haw:

:byodame: GET BACK HERE! MY SON ISN'T LEAVING THE HOUSE LOOKING LIKE ONE OF MY COA- A FILTHY ANIMAL!

:emo: SHUT UP MOM! THIS IS WHO I AM!

:byodame: A FILTHY MESS!?

:emo: FOR THE LAST TIME I'M A HALF-FOX, HALF-DALMATIAN!

You sure it's not a "rabbit's foot"? Or, maybe more morbid, a dog's foot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

trapped mouse posted:

You sure it's not a "rabbit's foot"? Or, maybe more morbid, a dog's foot?

Well I mean it's pretty clearly a tail of some kind, but it's probably intended to be the same kind of idea since it's hanging off a chain like that.

• Locked thread