Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dunban posted:

Also: gently caress Bela Rethy. What an emotionless piece of poo poo.

THISSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Katana Gomai posted:

Forget Munich, try the entire Bundesliga.

He's never been welcome anywhere else. He's an incredible oval office.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Welp

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/enQDeqA.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Dunban posted:

Also: gently caress Bela Rethy. What an emotionless piece of poo poo.

could emptyquote this forever

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
e wrong thread

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
string emil owns klose owns germany owns

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Man I am loving worried about the final now. So used to seeing Germany trounce people and then bottle it at the end. Let's hope all goes well!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Slaapaav posted:

string emil owns klose owns germany owns

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Please don't wake me up!

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
MIROSLAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV KLOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hopterque posted:

If he loving breaks Ronald's record and knocks out Brazil in the same game I am gonna die of laughter.

The victory is amazing and cool but really the most amazing and cool part is that German Hero Miroslav Klose is now the most prolific goalscorer in world cup history and I love him and think he's the best.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

So when do we unmask this team as Cylons?

:psylon: :psylon:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

What keeps me grounded is that even in the best German performance in literal decades, Özil still found a way to be poo poo. It has to be real.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Katana Gomai posted:

What keeps me grounded is that even in the best German performance in literal decades, Özil still found a way to be poo poo. It has to be real.

Yeah but Khedira was amazing so I'm not sure it could have actually happened.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Khedira really stepped it up and I have no idea what got into him.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Khedira is heavily gaslighting a bunch of club teams in Europe right now and Real Madrid is enjoying the hell out of it.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Good thing Bayern decided to sell Kroos the second he got good.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ephex posted:

Good thing Bayern decided to sell Kroos the second he got good.

Welcome to how I felt when you pulled him back after he played here. :sigh:

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

My beautiful boys are in the final, cant quite believe it. Theres no way Im rooting for Argentina or Netherlands over these bros.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

Welcome to how I felt when you pulled him back after he played here. :sigh:

Today he finally realised that he's Schweinsteiger 2.0 and I'm mad even though I like him personally.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

cadfael posted:

My beautiful boys are in the final, cant quite believe it. Theres no way Im rooting for Argentina or Netherlands over these bros.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuck

Sowas hab ich noch nicht erlebt.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

Ozil isn't actually poo poo, he's just poo poo when he has the ball.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I have to say I am a bit more worried about the final. If we would of won 2-1 whatever. But 7-1. Surely the next team is going to change things up now a bit.

Fuckkk

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Ich lege für die nächsten fünf Tage meinen deutschen Grundpessimismus ab. Egal wer kommt, die haun wir weg. Unser Jahr!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Ozil isn't actually poo poo, he's just poo poo when he has the ball.

I made a point to watch him off the ball this game and he's still poo poo, sorry. He just never loving moves and when the ball is still in front of him, he just plain refuses to mark a man and stands around uselessly in free space until it gets passed past him and he can wait for the defense to mop it up.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Every German that got interviewed was like "hory poo poo piss this was not what we expected and the final will be quite something else compared to this so lets all take a deep breath"

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Katana Gomai posted:

Ich lege für die nächsten fünf Tage meinen deutschen Grundpessimismus ab. Egal wer kommt, die haun wir weg. Unser Jahr!

Leerzitat

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

ephex posted:

Every German that got interviewed was like "hory poo poo piss this was not what we expected and the final will be quite something else compared to this so lets all take a deep breath"

very professional :smugmrgw:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Das war kein Leerzitat.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Leerzitat

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

someone please splice this with the Müller dancing gif

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

ephex posted:

Good.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Also, if anyone is still not rating Schürrle, they can go and get hosed.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
5d this thread bc of good team

Intelligibility
Apr 8, 2011

Get shovel!
Gu7es Sp1el.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

I made a point to watch him off the ball this game and he's still poo poo, sorry. He just never loving moves and when the ball is still in front of him, he just plain refuses to mark a man and stands around uselessly in free space until it gets passed past him and he can wait for the defense to mop it up.

No no I mean he passes well and quickly so ideally he touches the ball for a millisecond and hands it off to somebody else. I agree that he embarrasses himself 100% of the time he holds onto possession.

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

holy poo poo what did i just watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

eviljelly posted:

holy poo poo what did i just watch

The reincarnation of football

• Locked thread