Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Widestancer posted:

Wait nevermind there are some pretty funny long war posts in there

the final battle has commenced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

God drat these SC dildos keep handing out sick burns despite the thread being treated like a naked model in a slum in India

I hope they don't red text us again

poo poo niggas they got Zen Death Robot no one is safe

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Widestancer posted:

I don't think the X COM thread would make a good field trip candidate honestly.

The mock threads or the Dota threads make more sense.

The international thread should be moved to the sports argument stadium. And id suggest bringing the normal dota thread in here and giving both threads the same name.

Dec 26, 2012

move every dota/lol/etc thread to the sports subforum, because they are e-sports

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I think Finn would ban everyone if that happened

Dec 26, 2012

good

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Wait until he quits being an admin (should happen this week apparently) then do that.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Falsum posted:

Wait until he quits being an admin (should happen this week apparently) then do that.

Why would Kewpuh wait when he can thin the herd

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

quote:

Xenonauts

I had not heard of this and now I have to check it out

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Kewpuh posted:

but i'm of the opinion that no thread should be safe from some minor trolling so there you go

Does minor equal 30 pages of poo poo posting and mods ban-baiting?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Gerbil_Pen posted:

whats worse tho

30 pages of truth posting about star citizen or blowing hundreds of thousands of dollars on pixels?

makes u think

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Video Viddy Games posted:

whats worse tho

30 pages of truth posting about star citizen or blowing hundreds of thousands of dollars on pixels?

makes u think

the second one?

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

whats worse tho

makes u think

neither of those is nearly as bad as that one time zen death robot made a spelling mistake in the rules thread

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Anatidaephobia posted:

the second one?

DING DING! We have a winner! as a prize i will promise you seventeen wonderful pixel spaceships.

AHungryRobot posted:

neither of those is nearly as bad as that one time zen death robot made a spelling mistake in the rules thread

woah buddy, don't bring that up again. poor old zen had egg on his face for that! yeah, gerbil may have spent a monthly loving wage on a spaceship and towel that doesn't exist, but zen had the temerity to mispel the queens loving english!!!

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

yeah, gerbil may have spent a monthly loving wage on a spaceship and towel...

Your projecting re: salary

What I was doing was silly but still more of a legitimate observation what most brought to the thread yesterday.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Gerbil_Pen posted:

What I was doing was silly but still more of a legitimate observation what most brought to the thread yesterday.

pls don't use the word legitimate to defend star citizen. you do a disservice to english language

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Haha loving what

Gerbil_Pen posted:

I'd recommend making a thread in QCS about all the poo poo posting and "ban baitiing" in the shitizen thread.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

01011001 posted:

move every dota/lol/etc thread to the sports subforum, because they are e-sports

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Leo Showers posted:

Haha loving what

I'd recommend making a thread in QCS about all the poo poo posting and "ban baitiing" in the shitizen thread.

Did you back MWO? Where does your concern for how others spend their money come from? Trolling is trolling, but it seems like you really care.

OP - can you pull any thread into here or can it only come from games?

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Did you back MWO? Where does your concern for how others spend their money come from? Trolling is trolling, but it seems like you really care.

I didn't back MWO, nice try dude. Believe it or not but BattleTech was around waaaaaaaaay before the Mechwarrior games.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Gerbil_Pen posted:

You're loving dumb

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Where is an IK when you need one, this dude is loving nuts.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Gerbil_Pen posted:

lmao this nigga thinks everything in terms of backing kickstarters and shits

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Gerbil Pen: Oh yeah? But did you back the double fine adventure games??

Me: Umm no I dont spend money on as of yet unreleased games.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
lol

Gerbil Pen: UNLIKE YOU PEONS, MY MONEY ONLY GOES TO THE WORTHIEST OF PRE-ORDER PRE-RELEASE -PRE-PREALPHA GAMINGS AMBROSIAS. Can i interest you in starcitizen?

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Widestancer posted:

It's good to go over the OP in that thread as well as the Gibbus thread a bit about it. Triggers for autistic episodes include:

*Mentioning awesome games that had VERY short development cycles
*Mentioning awesome games made with much less than a 42+million dollar budget
*Asking about Hangar Towels and Stretch Goals
*Asking about membership into Goonrathi
*Talking about the importance of good project management (this thread is the first time I have ever heard the term "armchair project manager")
*Suggesting that backers of SC are caught in a Cycle of Abuse and posting images of the Cycle of Abuse posters common in domestic violence shelters

E: If you can handle sperginess you can ask about realistic physics and the dogfighting module as well as net code

I don't understand if the SC thread real residents are trolling this forum hard or really believe that their game will be the new Eve Online/Poopsock Central.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

limaCAT posted:

I don't understand if the SC thread real residents are trolling this forum hard or really believe that their game will be the new Eve Online/Poopsock Central.

I believe.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please don't argue about star citizen in this thread. as some of you may be aware, there is already a thread for that.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

seek medical help

you are mental

cheers

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

huh, the :nws: smilies don't show up on college wifi, hope nobody saw me click that goatse

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Srice posted:

kewpuh i humbly request that after the thread has been moved and the lulz are reaped, you post every single report from that timeframe

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

01011001 posted:

please give franco the dr2 thread as well. make it christmas in july.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Kewpuh posted:

im gonna ask to have that dudes account reinstated

You are the best.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

limaCAT posted:

You are the best.

pretty sure kewpuh said he's already unbanned

EDIT: yep.

Kewpuh posted:

snakes n cakes is unbanned if anyone wants to pass it along. its probably too little too late since it looks like its been a few years but worth a shot i guess

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lmbo it looks like they got my AV too

Can a mod/ik revert it back so that we can make the people waste more money

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
It is important that this happens because chillin samus us p much the impest thing in imp zone

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Don't make fun of Store Citizen guys. It's gonna come out, trust me, and you will all be able to ride your thousand dollar spaceshits.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Coolguye posted:

It is important that this happens because chillin samus us p much the impest thing in imp zone

This is the 3rd one they've bought me lol

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Widestancer posted:

Lmbo it looks like they got my AV too

Can a mod/ik revert it back so that we can make the people waste more money

Mods please restore Widestancer's Goomy av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Anatidaephobia posted:

Mods please restore Widestancer's Goomy av

I'm kinda leaning on keeping the Star Citizen one for a bit in solidarity with Zen Death Robot, the IK they bought an AV for who obviously has no way to revert it for free

Decisions decisions

• Locked thread