Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Call up Demo, it's time for Mann vs Machine.

Looks like Groose and the boys are gonna have to bully some goddamn nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Go RV! posted:

Looks like Groose and the boys are gonna have to bully some goddamn nerds.

Let's see them bully the best tag-team in VGCW history.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

So hey, if you have a VGCW forum account and want to vote on who should be in the Elimination Chamber then click here! Some characters, like Red, have been excluded for reasons I am unaware of.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

alpha_destroy posted:

Uhhh... How the hell are these guys going to be stopped?

They will take over all of VGCW. Every single wrestler will be turned into a robot.

That's when JonTron Cena will make his glorious return to save us.

Realistically I think Bazza is setting up some sort of thing where Protoman and Sonic have to put aside their differences to stop The Practice.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Poll's up.

http://forum.vgcw.net/topic/10394335/1/

Looks like there's not going to be that surge of Kefka voters I was hoping for. :(

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Policenaut posted:

So hey, if you have a VGCW forum account and want to vote on who should be in the Elimination Chamber then click here! Some characters, like Red, have been excluded for reasons I am unaware of.

Everyone do your duty and vote in Ganon so we can finally return to the Thousand Years of Darkness.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx

SoggyBobcat posted:

Everyone do your duty and vote in Ganon so we can finally return to the Thousand Years of Darkness.

This man speaks the truth.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go break out laughing at Mr. 0-9 Flint being on that list.

E-Tap
Jan 4, 2004

alpha_destroy posted:

Uhhh... How the hell are these guys going to be stopped?

I'm hoping for a very reluctant teaming up of Sonic and Proto Man, personally. :allears:

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Current front-runners (with 99 votes):

Ezio 14 (14.6%)
Illidan 11 (11.5%)
Ganondorf 11 (11.1%)
Octodad 9 (9.4%)
Phoenix Wright 8 (8.3%)
Dracula 8 (8.1%)

If this lineup comes out on top, I could get behind it. I agree that it's time for Ganon to go for the title again.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
If you don't vote for Octodad I don't know what you're doing.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

legoman727 posted:

This man speaks the truth.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go break out laughing at Mr. 0-9 Flint being on that list.

Dating back to the Dracula first blood screw job, Ezio has lost 9 straight matches and is the front runner.

Although I personally wasted my vote on Tingle so I can't really talk.

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE

First we lost that glorious DK face.

Then "THE BIG MONKEY" got replaced with "DON KEY KONG", which despite being a more accurate name took away some of the humor.

Now we don't even have the DK rap anymore in singles... what is going on...

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

EDBW IS BACK!

quote:

So with Bryn taking a month off from WVGCW, that means there's plenty of timeslots left for me over the next few weeks! So let's start here:

EDBW goes live FRIDAY, JULY 11 at 6 EST! Since the #1 Contenders' Match last episode ended in a no contest, we have no single contender. So the only fair way to progress is to have a Triple Threat match for the EDBW Championship! Johnny Gat, Magus, and Senator Armstrong will all fight for the title!

There's also going to be a #1 Contenders' Match for the Womens' Championship between R. Mika and Cynthia, and several superstars with updated movesets ready to show off their new tricks! So tune in on Friday!

I bet Terry's gonna make his comeback here.

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat

Shock Trooper posted:

First we lost that glorious DK face.

Then "THE BIG MONKEY" got replaced with "DON KEY KONG", which despite being a more accurate name took away some of the humor.

Now we don't even have the DK rap anymore in singles... what is going on...

Introducing the new and improved Donkey Kong.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I'm not a Dracula fan but I hope he makes it. He deserves it after the last championship match.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

FutonForensic posted:

This is awful. What happened to the feel-good show I used to know? :(

You got to build the heels first up so people will pay to the faces get the win back on PPV.

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!
I'm all for Drac getting shots at the title if he keeps losing and getting saltier and saltier about it.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

A vote for Heavy is a vote for pootis. Also I'm delighted to see so many people want a salty runback of Illidan vs Scorpion.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Anyone who doesn't vote for Heavy is bad.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Wyvernil posted:

Ezio 14 (14.6%)
Illidan 11 (11.5%)
Ganondorf 11 (11.1%)
Octodad 9 (9.4%)
Phoenix Wright 8 (8.3%)
Dracula 8 (8.1%)

If this lineup comes out on top, I could get behind it. I agree that it's time for Ganon to go for the title again.

This is a really solid looking match right here. Ezio is quickly becoming the Christian of VGCW, always asking for ONE MORE MATCH!

I voted for Dracula since he deserves a rematch, but I'd love to see Ganon get a chance at the title one more time.

MCXD
Nov 12, 2008
The same six are still on top by a decent margin now. That sounds like one of the most star-studded VGCW matches in history if he goes ahead.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

My head said to not waste my vote but my heart said Jensen. C'est la vie.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Wyvernil posted:

Ezio 14 (14.6%)
Illidan 11 (11.5%)
Ganondorf 11 (11.1%)
Octodad 9 (9.4%)
Phoenix Wright 8 (8.3%)
Dracula 8 (8.1%)

Voted for Illidan as Star Road is what got me into this in the first place and the utter angst about him makes me so happy. Then again I also think Air Man should be pushed to the moon so what do I know.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Starting to get a bit nervous about the complete disappearance of Segata lately. :ohdear:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Tonfa posted:

Starting to get a bit nervous about the complete disappearance of Segata lately. :ohdear:
Just watch, Bazza's gonna turn him into Masked Rider and give him the Black RX theme. :allears:

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE

Lid posted:

Voted for Illidan as Star Road is what got me into this in the first place and the utter angst about him makes me so happy. Then again I also think Air Man should be pushed to the moon so what do I know.

People got over the initial wave of salt and have pretty much accepted Illidan since he got worked into the VGCW universe so well with the whole Gary manager thing. Now people are realizing that his matches tend to pretty entertaining so they're actually voting for him.

(I voted for Thomas though)

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

ConanThe3rd posted:

Just watch, Bazza's gonna turn him into Masked Rider and give him the Black RX theme. :allears:

Segata's actor was the very first Kamen Rider actually, RX was a different guy. :spergin:

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I was hit with a smack of nostalgia for the last few days so I decided to mess around with making CAWs and made this thing:

Ryota Harami (Wave Race 64)

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Justin_Brett posted:

Segata's actor was the very first Kamen Rider actually, RX was a different guy. :spergin:

So he was, whoops.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
If Scorpion wins against Ness, he'll probably reach the second longest reign as the VGCW champion.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
Kefka's tied it up with Drac for the final spot in the Chamber.

Keep it going fellas.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Prozach posted:

Keep it going fellas.

Noooo, Dracula deserves that spot! :mad:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Prozach posted:

Keep it going fellas.

Oh god, I want both.

Don't make me choose.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Kefka getting the last spot over anyone (but Drac mostly so) would be hilarious

Wordybird
Oct 22, 2013

I like Chicken.
I like Liver.
Meow Mix Meow Mix please reconsider.

fits posted:

Kefka getting the last spot over anyone (but Drac mostly so) would be hilarious

Which is why I gave him my vote. I mean, other than to spite Drac, of course.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I would honestly love to see Kefka as VGCW champion. He'd still have to do Kefka's Korner of course, he could just be (even more) smug and condescending about it.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I just want him to win a contender's match for once. He's gotten so many chances and failed so many times. :smith:

EDIT "so many" might mean "3" but it sure felt like more!

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Kefka sucks and will never win anything.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Just for the hell of it I counted people's top-6 votes from the forums:

code:
 1. Illidan	27
 2. Ezio	25
 3. Dracula	23
 4. Ganon	21
 5. Phoenix	20
 6. Octodad	18
 7. Bowser	16
 8. Falcon	12
    Goemon	12
10. Heavy	9
11. Kefka	7
12. Arino	6
    Gray Fox	6
    Wario	6
15. Jensen	5
    Snake	5
17. Barret	4
    Flint	4
19. Duke	2
    Gaben	2
    Haggar	2
    Tingle	2
    Waluigi	2
24. Donkey Kong	1
(Guile, Nappa, Vegeta 1)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

SoggyBobcat posted:

Kefka sucks and will never win anything.
Wrong. He won our hearts when he tried to kill us all. :unsmith:

• Locked thread