Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
screenshot resolutions and screenshot file types are definitely the top 2 ways to get people to lose their poo poo in the sandcastle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Coolguye posted:

screenshot resolutions and screenshot file types are definitely the top 2 ways to get people to lose their poo poo in the sandcastle

Frame blending is on

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

make all gifs 16 or 32 colors, and reduce them to only every third frame.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
thanks a lot assholes

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3642132&userid=33920

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Take a picture of your monitor with your screenshot displayed on it and then crop down the picture down to the screenshot only

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

:eyepop:
Is this guy for real?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Well I hope your cheap fun for a day was worth getting demodded over, now that Eldragon is on the issue.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

ahahaahahaha

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

that's a good rear end loving post.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Seriously, I'm glad Games has been getting better since you took the reins off from Louisgod.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I can't stop laughing

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Good grief

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I will trade a thread in E/N/GBS for a thread from Let's Play. We can negotiate which threads like a videogame hat deal.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

I will trade a thread in E/N/GBS for a thread from Let's Play. We can negotiate which threads like a videogame hat deal.

please understand that i dont mod lets play even though its a subforum of Games

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kewpuh posted:

Does this mean that Franco is forced to negotiate with Zorak?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

please print out the receipt for your thousand dollar spaceships and show them to your therapist

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If an LP trade can't be phrased as a pun I don't know if Chip or Geop will even give you the time of day.

Dec 26, 2012

this rental is the gift that keeps on giving

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lmbo the guy that originally started the offsite red text buying forum is posting about it in QCS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Kewpuh would have a better chance asking at the next C2E2 LETS PLAY PANEL. just sit in the audience and try to ask without triggering Voidburger

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kewpuh posted:

Hmm alright I can respect this logic. Well then I offer up the passive aggressive thread in return for the Dota thread or the star citizen thread.

bwatts
May 28, 2013

i like threads being used as a currency.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
you can have games threads but i dont want yours

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

also i wanted to move threads here to make them better and im afraid moving a bad thread to gbs will only make it worse i am sorry

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kewpuh posted:

also i wanted to move threads here to make them better and im afraid moving a bad thread to gbs will only make it worse i am sorry

wait I thought making them worse was the whole point, ok sorry about misinterpreting it I'll lay off the idea

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

wait I thought making them worse was the whole point, ok sorry about misinterpreting it I'll lay off the idea

if the star citizen thread is anything to go by it improved dramatically during its brief sojourn

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eldragon is back and defending his QCS posts

Eldragon posted:

Its the mod feedback thread, Lowtax asked for mod behavior feedback, he got it. What the mods choose to do with it is their business.

Unlike other people with time to post 50 times a day, I have other stuff to do. As soon as I have something worth saying, I will.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i wait with bated breath

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

i need to show you guys a quote from mod forum that made me laugh loving hysterically

a mod posted:

There was also a random black woman's vagina as a sandwich reference in ***forum*** a couple of days ago which ***forum talk***. Is this a new racist FYAD in-joke I am unaware of?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Kewpuh posted:

i need to show you guys a quote from mod forum that made me laugh loving hysterically

hahahahaaha

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Kewpuh posted:

thanks for sharing. had a cheerful giggle

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Kewpuh posted:

lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kewpuh posted:

:eyepop:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eldragon posted:

I don't think anyone with your post-per-day rate would ever really understand 'I have IRL stuff to do'.

I didn't go into the mod feedback thread expecting any different. The responses only reinforced my point. It established what I already expected, the defacto rules for the SA games thread is: There are no rules. If you call that being "owned" no wonder you're so obsessed over people buying avatars.

This just keeps giving.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Kewpuh posted:

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
you don't understand guys he has irl stuff to do

like buy more nonexistent spaceships with his money

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

One of the star citizens just asked everybody to write fanfic, instead of trolling him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eldragon posted:

Any money anyone spends other than food, clothing, and shelter should be donated to charity; for the greater good of the the people.

• Locked thread