Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Judakel posted:

Nobody listens to you because you're a tit.

I don't know who you are, but I am always right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

blue footed boobie posted:

I don't know who you are, but I am always right.

A right tit.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Judakel posted:

A right tit.

Just you wait, guy I've never seen here before.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

blue footed boobie posted:

Just you wait, guy I've never seen here before.

Biased because you are blue and white.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
It feels like a battle of opposites. the Argies have a star up front and a (in my opinion at least) 'meh' at best rest of the field, other than a few stand outs, garay has been playing well. Germany has a brilliant defender in Mats Hummels and even boateng has great games in him and a 'meh' group of forwards, having said that; Muller has had a brilliant competition especially when filling a centre forward role as he sometimes has. Also, Klose is a god, it's just a shame he's so old now.

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Hey guys it's another glorious morning and DIE MANNSCHAFT still beat Brazil 7-1 in the semifinals of the 2014 World Cup.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

mrg220t posted:

This German team is so likable. Is there someone who is actually a terrible person or something?

Perhaps not, but they do all have faces like they are from Mordor.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

mrg220t posted:

This German team is so likable. Is there someone who is actually a terrible person or something?

A couple of them are Arsenal players

Vetitum
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOEaXgCQ61A

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

itsjustdrew posted:

Muller has had a brilliant competition especially when filling a centre forward role as he sometimes has.

Too bad he has such a Backpfeifengesicht

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

eviljelly posted:

Too bad he has such a Backpfeifengesicht

I disagree. He has a goofy face (which is part of his charm IMO), but not one I want to slap.

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

frankenfreak posted:

I disagree. He has a goofy face (which is part of his charm IMO), but not one I want to slap.

Counterpoint: doch!

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Thomas Müller has a face only a mother could love and he is also a giant baby but gently caress man, that guy is also one of the best players in the world.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
If you don't love Thomas Müller then there is something seriously wrong with you imo.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

ephex posted:

If you don't love Thomas Müller then there is something seriously wrong with you imo.

I don't care for any of the German team aside from liking him and Neuer for some reason.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

tbp posted:

I don't care for any of the German team aside from liking him and Neuer for some reason.

Are you saying you don't like Miroslav Klose?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

ephex posted:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

hopterque posted:

Are you saying you don't like Miroslav Klose?

Trigger warning ffs, mackintosh is here

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Dunban posted:

lmao

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Dunban posted:

loving lmao.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

"Lewandowski"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ephex posted:

:agreed:

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

ephex posted:

I like his darting needle-leg challenges and jocular dances.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
I like Thomas Muller's thin but surprisingly effective penis and want it to poz my neg hole with Bayern AIDs.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

I like Thomas Muller's thin but surprisingly effective penis and want it to poz my neg hole with Bayern AIDs.

Nah man you'll see triangles everywhere you won't be able to stop noticing them in fact you'll become sexually aroused by them and won't even be able to get hard without the room being filled with triangles. Bayern AIDS (formerly Pep AIDS) is a terrible thing.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

itsjustdrew posted:

Germany has a 'meh' group of forwards

:monocle:

Muller is second in goals scored this tournament, has 10 world cup goals at age 24, and won the golden boot in 2010. Klose is Klose.

The thing about Germany is that they don't have a traditional set of pure forwards (outside of Klose) but have a nasty set of attacking midfielders (Kroos, Muller, Poldoslki, etc). Frankly, I don't think there's much of a difference as long as goals are scored.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Muller is clinch. Dude is good for Bayern, but great for Germany.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

I should add that he def. passes on the AIDs on the reg because with his thin effective penis his condoms look like his socks and they fall off and get lost in there every time.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

ephex posted:

Soylent Green
Oct 29, 2004
It's people
My friend is always trying to convince me that I look like Thomas Muller and even though I don't let me tell you gents this thread has taken a swift turn into triggering territory.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Soylent Green posted:

My friend is always trying to convince me that I look like Thomas Muller and even though I don't let me tell you gents this thread has taken a swift turn into triggering territory.

The only logical thing is to post pictures of yourself itt.

Soylent Green
Oct 29, 2004
It's people
Hmm I'm not sure that's such a good idea ephex but if it makes you happy here is the most embarrassing picture I had handy.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Soylent Green posted:

Hmm I'm not sure that's such a good idea ephex but if it makes you happy here is the most embarrassing picture I had handy.

Hmm, you look more like [INSERT GETAFE FORWARD HERE] to me.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Soylent Green posted:

5 because you actually posted a pic

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Soylent Green posted:

You actually look a tiny bit like Thomas Müller would look like if he didn't look like a 40-years-old marathon runner.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Soylent Green posted:

would

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
nvm

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Honj Steak posted:

You actually look a tiny bit like Thomas Müller would look like if he didn't look like a 40-years-old marathon runner.

Yeah.

Katana Gomai posted:

5 because you actually posted a pic

Yeah!

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

antidote posted:

If we win on Sunday I am going to freak out. I was born in 1984 so the 1990 win was a little too soon for me and I don't remember the 1996 Euros much, so all I've known in my lifetime is international heartache. Maybe not as much as some of the poors in the world but winning in the semis and finals a lot sucks.

Me too but I was born in 89. The first match I really remember watching was the loss in the final against Brazil. Just been heart ache every major tournament since the start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Look at all these scrubs not having watched Italia '90 as infants or six year olds. :shepface:

I feel so old right now.

• Locked thread